Tier 3 Cultural Armor - Lets reign it in

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bluestone.7106

Bluestone.7106

I wouldn’t mind if the stats didn’t suck. I personally think char medium looks like kitten though.

You buy cultural armor for the appearance not the stats. If they were exotic with the higher stats then everyone would be running around in their cultural gear and it would be almost as bad as all the people running around in their CoF gear from when they all exploited CoF.

As things are now I love seeing a Norn in cultural armor because they aren’t overly common and I have a little bit of Norn pride.

No, not everyone would be running around in it because if you read the second option I gave, it would maintain the same price.

If they make them exotics they should multiply the costs by 2-3x at the very least so the effort required is still in proportion to the reward.

My homeworld is Blackgate.
I am a GW2 player in New Zealand.
Check me out on the GW2 wiki.

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

I also do not think they should be exotics because it would make people get it for reason other than the appearance and with cultural armor the main purpose is the appearance. And I think it should stay that way.

People wouldn’t get it for reasons other than appearance because anyone with a brain would know that there’s easier ways of attaining exotic armor. exotic armor on the TP is many times cheaper than T3 armor, and Karma is one of the easiest ways of getting exotic armor.

There are two options, interested in T3 aesthetics OR not interested in T3 aesthetics. Why would some who isn’t interested in T3 aesthetics earn 119g just for exo stats when you can spend 20-30g on the TP and get perfectly fine exo armor from there?

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

Calsifer.6079

GW1 max armor price = 7.5k. Elite armor = 75k. The price of cultural armor is fine

At least elite armor gave you top spec armor.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Another alternative would be to make them purchasable for karma as well, more uses for karma is always good.

Totally agree, why isn’t it karma already, to the elitists, the game was suppose to be aimed for everybody not a select few who exploit the markets.

Bluestone.7106

I also do not think they should be exotics because it would make people get it for reason other than the appearance and with cultural armor the main purpose is the appearance. And I think it should stay that way.

People wouldn’t get it for reasons other than appearance because anyone with a brain would know that there’s easier ways of attaining exotic armor. exotic armor on the TP is many times cheaper than T3 armor, and Karma is one of the easiest ways of getting exotic armor.

There are two options, interested in T3 aesthetics OR not interested in T3 aesthetics. Why would some who isn’t interested in T3 aesthetics earn 119g just for exo stats when you can spend 20-30g on the TP and get perfectly fine exo armor from there?

The cost would still need to go up. ATM they are priced appropriately for the best cultural armor skins of rare (yellow) quality. If they were of exotic quality then they would be too cheap.

Calsifer.6079

The cost would still need to go up. ATM they are priced appropriately for the best cultural armor skins of rare (yellow) quality. If they were of exotic quality then they would be too cheap.

No they aren’t…you do realize how easy it is to earn 242k karma in comparison to earning 119g right? Lvl 80 Exo armor sells on the TP starting at 1.5g with the most expensive at 15g (Those include good armor mods.) Those are no where near the prices you are proposing for purchasable exo armor. 238-357g for purchasable exo armor isn’t scaling to reward.

Don’t tell me it’s because of the skin because if you raised the price because of the exo spec, it should be [price of skin (119g)]+[the amount exo armor is worth] and I don’t think exo armor is worth 119g alone.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

Calsifer.6079

Another alternative would be to make them purchasable for karma as well, more uses for karma is always good.

Totally agree, why isn’t it karma already, to the elitists, the game was suppose to be aimed for everybody not a select few who exploit the markets.

This is another possibility I didn’t think of and yes, I think this would work pretty well. If people are going to complain that there’s not enough prestige in making it karma based, just make each piece cost more karma.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

Posted by: Dogblaster.6713

Dogblaster.6713

Making cultural armor exotic = making it cheaper

Now cultural armor is just prestigue skin. Everyone buys it and transmute it to the exotics.

If cultural weapons were exotics, some players would skip exotic armor and just buy the cultural armor tier 3 .. that means lower costs for players = lower price

Why you want cultural armor to be exotic anyway? when you want to transmute it ? Doesnt make sence at all. It make sence only when you want to lower your costs by not buying any other exotics that you claimed as nonsence

So please .. keep cultural armor 3 as it is or make it SKIN ONLY.

Thank you

(edited by Dogblaster.6713)

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

I could get behind this. It would make what I perceive as their main purpose (appearance) to be more obvious. And keep the price tag of course, it’s a prestige issue.

The only people that are confused about whether or not they should use the stats for T3 cultural armour are the people playing dumb. Therefore this proposed change is completely pointless. All transmutations at level 80 work the same way, why should cultural T3 armour work differently?

As for T3 cultural having a couple exotic stats to pick from, why should those with particular builds have access to cheaper skins than people who’s builds require different stat distributions when it comes to cultural armours? The system is fine the way it is now.

Calsifer.6079

I could get behind this. It would make what I perceive as their main purpose (appearance) to be more obvious. And keep the price tag of course, it’s a prestige issue.

The only people that are confused about whether or not they should use the stats for T3 cultural armour are the people playing dumb. Therefore this proposed change is completely pointless. All transmutations at level 80 work the same way, why should cultural T3 armour work differently?

As for T3 cultural having a couple exotic stats to pick from, why should those with particular builds have access to cheaper skins than people who’s builds require different stat distributions when it comes to cultural armours? The system is fine the way it is now.

I could make the same argument for dungeon armors but ANet seems to have no problem there.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

Surbrus.6942

I could make the same argument for dungeon armors but ANet seems to have no problem there.

Dungeon armours function as a way to get those stats. No one is going to spend ~150 gold for the stats for their armour. However people will spend ~1300 dungeon tokens for the stats. Therefore the argument you suggest is null.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Dungeon armours function as a way to get those stats. No one is going to spend ~150 gold for the stats for their armour. However people will spend ~1300 dungeon tokens for the stats. Therefore the argument you suggest is null.

I’m not sure if this is a sarcastic response or not, but at 180 tokens a day, you can quite reasonably get a full set of Exotic Dungeon armor in a mere 8 days just by running all paths of a dungeon once per day. Unless you’re a TP player or happen to get very lucky with drops, you won’t be able to earn 150 gold in 8 days, and for an armor set that isn’t even Exotic. Considering that some Dungeon armors look absolutely stunning in themselves, I still think there’s a strong case to be made for buffing T3 Cultural armor to Exotic status (perhaps even Ascended status, when Ascended armor is introduced. I would also support Dungeon armor being made Ascended by default.)

Calsifer.6079

If so, then it doesn’t matter. You don’t pay 150 gold for stats, you pay 119 gold for a skin and like many other people, you spend 30 gold on stats. If you buy the T3 armor and the stats suit you, then excellent. If they don’t then you have to go and get the stats yourself.

Not everyone is the kind of player who wants to go out and get every single perfect piece of armor to perfect their build. Some people just want to get a nice looking armor, have the highest spec available, and be done with it. Perfecting your build only really makes a difference in SPvP (which is irrelevant in this discussion) and high level organised dungeon runs.

I think it’s better to have the people who are willing to go through the added effort and time to perfect their build pay the extra 30g to get the specs they want rather than force everyone who wants to have exo armor to fork out the 119g required AND pay the gold required to get exo spec. If you are into building your char perfectly, then earning 20-30g extra shouldn’t bother you, but to an average player who just wants exos and a good skin, an extra 20-30g will just seem like another added chore.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

Posted by: timecookie.8570

timecookie.8570

I got my T3 and it did not take me 2 days, I just saved my money until I had enough.

This is how things are supposed to be right? Legendary weapons are not that cheap though they won’t give you any extra stats to your character other than the sexyness.

Also Transmuting Stones are there to be used so I don’t mind about the rarity. C’mon it takes about 20 dungeons (let’s say between 16 and 20 hours) to have a complete set and you would like to get it even faster?

Surbrus.6942

I’m not sure if this is a sarcastic response or not, but at 180 tokens a day, you can quite reasonably get a full set of Exotic Dungeon armor in a mere 8 days just by running all paths of a dungeon once per day. Unless you’re a TP player or happen to get very lucky with drops, you won’t be able to earn 150 gold in 8 days…

I believe that you misunderstood my post. I said that no one is going to spend 150 gold for the stats of their armour because every single other avenue for acquiring exotic armour stats is much cheaper. Therefore, making T3 armour skins have actual exotic stats is meaningless.

I think it’s better to have the people who are willing to go through the added effort and time to perfect their build pay the extra 30g to get the specs they want rather than force everyone who wants to have exo armor to fork out the 119g required AND pay the gold required to get exo spec. If you are into building your char perfectly, then earning 20-30g extra shouldn’t bother you, but to an average player who just wants exos and a good skin, an extra 20-30g will just seem like another added chore.

The exotic armour stats and the transmutation stones are part of the price. That price tag adds to their rarity, which is much of the appeal of the T3 armours.

Deal with it.

Posted by: redknight.8036

redknight.8036

This is why fashion-conscious people suffer from economic problems IRL.
Solution: Don’t be one.
It’s a gold sink, and everyone knows it.
Those in denial can continue to live in delusion.

Zaxares.5419

I’m not sure if this is a sarcastic response or not, but at 180 tokens a day, you can quite reasonably get a full set of Exotic Dungeon armor in a mere 8 days just by running all paths of a dungeon once per day. Unless you’re a TP player or happen to get very lucky with drops, you won’t be able to earn 150 gold in 8 days…

I believe that you misunderstood my post. I said that no one is going to spend 150 gold for the stats of their armour because every single other avenue for acquiring exotic armour stats is much cheaper. Therefore, making T3 armour skins have actual exotic stats is meaningless.

I see where you’re coming from, and I guess I (and Calsifer) are coming from the other side. In my case, I don’t particularly care that the stats for Cultural armor may not suit my particular build. I actually LIKE having multiple sets of armor with different stat spreads on them, to suit different purposes. It just feels like T3 Cultural armor is in this weird halfway zone where it could be a decent armor on its own, but as a Rare suit, it’s just not up there yet.

If we were purchasing it purely for the skin, then why not just make it a set of skins that you apply to your armor like the Heritage skins or the gem store skins? Why bother having it as an armor set at all? (In fact, if Cultural armor/weapons were nothing but skins that you had to apply to another armor/weapon, I probably wouldn’t be complaining about it at all.)

redknight.8036

It’s a gold sink.
In the purest form.

However,
In the most ideal scenario, people hit 80, wearing green armor, have 120 gold to spare, bought the rare quality set – before jumping to the dungeons.

I said ‘most ideal’
I believe that is how they envisioned it.

Bluestone.7106

This is why fashion-conscious people suffer from economic problems IRL.
Solution: Don’t be one.
It’s a gold sink, and everyone knows it.
Those in denial can continue to live in delusion.

Not all ingame fashion conscious people suffer from ingame fincancial problems.
I wouldn’t be surprised if most of them handle their ingame money very well.

Zaxares.5419

It’s a gold sink.
In the purest form.

However,
In the most ideal scenario, people hit 80, wearing green armor, have 120 gold to spare, bought the rare quality set – before jumping to the dungeons.

I said ‘most ideal’

Oh, I don’t deny that it’s meant to be a gold sink. Any MMO needs gold sinks to keep inflation in check, and pretty equipment is one of the best ways to do it.

I think your reasoning behind it is sound too; however, the fact that Order armor exists kinda puts a wrench in that idea, since Order armor is also Rare and much, MUCH cheaper than T3 Cultural. (I got the impression that Order armor was intended to be the “Can’t afford level 80 gear? Here’s the cheap option.” solution for end-game players.)

And of course, it ended up being moot anyway since most players are just skipping over Rare armor and heading straight to Exotics. (This happened in GW1 too, with people running to Droknar’s Forge and buying level 20 gear and skipping all the other armor along the way.) Since that’s likely to happen again when Ascended armor comes onto the scene, it makes me wonder if ANet will buff all end-game armors by 1 tier to prevent them from being made entirely obsolete.

Bluestone.7106

It’s a gold sink.
In the purest form.

However,

I said ‘most ideal’

Oh, I don’t deny that it’s meant to be a gold sink. Any MMO needs gold sinks to keep inflation in check, and pretty equipment is one of the best ways to do it.

I think your reasoning behind it is sound too; however, the fact that Order armor exists kinda puts a wrench in that idea, since Order armor is also Rare and much, MUCH cheaper than T3 Cultural. (I got the impression that Order armor was intended to be the “Can’t afford level 80 gear? Here’s the cheap option.” solution for end-game players.)

And of course, it ended up being moot anyway since most players are just skipping over Rare armor and heading straight to Exotics. (This happened in GW1 too, with people running to Droknar’s Forge and buying level 20 gear and skipping all the other armor along the way.) Since that’s likely to happen again when Ascended armor comes onto the scene, it makes me wonder if ANet will buff all end-game armors by 1 tier to prevent them from being made entirely obsolete.

I would like it if they added a recipe of some kind to upgrade the tier of your gear in the mystic forge.

Zaxares.5419

I would like it if they added a recipe of some kind to upgrade the tier of your gear in the mystic forge.

I can live with that, as long as the prices for upgrading equipment aren’t too ridiculous. I actually believe this is something ANet WILL implement going forward, along with giving crafters the ability to make Ascended gear. (Alternatively, perhaps the items needed to upgrade Exotic equipment to Ascended in the Mystic Forge can only be made through crafting?)

redknight.8036

No.

They rather have you craft the exotic armor piece…and – transmute it.
I really have nothing more to add to this discussion except to remind people that Culture armor is mostly there for looks. The stats are there to make using it practical for a fresh level 80 with no tokens but a crap load of gold bought off from the gem exchange.

I know a lot of people spent a lot of time in Trading Post, buying low, selling high, but most players don’t do that to get this armor.

Arena.net fully expects people to buy the gems, and exchange it for gold, then buy the T3 Cultural. Ideally, that is their design vision.

To ask them to lower or alter the T3 Culture prices acquisition is just taking away gem store income – why would they even do that?

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Why? as you said yourself, only the skin matters after all, so making it exotic wouldn’t increase it’s worth even a single copper, right?

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

redknight.8036

Man loves to see people get the same deal as he paid for.
In the interest of ‘fairness’ and all that.

Human nature.
I wish you to suffer the same fate as I did.
This is why ascended backpack crafting materials ‘considered too grindy’ during the reddit AMA session – is still yet to be downgraded.

They can’t risk the early adopter’s rage. We, who prefer to play the waiting game, won’t see a change . Not so soon.

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

Human nature.
This is why ascended backpack crafting materials ‘considered too grindy’ during the reddit AMA session – is still yet to be downgraded.

They can’t risk the early adopter’s rage. We, who prefer to play the waiting game, won’t see a change . Not so soon.

True – except you know what you tell those people?

You paid a premium to have it first and use it longer – prices change, too bad.

Posted by: Grimwolf.7163

Grimwolf.7163

I agree with the idea of making it cost Karma.
Karma has far too few uses right now.

Posted by: Chuo.4238

Chuo.4238

The price was fine until they introduced Ascended gear. Now I’m angry that I spent all that time working for my T3 set and it’s pointless. Oh wait, unless I want to grind Ascended gear and then buy Fine Transmutation Stones from the Gem Store.

No thanks. I don’t do Free to Play but Pay to Have Fun.

Gah. Just one more thing to be disappointed about.

ArenaNet really ruined this game last month.

I’m not terribly hopeful for an intelligent comment from ArenaNet here, either. I’ve noticed that every single thread goes unanswered by anyone of consequence at ArenaNet. The only posts you ever see are Moderators closing threads and infracting people.

Way to communicate there, ArenaNet. Ugh.

I was so excited for this game, too. Biggest gaming letdown ever.

(edited by Chuo.4238)

Posted by: FourthVariety.5463

FourthVariety.5463

When I didn’t had the gold, I thought they were nice. Now that I do have the gold to buy them, they do not interest me at all. Especially since they are skins you then have to transmute onto something proper.

Posted by: Lokki.1092

Lokki.1092

I’m reading this thread and seeing 2 sets of people. those that think 119g is too expensive and hard to get… And those that think 119g is prestigious and hard to get.

All I can say is you all better stay away from making infused ascended back pieces and infusions, and don’t even look at legendary weapons.

Not only are the T3 armors nothing special in my book but they are the least prestigious. Of all the unlockable skins in the game they are the only one you can just buy at level 1 on your first character. Without spending over 2 minutes of playing the game. There are some that people like, like the human female leather and those you see all the time. but most of them aren’t even used. Its not a lack of money, considering people are dropping 100g on item upgrades daily for FOTM.

The armor cost is fine where it is, and having it doesn’t make you prestigious.

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

I agree with the idea of making it cost Karma.
Karma has far too few uses right now.

Agreed, give us options.

For the impatient/TP flipper’s, allow them to continue spending 120g.

For the casuals/people who actually play the game, give them the option of purchasing the gear with karma – make each piece 63k like the T3 cultural weapons.

Posted by: kiba.2768

kiba.2768

The armor cost is fine where it is, and having it doesn’t make you prestigious.

100% right here.

and if you want it that badly, then you’ll do what it takes to get it.
again, it’s not a problem with COIN. it’s a matter of TIME, since that is the one commodity that is the baseline for everything else in this game. everything costs time and if someone’s coin/hour isn’t what they want it to be, well, it’s an issue of the player’s impatience, not a mechanic of the game that needs amending.

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

I crafted my exotics and found enough transmutation stones to transmute my armor later. Tier 3 light cultural armor is my goal for my asura right now. They could drop the price, but it would be a bit upsetting to those that already set out to get it for their looks. It would make getting really good looking armor so much easier and make it less unique.

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

I’d actually remove them as “armors” and replace them as “skins”. Think of HoM rewards for the Heritage armor pieces. This would remove all discussion about the “value” of the items as “armor” — because let’s admit it, the value is horrible as armor.

However their value as “skins” is probably justified in their current price.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

Posted by: kaffaljidhma.1496

kaffaljidhma.1496

If you give up on a legendary you can absolutely afford it.

Posted by: Jinn Kazuma.2163

Jinn Kazuma.2163

My question is this: Why is the cultural armor..Armor and not just a skin you apply to armor, like the Hall of Monuments armor is. That would make more sense given horizontal progression.

Surbrus.6942

To those asking “why isn’t cultural (or similar) armour simply armour skins like HOM?”:

Cultural armour is both a gold sink and a gem sink. There I said it.

And before anyone cries greed or whatever, a gem sink is perfectly fine for cosmetic gear.

Calsifer.6079

The exotic armour stats and the transmutation stones are part of the price. That price tag adds to their rarity, which is much of the appeal of the T3 armours.

Deal with it.

It makes no difference to the rarity of the armor if you maintain the same price but just make the armor exotic. This is because only people who want the armor style will go for it as anyone who doesn’t want the style will go for a cheaper alternative to get exo armor. There won’t be any impact on the rarity until it starts getting cheaper than other alternatives which it isn’t.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

Calsifer.6079

All I can say is you all better stay away from making infused ascended back pieces and infusions, and don’t even look at legendary weapons.

We aren’t saying it’s too hard too get, we’re arguing over the return. 119g is a lot when you see that the armor is only rare spec.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

Zaxares.5419

To those asking “why isn’t cultural (or similar) armour simply armour skins like HOM?”:

Cultural armour is both a gold sink and a gem sink. There I said it.

And before anyone cries greed or whatever, a gem sink is perfectly fine for cosmetic gear.

Not entirely true, depending on how lucky you were with BLCs/Map Completions. I bought 25 Fine Transmutation Stones during the Black Friday sale, but prior to that I already had 5 Fine Transmutation Stones obtained from Black Lion Chests (using keys found purely through drops and quest rewards) and map completions. And none of my characters are even level 50 yet. I have no doubt that by the time I reach level 80 on all my characters, I’d have acquired enough Fine Transmutation Stones for a set or two without any gem purchases at all.

It’s also not so much a gem sink considering you could simply earn gold in-game and trade that for gems.

Human nature.

But it IS coming. We know that for a fact. The truth is that ALL early adopters always end up getting burned. As time goes by, prices will fall or goods become easier to get. That is just the way markets (and especially markets in an MMO) work. Early adopters pay a higher premium for the same reason that people stand in line for hours for the new Apple gadget; they want to be the first and crow over the people who haven’t got it yet.

I do this too with Day 1 DLC and preorder bonuses for games I buy. I know that down the track, the stuff I paid top dollar for will no doubt be put up again for sale at a lower price. And I don’t begrudge the latecomers for getting it cheaper. The higher price I paid is the price for the extra 1 – 3 months I got to play around with my toys earlier than the rest. I had my fun, and now it’s time to let the others have their fun too.

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

I feel that the prices, as they stand, are unreasonable for a game which claims to have done away with the grind.

Pretty much this. Though I would say that 80s (tier 1) to 2g (tier 2) to 30g (tier 3) is RIDICULOUS. I’m not even given the option to purchase this stuff with karma (which effectively nullifies any reason I have for getting karma….) Even your suggested 7-17g a piece option is too lenient. Me, and so many other players – have been playing since headstart and have little more than 15g to our names. I don’t spend money on much of anything (repairs and occasionally mats for crafting).

The cost of cultural Tier 3, which is only rares anyways – needs to be more in line with tier 1 and 2, meaning that if Tier 2 chest is 2g, then tier 3 should be 5-7g TOPS. TOPS!

The easy fix would be to change it to requiring Karma to buy ~ that would give more reasons to go back out into the world and do events again.

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

Surbrus.6942

Not entirely true, depending on how lucky you were with BLCs/Map Completions. I bought 25 Fine Transmutation Stones during the Black Friday sale, but prior to that I already had 5 Fine Transmutation Stones obtained from Black Lion Chests (using keys found purely through drops and quest rewards) and map completions. And none of my characters are even level 50 yet. I have no doubt that by the time I reach level 80 on all my characters, I’d have acquired enough Fine Transmutation Stones for a set or two without any gem purchases at all.

The small amount of free Fine Transmutation Stones don’t have that much of an impact in the grand scheme of things. As for an example with larger sample size, my guild of 10 has only seen about 15 free T-Stones total, amongst a very large number of 80’s.

It’s also not so much a gem sink considering you could simply earn gold in-game and trade that for gems.

Actually it is. Those gems you can by for gold are not generated from the gold, they are purchased from other players. Every gem in the game was purchased by someone, as that is the only way gems are generated. Gems enter the economy by someone paying real money for them, and gems leave the economy via the gem store. The gems for gold is simply a player to player exchange.

Posted by: Fende.1950

Fende.1950

Got my set after playing ~20 minutes a day for a month. I see no problem.

Posted by: Vakirauta.6397

Vakirauta.6397

considering you could simply earn gold in-game

goodluck with that

The Iron Butterfly

Surbrus.6942

goodluck with that

Are you kidding? Prices are inflated, it’s a seller’s market out there.

If you are going to farm, now is the time.

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

Really? I find that hard to believe… what exactly can you do in 20 minutes per day? You can probably run HOTW 1 or an AC path, but that’s already pushing it. You can’t really farm much in 20 minutes as well…

That’s a gold rate of 16 per hour (given you started out at 0)

Dogblaster.6713

Really? I find that hard to believe… what exactly can you do in 20 minutes per day? You can probably run HOTW 1 or an AC path, but that’s already pushing it. You can’t really farm much in 20 minutes as well…

I can do around 10-20 per day by farming cursed shore or by doing dungeons. If I was lazy and I didnt want to make gold hardcore I could still easyly make 3-4 gold(2-3 hours max) per day by playing casualy.

So if you count .. 130g / 3,5g = 37 days tops (for casuals) and that is reasonable amount of days to buy your full cultural tier 3 armor, one of the most unique and rare armor in-game. In mmorpg that you should play for years what is 30-40 days? NOTHING

Players who want to buy cultural tier 3 armor (the most rare and prestigue armor ingame atm) in one week, legendary weapons in one month should reconsider if MMORPGs are for them because I dont think so.

It should take weeks, if not even months to buy cultural amor tier 3 and it should take months or even years to craft a Legendary weapons. WHEN YOU START to understand this, everything will be easyer

You dont buy Bentley after one month in work do you?

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

goodluck with that

Nah. Resellers are just going to scoop the majority up and sell it for a higher price later. I’m happy for them that they found something they like to do and have nothing against it, but they are not doing anyone a service either.

This game revolves a bit too much around the TP, I for one are becoming increasingly irked by it and will refrain from using it.

I’m all for different options, opening up cultural armour for karma sounds fair, it’s not taking anything away from people who make their money by standing at the TP most of the time.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Dogblaster.6713

goodluck with that

Nah. Resellers are just going to scoop the majority up and sell it for a higher price later. I’m happy for them that they found something they like to do and have nothing against it, but they are not doing anyone a service either.

This game revolves a bit too much around the TP, I for one are becoming increasingly irked by it and will refrain from using it.

I’m all for different options, opening up cultural armour for karma sounds fair, it’s not taking anything away from people who make their money by standing at the TP most of the time.

karma =/= gold … they are two difference currencies and personally I dont want to see Cultural armor for karma.

If they make cultural armor cheaper or buyable by karma I will demand full refund.

I can make topics where I complain and rage too you know

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Likely didn’t play much, and dropped a precursor in the Karka event…

karma =/= gold … they are two difference currencies and personally I dont want to see Cultural armor for karma.

Because Karma requires you to actually play the game?

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November