So much time wasted

So much time wasted

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

until one finds a place in a DS / AB / TD map…
always hunting the LFG tool, always swapping teleporting and trying.

as a casual player that has a few odd hours to play, HoT sucks: it’s a MMO but I’m always alone and all the “public” events / end map events are out of my reach.

So much time wasted

Posted by: Starlightpaw.5871

Starlightpaw.5871

It’d be great if ANet changed the map switching system to how it is in WvW, so if we want to switch maps we just que for it instead of spamming “Join in X.” I’m pretty sure people have been saying this for a while, but the devs have been silent on this problem…

So much time wasted

Posted by: Electra.7530

Electra.7530

I get disappointed when I can’t join a DS event because it’s full. That’s disappointing. But, life is full of disappointments, so I go do something else and maybe I get lucky next time.

So much time wasted

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

It’d be great if ANet changed the map switching system to how it is in WvW, so if we want to switch maps we just que for it instead of spamming “Join in X.” I’m pretty sure people have been saying this for a while, but the devs have been silent on this problem…

It took them two years just to fix the queuing system for WvW to take players in the order they originally queued up instead of the most recent/random ones.

They clearly can’t do queues (no offense guys).

The best part of the game is still when you go through all of this effort, find a decent map on DT, SW, VB, AB, TD or DS, spend an hour doing all the events and then right at the end get a five second lag spike that disconnects you and you lose everything. No map slot, no event credit, no rewards, nothing. Being in a party helps but there’s still no reserved spots for party members after all this time, you still have to sit there and spam “join in map” over and over praying for someone else to DC.

Super mega ultra fun stuff.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

(edited by Hannelore.8153)

So much time wasted

rogerwilko.6895

yeah.. maybe they will ‘fix’ this ‘issue’ when they fix the forum / search

So much time wasted

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Large-scale meta events are an ambitious approach to content. It’s too bad game infrastructure issues mar the implementation.

So much time wasted

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

yeah.. maybe they will ‘fix’ this ‘issue’ when they fix the forum / search

Forum search will never be fixed, they guy who made it he forum no longer works for ANet, or something like that. Miss Grey posted it in another thread a long time ago.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

So much time wasted

rogerwilko.6895

@BrotherBelial
I know, that was my point.