Sever Crash Thread [Merged]

in Halloween Event

Posted by: cherrie.8907

cherrie.8907

Magister Tassi asking “Are you having a satisfactory Halloween?” is adding insult to injury, if you ask me…

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien
“We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills” -Colin Johanson

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kaderin.7584

Kaderin.7584

Gathering everyone just to witness a cutscene and a boss fight wasnt the brighest idea you could’ve had anet :x everyone is landing on overflows and when we can enter the instance instead of getting a error msg, we end up in different instances :x

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Those Who Remain.1987

Those Who Remain.1987

I DC once every 10 seconds…my internet is working fine…

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Skaldir.5319

Skaldir.5319

No crash, but my party got separated or couldn’t enter the dungeon ( no one was on overflow ). Party disbanded, i left LA using wvw then portal back to LA on overflown, then cannot enter in the dungeons.

Error code 19:9:18:1614:101

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

I was expecting an event, as in: dynamic event.

Nice little cutscene, but i’ll hold on the instance a bit till things get sorted.

I hope that it’s great by itself, because i sort of feel stupid waiting for an hour for that cutscene alone…

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

Error code 19:9:18:1614:101

The game doesn’t crash but attempting to enter the instance with a party results in the message. Evil!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: cherrie.8907

cherrie.8907

Also – and I haven’t seen this one in a long time – guilds seem to be borked again.
In most guilds I don;t see tag, I’m the only one in and no influence is shown.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien
“We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills” -Colin Johanson

in Halloween Event

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

The game itself’s been crashing nonstop for me (and causing my entire computer to shut down and restart). Five times today and counting, twice during Mad King fight, once right after I was done when the reward was appearing on the screen (I checked my inventory before the crash, didn’t get the items).

Game ran fine with no crashes until today.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

It is to be expected. How many copies of this game were sold? Now imagine one 50th of those trying to log into an instance at once.

Please be patient all.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

It is to be expected. How many copies of this game were sold? Now imagine one 50th of those trying to log into an instance at once.

Please be patient all.

THEY told us to go in game at the exact same time worldwide.
What exactly in this event needed everybody to connect at the same time?
It’s just a dungeon.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Yes, I admit the issues are a buzzkill. Yes, it is possible that the overload could and should have been predicted.

Im just saying… chillax. It aint running away overnight.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Soloed him just now…took about half an hour and the loot totally wasn’t worth it (died once -> feared off the ledge as my stunbreaks were on cd).

Attachments: