ghastly grinning shield skin

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Didn’t need to be inside information, just data mined from the previous SAB patch. That was when the last sell off started with supply growing from around 100.

that_shaman would be the expert, but I seriously doubt this was “data-mined”. Look at its index. This item has been part of the game since the first Halloween, even if no one actually held one. It would not have magically popped up as new to give it significance. On top of that, the forge’s workings are kept server-side, so we don’t get to see changes there until someone actually produces something from it and tells us about it.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Oh boy, dumped as low as 70g. Inexhaustible supply it would seem, lol.

https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/36339-Ghastly-Grinning-Shield-Skin

1285 shield skins were sold today via instant sell option
guess it is time to reskin my shield, not going to use a weapon skin worth merely 100g.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

guess it is time to reskin my shield, not going to use a weapon skin worth merely 100g.

Maybe you should use a weapon skin you like vs trying to show off?

Have to admit though, it’s kind of a burn for those that bought one due to the lack of patch notes on it. (even if it was an accidental deploy)

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

there’s a real basic tldr at the bottom if people cbf reading this.

Except the trend started before HoT, easily seen on the graphs, which offers alternative explanations and/or influences on why people might sell. ~Jan 15th had a very similar increase and then drop in price that March had.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about here exactly because Jan 15th was well after HoT was released. Are you talking about January 2015? Jan 15th 2016? I don’t even see anything of note on Jan 15th 2016 or January 2015 so yeah I’m not sure what you mean.

The dumps (to be specific here, i’m talking about 10+ sold immediately to buy orders when I say dumps, it’s worth clarifying I think) started in November 2015. They got bigger and bigger as time went on.

Looking at this time 2 years ago, there had been a ramp up in price, and then a subsequent plummet. In fact, just before that increase in Feb ’14, looks like one had been put up for only 444 gold? Looks like someone bought it and probably immediately tried to flip it for twice what the sell price had been just before that.

I can’t see this 444g one on the graph, but the ‘ramp up’ and ‘plummet’ was nothing out of the ordinary and only involved the supply going from 1 to 13. The shield has been dumped in the THOUSANDS since HoT. The situations are not even remotely comparable.

This whole conspiracy thing is based in large part on a misinterpretation of data. Could it have actually happened? Can’t 100% rule it out, no. But there are plenty of other causes, some very likely.

Well, I’ve made many posts on this subject and again and again I’ve said I think it’s all above board as far as exploits are concerned, I do not think a dupe has gone on. What I do find strange is that the massive dumps stopped for a couple of weeks only for them to start back up again randomly. I made the argument that perhaps the dumpers were waiting for the price to raise again but why then would they continue to dump as low as 70g now? Clearly waiting for the price to go back up had nothing to do with why they began dumping shields again.

Look at it this way. Let’s make a few assumptions. You are sitting on a few of these skins in April ‘15. Let’s say you have a dozen or so, that you had bought here and there as investments for a surplus of gold. June ’15 hits and you see your investment suddenly gain even more value. Perhaps you even take advantage of it by selling off a couple, but of course someone else has the same idea. But it works out, they all sell. Sept ’15 rolls around, and perhaps you get a bit nervous. Remembering that in ’14 Anet had a raffle giving away 100 of the shields. You think to yourself, What if they did something similar this year? What if they add it to the mystic forge? Or give some new way to get the skin?

Yes, I understand why the shield plummeted initially after HoT. I understand why it continued to plummet. People were dumping their stock for various reasons, people would have panicked, the bubble had burst. What I don’t understand is what happened between roughly Feb 14 2016 and March 14 2016. Why stop the dumps? Why start them back up again? That these shields have been dumped as low as 70g suggest it was not the price. Maybe the dude dumping went on holiday? Except there were a few small dumps during this period. It makes little sense. Something changed in this time to kick off the dumps again.

HoT release date has also been announced, what if a new legendary drops the demand for ghastly grinning shield a bit? The price is the highest it has ever been. So you put a few up for sale. Someone else may have the same idea and do the same. This could cause yet another person to get nervous the bubble may be popping on it’s value, causing them to also start selling off stock. On the other side, buyers are afraid the price will go back up at any time, and the current price is now the lowest it has been in a year. That starts to slow the drop in price, even goes up a bit, until someone else decides to dump some of their stock which in turn triggers others to do so.

Okay I really think you’re missing the point here. Most people in this thread and every other shield thread completely understand why the shield crashed with HoT, and why it continued to crash. Most people, including myself, understand that the initial crash/bubble burst had nothing to do with insider trading. It had everything to do with the uncertainty HoT would bring, people wanting to liquidate, people unsure if in H’ween 2015/2016 shields would be available again, etc etc. The suspect period is late Feb/early March. That’s what is suspicious to me.

Although put a bit crudely, these are things that should be taken into account. Given the relatively small supply of the skins, this pattern is one that should be expected. I didn’t even include above that with the release of HoT, perhaps someone wanted to get liquid gold in preparation for everything anticipated and hoped for out of HoT. Perhaps to dump into other things for speculation. There are a myriad reasons someone might start selling off a few high priced skins, and a myriad other reasons someone else might start doing the same, but with nervousness at an apparent price drop thrown in. This can and does quickly cascade into the bottom falling out.

You’re underselling how big the crash has been. Several 1000s of skins have been dumped now. I am honestly very surprised that skins are still being dumped 5 months later after they started, and still in such an absurd quantity (60 – 70 were dumped tonight my time). This is why people think there have been dupes/exploits involved. I don’t personally, because I think if there had been dupes/exploits involved, Anet would have nipped it in the bud a long time ago. I am still shocked at the sheer volume of skins being dumped though. I expected several 100 up to maybe 1000. I did not expect several 1000. That’s some serious hoarding!

And now, people know that the mystic forge could give the halloween skins, albeit rarely, so with an increase in effective skin supply (I am saying effective because while it is a weapon not the skin itself, it accomplishes the same thing for those wanting the skin), there is nothing to raise the price right now.

Okay so two main accusations flying around in this thread and you’re kind of addressing them back and forth 1) the accusation of insider trading to explain the nature of the dumps and 2) the accusation of duping/exploiting to explain the sheer number of the dumps.

I’m just pointing this out to say what you’re talking about in this paragraph is valid but it still doesn’t help counter the second accusation. They are two different items. Yes it will affect the price of the actual skin. No it won’t make skins magically appear out of no where.

tldr; I know why the bubble initially burst, I know why the shields continued to drop, these absolutely massive dumps and the minor decreases/increases in supply prior to HoT are incomparable, the amount of shields being dumped is insane but I still think it’s legit, the major dumps stopped but then they started back up again as we approached April and I find this pretty suspect.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

(edited by Amurond.4590)

Amurond.4590

That is never quite accurate. It includes buy orders that were cancelled but not filled.

There was a bid for 1000 at 1g which was cancelled – so you can subtract 1000 from that immediately. I had a few lowball offers in myself that I cancelled and I’m sure others did too. 70 – 80 is a good guess though. It was at least 50 based on the gw2tp demand graph.

Malediktus.9250

Maybe you should use a weapon skin you like vs trying to show off?

Have to admit though, it’s kind of a burn for those that bought one due to the lack of patch notes on it. (even if it was an accidental deploy)

No I prefer ugly and trivial skins if they are rare enough. Currently even reskinned my legendary backpack with kaiser snake backpack cover even though I find it super ugly. But I spent 4620g + 16 days of SAB dailies + tribulation mode skins on it, so I must use it now.

Amurond.4590

Just an addendum to my previous post, there are also situations where the people who get the lowest buy orders filled then immediately resell to the highest bid when it goes back up again, which I think happened a few times tonight cough cough. That’s 1
‘dumped’ shield being counted twice. Anyway that’s being a bit pedantic. It’s still crazy that 5 months on someone has enough shields to be dumping 60+ in one night.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Realize that the bought number is the cumulative delta between consecutive samples. So if I was to put in a bid for 100 of an item and pull them 10 minutes later, 100 is added to bought. It’s tough to tell actual instant sales on gw2bltc. Knock a 1000 or so off of that looking at the chart.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Shinzan.2908

Shinzan.2908

Honestly, people being able to buy them for relatively cheap now is great, the underlying issue is that they were only expensive to begin with because some kittens kept hoarding them to make a huge profit at the expense of everyone else.

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

there’s a real basic tldr at the bottom if people cbf reading this.
snip
I’m not sure what you’re talking about here exactly because Jan 15th was well after HoT was released. Are you talking about January 2015? Jan 15th 2016? I don’t even see anything of note on Jan 15th 2016 or January 2015 so yeah I’m not sure what you mean.

There I corrected for clarity in my post. I could have just added ‘also’ after ‘15th’ and it would have been fine as well. Still should have been understood as such but I can see that it was a source of confusion.

I was pointing out the trend itself, and indirectly how people overreacting and/or flipping and/or cutting losses hardly makes for an interesting conspiracy.

(edited by Lunacy Solacio.6514)

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

Looks like the destroyer scythe is part of the new drop table.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4g3t53/so_i_found_this/d2gv996

Don’t see any listed on the TP according to gw2tp though.

http://db.dulfy.net/search/scythe
he is lieing. it would be in the API now if he would have found one

Ah. Thanks for pointing that out.

Aren’t api tools disabled because of a bug?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/api/HEADS-UP-v2-characters-temporarily-disabled/first#post6120219

Edit: https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/

Only the character API is disabled. Items is still working.

I’m inclined to believe the Destroyer Scythe did not get generated, but the regular Scythe might have. Its entry is here:

http://db.dulfy.net/item/36333

Is it possible that someone DID get the destroyer scythe, but because the character api endpoint was disabled, it wasnt exposed to the item api endpoint?

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

I invested 1k gold into both the GGS and GreatSaw, got banned for 3 weeks, and now they’re worth kitten. RIP investments. Wonder if holding on to them would do me more good than harm.

Amurond.4590

I invested 1k gold into both the GGS and GreatSaw, got banned for 3 weeks, and now they’re worth kitten. RIP investments. Wonder if holding on to them would do me more good than harm.

Depends on how much you paid for them and how long you’re willing to wait.

Assuming that there is actually a finite supply of these skins being dumped (aka there isn’t a dupe/exploit), the dumps will stop eventually and the price will go back up. It will have a much lower ceiling than previously though, which is dependant on how rare the new masterwork items are from the forge. Don’t expect them to ever get back above 1k.

Then again, I thought the dumps had stopped a month ago..

DoomKnightMax.6592

It would be nice to see an all around nerf in stats, removal of passive “life savers”, and a little more love to the players that can play berserker well. If we can get 1 shot, we should be able to AT LEAST two shot someone who can’t play the game all too well, not have to put up with dealing 1-2k crits, while receiving 4-7k crits.

DoomKnightMax.6592

Assuming that there is actually a finite supply of these skins being dumped (aka there isn’t a dupe/exploit), the dumps will stop eventually and the price will go back up. It will have a much lower ceiling than previously though, which is dependant on how rare the new masterwork items are from the forge. Don’t expect them to ever get back above 1k.

I’d assume with the daily gold inflations prices for most items will get jacked up, so i’ll get more than 300g back out of both skins, BUT I mean with Anet pumping more money into the game, its just gonna inflate the prices of just about everything in the free market, so i’ll be getting the same “low value” out of it at the end.
(think I explained that poorly)

Sariel V.7024

Is it possible that someone DID get the destroyer scythe, but because the character api endpoint was disabled, it wasnt exposed to the item api endpoint?

“Assuming there’s a bug I couldn’t foresee” opens a lot of territory, you know

Just to muddy the waters, the DS (PvP version) did make its API debut some time last night.

Chris Cleary himself weighed in on it.

(edited by Sariel V.7024)

Posted by: Tom.6478

Tom.6478

Just so I can follow this at

:https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/36339-Ghastly-Grinning-Shield-Skin

What is the difference between bought or sold?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Just so I can follow this at

:https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/36339-Ghastly-Grinning-Shield-Skin

What is the difference between bought or sold?

It’s separating out how they are sold, either from a sell order or from a buy order. Sold is a purchase from a sell order. Bought is a purchase from a buy order being filled.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Tom.6478

Tom.6478

Ok thanks…That makes things a lot clearer. All though sadly and even though prices are rising, there are apparently more out there wherever they are coming from.

Behellagh.1468

Just remember that bought and sold are educated guesses based on how bid/order lists change between consecutive samples. Actual transaction volume isn’t available to us.

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: XYLUM.7286

XYLUM.7286

Yeah with the all the fact in front of us, something is DEFINITELY fishy. There was a finite number to begin with, they were a Halloween item available for 1 season, from black lion chests only… then a couple years later like 50 were given away in a drawing.

There is and has been no other way to obtain them, prior to about 6 months ago there was seldom more the 15 or 20 for sale at any one time…

Around the time of last halloween or so, they were going for as much as 5000 gold… around christmas they had fallen to 1200 and the number listed was sky rocketing, now… the last time i looked there were like 300+ listed… for as low as 350 gold.

350 gold for one of the rarest, coolest and unobtainable skins in the game…

Sure, at first glance people might think someone has got to be duping them, but in reality if that was the case Anet would have been on them like ugly on a monkey before the first 100 made it to market.

What seems like a much more plausible scenario… is that Anet is intentionally flooding the market on these highest value items, quite simply to wipe out large chunks of wealth from those that sat on them for large profits.

Out of nowhere the most expensive skins in the game, that have no sustainable supply, and had a very limited number in existence, are suddenly more plentiful then most of the more expensive things that are still obtainable today.

Anet has been on a rampage for the last year, doing everything in their power to remove the wealth from players, remove their ability to generate wealth and really put the push on getting people to instead buy their gold with gems.

It became blatantly obvious. Why else would the remove the majority of gold rewards from dungeons, a staple activity enjoyed by a large number of people, and a stable source of income for many?

To drive people to their new and improved fractals? That they then decided you should have to buy keys to open your loot from?

Changing the rarity of common items used in crafting ascended gear, and drastically increasing the cost to craft said ascended gear, while simultaneously making it more difficult to generate the wealth required…

All of it struck me as very uncool and became the primary reason that I decided to stop playing GW2. I felt that Anet had become more and more greedy, their game development was more about shrinking rewards and putting people on endless hamster wheel grind-a-thons to get anything cool, which in the end is really only more over priced skins.

Playing continued to feel less and less rewarding, until, for me at least, it felt almost totally unrewarding, and all of the game’s high end the loot is purely cosmetic.

Yawnsville.

The final straw was watching the whole ghastly shield market manipulation… it is clearly an inside job, no other explanation would really make any sense, unless we are to believe that they are completely oblivious to an ongoing rampant massive scale duping campaign being carried out for months on end, involving some of the most rare and valuable items in the game.

Either explanation just further solidifies my negative feelings about where the game has went, and is headed. I used to LOVE this game… until i felt all of my investments in time, effort and cash were systematically devalued and my faith and trust betrayed.

Maybe the next expansion might be something that the group of people that I game with will find enjoyable, but as of now, I wouldn’t touch the game with a 10 ft pole.

And to answer the question before it’s asked, I log into the forums on occasion in hopes of seeing some miraculous turn of events that might return GW2 to the great value in gaming that it once was, and/or that some sort of new content has been released that I might find appealing…. something other the fighting plant monsters endlessly for horizontal progression.

That being said, shame on you anet… for this whole Ghastly Shield skin debacle and to those that remain loyal to them despite the seemingly limitless injustices, good luck and happy gaming.

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

Lesson: don’t sit on items for well over a year expecting them to never drop in price.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

I’d assume with the daily gold inflations prices for most items will get jacked up, so i’ll get more than 300g back out of both skins, BUT I mean with Anet pumping more money into the game, its just gonna inflate the prices of just about everything in the free market, so i’ll be getting the same “low value” out of it at the end.
(think I explained that poorly)

Daily gold inflations? You mean 2g? Players making 2g a day isn’t going to cause inflation to move any faster. I can make 2g in like 5 minutes even before dailies started giving it out.

Behellagh.1468

We have no idea what actual supply was tied up in player inventories. How many of them wandered off and then return for HoT or whatever patch that made news, sees the price of this/these items in inventory and decided to dump them for sweet sweet gold. How many were sold directly to high bidders who accumulated them to keep the price under “control”. And when AMA indicated that old skins may be coming back, time to divest.

RIP City of Heroes

Amurond.4590

Yeah with the all the fact in front of us, something is DEFINITELY fishy. There was a finite number to begin with, they were a Halloween item available for 1 season, from black lion chests only… then a couple years later like 50 were given away in a drawing.

100 were raffled off.

There is and has been no other way to obtain them, prior to about 6 months ago there was seldom more the 15 or 20 for sale at any one time…

They started being sold off with HoT, this is not a coincidence. People were liquidating their assets in preparation for new items and new markets.

Around the time of last halloween or so, they were going for as much as 5000 gold… around christmas they had fallen to 1200 and the number listed was sky rocketing, now… the last time i looked there were like 300+ listed… for as low as 350 gold.

The highest amount of supply on the TP ever was 270. Some were listed as low as 150g. They were dumped to buy orders as low as 60g.

350 gold for one of the rarest, coolest and unobtainable skins in the game…

“Rarest” is an illusion created by mass hoarding. If you have an unobtainable, discontinued skin, several investors could create the impression that there is none of those items left in the game by buying the item out.

Sure, at first glance people might think someone has got to be duping them, but in reality if that was the case Anet would have been on them like ugly on a monkey before the first 100 made it to market.

Yes, I completely agree with you on this point. Anet have always been pretty quick to shut down this stuff. They’d be able to track it very easily as well.

What seems like a much more plausible scenario… is that Anet is intentionally flooding the market on these highest value items, quite simply to wipe out large chunks of wealth from those that sat on them for large profits.

Aaaaand you’ve lost me again. Hoarders dumping their stock because the bubble had burst is a much more likely scenario in my opinion and doesn’t require any Anet conspiracy.

<insert lots of Anet conspiracy stuff>

Yawn indeed.

The final straw was watching the whole ghastly shield market manipulation… it is clearly an inside job, no other explanation would really make any sense, unless we are to believe that they are completely oblivious to an ongoing rampant massive scale duping campaign being carried out for months on end, involving some of the most rare and valuable items in the game.

If you consider investors mass hoarding discontinued items as market manipulation then well… I agree with you, it was totally market manipulation.

I’ve said in my other posts on this topic that I am surprised at how many shields were hoarded and I still am. However the reality is that Gw2 (especially near launch) is a very large game with 100s of 1000s of players (at launch) and 1000s upon 1000s of shields would have come into the game during H’ween 2012. Lots of these would have become bound… lots obviously didn’t.

What appears on the trading post in terms of listings is only the tip of iceberg and really tells you nothing about how many were obtained but not posted, but more importantly how many were sold to bids.

If the major dumps** have stopped (looks more likely than ever before – and it’d make sense that the final major dump went as low as 60g as the hoarder(s) tried desperately to offload their last remaining stock with the mystic forge news) then really I think it’s just a case of everyone (including myself) underestimate the sheer scale of hoarding that went on with these skins.

**I expect there may be some smaller much less common dumps to buy orders in the future, depending on how high the price rises. Being highly interested in the market, as it crashed I saw many orders for 5 – 10 at low prices being filled. These guys will either list their shields at some point or depending how many they accumulated may just want to dump to buy orders when it reaches a price they’re happy with. Actually, just as I was posting this a small bunch 3 – 5 were sold to bids. There you go.

As an aside, I’m absolutely kicking myself I only bought 2 at 65 and 70 gold, even moreso that I sold the 70 gold one for under 200 for a quick 50+ gold profit >_> I’m thinking I may unlock the skin on the 65g one though, I suspect it’ll never be that low ever again.

(edited by Amurond.4590)

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

Weird thing is the raffle happened before have no effect on the shield price.

But either way, it don’t matter. Anet can affect the price either way. For example they can release it again in the mystic forge.

Posted by: nathan goossen.9546

nathan goossen.9546

i hope they wil re interduce the scythe skin i want it for my thief =)

idk if the final rest staff acts like it as wel never tryied using that as scythe yet any body know if its a good sub for the scythe skin ?

if it has the same feels like the scythe staff skin?

i just hope its a non RNG based thingy that kosts like modrate gold price to get i realy want that scythe staff dangit

cheers

Naomi DragonFury

Posted by: avenger.9186

avenger.9186

Im not sure if this was fake but this was posted in map chat at jungle wurm event

Attachments:

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Im not sure if this was fake but this was posted in map chat at jungle wurm event

The chat codes can be manipulated if you know what you’re doing. I’ve seen people ping stacks of Legendaries and ping items that had their names changed to something else.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: wolfie.7296

wolfie.7296

The big scam is cloth scraps etc because it goes hand in hand with the crafting ridiculousness…..someone is keeping the price up for no other reason than to annoy people. Whether it’s Anet staff sellers or a 3rd party idk, but idk why Anet allows peolpe to use the black lion system to hedge people………“hey look we have our very own trader market where people scam others like in irl. Does that make us important? I think so!”

look at these bolts and scraps that are only drops…….and how many you need, including other random drops for these stupid “patches” that go on armour.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

It’s easy to modify the quantity.

Take any chat code and go to the following: https://paulschou.com/tools/xlate/

Paste it in the bottom left chat box for Base 64. Hit Decode at the bottom of the box.

Look two boxes over to Char/Dec. You’ll see like six sets of numbers. The second one, likely a 1 by default, is the quantity. Change it to whatever you want from 1-252. Hit Decode at the bottom of the box.

Go back to the bottom left box again for Base 64 and copy the new code.

Go into the game and type [& CODE ] with the new code replacing what is bolded and without the spaces.

With how easy it is to manipulate the quantities, I would be careful about believing anything that is linked.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Behellagh.1468

Always am. Players have been trolling with what they got from boss chests with chat codes since the chat codes got published.

Does anyone really think someone always get’s a precursor from every boss event?

RIP City of Heroes

Sariel V.7024

Malediktus.9250

I am not suprised. Smart people do not share their exploits and just keep using it until the devs find out about it sooner or later by coincidence

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

I honestly can’t believe someone posted a reddit like that. Made my day though, laughing all the way to the lollipop store.

Que Sera sera … whatever will be, will be …

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

I am not suprised. Smart people do not share their exploits and just keep using it until the devs find out about it sooner or later by coincidence

Smart people don’t use the exploit they discover in the first place, because they know they’ll eventually be found out sooner or later.

Dumb people who think they’re smart are the ones who use an exploit and don’t share it thinking they won’t get caught.

~EW

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)

Posted by: Soinetwa.5193

Soinetwa.5193

well played… “a friend” huh?

am i the only one who is assumign that he bought like 20 skins in the past few weeks now says these kind of thinks so lots of people will buy shild skins since no more new ones will come ino the market and he can sell all his skins for quite a good prize? well
the prize skyrocketed…
as expected..
^_^ (maybe i just think too complicated but id love to see one cheeky kitten tricking greedy players into buying skins so he can get some gold this way )

Malediktus.9250

I dont think those exploiters think they will never get caught, but they usually put very little value into their own account and just want to get the most out of it before getting banned

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

u know it was a dupe and its probably fixed since last patch now price is going back up to 3k gold again.

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

We accidentally shipped a MF change that has some rare items like Halloween skins in the tables. So this is WAI just earlier than expected

If this was accidentally put in the game early, was it kept in the game or did it get patched out again?

Also any chance that the halloween armor skins could included in the MF tables as well?

Sariel V.7024

We accidentally shipped a MF change that has some rare items like Halloween skins in the tables. So this is WAI just earlier than expected

If this was accidentally put in the game early, was it kept in the game or did it get patched out again?

I don’t think they’re going to comment. It’s hard to tell looking at trade post records. The stock fluctuates but not enough that it couldn’t be resales.

Amurond.4590

Someone (or a few people) bought out 90 odd shield skins earlier today… I’m not sure why you’d bother, seems like a dumb investment to me. They were struggling to sell for 800g as it is.

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

ppl buy from gold sellers with cash, gold seller running out of stock so they buy more from TP to supply their customers.