Winter's Presence + Outfit?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nuka.6701

Nuka.6701

Is it possible to show the Winter’s Presence effects alongside the outfit?

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I don’t believe so.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Kerin.9125

Kerin.9125

Given the way Outfits work I can’t see any way this could happen without them implementing some mechanism that alters the Outfit rendering based on actual gear being worn and I’ve never seen any indication such a mechanism exists.

Posted by: Nuka.6701

Nuka.6701

That’s an awful shame. I would really like to use the effect to complement my Wintersday outfit.

Posted by: Valky.2574

Valky.2574

Yea would be nice, Oh well saves me some cash on not buying outfits this year

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

i made a topic on that 3 days ago with possible solutions
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/SnowflakeAura-not-possible-on-outfit-FIXED

But now it seems they also tried to put an orb with the same effect in the game but somehow they just replaced the Queen Bee Orb with the new Winter’s Presence Orb

So when that Queen kittenange is reverted we cna just hope that they still bring us an orb and an infusion with the same effect like the shoulderpiece

Having such auras and effects related to armorpieces is just a bad way of doing it
if you are forced to have no shoulderarmor visible (which just looks stupid on some armorsets) it is no good solution…

And not being able to use it on outfits make it even worse since there are 3 Wintersday related outfits where it would fit perfectly
Really surprised about this… anet pushes outfits so much and then doesnt even make it possible to use those Auras/Effects with the outfits :/

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1