creat your dream legendary

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BadSanta.6527

BadSanta.6527

hi all ihave an idea of a topic that you need to creat your own legendary
main zhaitan’s tourch
this tourch is acombain of all the heads of zhaitans witch split ablack fire.
foot prints : bones on the ground and courraption
when wield this toruch you hand is courrpted
yours>?

Posted by: Tazzuki.2648

Tazzuki.2648

imma say three words – A bifrost sword

(MY DREAM) =)

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

An invisible weapon with the effect that makes it look like I’m fighting with my fists. I don’t care what weapon it is. I wanna punch dragons to death.

~EW

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

My dream Legendary is cheap, easy to craft (not overcomplicated with 76336 steps), dyeable, has no fancy glows and other over-the-top stuff, small and semi-transparent (to reduce clipping issues). But I like EW’s “invisible weapon” idea too!

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

A Rifle that launches custard pies instead of regular ammo. Each shot plays out a Krusty the Clown style laugh. The custard pies leave a trail of custard in the air and land with a “splat” sound effect. When the weapon is wielded the user will have clown face paint applied and each footstep will make a sound like a whoopee cushion.

I am, of course, not serious. That would be horrific.

I would quite like to see a set of legendaries released that are made up of trophies from the defeated elder dragons. I don’t mean a full set of weapons, just one token weapon which is thematically or aesthetically appropriate, and based on a body part of those dragons… kind of like carrying around a trophy.

Perhaps Mordremoth’s would be a scepter with a blighting pod on the end and all the visual effects that go along with that. Zhaitan’s could be a staff, the end of which could be a load of waggling dragon heads like the ones in his “mouth”. Maybe Jormag’s is a dagger made out of his tooth. Naturally each weapon comes with the usual visual splendour and effects.

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

A Rifle that launches custard pies instead of regular ammo. Each shot plays out a Krusty the Clown style laugh. The custard pies leave a trail of custard in the air and land with a “splat” sound effect. When the weapon is wielded the user will have clown face paint applied and each footstep will make a sound like a whoopee cushion.

I am, of course, not serious. That would be horrific.

True, that’d be horrific… but I’d pay gold to watch a person with that rifle dueling someone wielding the pony bow.

I would quite like to see a set of legendaries released that are made up of trophies from the defeated elder dragons. I don’t mean a full set of weapons, just one token weapon which is thematically or aesthetically appropriate, and based on a body part of those dragons… kind of like carrying around a trophy.

Perhaps Mordremoth’s would be a scepter with a blighting pod on the end and all the visual effects that go along with that. Zhaitan’s could be a staff, the end of which could be a load of waggling dragon heads like the ones in his “mouth”. Maybe Jormag’s is a dagger made out of his tooth. Naturally each weapon comes with the usual visual splendour and effects.

Just don’t ask what part the mace was made out of…. o.O

~EW

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

I’d like something that looks like the Plamsa Rifle, but bigger (longer?), and instead of bullets it normally shoots, I want an actual plasma beam (like the Memser greatsword), accompanied with an appropriate plasma-ish beam sound.

My engineer Jaxxi requires this.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Warrioress.2750

Warrioress.2750

Give me a longbow that’s dangerous and cool looking, Kudzu just doesn’t suit my main ranger, to much floweriness. A longbow version of the tiger sb or a longbow bow made entirely of fire and shoots arrows made of flames, not bright orange fire either, dark red and golds. Movement causes small flames to twist around the character’s feet.
Or a more colorful version of Horologicus.

I have many skills- Xena

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

Any melee weapon. No aura or xmas-lights animations. No footprints. Looking like an actual weapon you could swing and hurt people with.

The legendary effects would be in the skills effects. They’d carry impact instead of the anemic all-ages contact effects we have now. It needs to look like it hurts. Terribly.

Never going to happen, but a guy can dream.

Posted by: RedDeadFred.1256

RedDeadFred.1256

I don’t know if anyone here is familiar with The Malazan Book of the Fallen, but in that series, there is a rather infamous great sword which when fully unveiled, is like looking into pure darkness. It also has smoky chains spilling out of it, representing the eternal of all the souls chained inside it.

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

A massive high tech shotgun for the rifle wielders, shorter than the Predator, but way more thicker. Think of absurdly brutal Judge Dredd style weapons.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i139/doppelganger01/Gaff%20Gun%201_zpszmvc8iqx.jpg

http://img05.deviantart.net/bd9d/i/2013/335/e/6/commission__armand_leonard_sc_12_shotgun_by_aiyeahhs-d6wbss5.jpg

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Westwater.1095

Westwater.1095

A 1 handed sword as big as a greatsword.

That’s it.

Posted by: thunderfall.8095

thunderfall.8095

A sword called Mist Thorn, with the look of a gray pointy thing with mini spikes all around it. It would cause you to be surrounded by a gray mist that is rather thick, obscuring parts of you. Throwing animations would make you throw a sword made out of mist, not the actual thorn. Footsteps would be shimmering and look like a mirage, with trace amounts of mist coming out of them.

Another legendary would be a hammer that is a massive dragon head on a stick. Footsteps are dinosaur tracks and it roars every once in a while.

Mesmers be like: I reject your reality and substitute my own. – compliments to Mythbusters
Plot Twist: Elder Dragons are massive robots created by the Black Lion Trading Company.
Think of the money they make off weapons and armor…

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

A death themed Greatsword. Totally grimdark/gothic themed, with a ghostly green or blue trail effect (similar to spectral walk but disappearing much quicker). Then maybe a sound effect when you swing the blade (ghostly screams or something along those lines). For the footfalls it would have miniature versions of the blackened Grasping Dead effect complete with skeletal hands. Upon unsheathing the blade ghosts fly out of the blade (similar ghosts to the spirit quest tonic) and will occasionally reappear, flying past the user (like the ravens on Nevermore).

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Breacher
Legendary Dagger

Daggers that are actually whirling circular buzzsaw hand thingies, complete with buzzsaw sound effects and sparks that fly when you hit stuff. The same sparks would spew all over when you draw/power up the weapon.

No body aura or footsteps for these, in stead the weapons themselves emit a thick black smoke and drop a trail of oil as you move.

Special animations for dagger throwing abilities, the weapon fires a buzzsaw and loads another one. The buzzsaw’s visual passes through its last target and bounces around the environment a bit, kicking up sparks off of surfaces it hits. Dagger spin moves throw off a nice shower of sparks and make an appropriate SWWWREEEEAOOWWWW metal grinding noise.

These are based on Scarlet’s breachmaker tech, so slain enemies are ‘reclaimed’ by some clockwork minions dragging them beneath the earth.

The legendary journey would revolve around retracing the steps of Scarlet’s invasion, savlaging parts from old ley line probes, and collecting drops from scarlet’s minions in places like the aetherblade JP, molten test fractal, breachmaker wreckage, etc. as well as defeating leyline anomalies to capture their energy. Maybe a little boss fight inside the breachmaker wreckage with a scarlet hologram, some special interact nodes in the aetherpath, etc.

Thematically you’re piecing together Scarlet’s design for the weapon, finding out it did not work as intended, and using recent advancements from Taimi’s Dragon lab to process the ley line energy to make a working version of the design.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

(edited by PopeUrban.2578)

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

The most legendary sword of all reforged together with the most legendary shield of all reforged

Excalibur & Avalon

If we could get these two into the game, I’d make them instantly for my Guardian Arturia Paendragon

When real people can reforge this, then we can too in game (hopefully xD) and just that it will look naturally differently cause of copyright reasons, but its just the name that counts and its legend

Thats together with a sparkling golden light aura/foot steps

Always thought that a weapon like Infinite Light could be basically its precursor for Excalibur, while a Shield of the Wing could be the precursor of Avalon

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/GSC96521lg.jpg

to have a shield, thats not round and bulky, but one, thats long, more filigrane and like a buckler and looks due to its form similar to a second sword, because of it being actually the swords protective scabbard

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Belinda’s greatsword with black raven feather dropping while slashing, some red symbol as footfall, reddish glow on drawn and burn to death animation on foe.

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

I’d make a pistol, rifle, both bows, staff and scepter that shoot out angry screaming cats and once they hit their target they attach themselves to it like a bunch of karkas then rip it to shreds.

Oh and more flower weapons, you can never have too many flower weapons.

Attachments: