Over 1000G to craft The Energizer (250G) !

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

The icons are likely placeholders, which is evident when “Dance with the queen” uses the Mini Jennah icon.

Posted by: Kelly.5293

Kelly.5293

I hope this is true and i am very very wrong!!! Especially since the system looks so good!

Posted by: Carlin Sanders.3587

Carlin Sanders.3587

it’s like Lazaar says, the icons ar emost likely placeholders for when the actual items go into effect – or they use that icon for specific actions or events (like ‘dance for queen jennah’ using the mini jennah icon.) for instance, the datamined elementalist sword skills are just the dagger skills carried over for now as placeholders, likely changing as they actually work on it. this is how game developers keep their work organised.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can find the Dev post about them being placeholders in the New Legendaries thread over in GD.

Thus, nothing to fret about. =)

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

You can find the Dev post about them being placeholders in the New Legendaries thread over in GD.

Thus, nothing to fret about. =)

Going to add a link to the post in case people have trouble finding it, seems someone forgot to tag Linsey as ArenaNet staff.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/A-Legendary-Journey-Precursor-mastery/page/2#post4921868

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Thanks for that. I’m not feeling well, and just wasn’t up to searching for the particular post, even though I’m sure it’s not that difficult to find.

Posted by: Kelly.5293

Kelly.5293

It would appear that the Ambrite Fossilized Bee has the same icon also. and is way way easier to aquire