Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rage Cube.4573

Rage Cube.4573

I just wanted to take the time to thank you guys for doing this. Please don’t pay attention to how toxic twitch chat can be. I really enjoyed all the silly moments and really appreciated everyone’s time and effort that was put into this.

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

I, too, loved everything. The music was awesome. I even liked the cooking. I especially like the fact that horizontal progression is large in the expansion and the future. I had a major problem with vertical progression when it was added and am so happy to see where the game is going.

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

LOOT VACCUM! Enough said! Finally something to help our lower end PCs.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I loved seeing the music played live – it sent shivers down my back listening to it. As a foodie really enjoyed the cooking and liked Jennifer Hale’s banter as she cooked. She so obviously enjoys what she does which makes it fun to see her do this as well.

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’ve been glued to my screen all day. I had to pull away during the cooking segment so I could actually eat real food … but I only managed because I was starving and none of the dishes were anything I’d realistically ever make.

Though I admit I have http://culinarycosplay.tumblr.com/post/114706628784/charr-meat-on-a-stick-its-meatoberfest-in permatabbed until I remember to write down the ingredients before a grocery shopping trip.

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

I must agree. A hearty well done to the ANet staff. A shout out to Jennifer Hale, that cooking segment was gold and you are one very charismatic host. The music was top notch too and overall the experience thusfar has been an enjoyable one.

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Bigglesworth.8249

Bigglesworth.8249

Day 1 was great fun to watch. There were some amazing moments and a few slightly cringey ones, but you could tell by watching that it was all earnest and completely heartfelt, which made the whole thing really endearing. Highlights for me included: Quaggan Deep Thoughts, the great live music, Jennifer Hale cooking (insane and amazing, especially sneaking the slaw in there), and the topper of the evening with Irenio’s mic-drop. This was a celebration of all things Arenanet. They came to the show and said “This is who we are and this is what we’re about” and it was unique and fantastic.

- Taking up eSports Bandwidth
Maguuma

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

QDT rocked, that has to be made into a recurring thing or those lines need to appear in game.

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

I was going to make a thread, but saw this on the exact same topic:

Thank you ANet for the entertainment from Twitch these past days; from the Quaggan Thoughts, to that one specific and fabulous Norn, I haven’t laughed so hard since Braham’s monotonous dialogue in the Epilogue of Season 1.

Hoping for more of this randomly spectacular entertainment in the future.

(Also, toaster lottery please!)

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Muel.2865

Muel.2865

Would also love to say – great job on the Twitch content. Really enjoyed watching the various shows and I think one of my favourites had to be the live music.

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

I actually picked up some cooking tips…

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

As a big fan of Warframe dev streams it’s nice to see Anet having fun on Twitch like this.. Always bothered me how… NDA they are with their community and development.

The cooking show was funny.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

It was a lot of fun the whole time for me. And of course there was the epic toaster giveaway at the end (grats to Raven).

I am way psyched for this coming weekend beta.

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Neva Eilhart.5347

Neva Eilhart.5347

Twitchcon was wonderful. I had a blast when Colin was given water !

The highlight being for me the live concert – now that was something nothing short of amazing. Overall we had a nice coverage of what to expect in HoT, and you did a pretty good job on making it really fun to watch.

Thank you Anet for this event, and I really hope we’ll get to see more things like that in the future !

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

I just wanted to take the time to thank you guys for doing this. Please don’t pay attention to how toxic twitch chat can be. I really enjoyed all the silly moments and really appreciated everyone’s time and effort that was put into this.

Super glad you all enjoyed the TwitchCon stream. The Marketing Team and my team (which is part of Marketing) in particular did a lot of the content planning, logistics, organization, and execution of the event. It’s gratifying that people enjoyed it.

We definitely paid attention to Twitch chat. I, Stephane Lo Presti, and Anatoli Ingram were all personally moderating Twitch chat on the Guild Wars 2 channel during TwitchCon. We were there to ensure the environment is as constructive and welcoming as possible to everyone, and the only way we can do that is to keep an eye on chat and time out and ban people who are behaving badly. We’re happy to do this though.

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

Twitch - Guild Wars TV

Posted by: Kossage.9072

Kossage.9072

Many thanks for the varied and genuinely enjoyable Twitchcon content with a good balance of funny and serious content, and special thanks to Regina, Anatoli and Stephane for being good sports while moderating the chat and letting #Water4Colin and #LegendaryToaster become meme-worthy phenomena. I hope we’ll get to see similar segments in the future, particularly future live performances of “Maklain & The Minstrels”.