Druid is a better [???] than [???]

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

So watching the rampant cross-comparisons between the new Especs and existing professions for the completely transparent reason of hoping for buff for your own preferred profession — also known as the ‘Grass is always greener in your frightened mind’ effect — I thought we could get the jump on what profession Druid outshines.

• “Because it has glyphs AND medium armor and good downed skills its obviously a better Elementalist than Elementaist, and its mere existence is gonna shuffle D/D Eles right off the top spot in sPvP.”

Am I doing this utterly senseless fretting right? Wait, wait- let me try again.

• “With Druid adding nothing to the Ranger’s kit for going into stealth, the Druid is far more powerful than any Theif build that relies on stealth for its survivability.

Hold on, I’ve got it!

• “Because it has a staff and better access to fury, now that we have Druids no one will ever play Necro again!”

There, that had the sort of terse, complete nonsense masquerading as logic I’ve come to expect from these threads.

By all means, please fill in your own profession that Druid will obsolete. Because you know an Espec still shackled to the ol’ AI ball and chain is obviously the new top tier threat on the field in every mode…

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Wanna try to :

“Because the druid is heavily focused on regeneration, the healing output totally outshine a mace guardian. Furthermore, the staff utility heal awfully well. There is no more room for any support guardian.”

“Because it has a staff and better access to fury, now that we have Druids no one will ever play Necro again!”

This one is hilarious though.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

Nike.2631

• “Because the druid is heavily focused on regeneration, the healing output totally outshine a mace guardian. Furthermore, the staff utility heal awfully well. There is no more room for any support guardian.”

That’s the spirit!!

“Because it has a staff and better access to fury, now that we have Druids no one will ever play Necro again!”

This one is hilarious though.

Thank you. I could almost feel the tinfoil hat crinkling in my hair as I wrote that.

Posted by: Gaebriel.3754

Gaebriel.3754

Hahahaha, have a tinfoil medal <3

Gaebriel.3754

Okay, here goes. For authentic value, I removed some commas and capital letters to emphasize my rage:

omg kitten anet druids are closely associated with roots i just know that anet ignored our class long enough to give much needed perma stability to their new pet class (!!!) instead, kitten anet now scrubs can play faecroll . Thanx 4 inferior disco LB and traps to guardians just to spite us and rub it in that driuds now xcel us in every aspect of teh game they even have lootstick now with staff gg lol. Im not buying hot since even teh jungle reminds guards of druids victory over us kitten message is clear reroll druid well kitten u amateurs im out111!!

Phew. :p

Dadnir.5038

Okay, here goes. For authentic value, I removed some commas and capital letters to emphasize my rage:

omg kitten anet druids are closely associated with roots i just know that anet ignored our class long enough to give much needed perma stability to their new pet class (!!!) instead, kitten anet now scrubs can play faecroll . Thanx 4 inferior disco LB and traps to guardians just to spite us and rub it in that driuds now xcel us in every aspect of teh game they even have lootstick now with staff gg lol. Im not buying hot since even teh jungle reminds guards of druids victory over us kitten message is clear reroll druid well kitten u amateurs im out111!!

Amazing, you totally lost me here…

Well, another one that could be fun :

“What have you done Anet!!! How could you give the druid a staff skill on 6s cool down (Non traited!!!) that grant 1 second blur to their pet? Now their pets are invincible! Who will bother taking a warrior when the Druid have a pet that outclass warrior in every aspect!”

Note that I even use the word “aspect”!

Posted by: DevilLordLaser.8619

DevilLordLaser.8619

Ahh…this was a nice laugh to start my day with. Yes, my days start at noon, eat me :p

I want to contribute, but I honestly can’t think of anything as shiny and crinkly as Nike’s. Well…maybe…

“Oh my GOD Anet!! They’re fixing pet A.I.!! Why would they DO that, don’t they know it’d make MM Necromancers just completely useless?! Stupid kitteny kitten meowmeowmeow…time to reroll, I suppose…”

Nike.2631

That made me lol. For real. out-loudsies.

Well played, sir. Well played.

Stressful, huh? Its a miracle people writing these with serious intent haven’t burst a blood vessel or two.

(edited by Nike.2631)

Nike.2631

I know right? The mark of a truly heroic effort to browbeat the Devs into buffing your preferred profession.

• “What have you done Anet!!! How could you give the druid a staff skill on 6s cool down (Non traited!!!) that grant 1 second blur to their pet? Now their pets are invincible! Who will bother taking a warrior when the Druid have a pet that outclass warrior in every aspect!”

Oh… my sides hurt. Warriors displaced by blurred pets. Oh… it hurts.

Nike.2631

• “Oh my GOD Anet!! They’re fixing pet A.I.!! Why would they DO that, don’t they know it’d make MM Necromancers just completely useless?! Stupid kitteny kitten meowmeowmeow…time to reroll, I suppose…”

I love the self-conflicting insanity that improved AI for player pets would make Necro’s worse. The tin-foil is strong in this one.

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

I am going to laugh at all you Doomsday Rangers posting here, when Druid becomes the most popular and most requested class in HoT….

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

I know right? The mark of a truly heroic effort to browbeat the Devs into buffing your preferred profession.

• “What have you done Anet!!! How could you give the druid a staff skill on 6s cool down (Non traited!!!) that grant 1 second blur to their pet? Now their pets are invincible! Who will bother taking a warrior when the Druid have a pet that outclass warrior in every aspect!”

Oh… my sides hurt. Warriors displaced by blurred pets. Oh… it hurts.

Not like Anet wasnt saving best Elite Specialization for last to be revealed at a big event, or anything. /s

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

I’m hoping they change the name “Druid” to “Drama Queen”.

Posted by: I See No Tomorrow.7302

I See No Tomorrow.7302

Since Druid has staff, the Revenant staff meta will no longer be attainable and Bifrost will drop in price since pets can wield staves now too

Why would I play a necro minion master if the minions can only wield warhorns and druid pets get staves? Besides, the minion AI doesn’t know how to use utility skill properly and spams blood is power with no cooldown, killing themselves. Meanwhile, ranger pets spam signet of stone which is clearly overpowered

Posted by: Bryzy.2719

Bryzy.2719

“Wow gg Anet you made pets actually work, now that Druid/Rangers have caught up to what Rangers should have been 3 years ago we all have to adjust our gameplay therefore it’s harder to beat a Ranger therefore they’re OP. pls nerf again.”

Posted by: DevilLordLaser.8619

DevilLordLaser.8619

I am going to laugh at all you Doomsday Rangers posting here, when Druid becomes the most popular and most requested class in HoT….

The point isn’t to diss Druids, KH. The point is just having some fun with the wildly outlandish crazed-hooligan threads that come up with every new spec reveal claiming that, say, Scrappers are now better at being Guardians than Guardians. Or that Dragonhunters are just reskinned Rangers. Or that Chronomancers are nothing more than Mes/Necs from GW1. All in the blatantly transparent hopes of securing some sort of buff or tweak-up of their chosen class.

Everyone here is likely hoping Druid is indeed awesome. We’re just poking some fun, mang. Pet a kitten or two and lighten up. They are awfully fluffy…

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

Druid is a better Pokemon Master, than Ash Ketchum.

As proved by the image and your brand NEW AI (Gen 2 pets)

Posted by: Kailee.8790

Kailee.8790

Druids will be even more overpowered than Mesmer and thief! Druids will be able to stealth indefinitely with their new skillset giving them an instant disconnect and uninstall! We wont ever be able to see a ranger/druid coming, OP!

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

“GG Anet, you just deleted all condi builds. With the druid’s crazy good regen and resistance uptime they can basically stand in a condi field and STILL BE GAINING HEALTH as they do it! That plus their fully automatic heat-seeking bird that can’t be kited because of their OP Taunt makes the druid completely untouchable to condi builds WHILE STILL PUTTING OUT INSANE DAMAGE. This sort of zero counterplay bullkitten is totally unacceptable. And before anyone says “LOLGGL2P SCRUB KILL THE BIRD” YOU KITTEN CAN’T. If you target the bird THEY JUST CHANGE ASPECTS AND BAM! Bird is full kitten healed! Not to mention that with a glyph build the druid basically has 25 KITTEN SKILLS at any given time PLUS the pet. They are even more versatile than D/D eles and EVEN MORE IMMUNE TO CONDI PRESSURE. I’d rather fight a kitten Diamond Skin D/D ele than a druid. Calling it now, druid is the new D/D ele but with a NO SCOPE ONE HIT KILL UNAVOIDABLE TAUNT PET that it can use every 15 kitten seconds."

Nike.2631

• “Since Druid has staff, the Revenant staff meta will no longer be attainable and Bifrost will drop in price since pets can wield staves now too
  • Why would I play a necro minion master if the minions can only wield warhorns and druid pets get staves? Besides, the minion AI doesn’t know how to use utility skill properly and spams blood is power with no cooldown, killing themselves. Meanwhile, ranger pets spam signet of stone which is clearly overpowered"

((rolls around on floor for a bit)) Pets with staves… Genius. Demented, but genius.

Nike.2631

• “GG Anet, you just deleted all condi builds. With the druid’s crazy good regen and resistance uptime they can basically stand in a condi field and STILL BE GAINING HEALTH as they do it! That plus their fully automatic heat-seeking bird that can’t be kited because of their OP Taunt makes the druid completely untouchable to condi builds WHILE STILL PUTTING OUT INSANE DAMAGE. This sort of zero counterplay bullkitten is totally unacceptable. And before anyone says “LOLGGL2P SCRUB KILL THE BIRD” YOU KITTEN CAN’T. If you target the bird THEY JUST CHANGE ASPECTS AND BAM! Bird is full kitten healed! Not to mention that with a glyph build the druid basically has 25 KITTEN SKILLS at any given time PLUS the pet. They are even more versatile than D/D eles and EVEN MORE IMMUNE TO CONDI PRESSURE. I’d rather fight a kitten Diamond Skin D/D ele than a druid. Calling it now, druid is the new D/D ele but with a NO SCOPE ONE HIT KILL UNAVOIDABLE TAUNT PET that it can use every 15 kitten seconds."

When I started this thread I truly didn’t know there was such grace and wit still to be had on these boards. Thank you all for playing along .

Nike.2631

• “Druids will be even more overpowered than Mesmer and thief! Druids will be able to stealth indefinitely with their new skillset giving them an instant disconnect and uninstall! We wont ever be able to see a ranger/druid coming, OP!”

I knew a raid-boss once that had a power to slap players right off the server. A bug of course, but a really funny one despite the chain wipes it caused some nights.

WHHHAAAAP! ((disconnect))

Nike.2631

• “Druid is a better Pokemon Master, than Ash Ketchum. As proved by the image and your brand NEW AI (Gen 2 pets)”

Now that… That’s just dirty pool. No one is a better PM than ash. No one.

Posted by: Hellisa.7132

Hellisa.7132

Since Druid has staff, the Revenant staff meta will no longer be attainable and Bifrost will drop in price since pets can wield staves now too

Why would I play a necro minion master if the minions can only wield warhorns and druid pets get staves? Besides, the minion AI doesn’t know how to use utility skill properly and spams blood is power with no cooldown, killing themselves. Meanwhile, ranger pets spam signet of stone which is clearly overpowered

Don’t forget MM Necromancer’s pets can’t swim so now you have Sharks wielding BiFrost Staves with Laser Beams on their heads.

Posted by: Kailee.8790

Kailee.8790

Don’t forget MM Necromancer’s pets can’t swim so now you have Sharks wielding BiFrost Staves with Laser Beams on their heads.

This Just in, OUR WATER PETS WILL HAVE LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS!

<3 it Hellisa

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

“Druid op! – it makes red circles to heal!”

[yeah I know nothing as flashy as you guys I just don;t have proper creativity levels today and the gy with condi builds reminded me old good joke in our guild “remember guys that, red circles does not heal”]

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

Posted by: Notsoperky.4291

Notsoperky.4291

Druid pet mastery brings a new skill to the table- immortal blue comm tag. The pet will now lead the way into battle, giving buffs to all within range whilst with it’s massive regen coupled with synergy on the druids’ spammable heal skills the pet will become unkillable whilst disappearing in stealth every 5 seconds and when it re appears it is always at full health with all conditions converted to boons.

Every 10 seconds it converts all your conditions into boons as a passive.

Druid now converts every red circle it steps in to a blastable water circle, and the new skill ‘blowback’ throws every conversion back on the caster instantly hitting them for 400 damage per tick per person the circle affected.

Permanent reflection of staff 1 skill to all members within 900 range.

Now tags everything within 900 range whether it even looks in the direction of the enemy.

Pets now tag everything in range including own players within 1500 range around the pet.

Pet death now grants new buff ‘I will avenge you’ giving the equivalent of healing signet passive heal, guardian passive condi removal and 25 stacks of might for 3 minutes and +500 to all stats.

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

“GG Anet, you just deleted all condi builds. With the druid’s crazy good regen and resistance uptime they can basically stand in a condi field and STILL BE GAINING HEALTH as they do it! That plus their fully automatic heat-seeking bird that can’t be kited because of their OP Taunt makes the druid completely untouchable to condi builds WHILE STILL PUTTING OUT INSANE DAMAGE. This sort of zero counterplay bullkitten is totally unacceptable. And before anyone says “LOLGGL2P SCRUB KILL THE BIRD” YOU KITTEN CAN’T. If you target the bird THEY JUST CHANGE ASPECTS AND BAM! Bird is full kitten healed! Not to mention that with a glyph build the druid basically has 25 KITTEN SKILLS at any given time PLUS the pet. They are even more versatile than D/D eles and EVEN MORE IMMUNE TO CONDI PRESSURE. I’d rather fight a kitten Diamond Skin D/D ele than a druid. Calling it now, druid is the new D/D ele but with a NO SCOPE ONE HIT KILL UNAVOIDABLE TAUNT PET that it can use every 15 kitten seconds."

all is vain

Nike.2631

Now, now. We all know the Druid is OP… You have to compare it to another profession that’s being hurt because mommy and daddy DON’T love all their children equally…

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Taking some inspiration from this post: that said Scrapper had better lightning animations than eles, lol.

“Look at the druid from the trailer…because the staff animation in that screenshot is 10x more impressive then what an ele could ever dream of doing. He can barely do a wave of the staff…but the druid? He’s kitteng Gandalf and Sauron in 1 character.”

Posted by: Ranael.6423

Ranael.6423

With all the spirit traits and utilities given to the druid, I don’t even see why I should log on my Ritualist. Anet just destroy their class to please the whining minority. Basically HoT will be full of Druid-only group. If you don’t believe me then wait for my post part II and you will see how wrong you are.

Posted by: Oyranos.9750

Oyranos.9750

I just dont wish to see my ranger in a robe/dress looks… Other than that, I am not sure about the mix of a hunter and druid. They are 2 different elements. Hunter kills and hunts and druid protects the planet and balance between forms of life.
lets see how it goes….
druid should be a different class. I watched the videos for other classes (chrono, berseker, etc…) it is a logical evolvement an extra to what they are. Ranger-druid is 2 different elements.

In my opinion, ranger should get a huge mobility upgrade in the jungle… like a robin hood style… lol (and more traps)

(edited by Oyranos.9750)

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

I’m not feeling terribly witty today, but I have noticed a distinct lack of a certain phrase that without such I cannot take any of these seriously.

[Something something] … SLAP IN THE FACE… [Something something]

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

Dadnir.5038

Taking some inspiration from this post: that said Scrapper had better lightning animations than eles, lol.

“Look at the druid from the trailer…because the staff animation in that screenshot is 10x more impressive then what an ele could ever dream of doing. He can barely do a wave of the staff…but the druid? He’s kitteng Gandalf and Sauron in 1 character.”

lol, love this one to!

Again, I’m in great shape right now to some heavy post!

“You gotta kidding Anet! How could you give these new pets to the ranger! Look at this :
- the Skelk is a better thief than a thief with it’s 10 man 30s CD stealth!
- the Minotaur is a better warrior than a warrior with tons of CC!
- the Ooze can even swap alone it’s attunment and totally outclass any ele!
- how could you gave them Logan as a pet!!? Wanna get rid of all the guardians?
- the wind riders behave like a PU mesmer! Do you really want us to all ragequit?
- even the harpy one shoting at 1500 range outclass his own master!
This is the end of PvP their will be Druids everywhere!”

If you don’t believe me then wait for my post part II and you will see how wrong you are.

That’s one killer move here I can’t stop laughing!

Gaebriel.3754

Here we go again. /clearsthroat

kitten look at that teaser pic…lol just lol. now driuds are MORE SYLVARI THAN ACTUAL SLYVRIARI? thx anet for making HALF OF MY CHARS TOTALLY USELESS!!!! first ur dumbed down LS makes my chars evil and then they have ENTANGLE on their SHOUDLERS?? ive been a ranger sicne beta with over 1337 registered wins (teh leaderbroad is buged and doesnt show actual numbre kitten bunch of armchair devs FIX IT) now im practically FORCED to spec this USELESS TRAIT? gg LF exp metazerk druid /w entlangement while moving, lolol im done, your just in it for teh money whats next DRUIDS GET DISCOUTN ON GEMS bcuz they let Zomorros stroke their pet?? kitten ur forcing me to buy gems from MF on driud and then mail to my sylvari? WHICH I CANT EVEN PLAY BCUZ theyre no droids yet!!!!!!!!111111 lol great job on making gw2 more wowified omg this is a slap in teh faec

Posted by: Nemesis.6938

Nemesis.6938

The druid can knit its own clothing out of leaves and spider silk…. besides that i think the druid will be focused on buffs and heals with a focus on fury and or swiftness

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

Challenge accepted…..

How KITTEN DARE U ANET !?!!!!!!!!????
I PLAY THE GAME FROM DAY 1, AS GUARDIAN IM ALWAYS WELCOME IN FRACTALS AND JUST EVERYWHERE.

I WAS NEEDED TO 1 SHOT LUPI AND REFLECTS AND AEGIS AND EVERYTHING, even cooking.

NOW WITH DRUIDS IN THE GAME ALL I SEE IS LFGs WHICH WRITE DRUID, RANGER ONLY. (they sometimes even write all classes they don’t want just to rub it in)

U KNOW HOW HARD THIS IS NOW TO JOIN A GROUP ?? ITS NOT LIKE I COULD OPEN MY OWN LFG AND MAKE A PLAY WHAT U WANT GROUP… madness

DRUIDS IN COMBO WITH RANGER HAVING PERMA STEALTH, PERMA REGEN, PERMA REFLECT AND PERMA LUCK. ITS REDICILOUS HOW CAN U GIVE A CLASS A LUCK BOOST!?? A FRIEND WHO PLAYS DRUID NOW OWNS ALREADY 10 PRECURSOR AND HE ONLY THROWS LEVEL 8 WHITES IN THE MF!!!!.

ME NOTHING!!!!

I suppose WE all must reroll now…

Thank u ANET U DESTROYED GW2 !

PS those Druid spell names are they only there to bully us?

1. Better than u ( Hits with 10K and Ignores ur beggin for Mercy (Unblockable))
2. On Ur Knees ( Peforms a 500 Range Leap and Land on opponents Knees 10 stacks Confusion)
3. Spit ( Spit in opponents Face, 2000 Range, Blind and 15K dmg)
4. (this skill is empty) but has a disciption ( Opponent should be dead by now)
5. Ur Girlfriend helps me in my Jacket ( Start trample on ur opponent (this skill looks like River Dance)100% more dmg against downed Players)

I don’t wanna write down all Druid Skills its just redicilous P2W obviously since u need buy a expansion and buy Collin a Dinner just to play Druid.

pps Pet AI is just not real
The Friend of mine who study Physics and Rocket Tech let his Druids Pet do his Homework’s.

(edited by Balsa.3951)

Gaebriel.3754

Lol somebody stop me I can’t resist posting more hahaha:

‘was one pet not ENOGUH?? now they’ll be a RANGER A DRIUD AND HAVE A PET?? u fkcign mad? gg all classes just became USELESS we have 2 fite THREE PEOPLE NOW? they have FREE mini MM necro spec onto them or wjhat???

btw i hav PROOF of why: since
kitten anet ur making gw2 just liek wow for CASH? first theres raids and now thers durids with Staff just liek WoW omg l2dev gg all originality left when <insert developer/artist/designer> quit bcuz he knew you destroyed the game with pw2

LET ME SUM IT UP FOR U

- durids ARE A WOW CLASS gg wowifying everythign kittening sellouts
- droids have green staff laser and in wow they shoot green stuff too lol original gg
- driuds have STAFF JUST LIEK REVERANT AND DARTDEVIL lol in wow every1 has staff too, coincidence???
- theres PROOF that anet tried to copy wow form the START OF THE GAME, if you DONT believe me: gw has CHARATCER CREATION, achevment points, DURIDS
and AUTORUN kitten , this was NOT shown in teh MANIFESTO and youve LIED TO US, for us veretans this is a SLAP IN THE FAEC and there shoud be consumre rites invesgitation for serius percussions
- so norn droids will have BEAR, DURID, RANGER AND PET? gg you just destroyed MM with your p2w class’

breathes I’m so so deeply sorry for this guilty pleasure, lol :P

Balsa.3951

OK I also have one More

OMG WTKITTEN ………………………………………………………….

DRUIDS GET MOUNTS !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Zephiera.9804

Zephiera.9804

ROFLMAO…. Honestly, it is so nice to see people having fun with this as opposed to most of the griping we’ve been seeing.

@Balsa – when I got to your list of spell names I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard… I’m also an old-fashioned D&Der and I’m absolutely going to steal those to hit my DM with as ‘new’ spells for my current Shaman character.

Thanks everyone for the giggles… I definitely needed it today. :-)

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Well since you guys are poking fun st druids, I’m here to shed a little light on this thread. Tired of all this nonsense negativity around here. I decided to do some datamining myself and found the new op druid traits and baseline buffs, so keep the garbage to yourselves.

Druid pets walk backwards with superspeed when druid is downed.

Pigs have plus 20 toughness for every second druid is downed.

Druids do more damage for every boon on them, as long as pet is walking backwards.

Backwards pets auto res warriors and eles. Druids are not effected by this trait.

Regen now applies to pets. When pets regen, they have a chance to cleave on next attack. ICD 100s

Things are looking good guys

Nike.2631

Well since you guys are poking fun st druids, I’m here to shed a little light on this thread.

And one sentence in you’ve missed the point entirely.

We’re poking fun at the army of Chicken Littles running loose across the land convinced that the mere existence of Especs will swiftly wash their favorite profession right off the field of play.

Druid is being used because it’s the one Espec that no one can legitimately complain about yet and preemptively making fun of the nonsense comparisons that will be made about it. If there’s any negativity, it’s about the overwhelming sucking void were people’s sense of perspective should be. And we’re channeling maybe just the tiniest bitterness about that, not Druids or any other profession. Just the bad behavior the prospect of change has given rise to.

Tired of all this nonsense negativity around here. I decided to do some datamining myself and found the new op druid traits and baseline buffs, so keep the garbage to yourselves.

Druids do more damage for every boon on them, as long as pet is walking backwards.

Backwards pets auto res warriors and eles. Druids are not effected by this trait.

Regen now applies to pets. When pets regen, they have a chance to cleave on next attack. ICD 100s

Dang it. You got me. Well played.

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Druid is OP, the pet taunts you, then they like shoot you, like, 1000 times in, like, half a second and you, like, have no time to react. Plus they, like, can do it from, like, 10,000 range, through walls. Like, no counter play at all. Nerf pls.

Posted by: darkprecure.6129

darkprecure.6129

My rant (+ Caps Lock & horrible Grammar):

DANM ANET! SRLY?!!?!?!111 WTF WERE U THNIKING?!? UNLIMITED RANGE FOR DRUIDS COZ BEING ONE WITH NATRUE AND FEEL WERE ENEMIES STAND? EVERY S1NGLE CLASS IS OBSLETE NOW; DANM! P2W CONFRMD! EVRY1 WITHOUT HOT IS NOW TOTALLY SCREWD!!!oneeleven NERF IT TO THE GROUND (AND EVEN LOWER), PLOX!!!

/EDIT: Wow, now I see… It only works with Staff. And Staff is a heal-only weapon with a new ressource, which makes you unable to use more than 1 of its 5 Skills (Autoattack /-heal included) every 20 Seconds. Great job, Anet! This is how balancing works!

(edited by darkprecure.6129)

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Well since you guys are poking fun st druids, I’m here to shed a little light on this thread.

And one sentence in you’ve missed the point entirely.

We’re poking fun at the army of Chicken Littles running loose across the land convinced that the mere existence of Especs will swiftly wash their favorite profession right off the field of play.

Druid is being used because it’s the one Espec that no one can legitimately complain about yet and preemptively making fun of the nonsense comparisons that will be made about it. If there’s any negativity, it’s about the overwhelming sucking void were people’s sense of perspective should be. And we’re channeling maybe just the tiniest bitterness about that, not Druids or any other profession. Just the bad behavior the prospect of change has given rise to.

Tired of all this nonsense negativity around here. I decided to do some datamining myself and found the new op druid traits and baseline buffs, so keep the garbage to yourselves.

Dang it. You got me. Well played.

lolol ty sir
hehe

Posted by: darkprecure.6129

darkprecure.6129

Again, I’m in great shape right now to some heavy post!

“You gotta kidding Anet! How could you give these new pets to the ranger! Look at this :
- the Skelk is a better thief than a thief with it’s 10 man 30s CD stealth!
- the Minotaur is a better warrior than a warrior with tons of CC!
- the Ooze can even swap alone it’s attunment and totally outclass any ele!
- how could you gave them Logan as a pet!!? Wanna get rid of all the guardians?
- the wind riders behave like a PU mesmer! Do you really want us to all ragequit?
- even the harpy one shoting at 1500 range outclass his own master!
This is the end of PvP their will be Druids everywhere!”

If you don’t believe me then wait for my post part II and you will see how wrong you are.

That’s one killer move here I can’t stop laughing!

Don’t forget the Smokescale Pets who are Better and deadlier than the Revenants
lol, love this one to!

/Edit: Hey, I saw this coming ;D

(edited by darkprecure.6129)

Balsa.3951

We all forget the most important person in this kind of tread…

The Guy who see the Class is OP but defend it since he plays it.

OK OK OK

I can see why some People are upset and scream Nerf Druid.

Unblockable skills and perma Stealth might be slightly OP but hear me out.

First of Perma stealth is only annoying in PVP situation and most people don’t play PVP in PVE u will never hear an NPC complain, there for its not OP! (LOGIC)

Second:
Yes 10 Pets sounds a Lot and an Elite which Summon Tree Beards (those Lord of the Ring Creatures) might sound OP on Paper but it also puts pressure on the Druid to manage the pet AI. I mean common guys u must admit managing 20 Pets at the same time is not a cake walk.

Third:
we as ex Ranger where so long ignored and punished by anet its only fair to give us decent skills ( Finally)

fouth:
Yes controlling an Enemy for 30 Seconds over 4000 range via mind control sound game breaking but again… This skill need a lot tactical thinking if u mind control the wrong person u end up controlling a Noob enemy build or worse a puny Asura ( just think about that for 30 seconds)

To finish my speech I wanna add Druid is not OP u know who is OP??? Modremoth and with all those AFK Players u need a Druid to solo him ( that’s Fact)

Last about PVP if u cant beat a Druid in a 1v1 its a L2P issue that’s all I can say… L2P. Also who says Druids are supposed to be beaten in a 1v1 or 1v2 or 1v10 maybe anet want it this way to introduce more tactical play into sPVP….L2P.
thanks for Reading

Druid for Life

ps please Nerf Eles

(edited by Balsa.3951)

Balsa.3951

My rant (+ Caps Lock & horrible Grammar):

DANM ANET! SRLY?!!?!?!111 WTF WERE U THNIKING?!? UNLIMITED RANGE FOR DRUIDS COZ BEING ONE WITH NATRUE AND FEEL WERE ENEMIES STAND? EVERY S1NGLE CLASS IS OBSLETE NOW; DANM! P2W CONFRMD! EVRY1 WITHOUT HOT IS NOW TOTALLY SCREWD!!!oneeleven NERF IT TO THE GROUND (AND EVEN LOWER), PLOX!!!

/EDIT: Wow, now I see… It only works with Staff. And Staff is a heal-only weapon with a new ressource, which makes you unable to use more than 1 of its 5 Skills (Autoattack /-heal included) every 20 Seconds. Great job, Anet! This is how balancing works!

dam lol I love that

is so funny with the edit first rant on op skills but ok with extreme bad skills

nice showing how we are used to bad Ranger skills to the point that we cant accept any good skills.

love this one :P

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Druids have too much sustain, and coupled with their ability to maintain a pet they are effectively two player-level durability targets in stead of one.

I think everyone should get access to pet skills, and also skills to banish the ranger’s pet directly because their pets don’t have any counterplay. That’s the only way it will be fair. For WvW since there could be a whole zerg of rangers, you should make a new trap that banishes pets in an AoE too because a zerg of druids is like facing two zergs and that’s not fair.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Nike.2631

This day could not get any better.