I Support GW2 HOT and I'm PROUD!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Galeskyring.9617

Galeskyring.9617

In honor of GuildWars2’s first expansion I have put together an outfit, Which I will wear from now until launch to show my support for all the hard work Arenanet has done over the years and for the great times we no doubt can look forward to in the heart of the maguuma jungle!

I’ve been with guildwars2 for quite a long time, and I’m proud of all the times I’ve stuck around, enjoyed all the content arenanet has given us to enjoy, and I eagerly await whatever they have in store for use in Heart of Thorns.

This outfit uses the Celebration hat which I obtained back in gw2’s launch days, delightfully dyed with Green apple and Cashmere dyes.

The chest is the Country coat featuring Green apple, Ivory and Pumpkin dyes.

The gloves are sylvari snapdragon cultural armor dyed in Wheat

Ascalonian performer pants dyed using Wheat, Ivory and Sand.

Lastly the boots which are Country boots dyed in Green apple and Wheat.

Topped off with the lovely Jade dragon lacerator swords for that extra sharp green look.

This is my outfit to show my support in game for GW2 HOT

I hope you all enjoy it and hope to see you in game!

Attachments:

Honor, Kindness, Patience, are Virtues; Virtues are practiced~ Loyalty & respect are earned

Regard others as you would normally, the internet is not justification for mistreating others

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

Odd choice of words.

Posted by: xXMapcoXx.9614

xXMapcoXx.9614

Good for *&^%ing you!

Posted by: Iretha.7625

Iretha.7625

How long did it take you to get that outfit together? I only ask because it’s one of the more unique ones I’ve seen in a while.

Galeskyring.9617

How long did it take you to get that outfit together? I only ask because it’s one of the more unique ones I’ve seen in a while.

I had to play around with it a bit to get everything just right, but i do make outfit in game that i post sometimes.

Honor, Kindness, Patience, are Virtues; Virtues are practiced~ Loyalty & respect are earned

Regard others as you would normally, the internet is not justification for mistreating others

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

….you look like a very weird mashup of groot, the aliens from the “blue” music video and bizarro ash ketchum…gotta say i love it

Galeskyring.9617

….you look like a very weird mashup of groot, the aliens from the “blue” music video and bizarro ash ketchum…gotta say i love it

Glad you like it Like many I am eager for heart of thorns and the adventures that await us there.

Posted by: DingoVad.1945

DingoVad.1945

Whatever other people might think about you, i for one support you 10000%!!!!
That transmorg is awesome and so are you!

Dingo Dimrys

Galeskyring.9617

Whatever other people might think about you, i for one support you 10000%!!!!
That transmorg is awesome and so are you!

Thanks

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

so you’re proud of something you know close to nothing about with the only info released is a cryptic blog about masteries?
…each there own i guess.

Posted by: Iretha.7625

Iretha.7625

so you’re proud of something you know close to nothing about with the only info released is a cryptic blog about masteries?
…each there own i guess.

At least it’s better than the people who have been constantly coming up with preconceived notions of the expansion and then complaining about things they know next to nothing about.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

…each there own i guess.

At least it’s better than the people who have been constantly coming up with preconceived notions of the expansion and then complaining about things they know next to nothing about.

same thing, i am on the side of “don’t know so don’t care”.
if i know the correct info then by all means, until then i can’t be happy about anything HoT related.

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

…each there own i guess.

if i know the correct info then by all means, until then i can’t be happy about anything HoT related.

imo its like i never heard of HoT before, I find myseld really renitent about HoT changes, the stronghold killed already every expectation i had to the game, not so sure what to expect from the new BL map >_>.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

if 1000 people will do it will do it

Posted by: BilboBaggins.5620

BilboBaggins.5620

if 1000 people will do it will do it

Exactly! ???…

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

Your title is just wrong. You like a game, you are not coming out in the 90s.

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

…each there own i guess.

Soooo much this!

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Every team needs a mascot <3

Galeskyring.9617

Every team needs a mascot <3

Is that so? x3