World bosses in daily

World bosses in daily

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Disappointment #999999999999.

I log on about 1 hour when I have time, I see on daily there’s the shaman, so I think ‘OK lets do it’. I arrive in Wayfarer’s foothills and see the event is up. I go to complete it and… no champion. Some guy tells me that the champions only spawn on certain hours cause of “world boss chart thing”. I ask him how much time left till it spawns, he replies; 45 minutes. You have to be kidding me. Either you keep world bosses the fk out of daily, or you make champs respawn every time the event starts over, so people with limited playtime can complete the dailies without having to log in at specific times in a crowded map.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

(edited by Moderator)

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

1. Why do you want to do the world boss?
2. How is it possible to not know about the timer system?

World bosses in daily

Posted by: cheshader.5081

cheshader.5081

I rather agree with you.
Inb4 tons of “there is a lot of other options in daily”.
Yes, there are. And all of them you can do anytime. Except these bosses.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

To be fair there are 11 other achievements you can also do. And you only really need 3 of them for the AP.

EDIT above: While potentially true there are others that require certain things. Such as all but one of the WvW dailies.

If you face a opponent that basically doesn’t play WvW there will be no camps to capture, no enemies or guards to kill and no objects to defend.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

(edited by lordkrall.7241)

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The world boss thing changed back in April 15. It’s hard to believe this is the first time you’re hearing about it, or noticed it. This has been the case since then.

There’s schedules for world bosses all over the web. What it means is, for me anyway, that you can plan your play time. You can look up a schedule and know when you have to be there and do other stuff you have time for until then.

It was always on a timer, but the timer wasn’t synched to different servers, which meant that before it was less reliable. And if you were crowded off a server before that it was on, because the server was full. there was no guarantee it would be happening on the server you were on. Which would feel like someone else is doing this but you can’t because you didn’t get there early enough to get into that server.

I’m not sure why you’d think this was worse.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

1. The game told you to do it when you logged in.
2. You’re a casual player, the kind that doesn’t visit the forums or any other outside resources.

Imagine being a casual player or only capable of playing at a certain time. Even if you know about the timer, that daily would be pure RNG on whether you could complete it or not.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

If you are a casual, then do not bother with dailies, you do not need the or want the AP, the login rewards have replaced the daily rewards.

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

The questions where directed at the op.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I usually do not do the worldbosses. They are not hard at all but just the timer is the most annoying thing for me. But it’s not really a hard daily to do. Unless its a very unpopular wordlboss.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

I’m a huge fan of PvE, but for my dailies I just go to PvP…

I’d rather have that they make the daily bosses in 2 categories:
Kill a world boss (any given event on the list)
Kill a mega world boss (karka, tequatl, mega wurm)

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg

World bosses in daily

Posted by: cheshader.5081

cheshader.5081

I’d say it’s a perfect solution, since there always is some boss 15 mins max away.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: HyruleanHyroe.1473

HyruleanHyroe.1473

Y’know, I’m kind of on board with OP. Had to venture into WvW to get my third today because I didn’t have much time. I don’t really enjoy WvW, so it was annoying. However, it wasn’t really a huge deal to kill 5 guards, so as long as there are viable alternatives to PvE I won’t whine too much. Still, Time-Specific material like that is a bit of a barrier to folks like us with limited options in play time.

I have a “band”, Beatiatrician: http://youtu.be/zw_Sl-El8_I

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Well sorry that I vented my annoyance, and it certainly wasn’t the end of the world that I didn’t get to complete this daily, but still I think it’s rather contra-productive to limit what people can do when they want to.

As many have quoted “Play how you want”, this kind of implementation really counters “play how you want” and tells you to log in at a certain time or else, do some other daily you might not want to do.

So yeah, I think adding world boss to daily is a stupid idea, at least for those with limited playtime.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

So yeah, I think adding world boss to daily is a stupid idea, at least for those with limited playtime.

That’s one complaint that won’t change a thing.
The main events in PvE are: World bosses, Dungeons / FOTM

And I prefer a world boss at any given time over a dungeon for my daily (Talking about players with limited time)

Check my suggestion above, I think it’s a great fix to this.

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg

World bosses in daily

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Glad it wasn’t TEQ, Karka queen or Triple headed Wurm !
Spawn rates every 4 hours doesn’t make this fun.

To be frank I would prefer a dungeon – eg run any path of x,y,z dungeon as it’s not got a time gated start than a world boss event.
In GW1 even the harder 12 man dungeons were on a rotation for extra bonuses and it worked pretty well to increase the number of people in that area.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Yes but there are players, like me, who never/rarely play PvP or WvW (or Fractals) and the new daily system can seem horrible compared to the old system in which you could get five in PvE without really trying.

So far the most annoying ones have been getting 4 events on a specific map. On a map I know like the back of my hand, not a problem really but on a map I haven’t played so much that I know what the mat will be at every location on the map simply seeing where they are (as in over there is a silver node, there a onion node, etc ) I don’t know where the DEs spring up or how often they are on repeat.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

There were four PvE dailies today unless your highest level character was under level 31.

1. Ascalonian Miner
2. Krytan Vista Viewer
3. Iron Marches Event Completer (and if you were below the required level for this zone on your highest character but still over level 31, this zone would likely have been changed to one that was appropriate)
4. The Frozen Maw

Since you only have to do 3 of them, you were not required to do the Frozen Maw if you absolutely hate WvW and PvP.

I don’t know which one would have been locked away had you been between 11 and 30. But you didn’t post that you only had 3 options available so I can only assume that you had 4 options available.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Get used to doing Pvp unless you want aggravation.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

I log on about 1 hour when I have time, I see on daily there’s the shaman, so I think ‘OK lets do it’. I arrive in Wayfarer’s foothills and see the event is up. I go to complete it and… no champion. Some guy tells me that the champions only spawn on certain hours cause of “world boss chart thing”. I ask him how much time left till it spawns, he replies; 45 minutes. You have to be kidding me. Either you keep world bosses the fk out of daily, or you make champs respawn every time the event starts over, so people with limited playtime can complete the dailies without having to log in at specific times in a crowded map.

There’s 3 other PVE dailies. You only need 3 to complete the daily.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

Simple solution is to add back the dailies that they removed. If you recall, once upon a time the dailies were limited as they are now. Then they expanded them and now they have limited them again.

As food for thought to anyone who says “but where’s the challenge,” I say….cmon now…. the challenge? The dailies are kitten easy and have always been kitten easy. If we’re gonna be honest, the dailies are a carrot on a stick to get players to log in for an arbitrary reward. Now, in addition to that they have added an actual reward simply for logging in. It has never been more obvious that they want people to log for metrics.

Let’s not pretend that the dailies have ever been a challenge or something to “achieve”. “Man the daily is so hard today,” said no one ever. The simple solution that I think will please just about everything is to just add back a greater variety of dailies.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

No one has said that dailie achievements were a challenge. In fact, the game had very little challenge. The purpose of the daily achievements was to get players to experience other areas of the game and reward them for doing so.

World bosses in daily

Behellagh.1468

But if you have never been to Iron Marches, so it’s not on the map so you don’t even know the what zone you’ve been to to start in to make your way there. First day was Queensdale which isn’t that big of a deal, gate to DR and exit into Queensdale. Easy Peasy to get to. Iron Marches, not so much. Go to BC, go to the far northeast side of Ashford and find the gate to the Iron Marches. Sure there’s a waypoint right there, if you had map cleared Ashford already.

So if you have never been there, waiting the full hour and 50 minutes to reset Maw max is probably quicker.

This ranks up with needing to do an event in a level 60 zone to unlock a novice trait that I could have put a point in at level 36.

RIP City of Heroes

World bosses in daily

Seera.5916

But if you have never been to Iron Marches, so it’s not on the map so you don’t even know the what zone you’ve been to to start in to make your way there. First day was Queensdale which isn’t that big of a deal, gate to DR and exit into Queensdale. Easy Peasy to get to. Iron Marches, not so much. Go to BC, go to the far northeast side of Ashford and find the gate to the Iron Marches. Sure there’s a waypoint right there, if you had map cleared Ashford already.

So if you have never been there, waiting the full hour and 50 minutes to reset Maw max is probably quicker.

This ranks up with needing to do an event in a level 60 zone to unlock a novice trait that I could have put a point in at level 36.

You can still find it on the map. You can hover over the level ranges and the name of the map will pop up. And I’d imagine if you asked for where Iron Marches was because you didn’t have it, someone would post a waypoint for it in map chat. Or ask someone on your friends list or in your guild. Or in game go /wiki Iron Marches. That should give you an indication of where Iron Marches is.

And yes, depending on where Maw was on it’s timer it may be quicker. But don’t act like the fourth option is not there when complaining about being forced to do ONE of the other Dailies. No one, except maybe those below level 31, didn’t have a fourth PvE option to do instead of Maw. If they chose to wait for Maw after knowing he just spawned and was killed, then that is their choice and they get to reap the consequences.

As I really highly doubt it would take someone more than 50 minutes to find Iron Marches. And even if it did take them 50 minutes, Maw is on a 1 hour 30 minute timer so that would give them at most 40 minutes to do the events if they were unlucky enough to pop on right after Maw happened.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

No one has said that dailie achievements were a challenge. In fact, the game had very little challenge.

Sure, I don’t find it difficult either. Over the last few days however many players have complained about the accessibility of these dailies whether is be through schedule, skill, etc…

The purpose of the daily achievements was to get players to experience other areas of the game and reward them for doing so.

Do you have a source for this? I stand by the opinion that the true purpose of the dailies is to make players log in. Simple as that. It’s a way for Anet to boost metrics (now in all areas of the game).

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

So….don’t include world bosses on the daily because you only have an hour to play and the spawn time may not be during your limited window.

Yea that sounds reasonable. Totally…

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

World bosses in daily

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

2. You’re a casual player, the kind that doesn’t visit the forums or any other outside resources.

Imagine being a casual player or only capable of playing at a certain time. Even if you know about the timer, that daily would be pure RNG on whether you could complete it or not.

This is another pretty big flaw of the game too. It doesn’t tell players much, if anything about world bosses, so people have to rely on outside sources. Why anet can’t design it’s own in-game information system is befuddling. A world event schedule interface in-game would be pretty welcome.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

World bosses in daily

Seera.5916

This is another pretty big flaw of the game too. It doesn’t tell players much, if anything about world bosses, so people have to rely on outside sources. Why anet can’t design it’s own in-game information system is befuddling. A world event schedule interface in-game would be pretty welcome.

It would be nice if in the Daily system it says: The Frozen Maw, spawns again in X:XX or is up now.

World bosses in daily

Behellagh.1468

You can still find it on the map. You can hover over the level ranges and the name of the map will pop up. And I’d imagine if you asked for where Iron Marches was because you didn’t have it, someone would post a waypoint for it in map chat. Or ask someone on your friends list or in your guild. Or in game go /wiki Iron Marches. That should give you an indication of where Iron Marches is.

And yes, depending on where Maw was on it’s timer it may be quicker. But don’t act like the fourth option is not there when complaining about being forced to do ONE of the other Dailies. No one, except maybe those below level 31, didn’t have a fourth PvE option to do instead of Maw. If they chose to wait for Maw after knowing he just spawned and was killed, then that is their choice and they get to reap the consequences.

As I really highly doubt it would take someone more than 50 minutes to find Iron Marches. And even if it did take them 50 minutes, Maw is on a 1 hour 30 minute timer so that would give them at most 40 minutes to do the events if they were unlucky enough to pop on right after Maw happened.

I’m looking at this from the PoV of a player who haven’t mapped the world yet. If you didn’t popup the wiki you may be under the impression you could get there from DP, you can’t. At the Queensdale players were calling up events using the WP link, that doesn’t help if you hadn’t unlocked that waypoint first, so for a new player in a new map, the 4 event daily could be rather time consuming.

Just saying with the broad region specific dailies were a lot easier to do than these specific map ones, if you don’t have those maps and their WPs revealed and unlocked.

RIP City of Heroes

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

You do realize that “dailies” of old are just log in now and the new dailies are more of enchaining rewards.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

World bosses in daily

Seera.5916

I’m looking at this from the PoV of a player who haven’t mapped the world yet. If you didn’t popup the wiki you may be under the impression you could get there from DP, you can’t. At the Queensdale players were calling up events using the WP link, that doesn’t help if you hadn’t unlocked that waypoint first, so for a new player in a new map, the 4 event daily could be rather time consuming.

Just saying with the broad region specific dailies were a lot easier to do than these specific map ones, if you don’t have those maps and their WPs revealed and unlocked.

But they would have a spot they could run to. And at least unlock it for the next time the event popped up. And who knows maybe they’d run into a few events while running there (referring to the in Queensdale example).

I’m just tired of people who have all four options for a specific category available saying they were forced to do a specific one without a good explanation as to why.

To me choosing to wait 50+ minutes for Maw because you don’t have Iron Marches does not count as a good enough reason to complain about the Daily having a specific World Boss. Not unless you have a time constraint on top of it. Because then you would not always have time to wait for the world boss to spawn and I fully sympathize with someone who would have to spend a good percent of their available time running to the necessary map.

That being said, I do agree that the zone specific events is likely too specific. At least today’s had the gatherer one in the same region this today. Unlike yesterday (Silverwastes for Events, but Kryta for gathering).

I think they could go to Region Specific Events without hurting the purpose for the specificity of the Dailies.

Specific World Bosses is fine if there isn’t a specific zone for events.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Southern.8973

Southern.8973

To be fair there are 11 other achievements you can also do. And you only really need 3 of them for the AP.

EDIT above: While potentially true there are others that require certain things. Such as all but one of the WvW dailies.

If you face a opponent that basically doesn’t play WvW there will be no camps to capture, no enemies or guards to kill and no objects to defend.

I don’t know if it’s intended or not, but all the NPCs in Edge of the Mists are counting as “Guards” – including Bridge Trolls, the ones at the Generators, the roaming NPCs around the keeps, even the Champions themselves. You can basically kill anything in EotM and get the WvW “Guard Killer” credit (at least right now). Like I said, I don’t know if that’s intentional or not.

The “Take a Keep”, “WvW Invasion Defender” and “WvW Objective Defender” achievements also work in EotM. The only one that doesn’t (that I’ve found so far) is the “WvW Camp Capturer” one (since there are no camps in EotM).

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

No one has said that dailie achievements were a challenge. In fact, the game had very little challenge.

Sure, I don’t find it difficult either. Over the last few days however many players have complained about the accessibility of these dailies whether is be through schedule, skill, etc…

The purpose of the daily achievements was to get players to experience other areas of the game and reward them for doing so.

Do you have a source for this? I stand by the opinion that the true purpose of the dailies is to make players log in. Simple as that. It’s a way for Anet to boost metrics (now in all areas of the game).

Source

This is the blog, part of which discuses dailies, back in Jan 2013 and their reasons for them.

“We’ll add support so daily achievements will be different each day of the week, which will help drive players to different areas of the world and play together.”

So a stated reason here for dailies is to move people to different maps and to different types of play.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Hmm … I wonder if Ogre Wars will end up in the daily

World bosses in daily

Posted by: SHM.7628

SHM.7628

Agree with OP. Solution could either be spawn that daily world boss every 15 minutes. (30 for ones like Teq) or have more non boss option choices.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: leebe.2093

leebe.2093

I was in the Iron Marches trying to do events for the dailies and so was everyone else, I could barely tag a mob and skated through on bronze. Instead of my normal 10 fps at Maw I was getting 4 because the map was full, at least it was over quicker.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Shaaba.5672

Shaaba.5672

I agree that the world bosses seem too specific for a category. Fine – make me go to a map I wasn’t planning on playing or maybe I decide to dip into WvW for one, sure. Not totally a fan, but whatever. The world bosses are on a timer that casuals or new players won’t know about unless they research it. It’s a specific event they may not even know about if they haven’t leveled up in a map that has it. If Anet is going to put this in rotation, I think they should actually give some in-game info about the event. Have something you can click on to show you where the event takes place (like the mordrem parts do) and a timer for that event. They can make it vague if they want, but some direction should be provided.

example – zoom the map to the nearest POI and have a message overlay that gives the time rounded to the quarter hour.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Worblehat.8697

Worblehat.8697

The world bosses are on a timer that casuals or new players won’t know about unless they research it. It’s a specific event they may not even know about if they haven’t leveled up in a map that has it. If Anet is going to put this in rotation, I think they should actually give some in-game info about the event. Have something you can click on to show you where the event takes place (like the mordrem parts do) and a timer for that event. They can make it vague if they want, but some direction should be provided.

example – zoom the map to the nearest POI and have a message overlay that gives the time rounded to the quarter hour.

Exactly!

In answer to the question earlier in the thread about “who doesn’t know about the timer?” – new players, like myself. I didn’t even know world bosses existed until the first round of the new dailies. Apparently I came to the Caledon Forest Worm a few minutes after people killed it, since there was a big worm corpse lying there in the swamp with lots of people standing around. I (and many others) waited … and waited … and waited… I ran around a bit to tag local waypoints etc. but we never did see the worm spawn so we could kill it. I gather it’s a two hour timer?

There may be other games where major events are on a schedule like that, but if so I’ve never played them. LOTRO doesn’t have world events at all, and Rift events (AFAIK) trigger when player density is high enough, and the specific zone event is random. So it’s not like the concept of “you have to be at this spot at 8:15pm, 10:15pm, 12:15am, etc. in order to kill this boss” would be something to expect from other gaming experience.

From a new player’s perspective, the world boss daily could have been successful at getting people to do new things. I’d love to, and now that I have at least an idea of how this apparently works hopefully I will soon, but the complete lack of any information whatsoever just left people standing around until they got bored. Which is not good gameplay.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Drant.5902

Drant.5902

If you want to help newbies out, you can point them to gw2timer.com which will show them where the bosses and even individual events are at using the game’s map. There’s also alarms if you are only doing WBs for the daily.

Of course it’d be nice if this were all inside the game instead of having to alt tab or relying on 3rd parties. Maybe Anet’ll add it someday when they’re done with whatever UI improvements they’re working on…

World bosses in daily

Posted by: MotherKitten.6795

MotherKitten.6795

I care so much it hurts.

;/

The Goderators have ruined this forum for me.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

I really like your idea of spliting the world bosses on two types.Right now the daily for them is to specific.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Y’know, I’m kind of on board with OP. Had to venture into WvW to get my third today because I didn’t have much time. I don’t really enjoy WvW, so it was annoying. However, it wasn’t really a huge deal to kill 5 guards, so as long as there are viable alternatives to PvE I won’t whine too much. Still, Time-Specific material like that is a bit of a barrier to folks like us with limited options in play time.

But you’re only doing it for achievement points and nothing else. Are you in such a rush to get them.

Because now, without doing anything, you’re actually better off than you were under the old system. The daily is no longer a requirement for laurels. If you want specific rewards you can do them. If you want achievment points you can do them.

But without doing anything at all, you’re now better off than you were.

And today I crafted an exotic item and got 3 ectos, in addition to the free unlock.

People with no time to do dailies profit from these new dailies.

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Claudius.5381

Claudius.5381

I really like your idea of spliting the world bosses on two types.Right now the daily for them is to specific.

I like this idea, too. May be combined with the idea of another poster to increase the spawn frequency of the daily world boss?

World bosses in daily

Posted by: hydeaut.1758

hydeaut.1758

Because now, without doing anything, you’re actually better off than you were under the old system.

. . . while the old dailies where a better tool for Anet to make people actually play instead of only logging in and out and as most of the new dailies are too restricting for a lot of people to give a good replacement. So I´m not really sure if this will pay out for Anet in the current version.

From personal point of view I would say World bosses for dailies are ok, timed world bosses are ok – but the number of available daily Pve-options is awfully bad and the real problem.

World bosses in daily

lordkrall.7241

OMG, today they force me to CRAFT stuff. Exotic and up even! How dare they?
I refuse to craft, pls fix!!!!

/s

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Corrada.7304

Corrada.7304

NO fix! And stop QQ!!!
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Essence_of_Luck_%28exotic%29

World bosses in daily

lordkrall.7241

Was the sarcasm really that unclear?
I even added the /s at the end….

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

World bosses in daily

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Agreed. If i were not doing anything at all. Unfortunately, i still do play this game, so i am not better off.
I guess i should stop playing then?

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

World bosses in daily

Posted by: hydeaut.1758

hydeaut.1758

/s

Really impressed with your great input, please maintain your immense efforts to keep reasonable discussions and a community non-toxic and healthy. But, on the other hand, what else could be expected?

(edited by hydeaut.1758)

World bosses in daily

Posted by: HyruleanHyroe.1473

HyruleanHyroe.1473

But you’re only doing it for achievement points and nothing else. Are you in such a rush to get them.

Because now, without doing anything, you’re actually better off than you were under the old system. The daily is no longer a requirement for laurels. If you want specific rewards you can do them. If you want achievment points you can do them.

And today I crafted an exotic item and got 3 ectos, in addition to the free unlock.

People with no time to do dailies profit from these new dailies.

Oh I agree, it’s definitely overall better. For the most part I’m making out like a bandit. Just saying I concede the point that it’s frustrating for folks who can only log in for a half an hour once or twice a week to find that one of the tasks they’re being encouraged to do won’t even start for over an hour and there’s no way to speed it up. It’s like, “Well yeah, I’d like to get the reward for that task, but there’s not much I can do about it.

I have a “band”, Beatiatrician: http://youtu.be/zw_Sl-El8_I