Who will be the final boss of Guild Wars 2?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Doflamingo.6957

Doflamingo.6957

I think there are 4 possibilities

1st: The elder dragon of fire, Primordius he is the strongest one propably and the first who awakened so we will fight him as the last one.

2nd: The elder dragon of water, Primordius is still the strongest but maybe they will put him in the pre-last expansion so the final one will be a bit more calm and enjoying with the Deep Sea dragon

3rd: A 7th elder dragon will be revealed based on light powers he will be yellow/white with large angelic wings etc and he will be the leader of all the elder dragons

4th: A crossover will happen between World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2 and Final Fantasy XIV and all the players from these 3 biggest mmos will join together to face the ultimate villain, Sargeras (from WoW) who fused with Gaius Van Baelsar (from FFXIV) and then swallowed the powers of the dead elder dragons which transformed him into an unstoppable force.

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

unstoppable force

unbeatable end boss, thanks anet

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

Evolved Poobadoo.

Posted by: Torsailr.8456

Torsailr.8456

Colin uploads himself to the GW2 servers and decides to start deleting everyone with banhammer 2.0.

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Scarlet Briar RETURNS.

Posted by: Coffietire.2783

Coffietire.2783

You know the Asura personal story where you open a rift to another dimension and fight yourself? That happens again and shiny new alternate dimension Elder Dragons with clock work armor emerge!

Oh, and alternate universe Scarlet and Teraherne too. Except Scarlet is a janitor in the Great Lodge and Teraherne works a human resource position for the Consortium. Which fate is worse? I’ll let you decide.

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

You know the Asura personal story where you open a rift to another dimension and fight yourself? That happens again and shiny new alternate dimension Elder Dragons with clock work armor emerge!

Pseudo-ripped from WoW. Laaaaaame! :P

Hrm… we need something fresh. Something exciting. Something unheard of.

Final boss:

• Players get displayed a 5×5×5 Rubic Cube.
  • Have 15 minutes.
  • Failure to complete deletes the character, automatically logs in a random other character, gives you a new cube.

You said “final” boss.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

Big Nose Ted

Posted by: Aenesthesia.1697

Aenesthesia.1697

I think there are 4 possibilities

1st: The elder dragon of fire, Primordius he is the strongest one propably and the first who awakened so we will fight him as the last one.

2nd: The elder dragon of water, Primordius is still the strongest but maybe they will put him in the pre-last expansion so the final one will be a bit more calm and enjoying with the Deep Sea dragon

3rd: A 7th elder dragon will be revealed based on light powers he will be yellow/white with large angelic wings etc and he will be the leader of all the elder dragons

4th: A crossover will happen between World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2 and Final Fantasy XIV and all the players from these 3 biggest mmos will join together to face the ultimate villain, Sargeras (from WoW) who fused with Gaius Van Baelsar (from FFXIV) and then swallowed the powers of the dead elder dragons which transformed him into an unstoppable force.

There’s already an endboss in this game, and for now not only it can’t be beaten, but can’t be avoided either.

It eats 15% of everything you sell in the tp, which is usually 5 times as much the margin you can make flipping stuff.

It’s the cursed black lion trading company, of course, and i would really really want a last expansion where we get to butcher all those motherkitteners kittens for ripping us off through all these years.

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

Primordius. But here is the spoiler, he will have died of old age once we get there, plus we will be too old to remember who Primordius was. Wonder if a mouse works off a zimmer frame?

( Rocky 295—the Ultimate Comeback due for release at the same time )

(edited by Shadey Dancer.2907)

Posted by: GlitchyBat.3682

GlitchyBat.3682

Until HoT, pic related.

Attachments:

[OWLS] Priory Elder Dragon Research Team
[EDS] Elder Dragon Sympathizers

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Well hints are that mordy is more powerful than primordus. So that leaves

Mawdrey. By that time itll have guzzled enough bloodstone to be immortal. Only by riding our new mount Priincess will we stand a chance…

John Smith, seventh elder dragon of trading and commerce

Gaile’s Frog, ruler and mastermind of all Elder Dragons

Posted by: Takoyakii.2146

Takoyakii.2146

Until HoT, pic related.

It’s tempt me to try it…. I still hold….. HOLD IT…. DON’T DO IT !

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

The Death of the Final boss should collapses the universe merging it with DC Comics and Marvels.

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Final boss?

Zomorros. His special skill will be utilizing every weapon ever thrown into the Mystic Forge. Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay style.

Attachments:

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Posted by: innocens.1582

innocens.1582

Max Headroom will invade gw2 when the expension comes out 8=)

a man who doesnt make mistakes doesnt do anything

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

Final boss?

Zomorros. His special skill will be utilizing every weapon ever thrown into the Mystic Forge. Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay style.

J’approuve!

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Posted by: Aeronas.3715

Aeronas.3715

The Doppelganger from that mission in gw1 perhaps! would be fun to see (it) completing your quests in a freaky attempt to replace you in the story mode xD could lead to some kind of epic solo confrontation, on a bridge or something, stormy backdrop optional…

Evans.6347

Alas, the doppelganger has already been implemented in the living story, so that’s not very likely.

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Final boss?

That’s impressive…

IF Zomorros wasn’t already being manipulated by someone else.

Isn’t that right?

Villian-O-Tron

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

Posted by: Liisjak.4509

Liisjak.4509

Charizard…

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Obviously the final boss will be Anet.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Attachments:

Posted by: Zynt.5769

Zynt.5769

Gwen will be the final boss https://youtu.be/qxyhkOZdkho?t=1m30s

Attachments:

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

The God of RNG. Only certain accounts will be able to fight him.

Evans.6347

What I find refreshing is that the OP actually thinks the game will last long enough to get to the ‘final boss’.

It’s the little things in life, like that.

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Colin uploads himself to the GW2 servers and decides to start deleting everyone with banhammer 2.0.

No, he forces everyone to play GW2 24/7 and a death in game becomes a death in real life ala Sword Art Online.

Calling it now.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

What I find refreshing is that the OP actually thinks the game will last long enough to get to the ‘final boss’.

Has any MMO ever reached the “final boss” stage?

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Anarchy sort of did it with a fi al raid and Lotro is likely to have some sort of finale by its very nature

Posted by: Doflamingo.6957

Doflamingo.6957

thats because most mmos arent organized they add new random content , Final Fantasy XIV, WoW, and Guild Wars 2 however are indeed organized and we already know all of the villains that we have to face (final villain of wow wil be Sargeras and of ffxiv Gaius), Guild Wars 2 specific is the most organized from all, we know that the final boss will be one of the elder dragons and we can even see all of the map in the game even the areas that we cant go yet same with Elder Scrolls Online you can already see all of Tamriel and the future areas that will be unlocked, the ones who never reach a final boss is those with random story and new villains and areas that pop out of nowhere.

For WoW specific the full map is also already known since long time ago but those who were completely clueless said that blizzard added Pandas in 2012 and were complaining while Pandaria was a part of azeroth since at least 12 years ago in the comics its just that WoW didnt add the full map from the start and they add each area/planet with every expansion but they add areas that already exist from the lore just not in the game yet.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

No, he forces everyone to play GW2 24/7 and a death in game becomes a death in real life ala Sword Art Online.

Calling it now.

I’ll be very sad if I get stuck in GW2 SAO/Log Horizon style. ;_;
It’d make me very sad that I didn’t get stuck in FF14 after Heavensward.

Also, final boss, Taimi. After she ruins Tyria’s leyline structure (callback to FF6’s Kefka, holla!), the Tyria of Ruin has a new Nightmare Tower where Lion’s Arch used to be. It will take 3 raid teams to climb the tower and defeat wave after wave of bosses until we fight the Enslaved Six Returned, and finally, the six-winged (one for each elder dragon she tricked us into killing) Taimi the Usurper!

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Traherne will be the final boss.

Evans.6347

I guess this won’t end well after all then.

Posted by: paintpixie.7398

paintpixie.7398

I KNEW it! Haha.

Posted by: Tuomir.1830

Tuomir.1830

At least he has lines recorded already for a pull skill – “Commander, to me.”

Only fools and heroes charge in without a plan.

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

Throw around some ideas.

Attachments: