You have joined too many parties recently

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shiyo.3578

Shiyo.3578

Hi! I did 2 AC speed runs in ~12 minutes, then accidently joined a group that was doing P2 again instead of joining a P3 one, waited 10 minutes, still couldn’t join a party, made my own and finished the path in 15 minutes, now I tried to join COF and couldn’t so I akitten for 20 minutes, come back, and I’m still locked out of joining parties.

Why and how long will I be locked from joining parties?

Posted by: Shiyo.3578

Shiyo.3578

Took over an hour for this to go away, great feature.

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

In SW it’s even better when you click on a party to join but it fills before you can join, as it often happens. Guess what? You are still credited with “joining too many parties” if this happens 3-4 times in a row and then you are locked out of the LFG tool. Even if you didn’t actually get into any parties because they filled in right before you clicked on the join button.

GREAT FEATURE, PLZ GIB MOAR ANET!!

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

I had an even worse experience before.
I was trying to join a teq taxi, hit join but the listing disappeared before I got in. Did the same again with another listing. I then started getting to “You have joined too many parties” message even though I hadn’t actually joined any!

Edit: My post got ninja’d by another person saying the same thing.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

Posted by: vpchelko.4261

vpchelko.4261

In SW it’s even better when you click on a party to join but it fills before you can join, as it often happens. Guess what? You are still credited with “joining too many parties” if this happens 3-4 times in a row and then you are locked out of the LFG tool. Even if you didn’t actually get into any parties because they filled in right before you clicked on the join button.

GREAT FEATURE, PLZ GIB MOAR ANET!!

i

I already reported this.
ANET keep ingoring bugs for years.