World Completion

World Completion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: KeyLimPi.9031

KeyLimPi.9031

I finally decide to do the deed and get my world completion done. Three days of consistent effort, never faultering, never detouring, not even doing my normal dungeon runs or helping with my typical world event farming.

The moment comes, one map left.

One area left

One vista left

One, unreachable, glitched vista.

So now I sit here in Diessa, staring at the cattlepult questline. Wondering where my life went wrong. Staring at the inevitability of failiure, softly crying in the barn…wondering what could have been. This is the most demoralizing thing I’ve encountered in GW2. I don’t suppose anyone has a mesmer parked up there?

World Completion

KeyLimPi.9031

Noone has a mesmer parked on the tower? =(

World Completion

Posted by: Ridley.3691

Ridley.3691

Try guesting to to another couple of servers and see if it’s working on them.

World Completion

KeyLimPi.9031

I only have 1 more “guest” privileged left for the day and I need to save it in case someone has a mesmer parked up there. General consensus is that all NA servers have the cattlepult bugged…

World Completion

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

The team knows about this issue – here you have an statement https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Moorwatch-Tower-Vista-Bug-Merged/page/12#post1973868 -. We apologize for the problems this might cause.

Thanks for your understanding

World Completion

KeyLimPi.9031

To be fair, I’m asking if anyone has a mesmer parked so~ please don’t close this lol

(edited by KeyLimPi.9031)

World Completion

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

This might help you- there is a guy who said he does indeed have a Mesmer parked up there.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/players/How-do-you-100-Diessa-Plateau/first#post1985203
his post is right at the bottom

Gunnar’s Hold

World Completion

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

It’s not bugged on all servers. That vista was available on IoJ a few hours ago. I didn’t even know there was a bug for this until last week (and all the complaints just recently).

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

World Completion

Posted by: crimsonbro.3126

crimsonbro.3126

Blah. I need one poi and one vista out of the Eternal Battlegrounds right in the Green spawn camp. No way I have found to ninja them either. I got lucky on the catapult though, it wasn’t bugged way back when I did it. Just wish I had done my WvW as we climbed tiers as is, I’m in T1 and it doesn’t look hopeful for us to turn green unless they just assign the colors randomly.

That said, good luck and hope you get it soon ^^

World Completion

Posted by: Daroon.1736

Daroon.1736

This was stuck on Gunners Hold a few days ago but I revisited last night and it was working fine.

World Completion

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

You mean vista on a tower? It is not glitched you need to track where flying cows come from and the guys who shoots them will shoot you up on the tower.

World Completion

Posted by: Creeper.9360

Creeper.9360

You mean vista on a tower? It is not glitched you need to track where flying cows come from and the guys who shoots them will shoot you up on the tower.

Well I know that on my server, Yak’s Bend, there is a broken event there (the harpy event) that prevents use of that cattlepault. The OP could have something similar there.

World Completion

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

I know how you feel, I’ve been waiting for over 5 months now to get map completion. I just need one Vista and one POI inside of Blue Keep on the External Borderlands map on EB. I’ve never seen this location under control by my side.

World Completion

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

Blah. I need one poi and one vista out of the Eternal Battlegrounds right in the Green spawn camp. No way I have found to ninja them either. I got lucky on the catapult though, it wasn’t bugged way back when I did it. Just wish I had done my WvW as we climbed tiers as is, I’m in T1 and it doesn’t look hopeful for us to turn green unless they just assign the colors randomly.

I know how you feel. I need 1 Vista in the blue spawn camp (Edit: in EB) for 100% map completion. I’d ninja you in the green camp if I could. Just for map completion of course.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

World Completion

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

I know how you feel. I need 1 Vista in the blue spawn camp (Edit: in EB) for 100% map completion. I’d ninja you in the green camp if I could. Just for map completion of course.

Blah dont even mention that. I was completing WVW for more then 3 weeks.

World Completion

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

g e o – how do you get into the other server’s spawn camps long enough to get a vista? A poi may be possible doing a kamikaze type rush, but a vista? Please explain.

Edit: I’m not being sarcastic, just wasn’t sure if you were meaning you find it easy to do. Or you are stuck with the same problem as we are, trying to sneak in to finish.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued