Suggestion: Consolidated Feedback in BWE2

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

Skimming through the Heart of Thorns sub-forum, it must be tough for developers to consolidate all of the feedback on the numerous areas they wanted us to test for BWE1. So I would just like to quickly mention a very simple approach that can be taken with the next beta weekend event to help consolidate the players’ responses/opinions/feedback.

Simply, have several main forum threads/topics within the Heart of Thorns sub-forum dedicated to the feedback of each aspect they want us to test.

Have one that asks for feedback and responses to the Day/night cycle, have another discussing masteries and whether or not the progression is balanced. Have one on the Revenant, and one for elite specializations, and so on.

With that, everyone can post their opinions to a specific thread that a developer can then read through, pick out the common points, and address them (perhaps even updating the first post to detail common opinions of players and their comments on how to address them). This would not only help developers, but it would help players in communicating feedback through the forums.

Players will still be able to create their own threads detailing their BWE experience if they wish.

(edited by Zalladi.4652)

Posted by: hemmer.9784

hemmer.9784

I heartily agree, I actually looked for a feedback sub-forum for several minutes and was confused I couldn’t find one.

Would also make it easier for players to use the seach function to see if what they want to report has already been said enough times.

Stoic Dvärgson
Ebon Vanguard [EVAN]
EU|Drakkar Lake

Posted by: SimBilly.8047

SimBilly.8047

I looked for a sub-forum or official thread as well and couldn’t find one, so I didn’t bother posting any feedback.