Anet don't give in

Anet don't give in

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Substatic.6958

Substatic.6958

The OP sounds like one of George Lucas’ yes men.

Anet don't give in

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

Agree with the OP, don’t give in to the “nerf it” crowd, its fine as is.

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

Anet don't give in

Posted by: eldrin.6471

eldrin.6471

I was ok with the mastery grind till i hit the train the itzel poison lore to continue your story.5million xp to be able to continue the story thats more xp than it took to go from 1-80 in the original game.

Anet don't give in

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

Anet will change the time it takes to get elites. The masses have spoken. sorry

Anet don't give in

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

yes, anet plz give in so i can complain about no new contents after a month.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Anet don't give in

Posted by: sharkswithlazers.7632

sharkswithlazers.7632

Look man, I don’t want everything just handed to me. But this system is bonkers. Masteries require both MP and a grindy “level-up”esque bar to unlock (for some reason). Players must do this so that they can search the map to grind up hero points so that they can unlock their elite specialization (in an order they don’t get to choose). The story is gated behind a 4 million experience mastery (80% of the total exp required to reach 1-80). One more note about that experience, people have said things like, “WoW raises the level cap, same thing bruh” but guild wars 2 basically doubled the level cap (worth of exp anyways). It’s an amazing amount of grinding.

I love the content, but enjoyment is locked behind a few tiers of mastery. I’m sure that once I’ve spent the ample amount of time, grinding to prepare, I will unlock the fun mode of guild wars 2.

This is what players are most upset about right now. Being made to wait is okay, being forced to grind for hours to unlock the ability to grind the next thing for hours (across all your alts, individually) to play the way you want to play is a poor design.