[Revenant] Weaknesses

[Revenant] Weaknesses

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Diak Atoli.2085

Diak Atoli.2085

This is a bit off-topic, but I’d like to point out that the traits they showed don’t specifically reference the Legend. Instead it references a legendary demon stance, of which there could possible be more than one, especially if demon stances are condition based like it would seem.

Just thought I’d throw that out there for those who assume we’re only getting four Legends, maximum, tied to specific trait lines.

[Revenant] Weaknesses

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

also, condi revenant seems broken.

how? the only damaging condition they seem to be able to stack is torment (so far). no bleeds, no burning. so condition manipulation – yes, it looks great. condition dps – not so much and I don’t think the rev will have the option of doing massive condi dps like the necro, engie or ranger for example.

[Revenant] Weaknesses

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

how? the only damaging condition they seem to be able to stack is torment (so far). no bleeds, no burning. so condition manipulation – yes, it looks great. condition dps – not so much and I don’t think the rev will have the option of doing massive condi dps like the necro, engie or ranger for example.

If they get to 100 energy, they can blow it all and stack their target to 25 confusion. I wouldn’t say Torment is the only thing they have.

That said, getting to 100 energy requires a minimum of 10 seconds with nothing but auto attacks for skills.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

[Revenant] Weaknesses

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

they have really strong torment, burning and confusion, plus the whole “keep pulsing condis around” thing.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell