Revenant Starting Area [Possible Spoilers]

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

i said before but there is NO issue with timelines, revenants get their power from the mists which touches everything and every time – in the mists, time is nothing (go see the fractals) so why are so many people worried about plot holes in timelines when you’re dealing with something that is timeless – use your imaginations – jeez

So you are saying that Rytlock went back in time to teach us how to be Revenet’s?…

No, something far easier. When he became a Revenant, his power echo’d throughout the Mists, touching the past and future simultaneously, awakening all Revenants to their power.

That is ridiculous… they aren’t Death knights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck) they are Revenants.

The Mists man, they’re the ultimate lorebreaking device that also abides by the lore. PARADOX!

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Posted by: EmeraldSlash.6295

EmeraldSlash.6295

It could be possible that the Revenant gets a small little story that you play before you do the actual race starting mission..? Idk.

Posted by: BammBamm.6719

BammBamm.6719

It could be possible that the Revenant gets a small little story that you play before you do the actual race starting mission..? Idk.

just replacing it would make more sense.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

how the hell can this be a possible spoiler when all your doing is speculating?

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

its not speculation – its wishful thinking – there wont be another starting area, its a new class not a new race

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

It is a class, not a race. They will not get their own starting area.

Paragons and dervishes back in gw1 was also classes and If you played prop/faction earlier then they had different starting area than rest of classes you had :P

That’s not entirely true. Every nightfall character had the same starting area. Paragons and dervishes were exclusive to Elona so obviously they won’t start in pre-searing Ascalon. But you could create an already existing profession in nightfall and have the same starting area as the new profs.

They did not have an own starting area because they were added later or because they were “special” but because of the new continent coming with the expansion.

I know that you can also create nightfall warrior etc and still start in Elona I just found it great material to toss and couldn’t resist temptaion for a little trolling to see who will pickup it – sorry my bad ^^

OT I personally don’t care if revys are gonna get another starting area or not – I have already taken into consideration of my fanfic/fanlore about my revy the lazy scenario of “revy starts as everything else” – if revy will start other way then I’ll think about changes ^^

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Just because the term Revenant is used to indicate an undead creature in D&D (or other RPG / Fictional lore) does not specifically imply that anyone that is this class is an undead character. We living go to the Mists all the time (and have since the original GW1 campaign).

The idea that a new class would have their own starter area is just silly.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

its not speculation – its wishful thinking – there wont be another starting area, its a new class not a new race

That sir/madam is speculation. While I don’t disagree with your point, I disagree with anybody trying to pass off speculation and/or opinion as fact. You may be right, but unless you are either part of the team, or we hear from somebody on the team involved in the project it is not a known fact.

That said, although there are some reasonable arguments made for at least a tutorial area or a way to tie it into the lore, I too speculate that there won’t be any new starting area. The tie-in will likely be a cinematic explaining the tie-in after char. creation. Would love to be proved wrong though.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Posted by: Insanius.4028

Insanius.4028

Intro Cinematic I am a Revenant. I was trapped in the Mysts for a very long time, until I met a Charr adventurer. Together, we learned how to harness the powers of the Mysts, until we found our way out. But we were thrust into different points in time, ‘cause Mysts. And now I’m somehow defending Shaemoor against an Earth Elemental.

Tadaaaaaaa. ~ Introducing the Deus ex Machina that is the Mysts’ concept (or lack thereof) of time.

I’d bet fifty cents on it.

Posted by: yanipheonu.5798

yanipheonu.5798

Intro Cinematic I am a Revenant. I was trapped in the Mysts for a very long time, until I met a Charr adventurer. Together, we learned how to harness the powers of the Mysts, until we found our way out. But we were thrust into different points in time, ‘cause Mysts. And now I’m somehow defending Shaemoor against an Earth Elemental.

Tadaaaaaaa. ~ Introducing the Deus ex Machina that is the Mysts’ concept (or lack thereof) of time.

SO MUCH THIS.

Posted by: dodgerrule.8739

dodgerrule.8739

The new revanents will probably be the people who helped rytlock survive through the mists. Back in gw1 there was a character whom ascended to god hood Komir after she reappeared she had the blindfold. It is quite possible that rytlock came in contact with komir in some way, thus allowing him to return to tutus as a living being.

Dodger Rule Ranger – Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Insanius.4028

Insanius.4028

And for anyone that says “but then how is Rytlock the first revenant?”. Well, he might be the one spreading it about in the Mysts, the first to learn it. When the Revenants get back, they’ll talk about a Charr warrior they did not recognize who taught them how to do it, and when Rytlock returns, at the point in time that HoT starts, everyone will find out, in hindsight, that he was the original revenant.

And charrs won’t recognize him maybe because of some deformity he acquires during his stay there, hence the blindfold.

Posted by: dodgerrule.8739

dodgerrule.8739

Just because the term Revenant is used to indicate an undead creature in D&D (or other RPG / Fictional lore) does not specifically imply that anyone that is this class is an undead character. We living go to the Mists all the time (and have since the original GW1 campaign).

The idea that a new class would have their own starter area is just silly.

Don’t forget that guild wars factions was all about us owing the spirits of the mists our lives.

Dodger Rule Ranger – Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Jae.5138

Jae.5138

To add my bit theres also a chance that you start with any class then theres a quest line to maybe convert to becone a revenant. Storywize they can just say you died then was reborn…

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

To add my bit theres also a chance that you start with any class then theres a quest line to maybe convert to becone a revenant. Storywize they can just say you died then was reborn…

that’s not happening. your profession can’t be changed for a ton of reasons (technical and by design), and making the revenant require a ton of PvE just to be played is out of question.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

Posted by: Carlin Sanders.3587

Carlin Sanders.3587

there’s a better chance of class changing made available than revenants recieving their own starter area. (though concievebly class changing is possible – just only in their own armor class line. e.g.: a guardian becoming a warrior – not a thief or elementalist due to medium and light armor respectively.)

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

I am highly in favor of the Revenant getting a new starting area and personal story branch. With mechanics like profession specializations coming in HoT specific content, the Revenant would be as well.

maybe all new characters should start in maguuma jungle? they did say the jungle would be the most in depth map ever, could mean there might be a starting area.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

Posted by: Foefaller.1082

Foefaller.1082

Couple of thoughts here:

1.) Who says Revenants are a new deal? Sure, Rytlock is the first shown and acknowledged by Anet as a Revenant, but there is no rule that says that their weren’t others. Rytlock’s first steps on that path (the ritual at the end of Dragon’s Reach part 1) was based on scrolls he found in the Priory archives. And calling on the spirits of the heroes of the past for strength? That’s pretty much GW1 Ritualists in a nutshell, and the “magic” they preform (in quotes because, and I’m betting this will be a huge plot point, ritual magic does not draw on the same source as Necros/Eles/Mesmers/Guards/dragons/Asura tech/basically every magic thing we’ve seen in-game does) is suppose to be one of the oldest forms of (at least human) supernatural power in Tyria, predating the Exodus and Abaddon releasing magic from the Bloodstone back into the world.

2.) That being said, I could definitely see them do a new PS for Revenants. Profession comes before any PS choice, so why can’t that change the PS choices? If that is the case, I’d probably expect to see one or two generic choices with a couple of race-unique background choices, if only because I highly doubt they are going to do another 30 unique starting quest chains for those new characters. Instead of Destiny’s Edge, it’s the Biconics you meet up with and it ends with them starting to call you boss, kicking tail, and getting promoted to Pact Commander before meeting up with where the Zaitan PS characters start at.

3.) By the start of Episode 5 of Season 2, you were no longer the only Pact Commander, as proven by the existence of one Commander Fionia standing right next to Trahearne in Fort Resolve in the first Silverwastes instance of that episode(and in fact, Imperator Smodur would call you “a” Commander of the Pact as early as Flame and Frost, as long as you were past “Forming of the Pact” in the personal story) Considering that there is nothing keeping them from recording different lines depending on your race/profession/etc, I don’t see why open world you get call “a” Pact Commander and in-instance either the First Commander (if your character is non-Revenant/on the Zaitan personal Story) or the Revenant Commander (if your character is a Revenant)

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Rumor is they are getting their own personal story for leveling up.

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

They have to give their own personal story to bypass the Zhaitan story.

Rytlock is returning AFTER the death of Zhaitan to be the first revenent on Tyria.

If I had to guess, Revenant’s will get their own little area where they basically get a bunch of tutorials and quick story instance quests to fast level to level 80 kind of like Assassin, Ritualist, Dervish, and Paragon did in GW1.

Then their personal story will pick up where LS:S2 left off.

Invictus.1503

Source? Where is the rumor? This forum is the only place I’ve heard such a thing. As I’ve said in other posts, I don’t think it is impossible, but I’m curious where such rumor is coming from (aside from here that is).

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Posted by: Gandalf.3516

Gandalf.3516

@Invictus Same. I’ve been doing my best to keep up on any info released and have yet to see even a hint about Revenant getting its own personal story, 1-80, like a race has. All I’ve seen is people suggesting that on the forums.

This does give me an interesting idea though. We might unlock specializations through personal story (or something similar) for each of our characters.

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

@Invictus Same. I’ve been doing my best to keep up on any info released and have yet to see even a hint about Revenant getting its own personal story, 1-80, like a race has. All I’ve seen is people suggesting that on the forums.

This does give me an interesting idea though. We might unlock specializations through personal story (or something similar) for each of our characters.

the thing is; it breaks immersion

the whole reason Revenants are even here is because Rytlock came back POST Zhaitan and POST Morde awakening (confirmed Rytlock is first Revenant on Tyria)

sending a Revenent through the personal story PRE Zhaitan to kill him would break all kinds of lore immersion

Revenant classes supposedly learn from Rytlock how to be a Revenant, so if they don’t get their own personal story, the story would go:

Rytlock teaches Revenant
Revenant fights Zhaitan
Revenant sees rise of Morde

Revenant witness’ first Revenant ever walking onto Tyria, except can’t because if he fought Zhaitan, the player character would have been the first revenant, but can’t be the first revenant because Rytlock taught them how to be a Revenant in the first place

goes into a lore paradox which would need some ret-conning somewhere

Posted by: Loex.5104

Loex.5104

i think it would fit in better if you start your pers. story like normal and die after beating the “boss”

every races tutorial-boss collapses so this could be used as death-reason
then something special could and should happen (at least a small cut scene meeting rytlock in the mists)

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

Considering how many people are planning on insta-80 toming their Revenants this is kind of humorous.

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Would a new starting area for Revenants be nice? Yes. Would having an entirely new Personal Story for Revenants be nice? Yes. Are we going to get either… eh Anet has been silent on the subject so lets not get our hopes up. We might get a different tutorial area (à la http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fury_of_the_Dead) but we’ll probably then be slotted back into the old Personal Story.

BrunoBRS.5178

gah, this thread again. revenant isn’t a special child, it won’t get any exclusive story, because profession never determined the story. and if you think that breaks continuity, boo hoo, because it will.

Invictus.1503

I’ve said it before on similar threads, but although I’d love something special so that it doesn’t mess with timelines, in the end I think it is simple.

Revenant intro during char. selection will briefly talk about learning his skills in the mist and then when coming back to the world they found themselves a few years in the past. Done, end of story. This is, of course, assuming that Anet even cares at all about continuity.

Posted by: VergilDeZaniah.3295

VergilDeZaniah.3295

You! That’s what I’ve always said! Here, take my kudos!

Guild leader of The Nephilim of Elysium.

Son of Elonia.

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I don’t believe that for one-tenth of a second.

Starting area is set by RACE not class. There is zero reason to expect a new tutorial. There may be characters added to existing ones that chat with Revenants with new dialogue to help guide them, but beyond that, manage your expectations…

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: nGumball.1283

nGumball.1283

You guys are up for a disappointement if you are awaiting the Revenant to get a seperate personal story or starting zone. Possible ofcourse, but I really really doubt it would happen.

Better to have expecations more down to earth. Revenant will probably be another class with no direct connection to the lore whatsover.

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

It isn’t going to make sense but I definitely do not see ANet creating an entire inter-racial personal story line for the class.

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

No doubt this is the strongest and most elegant solution right now (timey wimey and all, it is still good), but it WILL be awkward every time your character crosses paths with Rytlock during the personal story. Like:

“Hello Rytlock, you know, I’m the first revenant you met, yet i know you already, because you teach me in the mists… Sooo, if you drop a sword into a magical portal don’t be afraid to leap after it… you will only lose your eyes, nothing relevant. What? No, seriously, we revenants admire your future self so much, you are great, trust me. Blindness suits you perfectly…

Ok, I’ll better close my trap. What were we talking about? Yeah, hammers that look like polearms…"

It doesn’t sound so bad, really, just a little twisted.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Another possible solution that I think hasn’t been mentioned is the personal story becoming a set of memories, like what we do with the seeds and Caithe.

This would allow Rytlock to be the very first Revenant to ever be and leave the mists, will not need timey wimey stuff to make sense, would allow the Revenants as a whole to have a significant role in the ACTUAL events happening in Maguuma now, and will maintain the relevance of your character as the one big protagonic commander of the Pact.

However, this would mean an impact in the payability of the journal so far, because you’ll have to play the old chapters as your FORMER profession, with limited personalization.

It would work like this:

1- On character creation, you choose wich was your profession BEFORE becoming Revenant.
2- Your first (brief and unique) mission will be following Rytlock instructions to mystically become a level one Revenant.
3- You will level your revenant in the open world normally.
4- Your personal history will require you to visit several places that were significant to you during your prevous journey. (To say goodbye to your old life, maybe?)
4- Once you enter the instances, you will receive skills and gear equivalent to what you have in the open world, but appropiate for your old profession.
5- Your personal story will end with the episode where you meet the New Rytlock and decide to become a Revenant.
6- Story instances after HoT will behave normally, letting you play as a Revenant.

I know it sounds unnecesarily complex, but somehow I like it better than breaking time and space rules. It will also be easier for Arena net to implement than a true new personal path.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: nGumball.1283

nGumball.1283

Is it even official the Rytlock is the first Revenant? I don’t remember any interview in which there was an official statement that Rytlock was actually the first Revenant in Tyria.

As much as I can see, it is only stated in GW2 wiki. And this wouldn’t be the first time with GW2 wiki having false/unconfirmed/misunderstood ’’facts’’.

Eitherway, I am not awaiting Anet to give any special connections between the lore and the class as no calss in GW2 so far, have had any actual impact in the story.

Posted by: yanipheonu.5798

yanipheonu.5798

Is it even official the Rytlock is the first Revenant? I don’t remember any interview in which there was an official statement that Rytlock was actually the first Revenant in Tyria.

As much as I can see, it is only stated in GW2 wiki. And this wouldn’t be the first time with GW2 wiki having false/unconfirmed/misunderstood ’’facts’’.

Eitherway, I am not awaiting Anet to give any special connections between the lore and the class as no calss in GW2 so far, have had any actual impact in the story.

http://youtu.be/gxLkfXwxLTs
@40:43

To be fair, all he says is Rytlock is simply the first, whether he means first in all Tyria, or first we’ve seen in terms of gameplay, is not clear.

Brother Grimm.5176

Have none of you realized that the PS NEVER mentions what your class is, so there is NO lore issue with you being in the full existing PS story as a Revenant (beyond the Rytlock is the first one issue).

It may not be pretty, but the idea that they are going to do a new personal story / starter area for the new class is kind of silly.

I’ll be amazingly surprised if you simply don’t start a Revenant just like you start all the other classes now…..(pick the NEW REVENANT icon when creating a new character). All this over-speculation and posturing is pointless right now anyway.

CureForLiving.5360

Have none of you realized that the PS NEVER mentions what your class is, so there is NO lore issue with you being in the full existing PS story as a Revenant (beyond the Rytlock is the first one issue).

Other than the fact that the personal story is set more or less the year before the death of zhaitan (culminating in his death of course), S1 is set in the year after zhaitans death, and S2 two years after it. Presumably HoT takes place 2-3 years after the events of the personal story, so you know the kinda the timeline lore is out of sync.

BrunoBRS.5178

Other than the fact that the personal story is set more or less the year before the death of zhaitan (culminating in his death of course), S1 is set in the year after zhaitans death, and S2 two years after it. Presumably HoT takes place 2-3 years after the events of the personal story, so you know the kinda the timeline lore is out of sync.

except it’s not.

you guys keep reading “rytlock is the first revenant” as “the first revenant in the lore”, when they mean “the first revenant you’ve seen in-game”.

the revenant’s powers have been in lore for several centuries. it not being an option until now for players doesn’t make it non-existent.

Invictus.1503

except it’s not.

you guys keep reading “rytlock is the first revenant” as “the first revenant in the lore”, when they mean “the first revenant you’ve seen in-game”.

the revenant’s powers have been in lore for several centuries. it not being an option until now for players doesn’t make it non-existent.

I think it is a fair inference. They said he is the first Revenant and has returned to the mists to teach others the ways of the Revenant.

Posted by: Carlin Sanders.3587

Carlin Sanders.3587

as stated before, my one reason revenant will NOT get a specialized storyline:

look at the personal story post-claw island

contradictions, back and forth runarounds, npc’s ‘just meeting you again’ among other issues. no, revenants will not be treated specially. the PS right now is a shining example of how contradictions WILL exist.

for all of you looking for reasons for your revenant to exist before zhaitan, i use this reason: Your character has a number of ‘unknown abilities’ that allow them to talk with ‘mistwalkers’, legends who have passed long ago, and they in turn have taught you how to focus yourself well enough to fight – one of the most prominent mentors being Glint. Some have even allowed you access to their own powers and abilities – for a time. What you are, you don’t exactly know as everyone has never heard of powers like yours. the closest clue you have is the ‘ritualist’ title, as your powers function on a similar basis. And so your journey isn’t simply to stop the dragons, but also to discover yourself.

later on, long after your defeat of zhaitan, a familiar face returns from the mists to give you the answer you’ve been looking for.

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Currently, what class gets it’s own starting area and it’s own storyline?

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

as stated before, my one reason revenant will NOT get a specialized storyline:

look at the personal story post-claw island

contradictions, back and forth runarounds, npc’s ‘just meeting you again’ among other issues. no, revenants will not be treated specially. the PS right now is a shining example of how contradictions WILL exist.

for all of you looking for reasons for your revenant to exist before zhaitan, i use this reason: Your character has a number of ‘unknown abilities’ that allow them to talk with ‘mistwalkers’, legends who have passed long ago, and they in turn have taught you how to focus yourself well enough to fight – one of the most prominent mentors being Glint. Some have even allowed you access to their own powers and abilities – for a time. What you are, you don’t exactly know as everyone has never heard of powers like yours. the closest clue you have is the ‘ritualist’ title, as your powers function on a similar basis. And so your journey isn’t simply to stop the dragons, but also to discover yourself.

later on, long after your defeat of zhaitan, a familiar face returns from the mists to give you the answer you’ve been looking for.

I rather like Ardid’s suggestion. It allows people to level as a Revenant while doing the personal story as a set of memories on an older profession.

Another possible solution that I think hasn’t been mentioned is the personal story becoming a set of memories, like what we do with the seeds and Caithe.

This would allow Rytlock to be the very first Revenant to ever be and leave the mists, will not need timey wimey stuff to make sense, would allow the Revenants as a whole to have a significant role in the ACTUAL events happening in Maguuma now, and will maintain the relevance of your character as the one big protagonic commander of the Pact.

However, this would mean an impact in the payability of the journal so far, because you’ll have to play the old chapters as your FORMER profession, with limited personalization.

It would work like this:

1- On character creation, you choose wich was your profession BEFORE becoming Revenant.
2- Your first (brief and unique) mission will be following Rytlock instructions to mystically become a level one Revenant.
3- You will level your revenant in the open world normally.
4- Your personal history will require you to visit several places that were significant to you during your prevous journey. (To say goodbye to your old life, maybe?)
4- Once you enter the instances, you will receive skills and gear equivalent to what you have in the open world, but appropiate for your old profession.
5- Your personal story will end with the episode where you meet the New Rytlock and decide to become a Revenant.
6- Story instances after HoT will behave normally, letting you play as a Revenant.

I know it sounds unnecesarily complex, but somehow I like it better than breaking time and space rules. It will also be easier for Arena net to implement than a true new personal path.

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

Classes are things a character chooses and decides to train towards. No reason to think being a revenant would be any different and require you to be dead or anything. No one has said Rytlock is dead. GW1 characters could visit the underworld and didn’t come back dead. And we go in and out of the mists all the time.

Anyway I don’t expect low level areas for revenants. This is an expansion, not a standalone campaign like we had with GW1. GW1’s expansion EotN didn’t have lowbie content.

Posted by: Danse Macarbe.9027

Danse Macarbe.9027

As mentioned – EoTN (Eye of The North) for those not familiar with the term – was an expansion with a ‘doorway / portal’ connecting from all campaigns om GW1. In a guess, the new Maguuma content could be based on this idea. One makes their Race with Revenant class and then at a certain level can make the move to the Maguuma map (expansion area). Just a thought

Popcorn – delicious and also useful as a projectile

CureForLiving.5360

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

Glad to hear that there’s not a separate zone for revenants.

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Thornwolf.9721

Thornwolf.9721

All they need is an mission instance; Such as when you fight through the dream in the begining of the game for sylvary. Make all the Revenants wake up in the mists at the same place (( despite race)) for the instance; And then simply have them either be booted through time to where zaitan was still a threat . Or make it so that; Your ported out and the respective order’s (( vigil, whispers or priory )) find you . And you join up with them

Brother Grimm.5176

From a previous thread on this issue (Anet employee response):

Professions do not have their own starting zones. A character’s starting zone is determined by the race that was selected.

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

I started a thread about this but after no one responded to what I thought was an interesting subject, I will post this here as well. No personal story for the Revenant.

http://www.polygon.com/features/2015/2/18/8061219/guild-wars-2-profession-reveal-revenant-pc-mmo-arenanet
This has some very revealing things about the Rev. in it as it pertains to story:
“While the revenant is very story-driven compared to other professions in the game, ArenaNet says it will not make class-specific story content for them.‘We want professions to have more story to them about why they exist and why they’ve come about,’ Peters says. ‘But one of the things we learned in the original Guild Wars 2 release is that when we gave people a bunch of story paths to go down, they only played one of them. It’s better for us to give players choices along the way but not have those choices make them go in a different direction and not play a thing we spent a lot of time building.’ "

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall