Yes, You Can Have my Stuff

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

I’d like to nominate ravenmoon.8970. She’s a very dedicated player, even when chronic health issues try to keep her away. She’s always helpful to the new and the lost, a very nice lady deserving of some holiday cheer.

Thank you and good luck to you in your next game!

(edited by Kumion.7580)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Well, thank you OP. I wasn’t expecting a present and what you sent me was both exceptionally nice and useful. I hope you have fun in your next game and have a great life.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Minx.7521

Minx.7521

I nominate Daclaw. He’s really helpful and also plays daily. He jokes around when doing fractals and is a very positive person!

Posted by: Minx.7521

Minx.7521

Sorry I didn’t mean to spam your post, but here’s his name thingy: Daclaw.5107

Posted by: GreyerSkies.6287

GreyerSkies.6287

I’ve sent a bunch more! I’ve still got 1 ticket for a Timekeeper skin, and a few other BL skins and such in my inventory.

Daclaw.5107

The mail rejected this username, a typo perhaps?

Posted by: SirServed.5693

SirServed.5693

I nominate me, because I don’t really know anyone else. I play this game for my own personal enjoyment, so I stay away from content that requires grouping/raiding. The most help anyone is ever going to get out of me is where to find something in map chat or a revive/rally during combat.

Posted by: conradpedalo.5381

conradpedalo.5381

I nominate my best friend BourneDark.2349
He would love a black lion skin or something
TY Greyer & hope to see you on Blade N Soul or something

Just let me die so I can waypoint out this mess

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

I will not ask for any thing. Just want to say nice that since you quit you give away thing like this to other player. Hope you find a game you can enjoy.

;)

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

I’ve sent a bunch more! I’ve still got 1 ticket for a Timekeeper skin, and a few other BL skins and such in my inventory.

If thats still the case, I’d be personally very happy also about the time keeper skin for a shield, my chronomancer needs a real clock shield <3. No chrono is a real chrono without dat thing ^^ hehe

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

I would like to vote for swagger.1459 for selflessly nominating just a flesh wound.3589 and saying many kind words about her/him.

Thank you!

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

If you have any charged cores or lodestones I nominate myself couse I want to kick Thor’s kitten with my future Mjolnir hammer :P

Posted by: anx.7549

anx.7549

GreyerSkies – Kudos to you for the generous spirit. Although it is sad to see another seasoned player leaving the game. I hope you find another worthy game – and although this game is nothing like GW I’m really enjoying playing ‘The Long Dark’. I’m enjoying wandering around trying to survive and it is quite calming after a few hours of grinding Mastery Points.

I’d like to nominate JustTrogdor.7892 – I remember a while ago a poster had been scammed and this JustTrogdor actually mailed this person the items they had lost. See below of copy of post as proof.

1. I got robbed
    in Guild Wars 2 Discussion
    Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

krzygum.4028:how do you know if OP is not trying to get your money? he didnt prove anything yet

I don’t but there is no harm in being kind to someone when I can easily afford it. If the OP is truly trying to get my gold oh well. However, if the OP truly got burned by someone and I can help, I hope it makes things a tiny bit better. I’m willing to take that chance. Kindness often comes at a risk but it is a risk I am willing to live with.#

obligatorily vote for me paragraph If you have a longbow that has a rare / exotic skin I’d really appreciate that. That’s all I want for Christmas…

Merry Christmas

Anx

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Dulfy.

Dulfy.net (’nuff said)

Yes, that’s her character name (not sure of account name) and she plays on Tarnished Coast.

I can’t think of anyone who’s done more for this community. WoodenPotatoes would be a second choice.

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Thank you very much for your kind present – TinyMe just received you – and even though she doesn’t really post on the forums she asked me to let you know it meant a lot to her!
So thanks for making Wintersday a little better

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Posted by: Zicarous.2134

Zicarous.2134

i nominate Zicarous.2134 pvper since day one that will one day maybe get a legendary or something pretty

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

A friend of mine is working on his first legendary (and to be as cliche as possible, it’s Twilight). His account name is “gaboiu.8954”. Anything would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

Posted by: Sisriana.2384

Sisriana.2384

BourneDark.2349 because he’s been a very wonderful friend to me for years. He’s super lazy but loves the game, lore and teq to death

#ThisRoseHasThorns
#LettuceLifeOP
#EloniaIsBae

Posted by: Sisriana.2384

Sisriana.2384

BourneDark.2349 becasue he’s a super awesome friend, loves gw2 and if i jump off a cliff he watches me then trolls as he wp out Awesome guy!

#ThisRoseHasThorns
#LettuceLifeOP
#EloniaIsBae

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Thank you for going with my nomination! He sounded pleased

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

Swift.1930

Talked to him (or her?) a few times. Seems like a really cool guy. Very easygoing forummer too.

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: Dantert.1803

Dantert.1803

Myself Dantert.1803 , I offer pizza and other stuff to my (random)team mates when we win in Pvp
Also I would like to nominate Sibyl.6824, she is really, really into the lore, last time me and my guild mates were waiting for her to chose a piece of armor at the end of a mission, after an hour she was still arguing about why one was more in the mindset of her asura and more appropriate to the story of the race itself.

Love the idea of this post, even if I don’t get the gifts XD . So bad to lose nice people. Wish you the best

(edited by Dantert.1803)

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

Swift.1930

Talked to him (or her?) a few times. Seems like a really cool guy. Very easygoing forummer too.

Also Moonlit.6421 and Chesh.7046 cause they volunteer helped me run/judge a halloween fashion contest this year. <3

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I would say send something to “Sig Himself”…. He paid for my Sunrise before Anet introduced the gold sending limit, so I haven’t been able to pay him back for it. The last 200g I sent was stripped from him.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I nominate Narcarsis.5739 for playing daredevil despite it being underpowered and really making the most of the class in this meta of alacrity chrono bunkers and CC and stability spam in general.

Posted by: ProVitaminJ.4261

ProVitaminJ.4261

What a nice gesture! I wish you all the best wherever your gamer self may go.

I want to nominate PlanB.7681. He pretty new to the game, but just does these incredibly thoughtful things; let me tell you about one:

He’s in the army and used to really enjoy playing piano, but had to leave it behind. I decided I wanted to buy my friend a gw2 instrument so he could at least play in game, and when I gifted him one, he got me one too just so we could play together and he could teach me! When I told him sometimes players stand in cities and play for others, he got incredibly excited and immediately started to learn how to compose gw2 songs to play for people (which is adorable). He also helps me with doing some art giveaways on the subreddit; I draw and he scans haha.

Posted by: anx.7549

anx.7549

Thank you GreyerSkies for the Christmas gift. Again I wish you well in your future gaming quests. If you come back to GW2 and need a loan (lol) I’ll have a few gold coins for you Happy Christmas.

Anx

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I want to nominate myself because I obviously deserve all of it.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: GreyerSkies.6287

GreyerSkies.6287

I’ve sent some more gifts, and that’s pretty much the last of my stuff. Thanks for all the well wishes and good humour.

Have fun all!

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

Best of luck in your next game. I’d nominate myself but RNG wouldn’t let me

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

Posted by: AWACS.6537

AWACS.6537

I will take leftovers.

No.

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

What a kind soul, i wish you luck out there. Just whatever you can share will be a great help!

Posted by: Ykfox.3825

Ykfox.3825

I’d like to nominate Ykwolf.1827. He’s my guildie and an IRL family member. He’s an amazing person, and is always helping the guild, and our family.

Posted by: Mouse.7382

Mouse.7382

I nominate myself as I am narcissistic.

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Thanks for bringing us some Wintersday cheer. All the best in finding what you enjoy!

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

My first choice would be to Kit the Traveler — all the stuff that they might get from your donation would in turn be used to support their weekly give-aways and stories.

http://www.kitthetraveler.com/

Alternatively:

There are about half a dozen “most valuable players” that I see on the forums. People who post consistently, constructive, and helpful responses to questions, help address major topics, and generally the sort of folks that help make the in-game environment a better place.

If you really want to give away stuff, I can think of no better recipients than:

PS I don’t always agree with these folks; I just appreciate their contribution to the forums (and in-game, too).

PPS There are other posters on the forums who are also great contributors. My selection of these is a little arbitrary based on seeing recent posts of theirs. There are a few others who I chose not to list, because I know they have plenty of stuff and would be happier seeing the things go to someone else.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Alfiere.6215

Alfiere.6215

I nominate GreyerSkies.6287 because I dont want you leave us.
If you walk away enjoy next experience.

Bye Buddy

Posted by: Wolfbuster.2150

Wolfbuster.2150

i nominate myself because me and 3 friends all got this game at the same time but i had to stop playing when i got to level 14 because my girlfriend got pregnant I’ve recently decide to get back into it and i need help….A lot of help

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

i nominate myself because me and 3 friends all got this game at the same time but i had to stop playing when i got to level 14 because my girlfriend got pregnant I’ve recently decide to get back into it and i need help….A lot of help

Gift is over.

I’ve sent some more gifts, and that’s pretty much the last of my stuff. Thanks for all the well wishes and good humour.

Have fun all!

;)

Posted by: Luna.1839

Luna.1839

Can I nominate three awesome people? x)
- Gram Akalite (Fulguard.8346) is the person who has helped me more than anyone else in this game. We met during beta and we have played together since He’s helped me craft my Twilight, and just about any other shiny I wanted in game. He has terrible luck getting the things he wants though, and neither of us have been able to afford much in game. Especially after throwing thousands of greatswords into the forge, to try and get Dusk :‘) I think he deserves something nice
- Cearas Littlesister (littleEP.1692) has been my steady jp buddy and has become a good rl friend. She’s had a tough time irl so we haven’t been able to spend much time together lately, but she’s still as awesome as ever. She’s helpful to anyone and everyone who needs help, without asking for anything in return. She’s also the person who gave me Dusk for my birthday; the last piece I needed to craft Twilight, my first and only legendary (so far :’) ).
- Taylir Echoylir (Taylir.8164) is one of the officers in my guild and is the one person who has been way too helpful building our guild hall, spending all his gold and mats to get it done.
- I could name a hundred more people, but these three stand out for me, personally

I hope you enjoy whatever you do once you leave gw2 behind you Thank you for your generosity!

~Leader of Kingdom of Northern Dragons [Rawr]~
PvX | ~160 Members | Gilded Hollow | Level 69 | 18+
TS3: Rawr-Dragons.com (no pw) | Currently Recruiting!

Posted by: Moderator

[This thread is now closed]