Unplayable Solo

Unplayable Solo

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

This is what I feel as well, its as thou they created a new game rather then continue the old one. From casual solo to hardcore group oriented.

You haven’t seen “hardcore” then. New maps are group oriented casual. If they are too hard for you – get better. Or play older maps, cuz they are easy and designed for solo play. Me, my guild, all my friends – we waited all this time for harder group oriented content. And now we are finally enjoying it!

With all due respect, isnt that what Fractals and dungeons are? Group content?
Anet designed this game to be a little bit for everyone: guilds, groups, solo, etc. If you want group content, go to fractals or dungeons. Open world should be for everyone. Difficult? yes, but not impossible to do solo.

Thats my disappointment with HoT. All solo folks had was open world. they cannot solo dungeons or fractals. Now with HoT, anet said dungeons and fractals does not provide enough group content. So rather than address that issue for the groups, let’s tell the solo folks to go play some other game and we will tailor the whole game towards large groups. In my opinion, they should have released awesome new group content like new dungeons/fractals/etc. and let the solo folks have SOMETHING to enjoy in HoT.

Look at Hot objectively: they obliterated open world solo play. They just about destroyed small group roaming for WvW. They told small guilds to buck up and join larger guilds to enjoy guild content. Its the ‘zerg’ mentality. Anet’s idea of making things more difficult is making it require more people, rather than creative ways to make it more difficult.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Nexterror.7180

Nexterror.7180

This is what I feel as well, its as thou they created a new game rather then continue the old one. From casual solo to hardcore group oriented.

You haven’t seen “hardcore” then. New maps are group oriented casual. If they are too hard for you – get better. Or play older maps, cuz they are easy and designed for solo play. Me, my guild, all my friends – we waited all this time for harder group oriented content. And now we are finally enjoying it!

Compared what the core game prepared me to while doing my personal story? yes, it’s hardcore. I would play older maps if I could get my elite specs from there, but I can’t because of the ridicule amount of HPs needed.

I agree the elitist minority is loving this expansion, the casual players not so much.

Don’t believe me check the HOT Metacritic review, a 3.9 says the majority is not as happy.

Just a correction. Zerging has nothing to do with elitist. They both suck but in a different way. HoT content is zergy. That’s it. No skills required.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Drivrius.6159

Drivrius.6159

Compared what the core game prepared me to while doing my personal story? yes, it’s hardcore. I would play older maps if I could get my elite specs from there, but I can’t because of the ridicule amount of HPs needed.

I agree the elitist minority is loving this expansion, the casual players not so much.

Don’t believe me check the HOT Metacritic review, a 3.9 says the majority is not as happy.

Just a correction. Zerging has nothing to do with elitist. They both suck but in a different way. HoT content is zergy. That’s it. No skills required.

I said that because the majority of “tips” being given about people not being able to solo HOT is “Git Gud” and other variations of that.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Nexterror.7180

Nexterror.7180

I said that because the majority of “tips” being given about people not being able to solo HOT is “Git Gud” and other variations of that.

That’s exactly what i am saying

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Drivrius.6159

Drivrius.6159

That’s exactly what i am saying

kitten ! Sorry abotu that.

Reading skills failed me, rolled a nat 1 on sense motive, time to go to sleep it seems!

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Aytheist.9476

Aytheist.9476

I am disappointed they fundamentally altered the gameplay with this expansion. That they did this without full disclosure before taking my money is a blatant disrespect from them to me. I have petitioned for a refund and will not play or spend money in the old content after being treated like this.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Tango Fro.5942

Tango Fro.5942

Press /y (and type) Heey can someone help me with this @ or near …… It works wonders

Unplayable Solo

Aytheist.9476

I didnt have to type /y and beg for help before HoT. The change in playability is obvious, and we were mislead by their lack of disclosure.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Nixxez.8671

Nixxez.8671

+1 everyone. Why is a map that requires having tons of people around so empty? Why can’t I find anyone for champion challenges? Why do I have to farm in a train for like 40 hours to get masteries required for elite spec that I need at the beginning to begin with?

Poor game design, very poor game design.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

no, the content is still easily playable… WE NEED MORE POCKET RAPTORS LOL…. ZERGS OF THEM…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Unplayable Solo

Tango Fro.5942

I didnt have to type /y and beg for help before HoT. The change in playability is obvious, and we were mislead by their lack of disclosure.

Silverwaste also needs coordination get used to it that you have to speak to other people now…..so scary

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Nixxez.8671

Nixxez.8671

Yes, more raptors! and not just 10, make it 20! And they can cast lightning bolts for 10k dmg each. Why not…

Still. This is very, very bad decision from anet. The new map is like a mine field. Diehards already zerged it and won’t return back, and casuals can’t succeed because it is too dangerous for them.
Oh, and grind. Grindy grind that grinds tens of hours into grinded dust of what could have been enjoyable but is not because… why exactly? So that some Anet employee could boast his kitten by saying “our group is for hardcore gamers only”? It sure wasn’t to benefit average paying customer of GW2…

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Agares.6073

Agares.6073

I dont even have a Problem with the difficulty i like hard games i played the souls game like crazy all the way to new game +7 its more like the maps are empty as kitten after 2 days ???? and the events i mean yea you can do them solo like every event will take you 30 minutes wohooooo fun….

I dont have a Problem with grind either i playe Silkroad Online if anyone knows what game this is you know what really grind is.

But the Problem is here you guys say hey take it as you would level in any other mmorpg ok np but atleast in every other mmorpg there where people to play with and not ONLY group content this is what is kittening me off so much because the core game wasnt like this at all.

OH and to all the fanboys Anet could kitten and kitten in your mouth and you would still find a good reason why they had to.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

OP, you’re not speaking for me. Either I count for many solo players or the situation you’re describing is exaggerated and just down to whining about not managing a challenge… and that doesn’t really reflect well.

The last few times I’ve been to Maguuma I’ve come to outposts and places where events are ongoing and I’ve solo’d them since the WPs have been contested. After completing them alone, then other players have WP’d there because I see them arrive immediately. And it’s been the same many places I’ve been.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I play a lot solo. And thats what i do.
Story! I think its important to do the story first. You get masteries doing it and learn a bit.
I did some events. Often there are more players around and its easy.
The map shows you the content. Use it. I explore with the glider and get the hero challenges i can.

I died a lot now getting better. Often falling or going wrong with the glider the first hours. I can take out a veteran and thats fine.

So i do the story of a map and explore the hero points doing a bit events on the way.
The i do WvW collecting coins but not spending them immidiately not to finish easy challenges.

Currently i did explore another challenge. Will get a friend today. Can´t solo it but it looks doable 2-3 players.

What will get anoying would be if i have to do it for more characters. Evrything beyond the second looks like grim grind. Foutunately i focusing on one and will get the second in time. But masteries are account wide and when the maps are well known i expect it much faster.

Unplayable Solo

Aytheist.9476

LP I dont presuppose to speak for anyone other than myself. The playability has been obviously altered, and they didnt advertise or even hint at the drastic changes. I wonder of all 4 of you overachieving paying customers are enough to satisfy their business model.

Unplayable Solo

Tango Fro.5942

Instead of whining why dont you adept and think to yourself how can i make this work.
Maybe use another set of clothes instead of Power precision and ferocity.Maybe some other traits/skills for different situations.

Unplayable Solo

Aytheist.9476

Because Tango Fro until my refund goes through they owe me for fundamentally altering the game without telling me.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Arnath.2319

Arnath.2319

You cant play difficult end game content in a MMO?

I think you are playing the wrong genre of game.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Basharic.1654

Basharic.1654

I love the people saying the old game didn’t train you for the “sudden” increase in difficulty in HoT. Remember Orr at launch? If was good brutal unforgiving fun, then the people who couldn’t be bothered to learn how to move fluidly, to read mobs and time their dodges, or even to chain their own skills got there. And that wonderfully difficult zone got turned into easy mode.

And here we are again. I’ve got insta gibbed and cc chained, I got wtf’d by the raptors. You know what I learned? Snipers die first and fast, don’t fight raptors standing still or in tight spaces, orange/red stuff on the ground is actually painful, your positioning matters A LOT. It’s the most fun I’ve had in PVE since I first got to Orr after launch. I usually have to go to PvP or WvW to be this entertained.

I usually run a sword/dagger shortbow thief with full glass gear, DA/Trickery/Acro traits. The mobs in HoT are great, interesting mechanics and they will kill you if you aren’t paying attention, that is how it should be. I’ve had to go pistol pistol to really drill some of the tougher mobs from range. I’ve had to switch utility’s in and out. Learn, adapt and overcome.

You literally have had, and still have, the entirety of the rest of the PVE game to go mindlessly through easy content and you can’t find the internal fortitude to try it for a week before you cry nerf?
I have other words for that but these forums are PG.

Unplayable Solo

Aytheist.9476

I didnt cry for nerf – I petitioned for a refund. I dont remember Orr because I wasnt there. I enjoyed GW2 as I found it, spent money on HoT expecting more of the same, and was bitterly disappointed. They are obviously free to change the playability however they see fit, but they should be honest about those changes before taking my money.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: ICEAciD.8065

ICEAciD.8065

Orr was harder than this on release!

/
Also 3 years ago a comment I made about fast/quick respawn rates was infracted.

Times changed I feel, players get better or do something else.

(edited by ICEAciD.8065)

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: MonteCristo.2065

MonteCristo.2065

I think ANET got the difficult just right (for solo and group players).

I play 50% of the time solo and 50% with a few friends.

SOLO:
I will admit, its tough but its fair. The new content keeps the game interesting by making you adapt to new situations. These new situations require you to switch a trait or two, switch gear, switch weapons and understand the enemies mechanics (strengths & weaknesses). Example, the smokescale was really getting the better of me until i realised that if i lure it out of its smoke field its really easy to take down. It took me a few smokescales to learn this but that’s the fun of exploring the new world.
The thought of exploring this new world, not knowing what dangers lie ahead makes it exciting and if i do come into a deadly situation i either run, regroup and figure out how I’m going to beat it, or i fight, die and then learn from the situation and come out better off overall.
I also understand my limitations, i cant expect to always come out on top of every champ I try solo and sometimes going around (or gliding over) the champs is the best option for me. In the end I still achieve what I wanted (heroes points, POI ,etc), I just had to think a little more to get it.

GROUP PLAY:
Not much to say, group events are hard enough and general exploration with 3 or 4 friends makes the new content pretty easy.

If any of you are having trouble soloing the new content, don’t lose heart.
Experiment and try new builds, gear combinations and tactics. Also don’t be ashamed to ask random players for help or advice. I find 95% of the GW2 community is very friendly and open to help.

Best of Luck

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Different opinion here. Solo has been a blast for me. The major complaint for group events is people giving up. One of the wyvers in the canopy as an example. You need to damage it then when it builds a wall glide over it dropping eggs. I did not know it when I started but it is easy to figure out. People just left instead. Was at 5% when timer ran out. Would have been an easy kill.
There are annoying things but frankly no matter how it was arranged there would be annoying things.

Unplayable Solo

Aytheist.9476

Edmond Dantes your points are well considered but don’t address the issue: They forced all this upon the paying casual player who doesn’t want to deal with raid-style group and tactical requirements. As I said, they are free to change the gameplay, but when it’s this drastic they have to disclose the changes before taking money.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: JayAction.9056

JayAction.9056

This is an mmo. Of course some things are going to be “unplayable” solo.

Unplayable Solo

Yargesh.4965

Pretty much this.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Kulvar.1239

Kulvar.1239

I love this refreshing difficulty! I completelly missed the brainless halloween labyrinth farm train because it’s so much enjoying to play in Maguuma!

People dpsing brainlessly because of months of bad habits is what make it looking so hard. As soon as you explain how to deal with events, it’s much easy.

Just remember Tequatl. Before, people say that it’s impossible.
Now I find him a little too easy and brainless xD

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

well they group/map wide events :/
If you feel you map is empty, like you have done for 1y with silverwastes use the LFG and search for an organized one.

Also you know…join a guild…

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: MonteCristo.2065

MonteCristo.2065

Aytheist , Firstly props for “Edmond Dantes”

I understand your point but Guild Wars 2 is 3 years old and people have been dying for something different and to be honest, if ANET didn’t bring something new to the table, the game would die.

I’ve been following all the developer newsfeeds, videos and POI episodes and the developers have been saying for months that the new content will challenge us and it will break the old META style gameplay and require players to explore more build variety.

I’m sorry to hear you feel your hard earned Dollars have been wasted

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Ranlares.2513

Ranlares.2513

I am mastery 70, have the first 3 maps around 90% complete and the fourth at 70. NOthing in the expansion is not soloable unless it is a champ or above, and i have even soloed a couple champs, just get better or swap gear.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: fireflyry.7023

fireflyry.7023

Massive
Multiplayer
Role
Playing
Game

Solo play has always been a huge part of the player base or have people forgotten about GW1 heroes already?

Point being this has always been a franchise that embraced and designed core mechanics around this style of play, many players have supported the franchise for 10+ years as a result. You can’t just use “l2p” as rebuttal.

MMO’s have to embrace this else they risk losing a large slice of customer pie, as Anet has come to realize with gear grind options BUT the door still needs to swing both ways.

Making grouped content feel forced in open world while alienating solo players is just bad design.That’s what raids, fractals and dungeons are for.

A gradual change would have been fine but it’s this sudden switch in mechanics that seems to have aggravated things.

If your having adventurer problems I feel bad for you son, I dodged 99 arrows till my knee took one.

Unplayable Solo

Aytheist.9476

Doh OK. I guess before HoT it wasn’t an mmo?

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Ranlares.2513

Ranlares.2513

Massive
Multiplayer
Role
Playing
Game

Solo play has always been a huge part of the player base or have people forgotten about GW1 heroes already?

Point being this has always been a franchise that embraced and designed core mechanics around this style of play, many players have supported the franchise for 10+ years as a result. You can’t just use “l2p” as rebuttal.

MMO’s have to embrace this else they risk losing a large slice of customer pie, as Anet has come to realize with gear grind options BUT the door still needs to swing both ways.

Making grouped content feel forced in open world while alienating solo players is just bad design.That’s what raids, fractals and dungeons are for.

A gradual change would have been fine but it’s this sudden switch in mechanics that seems to have aggravated things.

GW1 and GW2 are VASTLY different games. Comparing them is like comparing GW2 to Everquest.

Unplayable Solo

Yargesh.4965

Doh OK. I guess before HoT it wasn’t an mmo?

How many group events in lvl 80 zones do you do solo?

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: fireflyry.7023

fireflyry.7023

Massive
Multiplayer
Role
Playing
Game

GW1 and GW2 are VASTLY different games. Comparing them is like comparing GW2 to Everquest.

No kitten sherlock but that doesn’t change the main focus of complaint. The switch from vanilla to HoT in this respect.

If your having adventurer problems I feel bad for you son, I dodged 99 arrows till my knee took one.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Thunderwitch.3672

Thunderwitch.3672

I think that empty new maps – this is big proof that HoT has failed. I played all weekend and I’ve never seen so empty maps. And it’s the first weekend of the new expancion! Unbelievably.

Nobody announced that we cannot play like before. Nobody said that HoT is not for us. For what we paid? What we can now do in this game, as a solo players? Almost nothing.
For three years we could play solo – now suddenly cannot. For three years we could create and upgrade our small guilds – now we cannot. For three years we could choose – constantly cooperate with other players or not. Now, someone decided it for us. But we are not foolish children. We are adults and solvent people.

Anet, you should have warned us about the upcoming changes. You had to say – “solo players, you are no longer welcome here”. And then we did not pay to new addon. But we have actually deceived.

As a developers, you should know that hardcore gamers and raiders make tiny percentage of community. All the rest – it’s casual gamers and solo gamers. They are the core of the community. They also make a lot of micro-transactions.

Now look at your empty new maps and think, who filled them before?
You kick larger half of community. Great decision. Congratulations.

Just one question – what for?

Unplayable Solo

Yargesh.4965

Never have seen an empty map.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Mayga.7241

Mayga.7241

I played a lot from the start of HoT. Most of maps – empty, even in comparison with the starting areas. In lfg only SW and labyrinth.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: AWACS.6537

AWACS.6537

The open world is not that hard, group events actually require groups and other events can be done solo.

On the topic of empty maps, I have seen several, even to the point where it let me transfer into another map. I think Halloween is taking most of the players..

No.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Agares.6073

Agares.6073

Never have seen an empty map.

that is so much bs lol
there is a big reddit thread about this too and other sites had this complain too but ok

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Abimes.9726

Abimes.9726

Hello ,

Open world events are quite easy solo. You just have to dodge the obvious animations / use invul / stab.

Champions are quite easy to solo , like any champion solo the key is understand the mech they use and adapt.

Group events (skill points)/Champion may take one or 2 – 3 try but are doable solo.

Legendary Champions are the only one i couln’t do solo wich is fine i think.

I’m a Pvp based player and it’s the first time i appreciate the pve content cause i finaly can use the game mechs (dodges , los , damage mitigations , blocks, reflect , burst).

I hope arenanet won’t do the mistake they did with the first gw2 and nerf mob AI into the ground making the game unchallenging.

Nb : To all those who have problems start with a mixed gear : Def/zerk and learn to dodge obvious tells , disengage when they cast huge AOEs, etc… . If you like to play with your feets and your neigbour cat controling your mouse , just don’t play Hot.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Rubik.2048

Rubik.2048

Solo I’ve had some issues getting from Point A to B in some maps. Enemy density can be quite high in some areas of the maps. So its easy to get overrun if you are not very very careful. Especially if you are like me and want to look at the map and plan a path or get a bit confused on a path. Those couple of seconds the respawns can start popping.

Events is where I’m a bit bothered by. Even events not labeled as group events will either lead up to group events you can’t complete or is just overwhelming in enemy numbers that a solo person can struggle with it. And the amount of people I’ve seen oddly just run by an event I’m doing and not assist is more than I expected despite the need for exp.

Haven’t had too many issues getting people to complete HP when I get to them. But its a bit annoying to work you way to a spot and realize you need more people for sure. But I definitely see peoples fears for this system and trying to get HP completed on another character. I know I’m not looking forward to it.

Story is easy solo though. Haven’t had any issues at all there. But all the NPC assistance in a lot of the bigger fights is helpful as usual.

Would definitely agree with this.

From the weekend I spent playing in the new areas I am growing more and more disappointed with the realisation that this is just not meant for solo players.

When I did manage to find enough players doing an event I had one “reward” I think as normal and others with “x percentage participation” – even though I was present from the start to the end and can only conclude the one for say 60 pcnt participation was because I spent time running around ressing downed players? If that is so then that really would seem to defeat the idea of being a helpful group together.

Although I accept challenging content will lead to more deaths, I am bothered by the fact that there are so few WPs, getting killed time and time again trying to finally reach a new WP is just way beyond frustrating.

I absolutely would not be tempted to try any of my other characters in HoT, the fun just isn’t there for me.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: ski.4927

ski.4927

I really wish I could see how many of the “It’s too hard” crowd are running bad zerker builds.

If something is too hard in your current set up, reflect, rebuild, retry. As long as we aren’t talking extremes, “too hard” is MUCH better than “too easy”.

Turkish Krul – Druid

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Mayga.7241

Mayga.7241

Another important aspect. In my small guild I cannot get any banner in HoT. Because some developer shut me access to the guild hall. It is nonsense. Now I must join the big guild or look for this banner somewhere? And who will explain why I should tolerate such discomfort?

So, solo players are paid like everyone else, but will get only a portion of the content.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

I am trying to do Hero points to unlock the Elite specs.

It is difficult to understand how this above/below things works but when I try to run these places, the roads are full of mobs, if I am not perma stealther it is not even possible to reach to the point from the amount of aggro you will get.

If you can group up with five people you can reach there but it seems it is not even possible to find 5 people to group up on the maps.

And OP is right, I was shocked there are so few people in the maps to make the group Events and in this is in the first 3 days of the expansion, I don’t even don’t want to think about what will be after 6 months. They will be deserted areas like starter zones.

Again a huge investment of development time for the areas people will never visit after first char, MMO developer never learns I guess.

It seems I have to level all my chars masteris in WvWvW.

And this expansion hates melee classes so big, in BWE2 beating the last dragon like boss at the end of event chain was possible with my Reaper, at BWE3 they changed something if you try to melee this guys you melt to burns, it doesn’t matter how much cleanse you bring , you cleans one, it is applied again, in the same time a staff Ele can nuke from distance no prob.

I have no idea the classes with no range option, Revenant I am looking to you, should do there, I am not even sure Hammer is ranged weapon or not, 1200 range on a Hammer?

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

The game isn’t faceroll anymore and the casuals whine. I die a lot and sometimes I yell at the screen but I wouldn’t complain. This is no mumbo jumbo starter zone content, get used to it or get help from your friends/guild.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

I wouldn’t say its unplayable solo but it is certainly difficult and not catered to someone wanting to complete things on their own.

A lot of the hero challenges need toning down though, they should be challenging and require skill to complete solo but not to the point where you need a group to kill the champs. Most of them are a pain to reach and its annoying when you manage to get to them only to have to stand around waiting for 2/3 other people to show up so you can trigger them.

Other than that I’m enjoying the majority of HoT.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Kiza.5630

Kiza.5630

And OP is right, I was shocked there are so few people in the maps to make the group Events and in this is in the first 3 days of the expansion, I don’t even don’t want to think about what will be after 6 months. They will be deserted areas like starter zones.

Maybe not. Right now the majority walzes over the maps to get things done as fast as possible. I guess most have now moved on from verdant brink to the later maps. But since some places are inaccessible with only the masteries you unlock in the beginning, people will come back to the map later on.

Maps have a different feeling and theme to them as well. Some will prefer one map, others another map. The players will probably distribute more or less evenly. If not I’m sure Anet will do something about it. Look how fast they reacted to story masteries thingy.

Unplayable Solo

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Hello ,

Open world events are quite easy solo. You just have to dodge the obvious animations / use invul / stab.

Champions are quite easy to solo , like any champion solo the key is understand the mech they use and adapt.

Group events (skill points)/Champion may take one or 2 – 3 try but are doable solo.

Legendary Champions are the only one i couln’t do solo wich is fine i think.

I’m a Pvp based player and it’s the first time i appreciate the pve content cause i finaly can use the game mechs (dodges , los , damage mitigations , blocks, reflect , burst).

I hope arenanet won’t do the mistake they did with the first gw2 and nerf mob AI into the ground making the game unchallenging.

Nb : To all those who have problems start with a mixed gear : Def/zerk and learn to dodge obvious tells , disengage when they cast huge AOEs, etc… . If you like to play with your feets and your neigbour cat controling your mouse , just don’t play Hot.

I can fight the champions toe to toe just fine, but what are you gonna do when the full cheese 4 minute timer runs out regardless of what gear you use? That’s what I’m annoyed about, if anything I could do with more difficulty.

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia