Posted by: DeathPanel.8362

DeathPanel.8362

11, soon to be 13. Goal is 16.

how many 80's do you have

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

4 level 80s.

I have 2 level 60s and an empty character slot I bought right before Ascended weapons. I was going for an 80 of each profession, but with the gear treadmill I don’t think that’s going to be fun for me any more. I still haven’t decided whether I’m down to one character, or whether I’ll be able to realistically keep three on the treadmill.

Since my top two don’t use any Huntsman weapons, I might get away with two.

Posted by: Erick Alastor.3917

Erick Alastor.3917

7 but I stopped playing all of them for now so I can spend more time studing instead of chasing carrots.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
- Mike Obrien

Posted by: Poledo.3256

Poledo.3256

8 character slots. 6 80’s, one 67, one 16.

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

have left the engineer off in mid-40s
recently added a character slot for ranger

Posted by: Nakashima.7560

Nakashima.7560

9, all with world completion ^^

Would have more, buuut i feel like I need to get worl completion on a toon before I can work on the next alt to get to 80..

Posted by: Melanie.1240

Melanie.1240

My Asura elementalist is my main and she has two exotic armor sets, ascended rings and amulet and 81% world completion so far. I plan on getting an ascended staff for her and ascended earrings, also want to finish world completion and my personal story that’s arround level 64ish (woops :P).

The other one is one of my alts, a Sylvari Necromancer. She is in full exotics and has around 50% world completion. Not quite planning on getting anything ascended for her any time soon. I may get her a second exotic condition armor set to try out some condition builds later, as she is a tanky power based Minion Master now.

I’m still leveling a Charr Guardian (49), an Asura Engineer (36) and a Norn Mesmer (8).

Posted by: ceno.1584

ceno.1584

I have 1 lvl 80 and no intention to make another. I decided that because this game basically revolves around “skins and looks”. I can gather up pretty much any outfit I like and transmute it to any low lvl character I have and they will look just as good as my lvl 80. I have a lvl 10 toon with 2 full dungeon sets. Saved me a lot of time not having to grind out another lvl 80 toon.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Just the two for now.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

One. There is no real motivation to level an alt since not even dyes are shared.

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

have 20 @ 80 and have 4 or 5 in the 40/60 bracket. May start to craft to get them up some if not I will play them through the game. I do not have them all fully kitted out but that does not worry me to say the least. yes am an altholic and need to take the programme to stop buying . I am sure there is some who have 40 slots saw it somewhere here so I am safe as yet.

45 slots here. There’s a gentleman on the boards who has at least 43. You’re safe.
(Although 20 is a record here, so be careful!)

I’m done buying slots, thankfully, I’m now trying to figure out where ANet is going with the game because the current direction doesn’t look promising for me, my guild and my little army.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

(edited by goldenwing.8473)

Posted by: Inspired.6730

Inspired.6730

My engineer, who happens to be Charr, was my first character played is the only profession who isn’t to level 80 yet. I think I made it to level 14 before I stopped playing him and moved on to other characters and he’s level 27 now. He’ll get there eventually.

And, being Charr is the problem.

I also have a female Asuran started on the way to one of each race/sex combo, but that’ll leave me needing a Charr female which is nothing but name at this point.

But anyway 10 80’s is my plan.