Will or voices be heard will anything change?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vos.3086

Vos.3086

Q:

I just want to know if anything will be done.

Posted by: Fiddlestyx.9714

Fiddlestyx.9714

Probably not, they already have your money.

Posted by: Zawr.9206

Zawr.9206

Nope…

nope.avi

Posted by: Beeca.9467

Beeca.9467

Only if you play the way they want you to play will they listen.

80-Ranger/80-Necro/80-Warrior/
80-Guardian /80- Mesmer

Posted by: pdboddy.4162

pdboddy.4162

About what, exactly?

Posted by: Kane Fire Blade.7482

Kane Fire Blade.7482

Nope but they should because of THERE Manifesto for the game!

Anet said they want to be rid of the grind look how many things there adding in that need grinding!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU1JUwPqzQY&list=UUP_FgMqOxp_VsM0UfrL-DxA&index=54 go to 1:26

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

If enough stop playing yes something will be done, is it likely? i cannot gauge at this time, too early..

Posted by: HannaDeFreitas.4236

HannaDeFreitas.4236

Grind’s inevitable in every game. The only thing that’s not inevitable is the amount of grind.

That’s not true.
Grind is only there in GW2 if you want it. I never grinded for anything I own, got 4 char to 80 full ascended/exotic.
It’s just that some people want things in less time they are supposed to, and therefore grind stuff for getting it earlier.
A self-inflicted punishment can’t really be blamed on anyone but the one doing it.

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

let’s see. there have been threads for months about OP thieves and d/d eles and what happened? thieves got buffed and eles got some buffs and some nerfs. overall they are the same as always.

people have been making threads for months to buff rangers, necros and eles. rangers got nerfed this patch for some reason i can’t figure out without being on acid and the other two seems like they got slight buffs.

i won’t hold my breath for change.

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

Posted by: Blackhat.4016

Blackhat.4016

Not sure why you think eles got buffed this patch. D/D bunker was called “the only viable” ele build for PvP before the patch. If this is still true they got nerfed pretty hard.

If you need an explanation why feel free to read this thread:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Good-thing-about-the-patch/first#post1521540

Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying ele only had one viable build but the majority of players only played D/D bunker.

Posted by: diggdugg.9815

diggdugg.9815

Grind’s inevitable in every game. The only thing that’s not inevitable is the amount of grind.

That’s not true.
Grind is only there in GW2 if you want it. I never grinded for anything I own, got 4 char to 80 full ascended/exotic.
It’s just that some people want things in less time they are supposed to, and therefore grind stuff for getting it earlier.
A self-inflicted punishment can’t really be blamed on anyone but the one doing it.

im sorry you may not call it grind but to get 4 char to 80 and have full ascend/exotic gear — you grinded in some way or another , im glad you had fun and never thought of it as grinding , but you did certain things over and over again to get the money/gems/items to have those builds, that is the essence of “grind”