Training?

Training?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I’m all un-trained, have 90 points (which I think is what I had ‘left over’ on this character ‘after’ I trained in everything when the new system went live), yet when I look, I have all the skills, and it ‘seems’ like I still have the 3 trait lines I picked from before.

Soooo….??2two??!?12?

Wha’ppen?

Training?

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

Quite difficult to understand what you are saying.

If you are questioning why you have leftover hero points after having all of your skills and traits already, the elite specializations that come with Heart of Thorns will require those excess hero points, so don’t worry about them being used for nothing, they will become very useful with the expansion’s release.

If you haven’t completed the training tab but you already have all of the traits and skills, then that sounds like a bug to me. Although, do check that you do actually have all of your skills and traits unlocked (and not just the ones you currently have equipped) through the build tab.

Edit: Oh never mind, I had missed that an update had just happened.

(edited by Zalladi.4652)

Training?

Posted by: Vanyel.3942

Vanyel.3942

It is a bug with the new patch I think.
Have everything unlocked and can use it(Skills etc) But the Training tab says NOTHING is unlocked.

Training?

Posted by: Juclesia Elcritian.8410

Juclesia Elcritian.8410

What he’s trying to say is the Training tab has been completely locked. All my skills have been un-learned (but they are still available in the skill bar, just greyed out in the Training tab of the Hero Panel).

It’s a bug. Tons of bugs in this release. Season 2 is completely locked and asking me to buy it again, even though I have all the achievements from it already.

Training?

notebene.3190

No, I just logged in after the patch, and the 80th level character I brought in to do Maw quick had the following:

1. All skills available.
2. All 5 trait lines available.
3. The ‘Training’ tab shows I have to buy everything again.

I just logged another character in (thinking it was because I started at ‘Playable’ maybe) and it’s the same thing. I have the left over points as if I had bought everything. I still ‘seem’ to have everything. That is, I can click on a skill slot and all the skills are available, and it ‘looks’ like I can pick other trait lines on the ‘Build’ tab (though, I’m reluctant to do it in case it messes me up).

However, on the ‘Training’ tab, everything was dropped to 0 as if I need to train again.

This happened after the last patch we just got.

Training?

notebene.3190

Yes, yes! What they said!

Training?

notebene.3190

What he’s trying to say is the Training tab has been completely locked. All my skills have been un-learned (but they are still available in the skill bar, just greyed out in the Training tab of the Hero Panel).

It’s a bug. Tons of bugs in this release. Season 2 is completely locked and asking me to buy it again, even though I have all the achievements from it already.

While I haven’t tried it yet (b/c I’m trying to get all my dailies and world boss rounds done! :p), we got an email regarding the LW1 recap, and it would seem that maybe they relocked LW2 until we go do that ‘recap’, and then it opens again?

As far as the ‘Training’ tab goes, that’s just messed up.

But I bet if they gave us the shorts back and the old running and idle animations, it’d fix it! \o/

Training?

Posted by: Dropselmops.5689

Dropselmops.5689

I can confirm the bad news. Im untrained as well (0.0%) and I have lost te skill points that I used for the trainings, that i completely finished before. I tried to click the “train”-button but nothin happened …
when did this patch come online?

Training?

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

quality of patches getting worse and worse

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

Training?

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Screenshot for info. After the update some of us are without training and don’t have enough points to retrain, it’s probably just a display bug cause I still have all my skills available.

Attachments:

Training?

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Yep same thing for me.. everything untrained but no hero points re-granted in order to retrain them.. again even though they are all unlocked… gee I love patch days and the inevitable bugfest that follows it

Training?

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

same here.

Oh well, I’ll just play another game until this is fixed. can’t change my build

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

Training?

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Yes, so sorry about this, and it’s a known issue that the devs will be addressing.

A brief comment on this can be found here. But rest assured this will be fixed as soon as possible.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet