Thoughts on Ascended Gear? [Merged threads]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Makismo.6831

Makismo.6831

Man its a dying age I hope the world won’t end on december 21 because I really want to see this entitlement generation next years demands in mmo’s . This is the first mmo where you have everything handed to you on a plate and too many options for the casual crowd to get into high end gear. People in here saying they want rollbacks on gear now ? Sorry bro some of us have ascended backpieces already forget about it.

Some of us are running fractals 10+ on a daily basis because we are gamers afterall and we don’t expect everything to be served on a silver plate. People crying about a ring and a backpiece on a 200 thread page is a joke indeed. What’s next demand on free legendary’s drop in every daily dungeon event ?

Im starting to miss the wow crowd /sad days.

You’re only entitled to what you’re PROMISED. We were PROMISED no gear treadmill, this is one of the defining features of this game that sets it apart from the likes of WoW, and part of what made me buy this game in the first place. To go back on a promise is frankly unacceptable, not only from a developer to a consumer point of view but in life in general.

I’m glad you have time to run dungeons 10+ times a day, I for one don’t and frankly don’t even want to. Guild Wars 2 was supposed to be a game that you played the way you wanted to play it. But now, we’re being bottlenecked into running dungeons, which I cannot stand in this game, my reasons however have no place in this post.

So until they get rid of this treadmill, I’m done with this game, infact even if they do get rid of it, I still don’t know if I will come back, because when a promise gets broken on this kind of scale, the trust is gone. Again I’d just like to stress, you’re only entitled to what you’re promised, and we were not promised a WoW clone.

Posted by: Ganzo.5079

Ganzo.5079

I’m sure Anet didn’t envision this would upset so many people. Exotics and legendary gear has been on the table forever. They got the idea to be nice and bridge the gap between Exotics and Legendary gear sets, and everyone has a massive cow.

lol nice idea to bridge wich gap?

Exotics vs legendary was a time gap, so whats the mean of increasing stats, and the shift of legendary stats above in the near future?

Is to difficult to understand that if you need to fill a gap, you need to use the same unit of measurement.
Add item with the same stats of the exotics one, but only more rare then the exotics, was a good compromise to fill this “gap”.

Because, like Guild Wars before it, GW2 doesn’t fall into the traps of traditional MMORPGs.
It doesn’t suck your life away and force you onto a grinding treadmill"
LOL

Posted by: NaughtyProwler.8653

NaughtyProwler.8653

It isn’t speculation. They’ve plainly stated their intentions.

The actual stats of the items, how they are to be obtained, when they are to be introduced is all speculation. It is also not in the game yet, so is irrelevant as my post is about how this affects the game right now.

Talk about the present all you want. This isn’t about a single patch with 3 slots of gear, it’s about the slippery slope that follows once you are going down that path.

If the difference is 2% now and 10% later, why would I continue to play knowing the gap will only widen over time? They’ve said future ascension gear is coming. Why should I continue to play knowing I’m only going to fall further and further behind? Why would I support this company with my pocket book when I’m considered a 2nd class customer because I can’t devote hundreds of hours to this game?

Argue all you want about the present, but some of us think further ahead than that. I won’t support a game that puts me further and further behind the longer it exists. If I wanted that, I would play WoW.

the main reason to play a game is, fun. if you aren’t having fun then there is no reason to continue.

You’re right. Getting curbstomped by people with way more stats than me will not be fun. I will gladly move on once I’ve heard something out of ANET.

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

First few difficulties of FotM are Kitten Easy. it is not gated content at all.

They already said they will be adding new ways to get this gear including WvWvW.
That is Not speculation, it came from the horse’s mouth.

As to whether or not it’s gated content, may I ask whether I can enter at level 10? Would that gate be open to me having never played the content? A rhetorical question, of course. And, of course, it’s gated content. Gated content has to do with whether there are prerequisites for entering any given gate.

(edited by Raine.1394)

Posted by: NastyPiggy.2046

NastyPiggy.2046

It’s interesting to see how much this one has fallen.

The weekend with an event is over? It’s not unusually for a huge drop off after a weekend.

Posted by: ASB.4295

ASB.4295

Exotics vs legendary was a time gap, so whats the mean of increasing stats, and the shift of legendary stats above in the near future?

The “Gap” is BS PR talk. They want to slow down the rate at which players get Legendaries, so they introduced a new, grindy tier gear that people can’t ignore(that’s why is has increased stats) to siphon off time/money.

If you have to split your farming time between legendaries and ascended gear + infusion tiers, it’s going to take you a lot longer to eventually get the skins you want.

That’s the reason behind the ascended gear.

Posted by: xtorma.1283

xtorma.1283

They already said they will be adding new ways to get this gear including WvWvW.

Mr. Ed has said a lot of things that have turned out less than true. Please excuse people for being a little skeptical.

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

Posted by: Crater.1625

Crater.1625

Add item with the same stats of the exotics one, but only more rare then the exotics, was a good compromise to fill this “gap”.

Those already exist. They’re called “Exotics”.

I don’t understand how people are buying into this line that there was a rarity gap between Exotics and Legendaries.

There are Exotics that you can buy/make for 2g. There are exotics that you can buy/make for 600-700g. And there are Exotics at all price points in between. Legendaries cost about 900-1000g.

There was no gap. There was no stat gap. There was no rarity gap. Don’t let people entertain the idea that there was.

Posted by: Nerth.3940

Nerth.3940

The weekend with an event is over? It’s not unusually for a huge drop off after a weekend.

What, what? But they’ve implemented this awesome gear so people can grind it because they requested it? What the hell?

It’s also hilarious how fanboys on every blog/podcast downplays the situation. Funny how nobody wants to say anything bad because that next interview might get canceled.

I really hope they will pull it off though. I would hate to see another BioWare.

Posted by: xtorma.1283

xtorma.1283

The “Gap” is BS PR talk. They want to slow down the rate at which players get Legendaries, so they introduced a new, grindy tier gear that people can’t ignore(that’s why is has increased stats) to siphon off time/money.

If you have to split your farming time between legendaries and ascended gear + infusion tiers, it’s going to take you a lot longer to eventually get the skins you want.

That’s the reason behind the ascended gear.

Makes perfect sense, considering they dropped a bunch of precursers in the last event.

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

I think he means the general trend is downwards. not the huge drop after event weekend that is just natural.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

Posted by: StormGryffen.7638

StormGryffen.7638

The statistics gap and the effort gap. Legendary gear will be the best kind of gear you can possess, unless multiple media outlets are wrong on the subject? (If I’m confused about this, please let me know, I hate to be misinformed.) The leap in stats and effort to receive an Exotic vs. a Legendary item will be significant. This has been an item on the table for a long time. This isn’t a surprise. That anyone could feel ambushed by ascended gear, which seeks to offer a more casual experience (though it has not been fully implemented) than Legendary gear seems to be illogical.

Posted by: NastyPiggy.2046

NastyPiggy.2046

What, what? But they’ve implemented this awesome gear so people can grind it because they requested it? What the hell?

It’s also hilarious how fanboys on every blog/podcast downplays the situation. Funny how nobody wants to say anything bad because that next interview might get canceled.

I really hope they will pull it off though. I would hate to see another BioWare.

I’m completely against Ascended gear, I’m just pointing out the drop off is as dramtic as the climb when the weekend started. I believe the numbers will stay about the same because the grinders will be in game longer and the others will not be. I know I haven’t played much since Friday.

Posted by: Malisane.9461

Malisane.9461

To stay competitive in WvW you have to grind away for days in the new dungeon. How the hell is this a good design decision?

Anet say there will be other ways to get the gear “soon”. I heard the same thing about guesting just before launch so forgive me if I don’t believe your BS anymore.

Ganzo.5079

Those already exist. They’re called “Exotics”.

I don’t understand how people are buying into this line that there was a rarity gap between Exotics and Legendaries.

There are Exotics that you can buy/make for 2g. There are exotics that you can buy/make for 600-700g. And there are Exotics at all price points in between. Legendaries cost about 900-1000g.

There was no gap. There was no stat gap. There was no rarity gap. Don’t let people entertain the idea that there was.

its true for weapon(because we have only legendary weapons for sure). not for armors.
But yes, instead of all this mess, only more rare exotics armor skins.

Because, like Guild Wars before it, GW2 doesn’t fall into the traps of traditional MMORPGs.
LOL

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

Man its a dying age I hope the world won’t end on december 21 because I really want to see this entitlement generation next years demands in mmo’s . This is the first mmo where you have everything handed to you on a plate and too many options for the casual crowd to get into high end gear. People in here saying they want rollbacks on gear now ? Sorry bro some of us have ascended backpieces already forget about it.

Some of us are running fractals 10+ on a daily basis because we are gamers afterall and we don’t expect everything to be served on a silver plate. People crying about a ring and a backpiece on a 200 thread page is a joke indeed. What’s next demand on free legendary’s drop in every daily dungeon event ?

so where’s my option to get the ascendant goodies in wvwvw? Pray tell.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

Posted by: ASB.4295

ASB.4295

Makes perfect sense, considering they dropped a bunch of precursers in the last event.

A bunch of precursors is a drop on a hot stone. Either way, the next time it makes sense for players that feel vertical gear progression is a gamebreaking criteria to play the game is after ascended gear and ascended infusions have been released. Add to that a couple of months of players undercutting each other in the TP and you may be able to get a fully ascended set + infusions, for roughly the same amount of work as exotics require now. You’d also be relatively save from further gear treadmilling.

If the economy stays keeps prices stable however, things are not going to get better.

Columba.9730

The math is wrong. Add up the stats. the differences and the combinations thereof generate at least 20% higher stats with the new tier. they are a must have, and this is only the beginning of the grind.

There is very little value in comparing the 2 tiers of items; instead we should compare the effects that these items can have on an entire character. This is nowhere near the 20% you claim, and there is no way my character that has 2 of 3 available asc. is near 20% stronger than yours.

20%+ per PIECE without the infusion in the new gear and WITH upgrades to the old gear. let’s not forget that the infusion also have base stats, another lie that has been revealed.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

Posted by: Ballistic.4531

Ballistic.4531

Well it’s my understanding that they won’t respond to this. They gave us the PR talk in that blog post and that’s about it. They’ve been active about other issues on these forums (quite active in fact) but not a single word on this issue.
Since forums have become more fun that the game, I’m still going to lurk for a while here, but I’ve officially given up on this game.
Hope they surprise me, but not in the way they already have with the latest patch.

This world needs more people being frank and less people being offended.

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

The statistics gap and the effort gap. Legendary gear will be the best kind of gear you can possess, unless multiple media outlets are wrong on the subject? (If I’m confused about this, please let me know, I hate to be misinformed.) The leap in stats and effort to receive an Exotic vs. a Legendary item will be significant. This has been an item on the table for a long time. This isn’t a surprise. That anyone could feel ambushed by ascended gear, which seeks to offer a more casual experience (though it has not been fully implemented) than Legendary gear seems to be illogical.

Check the media again, they very appointedly say that legendaries are not statisticaly better than exotics, and that each is infact based on a specific exotic. Why they say this? Because players back then were very concerned about the question of legendaries having superior stats, more specificaly everyone was heavily against it.
Now that ascended gear is introduced with better stats, legendary stats need to be raised that they remain max statted.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

Columba.9730

Over time? When is that exactly, and why isn’t it available in wvwvw Now? Why are the wvwvw players pushed to the back of the bus?

Posted by: Greebler.7843

Greebler.7843

Let us not forget the primary reason that Thief spec Hidden Killer; 100% crit chance from stealth.
Crid dmg and power in this case become almighty in terms of 2 shotting your target in wvw:)

I personally prefer a brawler type build because I dont like just getting 1 kill every 30 seconds. But a carefully played glass cannon can do greebly things!

Ganzo.5079

Before the launch was not supposed to raise the legendary items value above the exotic tier.
Now with this ascended project they have enabled the pay 2 win option, because if you have the legendary item that is the MAX tier in the game, you have no fear of another stats increasing set, above the ascended one. Legendary will be simply raised again.

LOL

Posted by: phanmc.6759

phanmc.6759

As has been stated numerous time already…

Currently, there are no gaps between exotics and legendaries aside from the amount of time it takes to get a legendary. Legendaries are purely cosmetic and has the same stats as exotics. This has been on the table and was the original design philosophy for a long time.

The developers will increase the stats of legendaries when they introduce the rest of the ascended gear, thus creating the gap. Ascended gear will now serve the role of exotic gear as the top of the gear chain, statistically.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien, President of Arenanet

Posted by: florence.1674

florence.1674

My worry is what will happen to all those exotics that needs gifts to craft?

So many exotics recipes, which even Linsey claimed is still undiscovered, are going to be ignored artwork now because the people who are not going to grind, won’t get them. The people who can grind for them are going to go for the Ascended gear instead.

WvW law #1: nobody in WvW can count.

Posted by: Edge.4180

Edge.4180

It’s as necessary to have as your peers make it to be.

Which means completely necessary, or you’re not likely to get invited along on their reindeer games.

Posted by: Ktham.6947

Ktham.6947

I honestly don’t understand why the introduction of Ascended Gear is so troublesome.

It doesn’t affect PvE because you can complete any dungeon/DE with decent gear, so it’s not like having Ascended Gear is going to give you a significant advantage. My Mesmer has a full set of rare gear and I can compete in any Dungeon/DE without any issues. As for WvWvW, the fights are team based, meaning if you encounter somebody who has Ascended Gear, your team can just focus that individual down; it really isn’t that bad. It’s not like Ascended Gear is easy to attain, so you won’t encounter a lot of people with it.

The only significant issue with Ascended Gear is in PvP, but even then, not many players play PvP.

Posted by: Nymia.3256

Nymia.3256

Your methodology does not address the issue.
Your analysis contains demonstrably false statements.

In short – this is irrelevant, and wrong.

Ballistic.4531

I honestly don’t understand why the introduction of Ascended Gear is so troublesome.

It doesn’t affect PvE because you can complete any dungeon/DE with decent gear, so it’s not like having Ascended Gear is going to give you a significant advantage. My Mesmer has a full set of rare gear and I can compete in any Dungeon/DE without any issues. As for WvWvW, the fights are team based, meaning if you encounter somebody who has Ascended Gear, your team can just focus that individual down; it really isn’t that bad. It’s not like Ascended Gear is easy to attain, so you won’t encounter a lot of people with it.

The only significant issue with Ascended Gear is in PvP, but even then, not many players play PvP.

I’m sorry but I’m guessing you don’t exactly know how sPvP works here? I’m guessing sPvP is what you ment, since you mentioned www in your post.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Structured_PvP

Posted by: Renegade.6325

Renegade.6325

The math is wrong. Add up the stats. the differences and the combinations thereof generate at least 20% higher stats with the new tier. they are a must have, and this is only the beginning of the grind.

There is very little value in comparing the 2 tiers of items; instead we should compare the effects that these items can have on an entire character. This is nowhere near the 20% you claim, and there is no way my character that has 2 of 3 available asc. is near 20% stronger than yours.

20%+ per PIECE without the infusion in the new gear and WITH upgrades to the old gear. let’s not forget that the infusion also have base stats, another lie that has been revealed.

But you cannot have all 18 pieces of ascended gear, only 3. Therefore, 20% per piece means nothing. We must compare the effect to the entire character. Infusion slots are so minor anyway. +5 healing power? +5 vitality? Even in “principle” that someone has an advantage, in real terms they do not. 50 health will never save you, it will never push a loss into a victory for you.

Posted by: Anishor.6921

Anishor.6921

@Ktham, it is a huge deal because it adds up and in the top 2-3 tiers people will want everyone to have the best or simply not queue because you’re hurting your server. That’s as much BS as the same line of crap when they said Jedi would be a rare Alpha class in pre-NGE SWG, what happened? Everyone went Jedi to be viable in World PVP.

Posted by: byjiang.1260

byjiang.1260

All that can be gained from this sketchy math is that there is a difference between ascended and exotic gear.

And they will be adding ascended gear to ALL slots.

And then it’ll be a hell of a difference.

Of course it doesn’t matter now, but in a few months it will.

Posted by: Solaxo.7409

Solaxo.7409

Honestly after seeing all these negative posts over this; I really hope they blow the gates wide open and go full ascended gear! So many friends I made in 7 years of wow would come over and have a blast! If you’re leaving over this; send me your stuff and thanks for buying the game!

I’m going to say it again about WvW. I’m 91% positive that half the people complaining over stats in WvW don’t run with feasts. One example of feasts: 100+ power, 70+ condition damage, 10% buff to xp. It lasts for an hour and through death. Anybody on your map can grab the buff – the tray stays down for 5 mins. Check that out before you QQ about 20% stat increase from ascended. (I’m expecting some QQ about having to farm gold to get the recipes now)

Some thoughts to appease the masses at least (because minus my sarcasm above I truly want as many people to be happy in this game, I want this game to keep adding players so we can see this game grow!)

Make the extra stats over exotics work in fractals only just like agony, but come up with some offensive slot where the stats would go. This way people that love to run fractals can get a gear treadmill without imploding the supposed majority that is spamming the forums.

Make more fractals – maybe different portals that lead to new sets of these. Add sweet new gear for each new release of a group of fractals! I am super pleased with how they turned out, and really can’t wait to see where this game is this time next year!

Keep up the great work Anet!!!

Solaxo | [MF] Malum Factum – Officer
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

Posted by: phanmc.6759

phanmc.6759

Infusion slots are so minor anyway. +5 healing power? +5 vitality? Even in “principle” that someone has an advantage, in real terms they do not. 50 health will never save you, it will never push a loss into a victory for you.

The blue (rare) infusions gives +5 stats. There will be higher rarity infusions, possibly up to ascended.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien, President of Arenanet

Posted by: dalendria.3762

dalendria.3762

Honestly after seeing all these negative posts over this; I really hope they blow the gates wide open and go full ascended gear! So many friends I made in 7 years of wow would come over and have a blast! If you’re leaving over this; send me your stuff and thanks for buying the game!

Keep up the great work Anet!!!

How much are you planning to spend in the Cash Shop to show your support for vertical gear progression?

Can you feel it? HOT HOT HOT

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Wow. How can people not understand that a lot of us play guild wars for its Pvp. An actual Pvp game built around a low barrier gear cap, that actually focused on skill. people like us DON’T MIND a little grind. But it’s pointless, this new content would be great, but there’s no real purpose/need for higher stats. Yes, statistics matter, you obviously don’t Pvp at a high level if you think 1 guy having 150 more stats is “trivial.” It’s a joke and really stinks of someone forcing this onto a game that just needed more CONTENT, not new mechanics

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

Posted by: Ktham.6947

Ktham.6947

@Ktham, it is a huge deal because it adds up and in the top 2-3 tiers people will want everyone to have the best or simply not queue because you’re hurting your server. That’s as much BS as the same line of crap when they said Jedi would be a rare Alpha class in pre-NGE SWG, what happened? Everyone went Jedi to be viable in World PVP.

Honestly, the top 2-3 tier people are a small percentage. Dungeons require teamwork, and as long as the player is competent the party should be fine. You don’t need Ascended Gear to beat any of the dungeons. Yes, it makes competing them easier, but it’s not necessary. I mean if you needed Ascended Gear to be viable in GW2 then that would be a problem, but that’s not the case.

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

Why is it that when people say, “I don’t want new levels of gear,” the people who want new levels of gear hear, “I want new levels of gear handed to me easily”?

I know the “welfare gear” argument has been a handy talking point for raiders to insult casuals for a long time now, but it’s meaningless when people are saying they don’t want a treadmill at all.

Ballistic.4531

I really hope they blow the gates wide open and go full ascended gear!

Sweet…
If it’s any consolation to you, they are doing it. They are adding all ascended gear just in time spans.

Posted by: Lirael.2603

Lirael.2603

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet. Massively’s new Podcast covers this issue, and pretty much says my exact thoughts.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/11/20/massively-speaking-episode-225-twas-the-week-before-thanksgivi/

+1 subscriber for that particular Podcast, and -1 happy paying customer for GW2. All those hundreds of dollars I spent on the BLTC? I’m sitting down and debating over asking for a gem refund.

I don’t wish to quit GW2. I really don’t. However, it seems that the only way I can get even a tiny message to ArenaNet is through money. It’s slowly becoming a matter of principles versus passing entertainment. I have a rather full life, and plenty of other diversions to fill my time. Principles, I must stand by.

I will not support a company as disrespectful of my time and loyalty as a customer.

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

The forum thinks that the first post on page 217 is actually on page 237. Thus this thread is impossible to follow.

But here is what I don’t like about Ascended gear: Before it, everyone was pretty much balanced.

The moment it was introduced, ANET was basically nerfing everyone who didn’t like running FOTM over and over until they got the Ascended gear.

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Wow… Just wow. This is the crowd that we want to play gw2? Guild wars has always even about skill based Pvp. People are complaining that this messes with wvw balance… Not everything is about you standing in lions arch with a sweet new backpack

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

Posted by: Crater.1625

Crater.1625

But you cannot have all 18 pieces of ascended gear, only 3.

(Edit: Rephrased to be less insulting. ) Do you seriously think that a problem doesn’t exist simply because we have, at this exact second, only experienced a small portion of it, when we know that it will continue, how it will continue, and what effect it will have as it continues?

(edited by Crater.1625)

Posted by: Elesare.5604

Elesare.5604

I requested a refund because their design focus changed completely from what was described for quite a long time. Because I pre-purchased it, they told me I was past the 6 month deadline. They’re basically penalizing people who supported them, even though a pre-purchase meant they didn’t actually have the game, and it hasn’t actually been released for anywhere near 6 months. This company became such a disappointment so quickly, and I’m done with them, refund or otherwise.

(edited by Elesare.5604)

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

The thing is that by the time a casual player grinds out ONE ascended item, they very well may have some of the other ascended items released. It then becomes a matter of tediously treading water just to stay maxed out.

Posted by: Orion.7264

Orion.7264

If they try to pull the “past the 6 month deadline” crap, take them to small claims. You have not had 6 months of possession of the product, the product was not delivered to you any sooner, and money did not change hands until the product actually shipped. They have no legal basis for denying refunds for pre-purchasers, and they know it. If you push, they WILL cave.

Arenanet lies.

Columba.9730

But you cannot have all 18 pieces of ascended gear, only 3. Therefore, 20% per piece means nothing. We must compare the effect to the entire character. Infusion slots are so minor anyway. +5 healing power? +5 vitality? Even in “principle” that someone has an advantage, in real terms they do not. 50 health will never save you, it will never push a loss into a victory for you.

They are adding armor and weapons in the near future! yes it will be mandatory. add to that that they will constantly increase the quality of the gear. they’ve said so.

Posted by: MorceluLebeau.5109

MorceluLebeau.5109

As most of us are WoW/Ex WoW players…I’m sure you guys remember the fiasco of the real ID that was to be implemented on their forums. I worked for Blizzard at the time and the community teams couldn’t keep up with the posts, it was gaining at time 5 pages a minute in posts The “thoughts on Ascended gear” now looking at 10844 replies with 134949 views. It took a letter from Mike Morhaim himself to kill the fire at blizzard and a retraction of realID on the forums

Now, we have ascended gear in game and frankly only way I see this fire being put out, is either reascending the new gear or nerfing them to exotic stats. With a letter from Anet design team saying. “Yes, this did seem like a good idea in theory, but it did go against the Manifesto and we will be adjusting the stats of Ascended items to only include Agony slots, and all exotics now will be formatted to include Agony.”

But watching these forums is exactly like the fiasco of Forum RealID…what do you guys think?

Posted by: Conner.4702

Conner.4702

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned before, but putting in ascended items also made the following page superfluousness; http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Forge/Other_Items
Why craft an extremely expensive weapon when it will become obsolete in a few months.

Posted by: Krone.4605

Krone.4605

…the first thing each day is that i come to this specific forum thread and chec if maybe developers had answered anything. ANYTHING!!!