Unlock the skills NPC Trainer in PvE too

Unlock the skills NPC Trainer in PvE too

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

I couldn’t care less about the low fees, putting all the traits manually again is a major annoyance. It punishes every player doing open world PvE, dungeons and WvW since they didn’t even separate PvE and WvW.

You’ve gotta be joshin me; maybe we should just let the game take care of our attack cycles too, so we don’t have to worry about hitting buttons? You want to respec, you have to … ya know, respec. I admit a flip on your utility skills – so you could switch out between your ranged mode and melee quickly – would be nice, but auto spending all your traits, too? There’s a point where convenience just turns inta downright laziness.

I’m not quite sure you actually read my post correctly, because what you replied doesn’t make any sense at all. I’ll just quote myself:

You can already change your build when ooc, just not spend all points again.
I don’t mind costs or having to go to a city, as I said above: separate PvE, dungeon and WvW builds and let us create templates so we don’t have to spend all points manually again and again. I’m switching builds constantly and this doesn’t add depth or anything to the game, it’s just a major annoyance that you have to store the builds on an external site and having to click trough everything again and again.

PS: and they should add on option to switch armor/trinket sets and a corresponding equipment storage option (locker). Dragging all trinkets in the hero panel everytime you join or leave an instance is as much of an annoyance as having to click through the traits all the time.
I don’t see why PvP gets so much special treatment here, the infrastructure already exists but it’s limited to that single mode.

This has nothing to do with lazyness or automating everything. It is an option that existed in GW and just wasn’t implemented for GW2, although it would be even more important here.
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Template

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake