HoT Price Feedback + Base game included [merged]

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Core game is a free bonus to a set Heart of Thorns price to incentivize new players to get the game and not have them pay double.

Your post is pointless.

Nobody misses you. Go away.

…while ignoring existing players…..

Ain’t you an Entitled Ethan?

how hard is it to make another purchase option of “xpac only edition” at slightly lower price?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

The price is too high for the amount of content we are getting.

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

I think i will wait the first 50% off weekend

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

Posted by: xXMapcoXx.9614

xXMapcoXx.9614

I really think and advice everyone whining to stop, because they’re just overloading the servers and it doesn’t help anyone with it.
Complaining about the price won’t make it go lower, eventhough I have to admit I’m part of European countries where the average monthly salary doesn’t fit in the common rank of the European salaries, it is -quarter- of it, therefore the game would be rather overly expensive, however, stop crying and if you aren’t entirely dedicated to the game, don’t -pay- for the expansion.

SO people are not allow to complain? About nothing?

Posted by: dervix.9126

dervix.9126

I put about 15000 hours into GW1. I have 2 accounts and my wife has one.

I’ve out about 2.8-3k into GW2 so far, and I can honestly say that I really don’t know anymore why I log in to do the dailies, I just do. Nostalgia-driven perhaps, perhaps one of those poor buggers who hangs on to the last out of hope that they might start doing the right thing by us again.
Unfortunately, I just don’t feel like there’s much hope left. More and more microtransactions, more and more bugs, less and less real content. Now this. Freebies for newbies and a good jolly rogering for people like me who’ve paid and paid and paid and paid….
3xProphecies 100aud/ea
3xFactions 100aud/ea
3xNightfall 100aud/ea
3x EotN 50aud/ea
3x GW2 pre-order (Whatever that cost)
3×..........Not happening. Not any more.

~because~

*Obvious ignoring of day 1 bugs while anything that affects gem sales gets priority “NUMERO UNO MATE BLOODY OATH DON’T YOU WORRY!” etc. etc. etc. etc.

Anet hasn’t dropped the ball.

There is no ball.

I’d like to know what bugs it is you’re complaining about, exactly. GW2 is relatively one of the most bug free MMOs out there. It’s easy to just shout “BUGS, BUGS, DEVS IGNORE BUGS, I SWEARS IT, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT GEMS” but.. can you actually give an example you know about where fixing a day-one bug was eschewed in favor of fixing a gem store problem?

Do you use an Ele or any other character class whose blast skills end up on the enemy targeted and not where you put them? Didn’t ever get sick of dying just for running down a hill? You’re right. They’ve never ignored a single zero day bug nigh on forever whilst fixing the gem store issues with utmost speed. Never.

I have every profession and not once in the entirety of my use of any of those professions has a blast finisher not landed where I told it to land.

Also, you know that ANet isn’t responsible for the Gem Store right? It’s NCSoft’s deal. The ANet devs and the guys who work on the Gem Store itself are probably completely different. ANet just makes the content that goes up on the Gem Store.

On that note, ANet is probably ordered to work and fix Gemstore kitten post-haste by NCSoft

Posted by: Refeuh.8493

Refeuh.8493

Here’s the problem to me, and probably to a lot of the veteran players who have put in time and extra money in the form of gem purchases over the past two years.
$50 for core for expansion + 4 character slots + 2 bank slots =/= $50 for expansion and nothing else.

This.

Basically, when buying the “expansion” at $50, veteran players get a penalty because they probably won’t be able to play some of the new content (new class) without spending more money to get a character slot.

I won’t pretend to teach ANet how to market games, they have a successful business and I don’t, but do they realise most of their base players won’t even be able to play HoT, making the actual entry price to the new content for existing players effectively $60 (=$50 expansion + worthless “free” base game + character slot)

There’s nothing wrong with attracting new players, but I think penalising existing ones is a first in history of video games. Especially with MMOs, where there is a strong feeling of loyalty and commitment. HoT wouldn’t exist without the players who already own the game…

New players : $50 = base game + expansion + 4 character slots + 2 bank slots + 9 playable classes
Existing players : $50 = expansion - new class

Seriously… ?

(edited by Refeuh.8493)

Posted by: xiraus.4716

xiraus.4716

I pay the $50 with no complains if there was an additional character slot, I don’t care about a free core game.

Posted by: darkdomino.9578

darkdomino.9578

Exactly. It’s a slap in the face to everyone that has supported this sinking ship of a game for the last two years.

Fury of the Departed [Fury] – http://www.furyofthedeparted.net

Posted by: dervix.9126

dervix.9126

so core game included? Does that mean we get a separate code for core game?

So…. 45 Euros for guild halls, 1 map, 1 class and 8 specializations and masteries (that evidently only work on the 1 map)?

If i remember correctly core game was cheaper without discounts.

It’s not one map. It’s never been one map, it’s still not one map. Stop spreading misinformation.

It’s at least 3 maps, all of which contain 3 levels. They’re more like zones stacked ontop of eachother because of the way gliding will work and stuff.

Posted by: Dott.5672

Dott.5672

This is bullkitten. Thanks ANet.

“Guild Wars 2 fans are big role-players, and
we love to give them the tools they need
to have big, important events!” Stop lying, ANet.

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

To put it into perspective, the cost of HoT is equivalent to 3 unlimited harvesting tools, 1 outfit, and 1 hairstyle kit.

Think about that.

HoT is going to have less story, less maps, no dungeons, and about 1/3 of the original games total content.

Yet, costs the same amount of money as the original game at launch.

Think about that.

Which means you can’t place things in vacuum and compare them on a 1:1 ratio.

Standard pricing for expansions TODAY is around $40-60 (See Heavensward and WoD), both of which have less content than the base game. I mean, kitten , Diablo 3 expac was $40 for what was basically 1/4 of the original game. Don’t forget SC2 expansions that go FULL price as well for what’s basically new missions and few new units.

Heavensward is 40 bucks.
WoD was 50 bucks, that came with a free 60 dollar cash shop item upon purchase. You know, an item that helped out both new and loyal players.

And it’s still 80% of the price for far less than 80% of the content of the original game. Plus you have to pay a monthly fee on TOP of that.

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

But what am I getting for “Free” – NOTHING. That’s what. I don’t want or need something I can’t use, so don’t try and con me into believing it’s a “bonus”.

Keep your free thing, and give us already current players something we can actually use.

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Posted by: mblmg.4820

mblmg.4820

This is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the price.

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

I try to mimic some whiners here : rant GIMME MOARR, GIMME EVERYTHING FOR 9 DOLLARS WITH EXPANSION, I played this game for 3 years without paying a monthly fee or anything but I want all for free

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Posted by: Hammersmash Ureface.2650

Hammersmash Ureface.2650

I think you’re missing it entirely. My point is that when people like me, who have paid thousands of dollars to these guys HAPPILY and would continue to do so happily start getting up and getting jacked, it says something.
When your most loyal fans start saying “Too much!” then you have a problem.
Also, I call BS on your blast statement. :P

Since GW1 – [MLM] – Meeting of the Lost Minds

Posted by: UnDeadFun.5824

UnDeadFun.5824

I agree with OP. I will NOT purchase HoT at this price for myself or my family members.

Posted by: Zoul.1087

Zoul.1087

Do I get an extra account then? Since the core is free?

“No, we just take the same amount of money.”

Posted by: xXLuckyStarsXx.3519

xXLuckyStarsXx.3519

I really think and advice everyone whining to stop, because they’re just overloading the servers and it doesn’t help anyone with it.
Complaining about the price won’t make it go lower, eventhough I have to admit I’m part of European countries where the average monthly salary doesn’t fit in the common rank of the European salaries, it is -quarter- of it, therefore the game would be rather overly expensive, however, stop crying and if you aren’t entirely dedicated to the game, don’t -pay- for the expansion.

And yet you’re crying because we’re fighting for fair pricing of the game. You call yourself dedicated player but yet, you can’t even see the BS that is happening….

Posted by: Jitsuryoku.9038

Jitsuryoku.9038

so core game included? Does that mean we get a separate code for core game?

So…. 45 Euros for guild halls, 1 map, 1 class and 8 specializations and masteries (that evidently only work on the 1 map)?

If i remember correctly core game was cheaper without discounts.

It’s not one map. It’s never been one map, it’s still not one map. Stop spreading misinformation.

It’s at least 3 maps, all of which contain 3 levels. They’re more like zones stacked ontop of eachother because of the way gliding will work and stuff.

Percentage of added content is still tiny for the price. It’s what 10%? Probably less than that, and still the expansion costs more than the core game.

Posted by: Sold Out.7625

Sold Out.7625

Core game is a free bonus to a set Heart of Thorns price to incentivize new players to get the game and not have them pay double.

Your post is pointless.

how hard is it to make another purchase option of “xpac only edition” at slightly lower price?

Because THIS IS THE EXPANSION PRICE. Live with it. You don’t pay more for the Core game. But reading is hard, I know.

Leader of the Free Winds – RP, community, and all kinds of fun.
Jara Ariasdottir (Soon all classes proper!)

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

Put in all that crap you are cookin too like whatever minis , boosters and kitten.

Then announce that this is the Rip-you-off deluxe version costing 100 BUCKS since you don’t give a dam about daylight robbery anyway.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

GW2 Doesnt have the Avengers in it.

Its not hypocrisy to think one thing is worth $15, and that a completely different thing is not worth $50.

And the Avengers have not Hank Pym in it .. so the last movie especially wasn’t
even worth $1 for what they did to the whole story about wher Ultron was
coming from.

You have made an excellent point.

I am very much looking forward to Antman. I think I will buy extra tickets with the money I dont spend on HoT.

Even in Antman Henry is NOT Antman .. he is played by Michael Douglas who is
70 now. I’m not really sure if that movie either will be worth anything.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Pickles.9436

Pickles.9436

50$ is not much when you look at SUB fee game…..a 15$/month game=180$ a year….this game have been out for what,2-3 years?we just bought the core game and that it. buy to play game need to make $ somewhere and that why they sell expension higther. some game like ff14,wow might sell expension way cheaper but they have a sub fee so you cant compare the price with those sub game

yes they also make money from gems sell but that free to the player to buy them….if you never bought any gems, the game end up really cheap.

between we dont pay for the core game twice like some think……the expension itself is 50$ but if you dont have the core game,you have it for free,its a bonus for new comer.

I think you just named the only two mainstream MMOs to have a sub fee now. Everything else either went B2P or F2P, or are going in the future. And no, having a sub option doesnt mean its a sub game. People can still play without a sub.

And fine, lets say the $50 bucks is just in its pricing, and the core game is just there to be free to new players. That’s great. What do vets get? Nothing.

And if people say “oh, well you got special in game items”, then you are saying that this $50 is paying for those items now. So then I technically bought something I may not have wanted. And heck, if that means by deleting them or removing them from my account to lower the price, have at it!

You could say $50 is justified for new players, cause core game included. But for a vet, it isn’t. And that’s where Anet goofed. They only thought about getting new players, and not about their current. If they had just given current players something free, a character slot, mini pet, maybe a few gems, some other ingame item to show you are a vet, something, everyone wouldn’t be so ticked.

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

Just go on… well… the first three page of Heart of Thorns discussion and GW2 discussion… maybe up to fifth page LOL, you’ll have your answer

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

You have to buy more character slots to play every profession as is. If you haven’t bought more character slots well then you have deleted one to try another one. Just because they make a new profession doesn’t mean they have to give you a new character slot for it. If you had a character slot for every profession then yes it should be included but you get five character slots when you buy this game yet have eight professions to choose from. So now its nine profession to choose from. You’ll still need character slots if you plan to play every profession.

everyone was fine with 5 slots for 8 professions….most players expected to have professions they didn’t really enjoy, which I also weeded out as I made new professions for each slot….I can’t stand playing Mesmers, Necros, or Engineers.

The problem is now I have 5 level 80’s and unless I put out 10 bucks to play the Revenant, I have to delete a chr that I have hours upon hours on, over the last 3 years.

Essentially, I have to buy the expac for 50, and then buy the class/chr for 10 bucks, like this is some type of MOBA.

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Your post is pointless.

Because THIS IS THE EXPANSION PRICE. Live with it. You don’t pay more for the Core game. But reading is hard, I know.

bundling something that would not have been sold otherwise to the existing player isn’t exactly free….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Jitsuryoku.9038

Sounds to me like base cost reduction by ~10 dollars or adding a char slot to it would make it a better deal. (And obviously adjust the more expensive packages accordingly.)

Posted by: Yuri Kwon.1069

Yuri Kwon.1069

Out of 20 guild members only 1 is willing to pay that price. It’s not a scientific sample but it’s probably not too unusual either.
For a couple pve maps and elite specializations the price is absurd. If I had that money to spend I could buy another game, not just DLC.

If a 10-20$ HoT ONLY package doesnt come out soon I have a feeling you wont be selling as many copies as you’d like. Hiking the price up in anticipation of that is just shooting yourself in the foot. Better to go high quality, small portion, reasonable price than medium quality, medium portion high price. The latter is how you lose loyalty, but the former is how you gain it.

Same here. Someone logged on to complain as well and is now taking a break from the game because of it. Only 1 guy was willing to buy it out of 100 members

out of 43 online members, only 3-4 ppl decided to think. others already bought expansion pack.

Ms Jeanne / 80 Theif / [Kiwi] Gamers World
Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

When pre-purchasing the game through the official website or through select retailers, there are four available tiers.

Heroic Edition ($49.99 USD)

Heroic Edition did not exist at launch, the pricing changed when they introduced that… the pricing at launch was as below:

The Guild Wars 2 Collector’s Edition retails at $149.99 MSRP, the Digital Deluxe at $79.99 MSRP and the Standard/Digital Edition at $59.99 MSRP.

https://us.ncsoft.com/en/news/press-releases/guild-wars-2-pre-purchase-now-live.php

Posted by: Shifu.4321

Shifu.4321

There already is a $100 edition.

Posted by: Batelle.1680

Batelle.1680

Your post is pointless.

Very hard, because they are valuing HoT at $50.

Posted by: Photonman.6241

Photonman.6241

Its not hypocrisy to think one thing is worth $15, and that a completely different thing is not worth $50.

coming from.

I am very much looking forward to Antman. I think I will buy extra tickets with the money I dont spend on HoT.

I think Paul Rudd will be replacing Pym as Antman, so Pym would still be the first Antman but is retiring.

Posted by: ImLegion.4018

ImLegion.4018

To clarify: $50 is the price of the expansion. We included the core game as a free bonus to make it easier for new players to get into it.

So you give bonus items to new players, but you give your middle finger to your core players and they get nothing. GG

Piken Square

Posted by: Dott.5672

Dott.5672

The nerve of some people!
How dare they voice their opinion when they feel that ANet essentially kittens them over with a ridiculously overpriced expansion! Everyone should stop complaining and just be complacent.

“Guild Wars 2 fans are big role-players, and
we love to give them the tools they need
to have big, important events!” Stop lying, ANet.

Posted by: Etien.4601

Etien.4601

Free or not it’s a bloody RIP-OFF. Every salesman/customer knows this.

Drop Acid Not Bombs (Richie Hawtin)

Posted by: ArrogantHero.4965

ArrogantHero.4965

Just because you spend x amount of dollars on something regularly does not mean you should buy something overpriced. Yeah sure I buy a cup of coffee everyday that costs about 2$. I could buy this chair i want for 600$ and just say, oh that’s only 300 days worth of coffee, but wouldn’t that be stupid especially if the cost of the chair was overpriced?

If you don’t agree with the price of something, you shouldn’t buy it and you have a right to complain about it especially since this isn’t a full expansion and it’s something that for many of us is unavoidable. It’s not like we are new customers who are purchasing a product for the first time. If that were the case then yeah dont buy it. But since we already are part of gw2 this expansion at this price is basically screwing us over….

There is some merit to what you are saying, but a whole bunch of you are being DRAMA QUEENS. You all want a price drop that is like a 20-30 dollar difference. MOST of you PROBABLY spend hundreds, some of you thousands on video games every year. What’s $30 compared to that?!

I don’t necessarily want a price drop, I want a well worth Price/value
Meaning content justifying paying 50$, which is not what I have witnessed so far

I don’t want this combo gw2+xpac thing, I want the xpac and a character slot, even if they keep it at the same price, I don’t want a second account I won’t ever use… I want my xpac and a slot to have my revenant slammed on

I don’t want this kind of relationship Anet is giving us, by changing their FAQ suddenly, a 180 turn around making people feel scam by having bought a useless gw2 account because, in the end, the xpac contained a core game, and promoting two different things through the mods on the forums and the FAQ, it feels scammy, shabby and makes me want to just quit it. This is not the company I paid for my gw2 game, this is not the company I traded with for the past few years.

50$ is a fine price for an expansion… when the content delivered is worth it
A combo core game + expac is TOTALLY fine, if we, as vets, can get something without feeling like being robbed of a core game…
Being told that there won’t be a box edition or that we won’t have to buy gw2 is TOTALLY fine, when Anet can actually keep its word and not change it at the last minute, attracting a very serious threat of lawsuit on their kitten…

An extra character slot is fine. But why should ANET reimburse your money for the core GW2 when you had hundred of hours that you got out of it? You got your moneys worth out of it unless you barely played it.

Posted by: BadMed.3846

BadMed.3846

Your post is pointless.

Are you being paid for YELLING?

Posted by: Loex.5104

Loex.5104

its not about the price
ppl complaining about the arrogance of ArenaNet for selling a Boundle (classic + HOT) while they already bought the classic game

Nobody would have problems with the price if the veterans would be threatened equal to the potential new players but atm potential new players are more worthful than the veterans who have financed the game.

This Decision was made by some guys from the finance or advertising department in nice suits with expensive cars who never ever walked 1 step in Tyria

The veterans don’t want to be threatened better … they want to be threaten equal.

(edited by Loex.5104)

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

The good side of all this,
Forum community is pretty much united for once
:D
Thanks Anet for uniting YOUR community against YOU…

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

When you pre order HoT you are NOT buying the core game as well. You are paying for all of the content that come with the expansion. The core game itself is absolutely FREE with this purchase and is just a added bonus for those who don’t already have the game. If you already own the game then you now have a spare account that you can use for alts(which is a good deal if you don’t want to pay for more character slots), give it to a friend or try out the EU servers if you NA only(reverse if your EU only). The expansion is not in any way over priced for the amount of content that is being supplied with it along with all of the living story updates that will come with it in time. The cost of the Original Guild Wars game $50. Every expansion after that was also $50. Granted those games were stand alone, Guild Wars 2 is not. It is a unique game that is still building is world and story which is why the core game itself is coming with the expansion. The amount of content that is being supplied in the expansion is well worth $50 especially on a game that DOESN’T require a monthly sub.

tl;dr Buy the expansion.

EDIT: Apparently you code that you are supplied with acts as either a HoT upgrade or a new account with HoT. You don’t get a second account but this is still a good deal.

This is not the case…
currently buying gw2 as a whole is unavailable and replaced by this joint purchase of gw2 and HoT, meaning that you pay for BOTH game at once, even vets do.
BESIDE
as someone stated in another forum, if you buy a sandwich for 6$, you don’t simply get the cheese worth 6$ and bread for free, you pay for the WHOLE sandwich, and get the WHOLE sandwich
Here I’m paying for the Xpac AND GW2, which is awesome for new players, but as a vet, I only get the xpac?
But I still paid for the core game, so, tell me, where is that particular feature in my purchase?
I’m telling you, this is not “marketing” because, if it was, you’d still be able to buy gw2 stand-alone, as it is, they are tying gw2 to HoT… it’s illegal…

Actually, if you click on the Shopping Cart without making an HoT pre-purchase, you will be taken to the page for purchasing Guild Wars 2 alone, at a price of $39.99 (or whatever amount of Euros, etc.) for the standard Digital Heroic Edition.

So, you can purchase Guild Wars 2 alone for 40 dollars, or Guild Wars 2 and Heart of Thorns for $50…if you so desire. (Standard Editions, of course.)

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

A loyal gw2 player would already have bought several character slots to make one of each profession. I’m sure a loyal gw2 player can spare another 100g to play another new profession if he wants too.

So the amount of buyable features I have bought is what makes me a loyal GW2 player? Not the 50 bucks that I spent at launch?

If you’ve been playing since launch and still only have 5 character slots well you are missing out on three other professions. Not saying this couldn’t be the case but honestly you don’t have 100g to buy another character slot and been playing since release? Honestly? Really? Seriously?

And no not stating that what you buy with gems makes you a loyal player. More like if you are so loyal you will continue to buy stuff to experience more of what the game has to offer.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

coming from.

I think Paul Rudd will be replacing Pym as Antman, so Pym would still be the first Antman but is retiring.

Yeah .. for some reasons they simply seem to hate Hank and Janet for the movies.
I will instead better watch Avengers – Earth’s Mightiest Heroes again ^^

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Arioso.8519

Arioso.8519

Yup, that’ll do it. I can’t try out the new revenant without canning one of my existing characters.

So to try out one of the major features of the expansion, I need to spend ANOTHER $10, making it $60. (The ability to buy gems is a moot point. That’s just someone ELSE subsidizing that cost for me, that extra $10 is getting spent)

Also, to add on to your math, it’s a more economically sound decision to simply NOT upgrade my account, and get a second one for HoT, giving us FIVE more character slots and keeping our old account as alts for playing base content.

Posted by: Sold Out.7625

Sold Out.7625

Your post is pointless.

Are you being paid for YELLING?

No, just for typing in capslock. Seriously though, you don’t pay extra for the core game, and it’s as simple as that. New players just don’t have to buy both things, because that would be a big incentive to never try the game.

Leader of the Free Winds – RP, community, and all kinds of fun.
Jara Ariasdottir (Soon all classes proper!)

Posted by: Nihlus.9724

Nihlus.9724

You know as well as me that is marketing BS, you are already ripping off many people, dont treat them like fools too. Have a bit of respect for your players before you say things like that.

Behaviour like this is wy nobody likes marketeers, you not even made yourself look like a condescending prick but many people in your company too.

Guys, disagree with the pricing all you want, but please don’t attack the Arena Net employees. That’s a human-kitten-being on the other end of that keyboard. It’s also a bad way to argue your point, because you don’t come across very well.

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

Well that makes some sense, but I still don’t fully understand. Are you saying that US people pay the equivalent of 5 euro tax on a character slot?

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

There already is a $100 edition.

the difference is choice.

why make people buy the core when they already have the core, just so to play the xpac?

might as well throw in every kittenty booster and crap and force it down people’s throat so that they can jack up the price of the game further.

want to play the xpac? na, you got to buy everything from core, to artbooks to the developer’s dog food.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

People on these forums are complaining about the value of the GW2 expansion. I believe that everyone is titled to there opinion, fair enough. BUT if you have ever went to go see a movie when it first came out YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!!! You say GW2 expansion cost too much but you will spend $10-$20 to see a 2 hour movie.

By your argument, you’re also a hypocryte if you ever eat out, buy beer, or smoke narcotic substances.

Posted by: Photonman.6241

Photonman.6241

coming from.

Yeah .. for some reasons they simply seem to hate Hank and Janet for the movies.
I will instead better watch Avengers – Earth’s Mightiest Heroes again ^^

I seem to remember a lot of domestic abuse…

Jitsuryoku.9038

Out of 20 guild members only 1 is willing to pay that price. It’s not a scientific sample but it’s probably not too unusual either.
For a couple pve maps and elite specializations the price is absurd. If I had that money to spend I could buy another game, not just DLC.

If a 10-20$ HoT ONLY package doesnt come out soon I have a feeling you wont be selling as many copies as you’d like. Hiking the price up in anticipation of that is just shooting yourself in the foot. Better to go high quality, small portion, reasonable price than medium quality, medium portion high price. The latter is how you lose loyalty, but the former is how you gain it.

Same here. Someone logged on to complain as well and is now taking a break from the game because of it. Only 1 guy was willing to buy it out of 100 members

out of 43 online members, only 3-4 ppl decided to think. others already bought expansion pack.

In my guild 14/173 members bought it and the rest of imaginary members decided not to. They all agreed to call BS on anyone having done a survey on moderate to large sized guild, in the morning of a work day, to check if they are buying expansion.