top 5 things you want in Gw2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Skigit.3715

Skigit.3715

1.Dueling
2.Dueling
3.Dueling
4.Dueling
5.Non zerg content that can’t just be exploited by stacking. (looking at you dungeons) That is actually as rewarding as tagging champ after champ as your group kills them.

Posted by: Melchior.2135

Melchior.2135

1-5.) Independence from NCSoft

Former Guild Wars 2 fan. RIP, ArenaNet’s integrity.

(edited by Melchior.2135)

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

1. Instanced 10-15 Man Raids.
2. Turns out Zhaitan is still alive, fought in a 30-man guild mission.
3. Starting from scratch with the LS, Anet evaluating where it went wrong.
4. PvP modes other than dominion
5. Capes.

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

1. Guild Halls
2. Player Weddings
3. Healer Class
4. Raids
5. Larger Dungeon Parties

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

Posted by: Kenage Achalarus.4276

Kenage Achalarus.4276

I am really glad to see so many feed back from you guys its amazing but also some of you guys have not put why you want what you want in the game. so saying you want X and not saying why you want X is not really showing you why you would want X. so here is an example of what i mean.

1. i want more dungeons.

then you put why you want more dungeons
1. because the dungeon content is not very diverse there is not much for dungeons other than a few ones that get ran i would love more versatility and be able to spread out the dungeon community.

so lets give out a constructive reason why we want what we want. and who knows what will happen.

a Mesmer with a Greatsword [Confusion], your mind has been [Mind Wrack]

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

In no particular order:

1. Dungeon environments that are expansive, beautiful/stunning, filled with traps and the occasional random treasure.

Not these small/narrow GW2 dungeons that are: Move into room 1, kill this, move to room 2, kill this, move to next room 3, kill this, now face tank the boss, loot!

GW1 dungeons had a tonne more variety and mechanics and the dungeons weren’t linear. GW2 dungeons are too streamlined/linear/boring facerolls, it is such a shame.

2. Challenge in the game. 8 orb Liadri achieve was great.

3. Zerging to be removed in its entirety

4. Everything in the game that is “soul bound” to be “account bound”

5. Established lore to return to the game. Epic story to return. Not theme-park elections/parties in lions arch.

6. Get Rangers out of alpha test already, the game has been officially released for over a year.

7. Weapon dyes

8. Guild halls

9. Better guild utilities (See when members were last online being #1, seeing 2+ guild chats at once)

10. Grinding/impossible precursor RNG to be toned down by about 5000 percent. To name the latest, this Halloween grind is insane.

11. PvE/WvW locker

12. Stop the vertical progression and stat/power creep. (Ascended armour, guard leech/applied fortitude, borderland bloodlust)

13. Runes impacting build choices, not simply complimenting a build.

14. Reduce the recent +health of world events. Lots of health does not make things harder, it makes it boring. (Havn’t done a world event outside of Teq for close to a month now.)

15. Better loot for high level fractals

16. Quality of life improvements for the mouse cursor. In “high action” fights I’m convinced the cursor literally goes on vacation, throwing the mouse around in large circles hoping to see the cursor moving literally doesn’t work.

17. When an incredibly large population of your players say “Do not introduce W, we never asked for it and it is going to ruin X, Y, Z aspects of the game.” – to realistically consider their concerns.

18. Removal of diminishing returns (It punishes the player for playing the game, and DR on mob drops doesn’t punish bots, it punishes players again)

19. RNG to not be such an overwhelming factor of this game (Yeah I mentioned RNG already).

20. More UI customization by the user. I personally would like customize enemy name tags in WvW.

Example: “Sanctum of Rall Bronze Invader [TAGG]” Is stupidly long, their mega blobs are a kittening mess to look at.

I’d like to customize it to be something like:
Green names to be XXX Invader [TAGG]
Red names to be OOO Invader [TAGG]
Blue names to be ///// Invader [TAGG]

So my screen isn’t a complete cluster crap of misinformation!

And obviously there would be a character limit for customized ones, of say 8-10 letters, to avoid people abusing a custom tag like W spam or M spam, to see players that are hiding more easily.

Yeah I posted more than 5

(edited by Have No Faith In Me.1840)

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

<inserts tongue in cheek> (sort of)

5. expansion
4. one more heavy wearer class that is a necrotic mage-melee
3. to roll the game back before temporary content was added
2. to roll the game back before dailies /achieves et al became a check list
1. fun

<takes tongue out of cheek and gets serious>

Actually, I’d really just settle for #5.

PS: all the above should be fairly self-explanatory

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

Posted by: Neko Dudley.2495

Neko Dudley.2495

Obviously I like GW2, or I would not spend so much time playing it, but some things I would like:

1. majesty’s rest, with Rotscale’s perch as it was in GW1 unchanged in esthetics, intact, not destroyed, including Rotscale and his minions. it has only been 250 years something should still be in good shape.

2. I’d like my guardian to hover and sprout wings every time he uses a shout. It could be a gadget they sell in the gem store.

3. the sexy “uh-huh” woman’s voice should be restored to the Divinity’s Reach sound effects.

4. some means for GvG competition

5. more light armor options for female toons, that look like something a woman might actually wear. Norn female mesmer, and obsidian female mesmer from GW1 come to mind.

Gate of Madness [MAL] EB
Yarr! I be keeping me pirate runes, Matey. Yarr! You’re welcome. Yarr!

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

1. Under-powered traits fixed (Zeal line – guardian for example)
2. Better and more creative armor design please, what’s with the the drench coats.
3. Profession change.
4. Reduce skill recharges for those above 60. Honestly…
5. Watch with those infraction policy.

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.

Posted by: Deathmond.7328

Deathmond.7328

1. More weapon skills
2. New heavy armor profession
3. New territory
4. AOE nerf or AOE resist for pets\minions
5. New WWW maps and tiers of defense structure.

Posted by: Caramel Ham.4891

Caramel Ham.4891

1) New well thought out dungeons that is targeted towards dungeoneers.
2) A complete pve/pvp split. Everything must be separated. WvW should be considered pvp.
3) More skills to choose from. This includes utility and weapon skills.
4) Instanced raids.
5) Get rid of BLC keys or exponentially lower their prices while keeping the same rng chance. Loot should be kept locked under skillful play and not under rip off 2 dollar keys which give you a minimal chance to get w/e it is you wanted. Having different versions of the loot kept under skillful play should be available through the cash shop to be bought outright with gems.

Posted by: hugemistake.5317

hugemistake.5317

1) wardrobe for cosmetics/skins
2) balancing of WvW
3) alt friendliness (make a lot of stuff like dyes, wxp etc… account bound)
4) real expansions with classes/races/maps
5) a complete overhaul of the personal story

bonus : a lot less grind in every part of the game. Live with your own standards Anet. Ask yourself “is it fun” for every decision you make.

Posted by: Phyxrgon.7305

Phyxrgon.7305

• Playable Tengu race. I would totally love it to play an avian-like race… and they were considered for race selection before the game became live beta. Do it!
  • Improved/Stylish Charr armor styles. I love my charr toons, but I don’t love how awful they look in a lot of the 3 armor types. The tails through coats that don’t split for them, coats moving too much with the tail, the frequent eye-displeasing armor clipping, the coatends/bottoms look like girly skirts, etc. (Absolutely NO offense intended!)
  • No more heavy DR. No explanation needed.
  • Less timegate/treadmilling things… I’m not a bloody hardcore, uber-bored, challengepoptart hamster, but I don’t expect super easy stuff, thanks!
  • Better Rifle/Pistol designs, like the Mystic Rifle/Pistol. Streamlined, easy on the eye, no warped/awful-looking gimmicks/extensions— includes blunderbusses, ugh(Absolutely NO offense intended!).

EXTRA:

• NO Race/Class change. This is laziness to the extreme.
Jade Quarrior – [HzH] [SF]

Tengu. Make it happen.

(edited by Phyxrgon.7305)

Posted by: TexY.2350

TexY.2350

1. More character/class progression. (New skills, deeper traits etc)
2. Major expansion pack. With new lvls and areas to discover.
3. 2nd class proffesion. Meaning, 1-80 warrior. Then @ 80 warrior can choose a path between 2 specialization.
4. Upgradable legendary, twilight should be precursor for an even more kitten legendary.
5. Harder end-content with progression and locks.

Posted by: Nini.8941

Nini.8941

In no particular order:

- More customizable player housing
- New content: zones, jp’s etc (Not really bothered about how)
- Personal story (like the beginning ones / the order ones)
- That gear progression wont determinate if you can do new content like dungeons. (I don’t mind things like agony res for fractals tho).
- Removal of RNG and crazy grinds from Holiday events.
- PVE wardrobe

(Eek that’s 6)

And not really a need to have thing but having events in the other citys sometimes seems like a nice idea. Like Queens Jubilee in DR.

(edited by Nini.8941)

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

1) Raids. Teq showed us how fun large battles can be, now lets make it a raid so we dont have to deal with overflows/gathering hundreds of players/afkers/trolls/guesting.

2) New maps. For the love of the divines, give us new areas to explore/quest in. So many areas on the map we have yet to explore. More heart quests, events, skill pts, everything!

3) New class skills/weapon combos. The classes are getting a little stale. Compared to the number of skills per class in GW1, what we have now is pathetic, give us more and make them fun!

4) Class balance. The class balance in this game is terrible. Stop with the warrior buffing, they are already gods. Make Necro’s and rangers worth something in pve, like anything useful. Buff ele’s in pvp, give mesmers reliable condition removal, stop nerfing thieves in pvp because bad players cant counter them, thieves are near useless as is.

5) A real living story. The current Living story is crap. What the living story should be is similar to the reliquary event from the current halloween patch. It should be an on-going storyline done in the same fashion as the personal story, but it can be done in a group. And please, make it have to do with the orders of tyria and the elder dragons, enough with crappy villians, hobo robots, and some random super nintendo.

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

1) A Greatsaw (only 3 left ;w; )
1a) Togglable Shirts and customizable underwear
2) New weapon types
3) A new class (can’t think of a distinct heavy idea though)
4) More permanent content like Twilight Assault
5) New zones like Cantha w/o an expansion (don’t want to split the player base thx.)
(GW2 is a strong independent MMO dat don’t need no expansions (or elves))

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

1 to 5 roles

15 chars

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

Wow 5 is too much of a limit..lol

1. Capes
2. GvG Arena
3. Guild Housing
4. Rangers (make them viable)
5. Less RNG
6. Better Achievements (no open 50 bags, knock 50 doors)

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

Posted by: Wayfinder.8452

Wayfinder.8452

1. Expansion
2. Less RNG – go back to guild wars 1 collectables and collectors so people can actually target farm items in open world PvE rather than pray to the 7th RNG god
3. More emphasis on class mechanics than dps
4. Complete revamp of all Guild Systems – guilds are currently nothing more than clicking a represent button, there is no GvG competition
5. Dervish Class

The man who can wield the power of this sword can summon to him an army
more deadly than any that walks this earth. Put aside the Ranger.
Become who you were born to be. I give hope to men. I keep none for myself.

Posted by: Mojo.7986

Mojo.7986

1.) Time gating changed from once a day to 7 in a week.
2.) Ability to trade in ascended trinkets plus a fee for a different one.
3.) Craft a different set of stats on an existing ascended weapon for a fee so I don’t feel like I married the thing.
4.) Stop dropping black lion chests.
5.) Give native server players priority over guests to the server. Kick guests to overflow.

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

1. retrait on the fly
2. dolyak mount , walk speed or less
3. more skills
4. guild hall
5. Alterac Valley type of zone where you can queue up to 20-40 players per side and fight, capture points.

Posted by: Henge.3907

Henge.3907

1: Tengu
2: more weapons
3: guild halls
4: capes (tiered racial capes)
5: more utility skills

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

New skills.
Better trait balance
A wvw/PvP dungeon like daoc darkness falls
Removal of downed state from PvP zones

downed state is bad for PVP

(edited by scerevisiae.1972)

Posted by: stemare.2578

stemare.2578

1. More PvP Mechanics (DM, CtF, KoTH etc)
2. A PvP system like GW1 Heroe’s Ascent
3. A way to switch beetween builds MUCH faster, just like GW1
4. More guild features for officers (last online, rank specific chat etc.)
5. More epic fight like Tequatl, but INSTANCED!!

Stemare ~ Guardian ~ lv80 ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Ci Assediamo Da Soli [SIGH] ~ Officier

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

In order:

1. Character creation/editing like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp5buNHBAqI
2. Wardrobe with >=3 closets & color scheme per each
3. New zone Elona
4. Cancel ascended armor
5. Cancel Dredge fractal

Posted by: bertiweber.9360

bertiweber.9360

1. Ascended – either cancel or don’t make it such a grind to get them…

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

1. Fireworks that work in WvW #1 Priority.
  2. Lore – PLEASE tie up some loose ends. It feels like nothing is concluding with all these plot threads flapping around.
  3. Rename WvW Ranks, give us a way to show our allies our ranks, perhaps an icon to display on armour or at least rank-as-title.
  4. A proper way to counter invisibility.
  5. Sentinel recipe.
Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Posted by: Frightlight.3796

Frightlight.3796

1: A new high lvl dungeon with actual hard mechanics such as tequatl style fights
2: Class tier sets with completely new runes only on those armor pieces also new looks
3: Older weapon types to other classes (Engineer hammer) obviously should have been in the game at launch no idea why it wasn’t.
4:Cavalier armor or armor vendor for laurels that allow you to obtain a single piece of gear at a time that allows you to choose the stats that you want no runes included
5:New sigils such as chance on crit to gain fury/vigor etc. or steady sigils like 10% crit damage or such.
6: I am going to add a 6th make legendaries that have been equipped act like account bound skin sets where you can withdraw them and use them on other toons without having to farm another quip/twilight etc.. all over again.

Posted by: Lady Minuit.3186

Lady Minuit.3186

In no particular order:
1. Deyable weapons and back pieces;
2. Account wide dye collection;
3. Skins locker for PvE;
4. Guild halls and housing;
5. Salvage ascended gear into ascended mats or ectos;
6. (greedy I know) 1200 range weapon for thief.

Lady Minuit

(edited by Lady Minuit.3186)

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

1 ) Revenge for Glint . ( which requires going to the Crystal Desert )
2 ) TOPK ,Urgoz ,The Deeep type areas
3 ) return of Seers just because they’re cool
4 ) Tengu
5 ) Guild Halls .

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

1. Cantha
2. proper sitting in furniture/chairs
3. Able to have hug/kiss emotes
4. easier ways to get precursors
5. other builds other than Zerker/DPS made viable.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Posted by: mojowalker.3798

mojowalker.3798

5) The return of characters from GW1, like Shing Jea Sherman, or his descendant, which would go hand in hand with the need for more title diversity, and Nicholas, so we’d have someone to trade in the porous bones, broken lockpicks, and other junk for something like a Gift of the Traveler. There are others, but those are the first two that come to mind.

4) Armor/weapon unlock for all characters, meaning that all chars can access any/all armor. Since the weapons/armors are already in game, I would think it would be marginally easier to set this into motion than it would be to include new armor and weapons (though that would be nice too).

3) More town clothes/costumes/masks/etc., but the caveat to this would be the inclusion of an ACCOUNT-wide wardrobe (please no more soul-binding) AND the ability to wear said outfits wherever I may so please — even into battle.

2) All content to be scalable so that if no one I know happens to be online, I can still run a dungeon, try to clear an event, etc. I’m not suggesting things like Teq should scale to a single player, but there is room for a lot more content to be made available to smaller groups/soloers.

1) An increase to drop rates on things like rares/exos/precursors/T6 mats … some people enjoy farming, but agriculture ain’t my thing, and farming would still be an option for those who relish it. And the lack of desire to farm includes “farming for gold” to buy off the TP … would feel a lil more satisfying to, say, take down a giant and have it drop a couple T6 mats than it would to go out and kill “x” amount of “y” to sell “z” on the TP to get what could have dropped in the first place.

“If you can’t beat them, get a bigger stick.”
- Some random quote -
The Walkers and the Whispers, ANVIL ROCK

Posted by: AngryCat.4825

AngryCat.4825

1. More titles. Title hunting is what kept me playing GW1 for so long.

2. More armor. By and large, I hated GW1’s armor. By and large, GW2’s armor is far, far worse – probably because of the multiple classes sharing armor thing. The same bland stuff is spread around even more widely, leading to even less variety. At least – for all love – do something about medium armor. It’s pretty much the worst of the lot.

3. Airships in WvW. It needs to happen. I don’t even care if it’s a special map whereby I can’t drop troops directly into the courtyard of Stonemist.

4. Cantha.

5. Any future Elder Dragon fight to be similar (but mechanically improved, of course – more action, less clinging to a tower) to the Zhaitan fight. They’re freaking Elder Dragons. What are you going to do? Run up to them and poke them with your overpriced sparkly stick +1? And you’re not going to be instantly transmuted to a stain on the ground by way of being stepped on?

No, it should and did take a first-rate airship loaded stem to stern with overpowered mechanomagical cannons to destroy such a beast. Now prep the depth charges and man the submarines, it’s time to take out Bubbles already.

Koia
Fort Aspenwood
“Oil down.” “Mortar down.” “Stupid arrow cart.”

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

1. More customization options. Cosmetic progression is a big deal for me in MMOs, and while this game does offer quite a few, I feel as though they could be improved on and tweaked a bit. Some new skins or armor sets would be great. Purchased armor skins should be also added to a locker (like the hellfire and celestial sort) giving us the ability to retrieve them more than once. Minor issue, but mini-pets could be a lot more user friendly. They really ought to have their own slot.

2. Gear and stat swapping. Would also be great to have at least one additional gear tab in order to swap stats for different types of content without using the bank. I’d also like to be able to save multiple skill and trait setups (like the masteries and rune page in LoL). Vi

3. New weapon options and unlockable skills. Rangers should be able to use rifles, for kitten sure. Also, I’d like some new elite and slot skills added. Completing a tough quest or event chain in order to find a grandmaster trainer who can then teach you new skills. That would be pretty cool.

4. Cantha/Elona. Doesn’t matter if it’s a permanent area or just LS content, but I think GW2 is really missing out on the human diversity that was added in previous expansions. The existing human areas are just so….generic and boring to me.

5. A Norn mini-game called ‘Asura Toss’. Like crab toss but…. with asura. Come on ANet, make it happen! Lol.

Posted by: Immensus.9732

Immensus.9732

I agree with almost every idea in this post,the problem is when are they gonna start putting some of the things above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mesmers Shall Rule Tyria!

Posted by: Combustable.9470

Combustable.9470

ANOTHER Elder Dragon already! – or at least some plot line involving one!

Also ANET you should hire Wooden Potatoes already , he is doing a better job of keeping me interested in your game than you are!

(I still love you though)

Posted by: Einlanzer.1627

Einlanzer.1627

1.) New weapon types and weapon options, skills, and traits for every profession
2.) permanent zones and dungeons
3.) Lots of new skins
4.) an overhaul of the PS and LS both to incorporate better lore and help create more engaging content with better immersion
5.) New playable races and classes

As an aside, I think it’s humorous that players are virtually in unanimous agreement about what the game needs and it’s virtually the opposite of what’s been done for months and months.

(edited by Einlanzer.1627)

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

1. New maps/ areas to explore that are not boring like Southsun Cove.

2. All weapons available for all classes

3. New WVW maps the old ones are getting boring

4. The Black Lion trading company fixed

5. More living world content like the queens jubilee and Mad kings labyrinth

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

Posted by: incognito.4019

incognito.4019

1. Expansions (these are Cantha, Elona, Blood legin homeland, crystal desert map areas)
2. more Classes and more weapon set for Classes. (postal warriors anyone?)
3. Less Living story grind or actually be a LIVING world.
4. Guild diversity ( Guildhall, activity roster)
5. Well thought out ideas and not rushed content with no feedback which could lead to future disasters. Ie. Currencies (way too many, introduced into game later, and founder said trying to dwindle them down. This was a foreseeable problem that you Anet rushed into without thinking.)

Posted by: Fletch.3572

Fletch.3572

Scabbards

Housing(complete home instance overhaul/being able to choose)

More animations(be it idle or combat)

A new shipment of weapon and armor skins from some new talent, might get you guys off the trench coat and BIG AS >insert weapon here< thing you got going. We got lots of super high fantasy boulder shoulder tree trunk gear, lets get some elegant stuff happening (rapier was a good start =)

Posted by: Maldavos.4871

Maldavos.4871

1. Dwarves (I know, won’t happen but this is about WHAT I WANT so hush)
2. Re-working of the elementalist; traits not tied to specific elements, ability to viably focus on one or two elements.
3. A eldrich knight-type class
4. A comprehensive and interesting living story
5. Customizable skills

Posted by: Unique.9351

Unique.9351

-New/update CONTENT (especially storyline), i have 6 lvl 80s and am bored half the time am on gw2.
-New ways to acquire/less grindy way those very rare pre cursors (450g spent for just dusk and no luck)
-GUILD HALLSSSS!!!
-New armour set which you dont have to get from GEM STORE!!
-Less GRIND- put that twice cause thats the one i want most!

Posted by: Nijjion.2069

Nijjion.2069

1. Conditions fixed – Most broken mechanic I’ve seen in a game ever.
2. " "
3. " "
4. " "
5. " "

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

1) Expansions
2) MORE ZONES
3) More professions
4) Deeper story
5) Better medium armor (less trenchcoats)

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

1. More weapons/traits for existing classes
2. New classes
3. Quaggan race
4. New level 80 zones
5. Soloable dungeons

6. Working siphoning/vampire traits for Necro

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

Posted by: Fiddlybitz.6982

Fiddlybitz.6982

1) more skill choices
2) more use of the skills I already have but don’t use because they suck
3) choice of weapon skills
4) better trait system
5) more (and half decent) armor skins

Posted by: Rannulf.9417

Rannulf.9417

GvG
More options to enhance you gears that will effect pvp
More new zones with DE and Hearts
New WvW map
More skills (Weapons and Utilities)

Posted by: Kimyrielle.3826

Kimyrielle.3826

1. More areas, particularly Elona and Cantha. This game has enough gimmick content already, we really don’t need yet another mini-game. I’d soooo love to have new places to explore, for exploration is what made GW2 so awesome. If I wanted to play a platformer, I’d play Tomb Raider!

2. A lot, and I mean a LOT more variety in gear design. Instead of yet another trenchcoat for rangers and yet another robe of mages I’d like to have an actual choice what I am wearing. Give us pants, skirts of various length, blouses, shirts. All of it! And while we’re at it Give us

3. a gear customization system that’s not totally horrible. Do away with those silly transmutation stones that effectively prevent me from using more than one look on a character ever (I really, really don’t want to craft 10 berserker sets just to be able wear all the armour skins I collected!). Give us costume/appearance slots like the ones other games have and allow us to put any skin in there, including town clothes. Actually just copy what Rift did.

4. (customizable) Player housing. Let us buy homes, cottages, and hideouts and furnish them with all sort of collectibles!

5. Mounts. Yes, I know I am going to get flamed for this, but I always wondered why some MMOs with tiny areas have mounts, while GW2 (one of the few MMOs large enough to actually warrant mounts) doesn’t. I don’t care if they are purely cosmetic, but I think they add a lot of flavour to a game.

Special wish: Stop with the RNG obsession. Pretty please. This game overdid RNG so thoroughly that I swear that every time I read “has a chance to drop <nice thing>” I want to cry. In particular, fix the precursors already.

Tarnished Coast