Precursor Crafting explained by KongZhong

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

This is collectionception. 3 collections to make 1 precursor seems like overdoing it, just make 1 collection that requires various stuff from all 3, why would we need to go from collection to collection like we already go from bag through bag?

Because each collection rewards a weapon skin

Like they couldn’t just make it in 1 collection, where you just have 8 items, go MF, make it into 2 items, add 2 more and get 1st weapon skin that unlocks in collection and then you just carry on, really there is no need for 3 collections for precursor. Remember that there is (guessing only) around 15 types of weapons, multiply it by 3 because of triple collectionception, then multiply by 2 because of new set of precursors for each weapon type. 90 different tabs in our new “Legendary Journey collection achievement” tab… Seriously no…

You’re really going to do all the precursors? I suspect most people will unlock 2-5 total if that. They are still not going to be cheap, you need to craft each stage of the precursor, and I suspect it will be a couple hundred gold per stage.

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I am just hoping if the beasts we will have to find and hunt are not RNG bound in order to get the trophy we need. Having to kill one something 9 million times because my RNG took a vacation is not my idea of any sort of fun. It’s right up there with Rhendak and trying to get the signet….

I would prefer kill x number of these type of beasts + whatever champs instead.

personally i hope its an achievement based thing

I agree with you there.