in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Maio.5140

Maio.5140

NAY.NAY.NAY.NAY.

Thoughts on Ascended Gear? [Merged threads]

Posted by: krookie.6378

krookie.6378

What’s the agony offensive-infusion slot then? Why would a omni-infusion slot be desirable?

It’s not an Agony offense slot. They are introducing multiple slots for infusion. So far they have only revealed information about a defensive slot against the new condition called Agony. Defense against the agony condition will be required in order to access harder tiers of the new dungeon.

Offensive infusion slots will probably work in a similar capacity, probably providing a way to damage certain mobs. For example the adults of this new enemy race are apparently virtually immune to most damage due to their hard shells. It’s possible that offensive slots will allow us to add an infusion that will damage these enemies.

Omni slots apparently allow for either defensive or offensive infusion.

Posted by: Lutinz.6915

Lutinz.6915

Honestly, this Ascended gear doesnt seem much different to how Lightbringer rep allowed you to mitigate the damage of Abaddon’s minions in GW1.

Its a gating mechanism for the content. It doesnt make you that much more powerful as much as mitigate OP abilities enemies have. Actually there use of infusion and Agony reminds me of the infusion mechanism in GW Prophecies. Try taking on a Mursaat without infused armor and see how far you got against spectral agony.

I think people are getting carried away.

Posted by: Ilna.3076

Ilna.3076

No, I hate the new ascended items.

I’m so “excited”, that Anet won’t see another cent from me ever again. I was promised to not having to gear up every N months, it was up to me on what pace I like to finally get all exotics, transmute them into the skins I like and be done with it.

And now I’m basically not allowed to participate in new dungeon without those infusions, that can only be placed into new gear tier.

Besides, if I get that new gear, it means I will have to get another bunch of fine transmutation stones to make it look the way I want it to. Transmutation system is not perfect as it is now (with destroying 1 of 2 skins, and no place whatsoever for different armor sets to collect) and it’s about to get even worse on Nov 15.

I feel betrayed in some way and don’t want to think what will be next, maybe introducing trinity? Because some of your most dedicated players might have some thoughts about it too and you of course must listen to them and change everything that made me and a lot of other people buy the game.

Quaggan sad.

(edited by Ilna.3076)

Posted by: Talloc.6835

Talloc.6835

Let’s avoid Slippery Slope fallacies. They add one new tier of armour, that does not automatically mean that they are going to add even more in the future.

I feel rather disappointed by the addition of these new armours, but I don’t feel betrayed. My interest in GW2 has been dwindling, this might just be the straw that breaks the camels back. Even if they’re only minor upgrades, not sure if I can be bothered trying to get them.

Why would they bother adding a new mechanic and type of gear for a one shot thing?

Posted by: Zefiris.8297

Zefiris.8297

Why are people getting so mad?

No idea, why are you angry?

It’s just more content.

Nobody dislikes the new content. People only dislike that the power plateau is no power plateau anymore. I have not seen a single complaint about the actual content.

Additional stats are not content. They are just numbers. They make you think you are achieving something when you really aren’t.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DAip2aIt0ROM

This video explains it very, very well. Just watch it and you’ll understand. It’s for an entirely different game, castlevania in this case, but the thing on avatar strength is precisely why people don’t like it and wanted the gear plateau instead.

Warning, the video guy curses a bit. He’s a bit crass, but his points on these are good.

Essentially, those of us that dislike ascended gear don’t want mcdonalds, we wanted our high-class dessert.

Posted by: Gluttony.2017

Gluttony.2017

All this QQ. . . I still remember when I complained about exotic gear being to hard to obtain and that it actually did require grind (this was during the first 2 weeks after launch) and everyone and their mothers jumped on me and told me that I shouldnt expect them to hand out their gear for free and what not + that all content is beatable in regular green equipment and that everything after that is just unnecessary and only makes it a bit easier. There was also some mentioning about L2P and other insults i forgot.
So I am going to do the exact same thing because revenge is bitter sweet. and cold. Revenge is lemon ice cream:

The new content will be do-able with current exotics, and if you have trouble, well L2P noob, after all this game is based on skill, right?

Also, its an endless dungeon. As in, you can play for 40 hours straight and still not finish. Each run will be more difficult with better rewards. So, for all we know this new ascendent gear with agony resistence might not even be relevant untill 2-3 hours into the dungeon. Considering all you “casuals” QQ the moment a dungeon run takes longer then an hour I doubt you will progress far enough into the dungeon to even encounter this agony debuff and what not.

Also dont expect the gear to be handed in for free. You have to work for it. You probably also want them to hand out legendaries once you reach level 80. And that you have a button that instantly levels you up to 80 (because leveling = grinding)

If i forgot any insults/common statemants that haters/fanbois usually throw around the moment someone complains about legendaries or exotics or says something involving grind, feel free to remind me and i’ll edit it into my post.

P.s: We dont even exactly know how this ascended gear works and what not, throwing fits when you dont even know the whole situation makes me sick. Very mature.

Posted by: Oreoz.2573

Oreoz.2573

I don’t understand all the outcry over this ascended gear.

Like, at all.

What did we have before it?

Exotics/Legendaries

Were they on par with each other statwise?

Yes.

What are we getting now?

Ascended gear/new legendaries

Will they be on par with each other as well as existing legendaries?

Yes.

Is ascended gear simply new “exotics” and provides the playerbase with even more content to strive for and benefit from?

Yes. It does.

Is it a treadmill?

No. Aside from one special, completely optional circumstance, no amount of gear or combination of gear is required to experience content in this game aside from the obvious need to be at an appropriate level.

Why are we whining here folks?

The ceiling has been raised a bit in terms of gear. That’s it. Ascended gear could have just has easily been in the game prior to this patch so what’s the issue?

Seriously, someone explain to me why this is a problem.

Until they raise the ceiling again. I mean, why not? They’ve already gone back on what they said they would do.

I am not against new content
I am not against new gear
I am not against the cash shop
Hell, I’m not even against paying a subscription.

What I’m against is one slight little change that can completely run away and next thing you know, you’re grinding progressions of gear and start to wonder why you don’t just play WoW.

that’d be true….

……if certain gear of combinations of gear were required to progress in the first place which, aside from this completely optional dungeon, is not the case at all.

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Yes for new tier of gear with small stat difference.

Nay for Agony gimmick tied to gear. Not sure if I like this totally.

Posted by: Amulrei.4973

Amulrei.4973

What fascinates me the most about all this is AN’s motivation to do this.

After spending months pre-launch preaching the evils of the gear progression system and how GW2 will not have it, something pretty radical must have changed among the developers to prompt this.

For the life of me, I cannot think of why they would go ahead with this. For a game that will live or die based on the continued support of their player base, outright lying to them and betraying their trust seems like an incredibly stupid idea.

Posted by: piitb.7635

piitb.7635

It’s 2 rings and a back piece.

And the rings are unique so you can’t wear 2 of the same type of ascended rings.

Talk about a knee jerk reaction over basically nothing that is going to affect the game other than dungeon runs.

Posted by: Zyrhan.3180

Zyrhan.3180

Let’s avoid Slippery Slope fallacies. They add one new tier of armour, that does not automatically mean that they are going to add even more in the future.

No, the fact that they have started the stat inflation and have committed to continuing to do so in that post is what indicates they’re going to keep doing it.

“As we release more new end game content in the future, you’ll see more Infusions and Ascended item types being added to the game. Eventually, you’ll be able to kit yourself out with a full set of Ascended gear and high end Infusions to help give you the edge in end game content.”

Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.
Mike Obrien, President of Arenanet

Posted by: saurus.8290

saurus.8290

YES YES YES

my DPS will go up by whole 10dmg

Talloc.6835

And the rings are unique so you can’t wear 2 of the same type of ascended rings.

Talk about a knee jerk reaction over basically nothing that is going to affect the game other than dungeon runs.

Read the entire post. It’s not just rings and a back piece.

Posted by: Shoros.3172

Shoros.3172

If Ascended items were added at the launch of Guild Wars 2 no one would be complaining, NO ONE, they would just see this as another thing to work towards just like a legendary.

This game is dying very fast and Arenanet has responded with Ascended items that will slowly be released over many months, this will keep people playing, this will bring in new players, this will keep the game alive!

Well, ANet promised that Exotic gear will stay “the best” gear. That you only shift around your stats, not your “overall” power. They have now officially broken their promise.

And you are wrong: this won’t keep the game alive, this will kill it.

Posted by: Amulrei.4973

Amulrei.4973

Read the post again. Slowly this time. They clearly said the grand plan is for players to eventually have access to full Ascended sets.

Posted by: Aidendale.4178

Aidendale.4178

No to the new items.

Posted by: Alice.8694

Alice.8694

It’s just more content.

Nobody dislikes the new content. People only dislike that the power plateau is no power plateau anymore. I have not seen a single complaint about the actual content.

Additional stats are not content. They are just numbers. They make you think you are achieving something when you really aren’t.

This video explains it very, very well. Just watch it and you’ll understand. It’s for an entirely different game, castlevania in this case, but the thing on avatar strength is precisely why people don’t like it and wanted the gear plateau instead.

Warning, the video guy curses a bit. He’s a bit crass, but his points on these are good.

Essentially, those of us that dislike ascended gear don’t want mcdonalds, we wanted our high-class dessert.

Here’s the problem… You aren’t demonstrating that there is no power plateau… Because you can’t. There isn’t sufficient data to claim otherwise.

The plateau is now Ascended, that’s basically all they’ve said and all we really know. So while I understand your negative feelings towards power creep. Right now your being fairly irrational claiming that because they’ve added a higher plateau, that the plateau doesn’t exist any more.

Next months content however, might better equip you to discern whether it is a plateau or not, depending on what they add.

Posted by: Booning.5476

Booning.5476

Nope – the solution is dull and lacks imagination. I didn’t think they would be daft enough to cave to the content locusts but they did.

Posted by: Webba.3071

Webba.3071

After spending months pre-launch preaching the evils of the gear progression system and how GW2 will not have it, something pretty radical must have changed among the developers to prompt this.

For the life of me, I cannot think of why they would go ahead with this. For a game that will live or die based on the continued support of their player base, outright lying to them and betraying their trust seems like an incredibly stupid idea.

We had a discussion about this a few pages back in the thread. Based on NCsofts financial reports the best guess is that this is an attempt to keep revenue up after the money from boxed sales are gone.

Posted by: piitb.7635

piitb.7635

Rings and a back piece are all that’s coming out with Lost Shores.

Here is the actual quote:

" In November, we’re only adding the first level of Infusions and Ascended Rings and Back slots, so that leaves us a lot of room to build upon these levels of Item progression in future content."

You guys are acting like its the end of the world when things like chest pieces probably won’t be available for a year.

Talloc.6835

If Ascended items were added at the launch of Guild Wars 2 no one would be complaining, NO ONE, they would just see this as another thing to work towards just like a legendary.

This game is dying very fast and Arenanet has responded with Ascended items that will slowly be released over many months, this will keep people playing, this will bring in new players, this will keep the game alive!

Well, ANet promised that Exotic gear will stay “the best” gear. That you only shift around your stats, not your “overall” power. They have now officially broken their promise.

I’m sure not sticking around. I just dropped 60 bucks on this game along with another 10 on the Kytran armor in the cash shop under the assumption that I’d only be transmuting that set once.

Posted by: Plunder.8195

Plunder.8195

A reserved yes.

I guess a gear “treadmill” is not that bad, as long as it is not a grind. It does keep people work toward something. In GW1 it would probably be the unlocking of all elite skills, but since that’s not there, it does give people goal to work towards, that is not so insanely far of as legendaries.

New map, I love exploration. Again, main worries are the very probably server issues as we had with halloween, but this time including the guests.

Some thought provoking quote

Posted by: Yamiino.1827

Yamiino.1827

nonononononono and NO!

I am against this update, ArenaNet seriously, you promised this wouldn’t happen, you said end-game gear would be the same for every lvl 80 and there would not be any kind of gear advantages, only looks.

What happened to this? I HATE gear grinding, don’t make GW2 like all the other games out there where gear gets upgraded every 2 months… JUST let it be like it is now… and possibly add it only for looks… don’t mess around with the stats, PLEASE.

People have spent a lot of time getting their gear and weapons for what?, you just came in and said “Oh, guys, btw… toss those in the garbage, they are useless now with the ascended gear”

NO!

Posted by: Dark Priest.3041

Dark Priest.3041

Posted by: Zefiris.8297

Zefiris.8297

Here’s the problem… You aren’t demonstrating that there is no power plateau… Because you can’t. There isn’t sufficient data to claim otherwise.

The plateau is now Ascended,

A power plateau is something that doesn’t change. That’s what power plateau means. The moment you say “the power plateau is NOW…”, it’s not a power plateau anymore.

Words have meanings.

The childish rants

Arnath.2319, I agree that you rant childishly, but why point it out in your first sentence? That seems a bit self defeating.

We dont even exactly know how this ascended gear works

Actually, we know exactly that they are better, statwise – about 29% better, in fact (remember, it’s a magic find mainstat item, each% being 13 statpoints). Look at the yakkington ring.

That’s enough to judge the system, since that is the problem people have.

We also know that they will add more of this gear in the future, the rest of the armor, since they said so.

Both are enough to have a problem with this.

(edited by Zefiris.8297)

Posted by: Aidendale.4178

Aidendale.4178

The first step towards the gear treadmill has been taken. I hope they get a reality check from this thread and the overwhelming negative response from the fans of this game. The reality for me is they were willing to compromise their values after just 3 months. If they roll this back I may continue to play, but I won’t trust them like I used to.

Oreoz.2573

It’s just more content.

You know what i meant by more content. Don’t dissect me.

But to explain further I understand that this plateau has risen and that irks some people.

But the thing i’m trying to say is that this higher level of power is no different than what we’re doing now.

Think about it.

We were striving for exotics.

But are they needed to complete 80 content? No. Of course not. Obviously they have advantages but it’s ultimately the skill of the player that determines success.

So what? We’re getting ascended gear now?

The flat leveling curve means that it’ll take the same amount of time to get that gear as it did for exotics.

Oh sure people who already have their exotics will whine that they have to play to get stronger now but i’d tell those people to shut up because it’s my understanding that they’re playing this game to enjoy it and if they don’t enjoy playing it to experience and benefit from MORE FREE CONTENT then good riddance.

Seriously, no matter how people slice it to me I can’t see the problem with this at all.

It’s such a ludicrous thread. you have to give me that. lol

Posted by: RoseRIP.8502

RoseRIP.8502

Most likely seeing a drop in players who play the game and quit at endgame for those who do not see legendary weapons as a motivation. I admit I’m one of those type of players who hasn’t logged on in awhile because I’ve gotten my character to full exotics and 100% map completion. Hearing the news of Ascending gear got me to log in and play earlier tonight in anticipation there will be more to look forward to with the next update.

Talloc.6835

" In November, we’re only adding the first level of Infusions and Ascended Rings and Back slots, so that leaves us a lot of room to build upon these levels of Item progression in future content."

You guys are acting like its the end of the world when things like chest pieces probably won’t be available for a year.

Doesn’t matter if it’s a year from now or tomorrow in my eyes.

Posted by: axiology.5807

axiology.5807

The childish rants from the majority of you immature children can be summed up like this:

“I dont like gear treadmills and even tho Arenanet are not implementing a gear treadmill and have not once ever suggested that they will introduce a gear treadmill i am going to shout and scream in fear that someday they will introduce a gear treadmill despite no evidence suggesting so”

Ascended items are not a gear treadmill, people are complaining because this could lead to a gear treadmill even tho Arenanet has never suggested and has on many suggested shared there own disgust with gear treadmills.

Grow up all of you.

No.

If you read the forum posts properly, you would have realized these posters are ANYTHING but childish. They appreciate the original principles behind GW2, and they are staunch advocates of a no-grind game. That is not childishness.

The words may come off strong and the reactions may be passionate, but that is not childishness. This is a reasonable response to a drastic change in the principles of the game. In fact, most of the supporters of a gear treadmill-free game are:

• busy people
  • competitive people who care more about skill than items.

That is not childishness.

Posted by: Shoros.3172

Shoros.3172

Yes, and more will come later.

Posted by: SilverShadow.3021

SilverShadow.3021

Anet, I really lost faith in you now.
I’m thinking about quitting now, maybe one year in from now you have +30% better gear than exotics? What a joke.

I never thought that you would let down your biggest fans, the GW1 Vets.
However it seems that I was wrong.

Posted by: Wilky.7521

Wilky.7521

I’m sure it will be lost among the deluge, but I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents here. My guildmates and I are keeping a close watch on this new gear tier. It certainly seems to be the start of the stereotypical gear treadmill.

If that’s the way things play out, we’ll be moving on to other games, we have our fingers crossed and are hoping this doesn’t become a gear-progression game. That was the #1 appeal for many of us, no gear grind, at all. Ding 80, spend a moderate amount on gear, done. Enjoy WvW.

ANet – please do not advance character statistics beyond the current exotics. Please.

Posted by: Djavlas.8249

Djavlas.8249

no to new gear structure

yey for new content

keep it short and sweet ppl, and only post once

Blackgate – Guardian
Black Talons [BT]

Posted by: Webba.3071

Webba.3071

Most likely seeing a drop in players who play the game and quit at endgame for those who do not see legendary weapons as a motivation. I admit I’m one of those type of players who hasn’t logged on in awhile because I’ve gotten my character to full exotics and 100% map completion. Hearing the news of Ascending gear got me to log in and play earlier tonight in anticipation there will be more to look forward to with the next update.

Anet must have some sort of data that indicates the majority of players are like you. Personally Im still struggling to decide whether my interest in the actual new content of this release will outweigh my disappointment at the illusion of new content that bigger numbers provide.

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

ANet stance was always to never promise and announce unless the thing is completely sure to make it into the game.
If you are really convinced they said that, I’d like a source.

You really believe that? Honestly?

Posted by: Eddie Van Grog.7095

Eddie Van Grog.7095

NO item progression! PERIOD!

If Anet thought that it was important to hear to the people complaining about lack of item progression… How it is going to cope with the rest of us, the old GW1 players and more faithful player base? Anet, do you really want to alienate all your more long time player? The players that supported you for the past 7 years or so? Do you want to forget those to favor the WoW and other MMOs’ players?
We want Guild Wars to be Guild Wars, not something else!!! Stop this nonsense…

Bring new endgame, by actually increasing content, improve PvP, legendaries, etc… It is that simple!

Posted by: krookie.6378

krookie.6378

You know what i meant by more content. Don’t dissect me.

But to explain further I understand that this plateau has risen and that irks some people.

But the thing i’m trying to say is that this higher level of power is no different than what we’re doing now.

Think about it.

We were striving for exotics.

But are they needed to complete 80 content? No. Of course not. Obviously they have advantages but it’s ultimately the skill of the player that determines success.

So what? We’re getting ascended gear now?

The flat leveling curve means that it’ll take the same amount of time to get that gear as it did for exotics.

Oh sure people who already have their exotics will whine that they have to play to get stronger now but i’d tell those people to shut up because it’s my understanding that they’re playing this game to enjoy it and if they don’t enjoy playing it to experience and benefit from MORE FREE CONTENT then good riddance.

Seriously, no matter how people slice it to me I can’t see the problem with this at all.

It’s such a ludicrous thread. you have to give me that. lol

The issue is not really the increase in stats. Neither is it that we’re going to be grinding for new gear when we just finished getting our exotics.

The biggest issue is the infusion slots. According to the blog, the lack of a certain infusion (agony defense was used in the blog) will prevent you from accessing certain content.

This is gated content and it hasn’t successfully worked in any MMO to date.

Posted by: Arcos Cinya.8251

Arcos Cinya.8251

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

I`ve only read the first few pages of comments but I am really finding it funny that so many people are raging over new gear added. You don`t have to get the new gear you know. You are still going to be able to play the game the same as it was before with your current gear. But the option is there if you want to try and upgrade to the ascended sets. Did you need exotics to be able to run the lvl 80 zones or run dungeons?

Most people don’t just want to do content, they want to do content with the BEST possible gear. However marginal stats the new gear gives, most people will want it because its the best gear. That means they will basically have to force themselves to do something they may hate just to get that gear, which is basically contrary to what the game wants you to do.

Honestly, how many people are fine with rare being their endgame equipment? Not many I’d guess. Most people would get exotics first WHILE doing the rest of the content.

Posted by: elsbeth.3567

elsbeth.3567

My final two cents on this is just some translation of the Linsey Murdock press release. Besides simply lying, it just shows a thorough dishonesty and contempt for its audience. That not only angers me, but also chills me because it reminds me of all those SWTOR press releases of yore.

“Linsey Murdock Unveils New High End Ascended Gear.” Translation: “ArenaNet dashes off quick press release to put out PR fire started on other forums, after not even bothering to discuss this itself openly and honestly with fans.”

“Greetings citizens of Tyria!” Translation: “Instead of answering serious questions seriously, I am going to stay in bad Renaissance Faire character to pummel you with condescending fake comradeship.”

The change is in response to their “most dedicated players.” Translation: “We’re going to pretend this is a bottom-up rather than top-down decision. If you don’t like it, you’re just not dedicated enough, even if you’ve played every single day since early launch.”

“I hope you are all as excited about these new items as I am!” Translation: “We know very well how angry people already are about this, but if I use enough exclamation points, we can just smile our way through the awkwardness and never address it honestly. And I’ll pretend that the players and I are all in this together, even though I’m getting paid a ton of money whereas they’re being asked to pay a ton of money.”

This matters. People who talk like this are not your friends and are not to be trusted.

Posted by: Wyrmrider.1692

Wyrmrider.1692

“Why is this a problem?”

1) For PvPers, it a problem because your best-in-slot gear may now be exclusively found in dungeons. (This isn’t 100% confirmed AFAIK, but it sure looks like it.)

2) For casual PvEers, it’s a problem because you’ll be behind the gear curve, and more hardcore players will start to exclude you because of it.

3) For hardcore PvEers, it’s a problem because you’ll be pressured to do the latest dungeon (the one with the best loot) to the exclusion of all else.

Posted by: Enikuo.9205

Enikuo.9205

I had hoped for more horizontal progression – player housing, guild housing, wardrobes for armor skins, more town clothes, emotes, new content, better reward structures in down-leveled areas, etc. I am not excited about Ascended gear at all. It sounds like an easy fix to a problem that is going to quickly reappear.

Posted by: Alexander Dragonfang.1759

Alexander Dragonfang.1759

Good job Anet,sounds like a good patch.

Sits back and enjoys his popcorn while watching all the QQ.

Seems alot of folks need a few boxes of kleenex’s

And this is for what they betrayed us.

In 6 months this forum will be just like wow`s. Full of grindkittens saying:

“im betterz than youz cuz i havez a +7 acedant lot of dmg really lot dmg much more dmg than you and that makez me betterz cause i do a lot of fractalz (or whatever they got in the future)”.

This is sad, seriusly sad, most people say this thread is QQ, and yes it is, this game was the hope and shelter for the many of us that didn`t want to see which i described above, and everything is falling appart.

Posted by: IonicBlaze.7948

IonicBlaze.7948

I will not complain, but as far as i´m concerned the spirit of Guild Wars died tonight. R.I.P. .

The spirit of Guild Wars died on Nov. 13 2012. R.I.P.

Posted by: Toroquin.3605

Toroquin.3605

“Progression” is just another word for terrible grind. To escape the grind from other MMO’s was one of the major reasons for us to play GW2.
With other words, no, I hate the thought of adding additional “slightly better” items to grind for, just to have them replaced by another set of “slightly better” items to grind for in the next expansion.
I’m coming from a game called “Guild Wars”, which I loved because everyone at max level had max stats. You could grind for optional prestige skins if you wanted too, but you did always have the same stats as anyone else at your level and therefore gear grind was never a problem.

Posted by: Togashi Jack.9531

Togashi Jack.9531

I’m jumping on the rage train here. This is a move that I find very troubling.

This GWAMM might have to find a different game to play.

Posted by: Wasselin.1235

Wasselin.1235

Well at least pink is a super cute color.

“Please find my dear friends… Dead or Alive” -redmakoto

Oreoz.2573

The flat leveling curve means that ascended gear will take the same amount of time to acquire as the exotics did.

Those of you with full sets of exotics will have to play for a few hours more to obtain this new gear while your future alts will experience no real time differential.

Oh no.

You’re playing a game you like and it’s giving you more free content.

Woe is you.

I reiterate…..

a flat leveling curve and no real gear requirement (outside of this dungeon) means that this is not a gear treadmill and you simply have more shinies to collect.

Again I struggle to see the issue here.

Post edited by moderator to remove a violation of the forum code of conduct.

(edited by Moderator)