Which will the 3rd dragon be?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Personally, based on the information we know I’m expecting it to be something like a one-two punch of Jormag and Bubbles.

I think with Jormag and Kralk since the Wiki says that Jormag is making his way south so he might be in the Crystal Desert now:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jormag

Since its awakening, Jormag has steadily pushed south.

This should be enough time for him to be in the Crystal Desert or maybe even Elona.

As far as we know, Jormag is still north of Frostgorge Sound. We have never spotted any of his minions south of the Shiverpeaks, his lieutenant has only traveled as far south as Frostgorge, and the Brand hasn’t been frozen, which is presumably what would happen if Jormag were to pass through it. Plus, in the Quarterly update, they say strange disturbances to the North – this suggests either Jormag is still in the north or some other unknown threat is in the north.

Yes there could be disturbances up there but the clues could lead us further south. He could have gone east to the Blood Legion Homelands then south circumventing any of the game’s playable areas.

He could still be north but the Wiki said he was already in the process of going south. Arctic is also a less dangerous biome than a jungle assuming you’re dressed heavily enough. The jungle is the best biome due to it having lots of water and a good temperature, but due to how awesome the real estate is the stronger creatures pushed the weaker ones farther north, so you have what polar and grisly bears descended from being pushed out of the jungle from what lions descended from. The jungle having the most dangerous life therefore pushed out lesser lifeforms. Humans are also originally jungle creatures but due to an urge to explore went north to the desert then east and northwest from there but unlucky for them Europe was in an ice age. Yeah I watched some of Cosmos.

No thanks. That would be a horrible story, something I would expect from a really bad B movie, or something on the sci-fi channel.

But isn’t predictability and cliches two of the most complained about things? I don’t personally mind it in some cases but no one expects an ice dragon to be in a desert collaborating with another elder dragon. We already got the jungle taken care of but arctic an mountain regions tend to have creatures that aren’t as dangerous as the jungle so they’d need to do lots of work to make those areas more threatening than the jungle. Keep in mind that man is the most dangerous animal and his natural habitat is the jungle too.

(edited by Agemnon.4608)

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

karkatoric. dragon got with queen karka and now the result is rampaging all over the place cuz life so hard for a half breed.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Posted by: bjwhiteda.7645

bjwhiteda.7645

I am a bit off the wall with my idea but here goes…… Have you ever wondered who Glint mated with in order to have the egg? What if, the next living story were to feature not one but two dragons…. the egg’s father arriving to protect it from Krakatorric? Our heroes first have to earn the trust of the father dragon before getting his help to take down Krak.

what I would love to see in the next living story is the re-emergance of Cantha or Elona.

Disclaimer
Courteous, intelligent debate from players help devs make a good game, legendary