Post a pic of a mini you would like in HoT :)

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

I really really really would love to have a mini interface crafter golem/hero-tron model, and to complete the B-iconics collection a mini taimi would be nice. Which mini would you like?

Attachments:

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

Well… one can wish.

Attachments:

Posted by: CrimsonDX.4821

CrimsonDX.4821

I just want them to bring bikini Kasmeer back.

Posted by: Nephrite.6954

Nephrite.6954

Bubble head Colin Sohandsome swinging a sword! Gem store will break if they actually release it. A mini penguin would be decent too^^ watch those lil fellas swim would simply be just too adorable to resist.

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Instead of bringing tons of new gemstore minis, I think its about time, that we finally see with HoT for once again a new Miniature Collection Set. Set 4…

NAet has made with thier whole gemstore minis sicne then already enough Minis to make practicaly 2 sets out of them -.-
its time that we for once get again a new collection minis, theres still tons of minis from the normal game missing, that could be made into minis…

Made about this a list..have to find it from my posting history and will edit the link here into this thread.
Here it is, even quoted by Gaile, so it got some attention

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Suggestion-Miniature-Collection-Set-4/first#post4957810

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Instead of bringing tons of new gemstore minis, I think its about time, that we finally see with HoT for once again a new Miniature Collection Set. Set 4…

NAet has made with thier whole gemstore minis sicne then already enough Minis to make practicaly 2 sets out of them -.-
its time that we for once get again a new collection minis, theres still tons of minis from the normal game missing, that could be made into minis…

Made about this a list..have to find it from my posting history and will edit the link here into this thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Suggestion-Miniature-Collection-Set-4/first#post4957810

My friend, you are a genius.

Posted by: Manifibel.8420

Manifibel.8420

Mini Shadow of the Dragon
Mini Shattere (Probably with a rework of him)
Mini Claw of Jormag (Again, with a rework)

Dungeons being about how fast you clear then compared to being able to clear them makes me sad.

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

mini sb … just so I can finally see what it actually looks like beyond a face and a couple hands

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I want a Dhuum Mini to represent Chris Cleary

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

My friend, you are a genius.

Yeah, but that list would have to get updated again xD, Anet has done now one of the Minis.. i realized that too late now, they would have to exchange Reverant Rytlock with something else, but everything of that list excpt for that one Rytlock Mini are still viable options for minis for set 4 for HoM, cause they are still all mising.

Suggest to replace the Revenant Rytlock Mini as Exotic Mini with that rolling monster from the HoT Trailer that chases soem charactes, before they use their gliders to fly away into safety from it. Find this creature awesome and absolutely worthy for an exotic mini It could roll then around behind you while moving and jump into its normal stance, when you stop moving like in the trailer ^^

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

Well, 3 years in… it’s time

Attachments:

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

Mini forsaken
they look really cool

and the new humanoid mordrem would be interesting

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

i have a great idea

I want…wait for it…the….wait for it…great…wait for it…COLOSSUS FROM FRACS!
his mini would be like a human size Mini.
It would look like Dr. Manhattan runs behind u!
That would be the most awesome Mini i could ever imagine

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Mini Zhaitan would be awesome. I’d also like to see a mini Shatterer dragon & that cloud thing from Super Adventure Box that leaves behind a rainbow trail. They would be epic minis.

Another mini I’d like to see is a ‘Mini Me’. A mini identical version of your character – even what they wear and wield. I think it would be a great addition because it would sell like hotcakes. I mean, who wouldn’t want a mini version of their character?

Attachments:

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: TwinFrozr.6214

TwinFrozr.6214

Another mini I’d like to see is a ‘Mini Me’. A mini identical version of your character – even what they wear and wield. I think it would be a great addition because it would sell like hotcakes. I mean, who wouldn’t want a mini version of their character?

This is exactly what I’ve been thinking of for a while too. Only problem is that it might be a risk of confusion in combat, especially as a mesmer (untouchable fake clone, who wants?).

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

Yesyesyes, [wtb] Mini(er) Me! Army of Me! Shiny! ^-^

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.