Zommoros told me a secret

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sarasv.8962

Sarasv.8962

It’s an old item or at least with some heritage to the locals / “they must be very sensitive about their heritage here”
– After some grind he got the item / “it had been a productive week…bla…his luck had turned. He stared at his own reflection in the item”

Is it Orrian? That was what also came to mind.

Posted by: Dilige Vitam.1956

Dilige Vitam.1956

edit 6:
… he starred at yet another dulled blade, one more chance for results…this wasn’t going to be fun.

“starred”

Is this an intentional misspelling? Could be a hint toward something related to stars if so.

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

I think there is a too much reading into the storytelling going on. Synonyms for eldritch include sinister and ghostly (in fact, the definition pulled up by Google is precisely “sinister or ghostly”). Mystic Coins are an everyday item, literally! They are a reward for daily achievements. Finally, I can’t think of anyplace on Tyria that has geysers outside of Southsun. Possible materials that come from karka, reef riders, and gathering include blood vials, venom sacs, karka shells, and passion fruit and flowers (junk items do not appear in the Mystic Forge).

Granted, John could be yanking our chains on this giving misdirected details, but I’m with Occam on this. Simplest answers are the best answers.

And as an aside, my experience with Mystic Forge recipes are that the compatibility highlighting is not an exact science. I have had many instances where the highlighting does not highlight items for which a known recipe does exist. The below screenshot is an example. Eldritch Scroll and Mystic Coins go with the Ancient Focus Cores to make the Mystic Focus, but its not getting highlighted. So the fact that Eldritch Scrolls, Mystic Coins, and those crafting materials don’t all get highlighted does not necessarily mean that they don’t form a recipe. I don’t know if this is bug or intended function (maybe John can provide some enlightenment on that).

You may have bugged out the mystic forge by placing items in even after they are greyed out…. the focus component does not get greyed out for me at all

Attachments:

Posted by: Sorin.4310

Sorin.4310

I think there is a too much reading into the storytelling going on. Synonyms for eldritch include sinister and ghostly (in fact, the definition pulled up by Google is precisely “sinister or ghostly”). Mystic Coins are an everyday item, literally! They are a reward for daily achievements. Finally, I can’t think of anyplace on Tyria that has geysers outside of Southsun. Possible materials that come from karka, reef riders, and gathering include blood vials, venom sacs, karka shells, and passion fruit and flowers (junk items do not appear in the Mystic Forge).

Granted, John could be yanking our chains on this giving misdirected details, but I’m with Occam on this. Simplest answers are the best answers.

And as an aside, my experience with Mystic Forge recipes are that the compatibility highlighting is not an exact science. I have had many instances where the highlighting does not highlight items for which a known recipe does exist. The below screenshot is an example. Eldritch Scroll and Mystic Coins go with the Ancient Focus Cores to make the Mystic Focus, but its not getting highlighted. So the fact that Eldritch Scrolls, Mystic Coins, and those crafting materials don’t all get highlighted does not necessarily mean that they don’t form a recipe. I don’t know if this is bug or intended function (maybe John can provide some enlightenment on that).

You may have bugged out the mystic forge by placing items in even after they are greyed out…. the focus component does not get greyed out for me at all

I went to test this for myself, put in the eldritch scroll, and the core greyed out. I should have taken a screenshot but wasn’t thinking. I took out the scroll, put in the core, and then the scroll was not greyed out. So I went back to nothing in, and put in the scroll, and this time the core did not grey out. So…I’m not sure how to reproduce it greying out….?

Posted by: PiTheMathGod.3742

PiTheMathGod.3742

I went to test this for myself, put in the eldritch scroll, and the core greyed out. I should have taken a screenshot but wasn’t thinking. I took out the scroll, put in the core, and then the scroll was not greyed out. So I went back to nothing in, and put in the scroll, and this time the core did not grey out. So…I’m not sure how to reproduce it greying out….?

Yea, I just tried again, and this time it did not grey out. So its either a bug or perhaps some sort of account unlock to know that compatibility.

In any event, I probably wouldn’t disqualify a partial combination. Only a full set of four items where you can then see the Forge button light up or not.

Posted by: EoNenmacil.2361

EoNenmacil.2361

Hmmmm I wanna try this now

2nd Officer of Ethereal Guardians ~Syinne Rio~

Posted by: brittitude.1983

brittitude.1983

My guess for item 3

3. Beryl orb (or alternate type)
- southsun has geysers
- closest location for orichalcum ore
- orbs aren’t guaranteed drops from ore
- sounds like mining – exhausted, bloody, sore from doing something physically taxing that he isn’t used to doing with a blade that used to be sharp

Posted by: Bladekill.1487

Bladekill.1487

For item #1 – It seems to be something replicated a lot. no more fakes, no more copies, forgeries or lies, this was it.

Not sure if it would be replicated, but what about Offering (or Gift) of Ascalon? It’s sold by the Ascalon dungeon merchant for 200 (or 500) tears. It would be ghostly, sold for a currency.

TheBlackLeech.9360

Well…. I’m at a complete loss until we get a final hint.

Posted by: blueinfinety.9052

blueinfinety.9052

For item #1 – It seems to be something replicated a lot. no more fakes, no more copies, forgeries or lies, this was it.

Not sure if it would be replicated, but what about Offering (or Gift) of Ascalon? It’s sold by the Ascalon dungeon merchant for 200 (or 500) tears. It would be ghostly, sold for a currency.

Tried that doesn’ t show up in the forge.

Posted by: Jack Pumpkinhead.1534

Jack Pumpkinhead.1534

edit 3 (in story form): Lemark wasn’t much of a haggler. the merchant had taken almost every copper he owned, but it was worth it. He was positive this time, no more fakes, no more copies, forgeries or lies, this was it. He could feel it, sinister…ghostly, it felt weird to hold, but he didn’t care, his journey was one quarter complete.

The item hinted to here is obviously an Eldritch Scroll. The keywords that should have been noted were the words “sinister” and “ghostly.”

3.5-4 Story continues:
(2 days later)
Lemark sprinted down the alleyway, an endeavor likely to leave one examining refuse closer than generally preferable, but this wasn’t his first time. He slowed for a moment to glance behind him, merchants still chasing with guards closely behind them. He was surprised they hadn’t given up, they must be very sensitive about their heritage here, the item itself was a bit too everyday to inspire this kind of rage. “Two more blocks”, he thought to himself, double-checking the sealed, cylindrical case he carried. His attempted thievery had failed, for today, but he wasn’t going to lose what he had to the muddy waters of the bay.

edit 5:
Lemark was in high spirits, it had been a productive week. After a series of failures his luck had turned. He stared at his own reflection in the item, such a trivial thing by itself, but with many, there was power. Zomorros knew it as well, Lemark had seen the desire in his eyes before, this was one of his favorites.

The item referenced here is most likely Bottles of Elonian Wine. The keywords that were most important were of Krytan “heritage,” as Kryta was originally a settlement of Elona, and the clue about “Zommoros’s favorite” since the djinn loves the stuff. Another clue was the term “cylindrical case” that wine is often stored in.

edit 6:
Lemark sat back against the rocky wall, brackish water rained down from one geyser or another. “What am I even doing here?” he thought for the thousandth time. He was exhausted, bloody and sore. “One of these alien curs is going to kill me before I’m done with this”, he grumbled to himself as he stood up and stretched. He needed a drink, but the day hadn’t grown cold yet, he still had time. His resolve hardened, one more attempt, he stared at yet another dulled blade, one more chance for results…this wasn’t going to be fun.

The third ingredient is clearly a Passion Flower since Lemark is in Southsun Cove using his harvesting sickles until they dull trying to get a rare material. The mention of “brackish waters” and “geysers” should clue one into the location. The line about “alien curs” is referring to the Karka who are not native to Southsun, but driven from their abyssal home to shallow waters by the deep sea Elder Dragon.

Now we’re just waiting on that final clue, John Smith!

I can’t wait to puzzle out the next line! :P

(edited by Jack Pumpkinhead.1534)

Posted by: ShibakiBarrows.2458

ShibakiBarrows.2458

I think we need another hint to continue any further.

Right now my best bet is the Eldritch Scroll (Ghostly/Sinister, likely copied and forged often in lore settings) unknown mystic forge item (Crystals or Wine, both can be considered precious relics of Elonian Heritage, not to mention the run from Miyani to the harbor could easily fit into the story’s premise) and most likely a Powerful Venom Sac from a Breeze Rider (The creatures are described as Alien in the wiki Bestiary and are present in droves in Southsun Cove, the only place I can find with in-game geysers. In addition, I can’t imagine it would be fun trying to keep a larger-sized venom sac in one piece while hacking it out with a dull blade).

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

Sounding like a new exotic weapon with Apothecary stats.

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

3.5-4 Story continues:
(2 days later)
Lemark sprinted down the alleyway, an endeavor likely to leave one examining refuse closer than generally preferable, but this wasn’t his first time. He slowed for a moment to glance behind him, merchants still chasing with guards closely behind them. He was surprised they hadn’t given up, they must be very sensitive about their heritage here, the item itself was a bit too everyday to inspire this kind of rage. “Two more blocks”, he thought to himself, double-checking the sealed, cylindrical case he carried. His attempted thievery had failed, for today, but he wasn’t going to lose what he had to the muddy waters of the bay.

edit 5:
Lemark was in high spirits, it had been a productive week. After a series of failures his luck had turned. He stared at his own reflection in the item, such a trivial thing by itself, but with many, there was power. Zomorros knew it as well, Lemark had seen the desire in his eyes before, this was one of his favorites.

The item referenced here is most likely Bottles of Elonian Wine. The keywords that were most important were of Krytan “heritage,” as Kryta was originally a settlement of Elona, and the clue about “Zommoros’s favorite” since the djinn loves the stuff. Another clue was the term “cylindrical case” that wine is often stored in.

what kind of wine can you see your reflection in?

Posted by: Mister TaCo.8135

Mister TaCo.8135

@Jack Pumpkinhead.1534

Could have saved yourself the trouble of a long post by testing the combinations yourself. They are all greyed = Not a recipe.

edit* I know I posted the fruit instead of flower in my image, but as you can see from my inventory, I also have the flower (And it is also greyed out in all combinations of Eldritch scroll + wine.

edit2* For people who dont want to go through pages to find John’s posts, here’s a shortcut link with just the redposts.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Zommoros-told-me-a-secret-Spoiler-free-link/first#post4501685

Attachments:

(edited by Mister TaCo.8135)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Isn’t that Passion Fruit? Sorry, I’ve not played around with Southsun mats for awhile.

Edit for your edit: Ok. =)

Posted by: Jack Pumpkinhead.1534

Jack Pumpkinhead.1534

what kind of wine can you see your reflection in?

Wine that is stored in a glass cylindrical bottle. I’d say that’s a reflective surface.

Could have saved yourself the trouble of a long post by testing the combinations yourself. They are all greyed = Not a recipe.

Then how about Foxfire Cluster? They aren’t necessarily exclusive to Southsun Cove, but they are a rare material received from chopping trees that appear in the area. That might explain the “dulled blade” mention.

Posted by: Julius.7248

Julius.7248

Foxfire Cluster doesn’t work

Is there a known Item made with Passion Flower and Azurite Crystal? there is a chance Passion flower is one of the items and the wiki does not have an item that has these two as the required ingredient.

(edited by Julius.7248)

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

Foxfire Cluster doesn’t work

Is there a known Item made with Passion Flower and Azurite Crystal? there is a chance Passion flower is one of the items and the wiki does not have an item that has these two as the required ingredient.

they count as gemstones you throw in and can get random other ones same level or higher back, or just things like the marks.

Posted by: John Smith.4610

Previous

John Smith.4610

Next

edit 7:
Lemark rested his back against the rocky wall.
“Deja vu,” he thought wearily. Even the thought had grown tiresome.
Two months he’d been here. Two whole months of combat. He had almost died so often that the novelty was wearing off.
“What does it say about a person when your imminent death is an uninteresting topic for pondering,” he thought to himself.
He was tired of everything – this place, the clinking noises he made everywhere he went, the shelled beasts, and especially tired of the never-ending bloodshed.
He leaned his head back, closed his eyes and tried to imagine being back home.
Instead he saw the smug face of Zomorros.
He had almost forgotten his hate for the being. It was exactly what he needed – a reminder of why he was here.
A slight rumbling forced his attention back to reality as one of the creatures noticed his intrusion. He stared directly at the charging beast. If he had to, he would wipe this entire species off the face of the planet.

ShibakiBarrows.2458

So, it’s probably not from a Breeze Rider if they cause rumbles and they charge. Meaning Karka, or a gathering item.

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

Ok.. so karka for sure. He’s definitely fighting karka.
“If he had to, he would wipe this entire species off the face of the planet” seems to imply it’s specifically them he’s after too, not just a matter of fighting them because they’re in the way.
Edit: though “his intrusion” might point to the Karka nest. Is there anything special in there he could be searching for?

(edited by Arewn.2368)

ShibakiBarrows.2458

In case anyone needs the link to help the thinking process, here are the wiki article with drop tables for the most common kind of Karka, the Veteran:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Veteran_Karka

Posted by: Rabe.2456

Rabe.2456

Is he farming vials of blood? O_O

Bladekill.1487

So reading this over it would seem that item #1 is referred to in the first 2 parts, that is:

Lemark wasn’t much of a haggler. the merchant had taken almost every copper he owned, but it was worth it. He was positive this time, no more fakes, no more copies, forgeries or lies, this was it. He could feel it, sinister…ghostly, it felt weird to hold, but he didn’t care, his journey was one quarter complete.

3.5-4 Story continues:
(2 days later)

More specifically,

He was positive this time, no more fakes, no more copies, forgeries or lies, this was it. He could feel it, sinister…ghostly, it felt weird to hold

and

double-checking the sealed, cylindrical case he carried

Note that he FAILED to retrieve the second item, meaning this is the only item he has acquired so far. This would imply the sinister ghostly object would also be stored in a cylindrical case.

Now item #2. It would have to be either sold by a merchant or at least owned by one. Lemark is at this point unable to afford whatever it is, so he would resort to thievery. The second item would be an everyday object that would mean a lot to the heritage of the area he is stealing it from. This area would also be somewhere where trash/refuse is located nearby alleyways. Also, according to:

This item has to have a reflective surface, be trivial, and require many to grant power. It also would have to be one of Zomorros’ favorites.

Now, exploring Miyani’s dialogue tells you she is from Elona, which would imply the object is Elonian Wine. However,

merchants still chasing with guards closely behind them. He was surprised they hadn’t given up, they must be very sensitive about their heritage here

Multiple merchants, multiple people being sensitive about multiple people’s heritage. Miyani is the only one that sells the wine, so could this be a different item?

item#3:

Lemark sat back against the rocky wall, brackish water rained down from one geyser or another. “What am I even doing here?” he thought for the thousandth time. He was exhausted, bloody and sore. “One of these alien curs is going to kill me before I’m done with this”, he grumbled to himself as he stood up and stretched. He needed a drink, but the day hadn’t grown cold yet, he still had time. His resolve hardened, one more attempt, he stared at yet another dulled blade, one more chance for results…this wasn’t going to be fun.

The location itself implies southsun, no other playable area has multiple geysers raining brackish water. The alien curs also imply southsun, as the karka and breezeriders that inhabit the place look rather alien. With that in mind, the blade could be the blade of an axe, blade of a weapon, or blade of a sickle. This could refer to a rare drop from karka, from the breezeriders, or foxfire, or passiflowers.

(edited by Bladekill.1487)

TheBlackLeech.9360

yeah…. I’ve had enough anticipation…..

“Two months he’d been here. Two whole months of " waiting to know what the recipe was…..

You can’t stretch this sort of thing out for 3 days and then have it be something dumb….. so it better be cool.

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

Hmm, maybe something was added to the loot tables for Karka?

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

If he’s been farming the karka for 2 months, then the item he’s after must either be an extremely rare drop (Arthropoda? Crustacea? I sure hope not…) or something that requires a lot of Karka Shells to trade for. The Ancient Karka Shell perhaps? (Obtained for 1000 Karka Shells from a trader near Levvi’s camp.)

Posted by: Rabe.2456

Rabe.2456

Yeah I also thought of the Ancient Karka Shell.

ShibakiBarrows.2458

Tried Ancient Karka Shell before. Won’t even come up on the MF interface.

Bladekill.1487

To continue of the latest post…

Two months he’d been here. Two whole months of combat. He had almost died so often that the novelty was wearing off.
“What does it say about a person when your imminent death is an uninteresting topic for pondering,” he thought to himself.
He was tired of everything – this place, the clinking noises he made everywhere he went, the shelled beasts, and especially tired of the never-ending bloodshed.
He had almost forgotten his hate for the being. It was exactly what he needed – a reminder of why he was here.
A slight rumbling forced his attention back to reality as one of the creatures noticed his intrusion. He stared directly at the charging beast. If he had to, he would wipe this entire species off the face of the planet.

So he’s hunting a creature. That rules out the flowers and foxfire. That creature is more than likely karka. The rumbling sound from their rolling attack would be referenced here. What is interesting is the clincking noises he makes when he moves. The shells don’t clink, or shouldn’t at least, which might imply that he is hunting vials of powerful blood?
It’s possible however he has “one more chance at results” in the previous quote. Still, the blood seems to be the most likely item to cause the clinking , unless it is a new drop added to the karka’s drop table.

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

Elonian Wine/Eldritch Scroll
250 Mystic Coins
250 Karka Shells
???

Profit

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Clinking noises, shelled beasts, bloodshed….sounds more like Vials of Powerful Blood than Karka Shells to me.

And that he has been and continues to farm them.

Unless, of course, there is some new drop, but no one has mentioned anything new so far. Except (and it’s not really new ) the parts needed for Mad Memoires seemingly showing up, again.

brittitude.1983

I thought the clinking might be from all the stolen mystic coins.

Posted by: Metavox.1094

Metavox.1094

Elonian Wine/Eldritch Scroll
250 Mystic Coins
250 Karka Shells
???

Profit

Just checked, none of those combinations work in the forge.

[Att]
[Aura]

brittitude.1983

“Instead he saw the smug face of Zomorros.
He had almost forgotten his hate for the being. It was exactly what he needed – a reminder of why he was here. "

I am more curious what we are making now than what it requires.

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Vial of Powerful blood sounds like a goer to me.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Posted by: eyestrain.3056

eyestrain.3056

edit 2: This was a reference to the spoiler free thread that’s locked in this forum.

edit 3 (in story form): Lemark wasn’t much of a haggler. the merchant had taken almost every copper he owned, but it was worth it. He was positive this time, no more fakes, no more copies, forgeries or lies, this was it. He could feel it, sinister…ghostly, it felt weird to hold, but he didn’t care, his journey was one quarter complete.

etcoplasm? but “forgeries, fakes, copies or lies”? Could be one-of-a-kind.
- ghostly. Something he bought from a merchant, small enough to hold, valuable item, “sinister”. Possibly a named/unique weapon, ascended trinket, or rare crafting material.

3.5-4 Story continues:
(2 days later)

A city with blocks and alleyways- DR, Ebonhawke or LA. LA is the only place with a bay. The NPCs in LA are also currently hotly punishing looters after the destruction of the city. The object he wanted he had to steal, maybe from the merchants. He’s two blocks away from the bay, and may have come from near the sewers- So near where the mystic forge used to be. This failed theft takes place two days after he acquires the ghostly item from a merchant.

Both the first and second hints disclose only one required component, the ghostly item

edit 5:

Obviously a Mystic coin or crystal.

Out of story hint: I’ve only referenced 2 of the components so far.

edit 6:

edit 7:

The latest note strongly indicates this is a farmed item. Never ending bloodshed for two months. “The clinking noises he made everywhere he went” is important but I’m not sure what it means. Dulled blade could be gathering item but there’s too much emphasis on the combat with karka imo.

So:
Ecto/[unique and valuable ghostly item purchased from merchant] + Mystic Coin/Crystal + Powerful Blood/Karka Shell + [item he tried to steal in LA]

The item he tried to steal in LA may have been the mystic coins but couldn’t be related to the ghostly item since that one was not an everyday object.

(edited by eyestrain.3056)

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

I hope there is no Vial of Powerful Blood in this recipe.
The price of this T6 is far to expensive to add another recipe with it…

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I happened to be reading the text for the Mad Memoires clues, and came across this, the clue for Site #1:

Dig deep in the Muck, where all the garbage of Lion’s Arch flows

It may be relevant….

I am also wondering if the ‘mystery’ of the clue pieces for the Mad Memoires showing up again have anything to do with this Mystery (of Zommoros).

Maybe just written by the same writer…

Posted by: Black Frog.9274

Black Frog.9274

A city with blocks and alleyways- DR, Ebonhawke or LA. LA is the only place with a bay. The NPCs in LA are also currently hotly punishing looters after the destruction of the city. The object he wanted he had to steal, maybe from the merchants. He’s two blocks away from the bay, and may have come from near the sewers- So near where the mystic forge used to be. This failed theft takes place two days after he acquires the ghostly item from a merchant.

Lion’s Arch is not on a bay. It’s on a harbor. Google GW2 Bay and you’ll see there are a limited number of “bays” in Tyria. However, one of them is notably in Southsun…

I Like to Run Randomly Around the Map

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

edit 7:

THIS! ^^^ THIS! ^^^ ANET DOES KNOW HOW WE FEEL…………………..

About precursors

SAB or RIOT

Posted by: Gobble D Goop.4081

Gobble D Goop.4081

two months of bloodshed… searching for precursors can really suck

Habitual Warrior-Ranger
Gates Of Madness
Jewelcrafting to 500!

Posted by: Solo.9027

Solo.9027

I think its some kind of food item, the reference to a bay makes me think of lotus plants by the waters edge, the second is probably Elonian wine(“Lemark was in high spirits”). The next items are probably southsun plants as others mentioned however I think the reference to combat is a red herring since southsun is a very violent place to try to just casually gather resources since southsun mobs are almost as annoying as Orr was at launch.

This thread has better writing than LS S1+2 btw.

Posted by: eyestrain.3056

eyestrain.3056

Lion’s Arch is not on a bay. It’s on a harbor. Google GW2 Bay and you’ll see there are a limited number of “bays” in Tyria. However, one of them is notably in Southsun…

There’s no city in southsun, alleys, or blocks. LA is the only city where there is a lot of water within the map. Since there are four different components needed for a recipie it makes sense that they’d come from different locations, rather than all 4 needing to be found in southsun.

Posted by: Sorin.4310

Sorin.4310

Harbors and bays are not mutually exclusive. In fact, a lot of harbors are built on bays – LA included.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

^the reason he wasn’t standing is cos he was sitting down. text says so. He was resting, not gathering. Blades dull when you hit things like hard shells of alien creatures a lot.

alien creatures here is more likely to refer to refer to those floating jellyfish things. I’m certain it’s referring to passiflora, which is chiefly found in their territory.

Posted by: Baltzenger.2467

Baltzenger.2467

So Eldritch scroll, mystic coins and vials of powerful blood.

Sounds like a new weapon skin.

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

yeah…. I’ve had enough anticipation…..

“Two months he’d been here. Two whole months of " waiting to know what the recipe was…..

You can’t stretch this sort of thing out for 3 days and then have it be something dumb….. so it better be cool.

He isn’t really stretching anything out. He’s reducing the time required to find it by giving us hints.

The recipe is already in game. Theoretically, we can already find it.

His hints are just to point us in the right direction.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

I’ve been playing with this lately. Order matters. Scroll or coins first usually produce no matches, but picking the other items will tend to light up first two. Once the forge sees a working combination, it seems to remember it for a while.