Sunrise
Twilight
Eternity
Bolt

Zommoros told me a secret

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

John Smith, Zommoros and the guy in the attached picture are siblings.

Theftwind (HoD)

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Nothing to do with minis?

Woooooot Endless Giant Tonic Of Oneself confirmed!

Just kidding. Would be cool though. I love that giant form of myself that I occasionally get from the box-o-fun.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: shogei.8015

shogei.8015

I would craft an everlasting toilet paper. Divinity’s Reach, fear my toss!

Guild warrior for life!

Posted by: xXZeroDeathXx.9408

xXZeroDeathXx.9408

Are we finally getting an easier way to get a precursor? I put in around 700 g in the mystic forge with no avail…Like my mama always told me " save your money my boy"

Posted by: rhael.6317

rhael.6317

Stop faux-guessing and get in early on the REAL answer:

Infinite Continue Coin + Box o’ Fun + 250 Thin Leather + 250 Bloodstone Dust = Portable Super Adventure Box

Leafy Lemon of Unrepentant [Uey]
Stormbluff Isle Megaserver, PvX, US
www.unrepentantgaming.com

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I would craft an everlasting toilet paper. Divinity’s Reach, fear my toss!

If an Everlasting Toilet Paper were to exist, it would probably be obtained from the mystic toilet XD

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: xXZeroDeathXx.9408

xXZeroDeathXx.9408

Infinite Continue Coin + Box o’ Fun + 250 Thin Leather + 250 Bloodstone Dust = Portable Super Adventure Box

i hope not

Posted by: Yoroiookami.3485

Yoroiookami.3485

I HOPE SO!

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

Maybe it’ll be a fix for every problem with the game that people have mentioned in the past 6 months (gotta stay grounded in reality, ya know).

:P

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: Mikskinoff.7591

Mikskinoff.7591

I suspect new Mad Kings Weapon’s and/or armor since they could only be achieved by Mad Kings Chest’s or BLC’s. A recipe to forge some ourselfs would be new and a nice addition around halloween. It could be a recipe like Eye of Rodgort? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Eye_of_Rodgort

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Anyone who has the means and patience to actually discover the recipe will be busy making 10,000+ gold from this, and certainly not telling anyone the recipe.

How do you think people got rich in the early game. They spend hundreds of hours farming mats to discover recipes then built up large supplies of them before revealing them on the forums.

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Anyone who has the means and patience to actually discover the recipe will be busy making 10,000+ gold from this, and certainly not telling anyone the recipe.

How do you think people got rich in the early game. They spend hundreds of hours farming mats to discover recipes then built up large supplies of them before revealing them on the forums.

Dulfy should have it in a couple of hours after the patch, and thats at the latest :P

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

My money’s on reaper of souls.
I’ll even guess the recipe: Eldritch Scroll + 100 mystic coin + 1 gift of souls + 250 ori dagger blade

shogei.8015

Zommoros let me in on the fact that he expects to have an item he’s never had before to trade with tomorrow.

Edit 1: I’ll be checking for discovery and giving hints every once in awhile. First one is free The item has nothing to do with minis.

How much does the second hint cost?

Guild warrior for life!

Posted by: KngGilgamesh.3481

KngGilgamesh.3481

I would like to throw 4 Anet Developers into the Mystic Toilet.

Would that make one super developer? Although the idea is….interesting…the question is: Do we want to sacrifice 4 great devs for 1 better dev? Even if we did, I can’t think of anyone I would want to give up. :P

There is a rumor that there are more than one John Smith… Maybe that’s it!
We throw in John Smith + John Smith + John Smith + John Smith and we get Back “JOHN SMITH” the ultimate John Smith…

John is an economist right? Maybe you get JOHN ADAM SMITH.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I hope they are adding the wings that are missing from the Raiment of the Lich outfit as a backpack skin.

You, me, and a whole lot of other people. I just hope if they do put them in, that they look like the old ones like in that pic, with the wings ‘folded’ closed (ie not open and flapping like holo/shatterer/teq wings). Though it would be cool to have both types

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

I really don’t care.

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

I would literally pay for gems for an option to remove all special FX and outfits from my screen. Please add that as a feature. That new Lich thing has worsen the GW environment by a lot (for the people who is trying to keep the aesthetic at least)

I know GW1 also had them… was the reason I stopped playing that game and never bought EotN. After that I just played solo with my heroes but here I’m forced to see them everyday.

You could…for example…put your Character Model Limit on low. :I

I want to keep the aesthetic not remove it completely. Having all those flashy things feels already like playing a low graphics game. Its pure glowing, no textures at all… while outfits, are just not original… I did a dungeon with 3 (not 2… 3!) Lich outfit guys. It felt like playing whatever but gw2.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Posted by: KngGilgamesh.3481

KngGilgamesh.3481

I would literally pay for gems for an option to remove all special FX and outfits from my screen. Please add that as a feature. That new Lich thing has worsen the GW environment by a lot (for the people who is trying to keep the aesthetic at least)

I know GW1 also had them… was the reason I stopped playing that game and never bought EotN. After that I just played solo with my heroes but here I’m forced to see them everyday.

You could…for example…put your Character Model Limit on low. :I

I want to keep the aesthetic not remove it completely. Having all those flashy things feels already like playing a low graphics game. Its pure glowing, no textures at all… while outfits, are just not original… I did a dungeon with 3 (not 2… 3!) Lich outfit guys. It felt like playing whatever but gw2.

In a month you won’t see any. really everyone had a mini liadri trailing along and blazing light title during the pavilion too. now? haven’t seen any in a while.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I hope they are adding the wings that are missing from the Raiment of the Lich outfit as a backpack skin.

You, me, and a whole lot of other people. I just hope if they do put them in, that they look like the old ones like in that pic, with the wings ‘folded’ closed (ie not open and flapping like holo/shatterer/teq wings). Though it would be cool to have both types

Back in CoH they added some wing movement to the character jump animations. If you weren’t flying or jumping, then the wings stayed folded up. Would that be okay, because I’d really love to see them spread out like that.

Ohh, or they could make them both a back item AND a toy that overwrites the back item when used! When you activate the toy, then you hover and fly above the ground (like the magic carpet does), with the wings flapping.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

Random fractal skin + 10 pristine relics + 20 slot fractal box + mystic forge stone = fractal weapon skin box

PSYCHE THAT WOULD ONLY BE THE BEST THING EVER SO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT HOPING FOR IT

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Posted by: froacus.6892

froacus.6892

Random fractal skin + 10 pristine relics + 20 slot fractal box + mystic forge stone = fractal weapon skin box

PSYCHE THAT WOULD ONLY BE THE BEST THING EVER SO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT HOPING FOR IT

PLEASE let this be it. PLEASE.

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

My body is ready!!

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Has to be pricier. Any 4 Fractal skins = box.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

You had me at hello

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Posted by: Mityr.1320

Mityr.1320

Combine Incinerator and Predator for a new legendary – the BAYONET!

Wahahahaha this made my day omg :-)

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

what I’d like it something like: ascended ring + 20 iron ingot + 10 steel ingot + 20 darksteel ingot = deldrimor ingot (and similar for spiritwood, elonian, and damask)

Theftwind.8976

You do NOT want to get a roll of everlasting toilet paper from the Mystic Toilet! Thinks carefully here, if it comes OUT of a toilet then it is USED!

Theftwind (HoD)

Posted by: Lady Elvea.2847

Lady Elvea.2847

You do NOT want to get a roll of everlasting toilet paper from the Mystic Toilet! Thinks carefully here, if it comes OUT of a toilet then it is USED!

It could be a focus with a corresponding Toilet Brush scepter. I’ll leave it to you what the combat effects could be.

Posted by: Lonami.2987

Lonami.2987

Blood Prince Thorn, now cheaper.

My 2 cents.

Elonian elite specialization ideas: El: Dervish
M: Bladedancer – N: Scourge – En: Occultist – Ra: Swampstalker
T: Sharpshooter – G: Sunspear – Re: Hierophant – W: Corsair

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

I would like to throw 4 Anet Developers into the Mystic Toilet.

Would that make one super developer? Although the idea is….interesting…the question is: Do we want to sacrifice 4 great devs for 1 better dev? Even if we did, I can’t think of anyone I would want to give up. :P

There is a rumor that there are more than one John Smith… Maybe that’s it!
We throw in John Smith + John Smith + John Smith + John Smith and we get Back “JOHN SMITH” the ultimate John Smith…

You were close, but not quite right. If you throw in four John Smiths, Zommoros gives you a Pocahontas!

shogei.8015

It could be a focus with a corresponding Toilet Brush scepter. I’ll leave it to you what the combat effects could be.

We could make a whole weapon set out of this. There would, of course, be the toilet seat shield and the plunger mace. It gets more difficult after that, but I am sure we have the imagination.

Guild warrior for life!

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Would that make one super developer?

Knowing the mystic forge you’d probably ending up getting a wildstar developer out of it.

At least that would be a rare item

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Posted by: Yodasz.6218

Yodasz.6218

Legendary trinkets. Yes.
[&AgESWQAA] <- chat code

Lady Elvea.2847

We could make a whole weapon set out of this. There would, of course, be the toilet seat shield and the plunger mace. It gets more difficult after that, but I am sure we have the imagination.

Washbasin hammer?

Someone. Please. Stop me now.

Posted by: Nate Anabe.6091

Nate Anabe.6091

Washbasin hammer?

20 Slot Chamber pot

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
—Napoleon Bonaparte

Lady Elvea.2847

Washbasin hammer?

20 Slot Chamber pot

Air freshener pistol.

Theftwind.8976

Combine Beans, Beets, Water and Tomatoes in the Mystic Toilet to get a Superior Laxative Rune which grants you a 50% runS boost!

Theftwind (HoD)

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Im going to make a wild prediction that it involves elder wood logs as a move to deal with their rapid devalue from foxfire cluster farming.

Posted by: DymondHed.9026

DymondHed.9026

Washbasin hammer?

20 Slot Chamber pot

Air freshener pistol.

duster (like a feather duster, but no feathers) axe

i have too many hours logged >_>

Posted by: Chokapik.3741

Chokapik.3741

The ability to rent an NPC’s soul so he can farm for us.
[&AgHAWQAA]

Escape from Rata Sum: http://orikaru.net/ratascape
Guild Emblem Editor: http://nailek.net/gw2/emblemeditor

shogei.8015

Washbasin hammer?

20 Slot Chamber pot

Air freshener pistol.

Or a tile saw axe. Length of pipe for a staff. A plunger shooter for a rifle.

Guild warrior for life!

Lady Elvea.2847

Washbasin hammer?

20 Slot Chamber pot

Air freshener pistol.

I think we may have killed John’s thread with this.

Also, if this makes it into a limited time set for Halloween next year, I expect to get the full set of skins for free seeing as I was one of the beautiful minds behind it. You know, for bragging rights. >.>

Posted by: Yoroiookami.3485

Yoroiookami.3485

The ability to rent an NPC’s soul so he can farm for us.
[&AgHAWQAA]

Give it a cat girl skin and I’ll buy one for 1600gems! =o
Not a charr skin! Cat girl skin….

Add a “nosebleed” emote while we’re at it.

Posted by: silviuscr.2185

silviuscr.2185

Wizard/Fantasy stuff/capes/Tome as a weapon for Elementalists/Mesmers/Necromancers.

/dreaming

shogei.8015

Washbasin hammer?

20 Slot Chamber pot

Air freshener pistol.

I take it back … A denture shooter for a rifle. Send those choppers flying at your terrified foe.

Sharpened toothbrush dagger.

Guild warrior for life!

Posted by: Horus.8327

Horus.8327

trahearne’ greatsword?

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

But we already have a feather duster.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wolfborn_Mace

Lady Elvea.2847

Washbasin hammer?

20 Slot Chamber pot

Air freshener pistol.

I take it back … A denture shooter for a rifle. Send those choppers flying at your terrified foe.

Sharpened toothbrush dagger.

Toothpick sword and plunger torch.