make a minipet of me

make a minipet of me

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

I would like to suggest that you make a minipet of me…..yes im serious.

it would constantly update to wear whatever i was wearing and to use whichever of my characters was logged in at the time (or last one logged in)

people all over tyria would buy it and excitedly wait to see what today’s outfit would be….plus ive got like literally 100 transmutation charges so you can be sure id be happy to spend them in the name of fashionable variety for all to enjoy

this minipet would cost 1000 gems, none of that cheap 800 gem nonesense for a mini of me

make a minipet of me

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

I would like to suggest that you make a minipet of me…..yes im serious.

it would constantly update to wear whatever i was wearing and to use whichever of my characters was logged in at the time (or last one logged in)

people all over tyria would buy it and excitedly wait to see what today’s outfit would be….plus ive got like literally 100 transmutation charges so you can be sure id be happy to spend them in the name of fashionable variety for all to enjoy

this minipet would cost 1000 gems, none of that cheap 800 gem nonesense for a mini of me

You should totally get a 5% cut of all gems spent to buy your minipet.

make a minipet of me

Posted by: Torvic.8256

Torvic.8256

make a minipet of me

Your character in the game or you in real life?

make a minipet of me

Duke Nukem.6783

make a minipet of me

Your character in the game or you in real life?

omg your brilliant, me in real life would be the premium version for 3k gems, but my ingame characters for 1k each

make a minipet of me

Posted by: Unforgiven Azrael.6203

Unforgiven Azrael.6203

ppl have been asking for this since GW1, good luck on that

make a minipet of me

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

You’d better not make any annoying sounds though.

make a minipet of me

Posted by: Kageseigi.2150

Kageseigi.2150

Umm, Mr. Nukem, sir… perhaps you should make sure your next game is better than your last one before you begin to influence another series.

Well, on second thought, please assume that aliens have mindjacked the ANet devs, and fight to liberate them from their captors please. Especially the Thief devs. I think the aliens believed that Thieves were the only true threat to their plans of world domination, so they nerfed the Thieves HARD. Now, they just watch in amusement as Thieves run around the battlefield with no desire to actually engage anyone.

Hmm, actually, you may need to call the Boss from the Saints Row series also… because it sounds like something that happened in those games also. So, again… if you have connections, please use them! Thank you! :-D

Suggestions to overhaul the Thief…

* * * Thief Trait Shakeup * * *

make a minipet of me

Duke Nukem.6783

You’d better not make any annoying sounds though.

i promise im not a super banana

make a minipet of me

Duke Nukem.6783

i knew people adored me but i had no idea

but to clarify, im not asking for a minipet that mirror’s the person using it…..im asking anet to sell a minipet…..of me, to everyone

make a minipet of me

Posted by: maniamsmart.7981

maniamsmart.7981

but to clarify, im not asking for a minipet that mirror’s the person using it…..im asking anet to sell a minipet…..of me, to everyone

You’re funny.

make a minipet of me

Duke Nukem.6783

You’re funny.

i know =p

make a minipet of me

Duke Nukem.6783

You’re funny.

but that doesnt mean im not also serious! so many ppl would buy this just to see what i would be wearing the next day! anet, youl make millions, err,……thousands

i know =p

but that doesnt mean im not also serious! so many ppl would buy this just to see what i would be wearing the next day! anet, youl make millions, err,……thousands

make a minipet of me

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

But…. What if you spend the day in a recliner, watching sleazy soap operas in your underwear, eating Cheetos and drinking beer? Will the mini show you doing (and wearing) this?

If so, I will definitely buy it. A mini in a lazy boy following its owner around is a must have for the discerning mini pet owner.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

make a minipet of me

Duke Nukem.6783

But…. What if you spend the day in a recliner, watching sleazy soap operas in your underwear, eating Cheetos and drinking beer? Will the mini show you doing (and wearing) this?

If so, I will definitely buy it. A mini in a lazy boy following its owner around is a must have for the discerning mini pet owner.

well the minipet would revert to the last character i used before i logged out

but oh you mean the real life minipet, well it would instantly update to whatever i was wearing at the moment unless i was in the shower or getin busy then it would include some little black bars, see i think of everything!