Who hates this game now because of HoT?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: SmudgerUK.4715

SmudgerUK.4715

I still love this game, but it’s fair to say that, apart from my Tiger Pet and Gliding, HoT isn’t my favourite thing.
Navigating the new areas can be frustrating at best and impossible at worst depending on the progress of the relevant META. Being killed at the restart of the Dragon’s Stand map is just annoying. Sometimes it feels like they just threw a bunch of ideas at a wall and used the ones that stuck to it.
I’m in a Guild of Two so no Guild Hall for me, but I didn’t have one before HoT so it’s not so big a deal. If I wanted a Guild Hall I’d do what my wife did and join another Guild. What I don’t like is that a reward from the chest at the Shatterer now has an item for use only in relation to a Guild Hall. I can’t sell it, trade it or give it away, it’s nothing more than a dust collector right now. I should be able to do something with that. Also a lot of people haven’t got HoT, do they also get what is probably, for them, a useless reward?
Not exactly HoT related but probably with it in mind, I really don’t like what they did with the old skill points. I now have a bunch of Hero Points that I can’t use and I’m not even sure I’m still getting Shards for “levelling” because my XP bar doesn’t go anywhere in Core Tyria anymore.
The game feels less casual friendly now. You can’t just wander around on your own in Dragon’s Stand for an hour and kill random stuff because there’s no time to breathe unless you’re in a party and no real progress if you didn’t make it in time to join a map where the META is being done.
It’s like ANet has decided that, having let us play the way we wanted for almost three years, we’re going to have to play the way they want if we want to keep playing new content.
I’m really okay with that, they’re trying to be different, not everything is going to work. I pre-purchased HoT and I’ve completed the storyline, done the events and mapped it all. Got my Ranger his Tiger pet and I’ve maxed out gliding so I definitely can’t say I hate the game, it just hasn’t been as much fun for me this time around.

Posted by: foxcat.4096

foxcat.4096

Another issue is that increasing the power of players means mobs need increased power too, just to stay even. Central Tyria mobs were not much of a challenge before HoT but now don’t even reach cannon fodder levels. anet really needs to think before giving players even more power we don’t need.

Worse it creates balance issues between players who have HoT and those that do not.

Im really starting to feel HOT players have an advantage in WvW/EoTM. Sorry but getting insta downed alot since HOT gives me the “Pay to Win” feeling. Never rage quit before HOT and been doing alot of that lately. I’ll give it some more time before exploring other options. HOT just isnt for me.

An expansion is not “pay to win” its your decision if you buy it or not however and expansion like the name suggests is gonna expand on the base game. Which in the case of pretty much every MMO ever meant and increase in level cap. HoT had no level cap increase but introduced new specs even if it was possible that they where all in perfect balance with the exisiting pre HoT builds you are still gimping yourself by having less options.

The reality of expansions in MMOs is if you do not have the existing expansion/s you don’t have the full game and as such will be at a disadvantage. Gw2 is pretty unique in that you can still be competitive without the expansion but again you will always be limited as you do not have access to all the content. If you cant deal with that then MMOs are not for you further more if you can’t afford $30 or whatever for the expansion playing video games should not be a priority for you.

Posted by: Theege.9783

Theege.9783

God, I have never hated a game as much as I hate GW2 right now due to HoT. Seriously, just thinking about the game—about Treehearne, Scarlet, the wasted potential, all the terrible writing, Scarlet, horrific balancing that takes months to fix, Scarlet, the Charr and their kittenting on humans even though humans saved their sorry kitten and killed their gods, the Charr claiming they killed their gods, godkitten Scarlet—makes me want to rant about it.

So, after three years, I quit. That’s it, I’m done holding on to foolish hopes that the quality of the game would improve.

And before anyone asks, because someone always asks in an attempt deflect from complaints, I already gave my stuff away. I’d say badger him about it, but he uninstalled shortly after I did.

Posted by: leviathan.2148

leviathan.2148

In previous post I criticized the OP and forgot to give my feedback about HoT.

I actually like it. After its launch I played a lot in the new maps and leveled masteries quite quickly. I’m already at 161, I’ve never did Cof/spider farm and I don’t feel that I had to grind. But I enjoyed the maps a lot.

I like that the hero points are actually challenging for solo player, but I’ve never had any problem with getting people to help. That’s what MMOs are about.

I even like precursor collections. Sure they’re expensive, but that could be expected and I’ll rather finish legendary one small step at the time than just grinding for gold. It brought a sense of progression for me. There is one serious rng grind with new legendaries, mainly with ley line sparks that made me take a break from HoT maps after finishing HOPE but overall I find it great.

Story seemed a little too short. I expected more. The cutscenes were great though. I have to say that I liked Zhaitan’s story more, because it felt to be on much bigger scale. Story of HoT is a commando mission.

Raids are great.

Elite specs are great but I’m still disappointed about lack of new scrapper mechanics and just bad gyro skills.

I don’t play pvp and wvw much, I liked the new borderands map and pvp league actually motivated me to play pvp but I get it that there are many flaws and wvw needs rework to incentivize people to play it.

Reading the forums feels like I’m in the minority that actually enjoys HoT content. I don’t know if it’s also the reality. I’m definitely curious how the next expansion will be different from this one and if again so many vocal people will complain about it. I personally am optimistic.

I am an engineer – a pianist of destruction! Now please go back to standing in my AOE.

http://wpwhendead.tumblr.com - a GW2 webcomic about a Charr and a Skritt

Posted by: leviathan.2148

leviathan.2148

In previous post I criticized the OP and forgot to give my feedback about HoT.

I actually like it. After its launch I played a lot in the new maps and leveled masteries quite quickly. I’m already at 161, I’ve never did Cof/spider farm and I don’t feel that I had to grind. But I enjoyed the maps a lot.

I like that the hero points are actually challenging for solo player, but I’ve never had any problem with getting people to help. That’s what MMOs are about.

I even like precursor collections. Sure they’re expensive, but that could be expected and I’ll rather finish legendary one small step at the time than just grinding for gold. It brought a sense of progression for me. There is one serious rng grind with new legendaries, mainly with ley line sparks that made me take a break from HoT maps after finishing HOPE but overall I find it great.

Story seemed a little too short. I expected more. The cutscenes were great though. I have to say that I liked Zhaitan’s story more, because it felt to be on much bigger scale. Story of HoT is a commando mission.

Raids are great.

Elite specs are great but I’m still disappointed about lack of new scrapper mechanics and just bad gyro skills.

I don’t play pvp and wvw much, I liked the new borderands map and pvp league actually motivated me to play pvp but I get it that there are many flaws and wvw needs rework to incentivize people to play it.

Reading the forums feels like I’m in the minority that actually enjoys HoT content. I don’t know if it’s also the reality. I’m definitely curious how the next expansion will be different from this one and if again so many vocal people will complain about it. I personally am optimistic.

I am an engineer – a pianist of destruction! Now please go back to standing in my AOE.

http://wpwhendead.tumblr.com - a GW2 webcomic about a Charr and a Skritt

Posted by: Fellfoot.8156

Fellfoot.8156

I don’t hate the game because of HoT; I am really disappointed with HoT mainly because of what happened to WvW. Personally, I was excited for a new map in WvW, and then when I actually got to play the map I felt so let down. Kitten me for believing that HoT was going to improve WvW… it didn’t, over all. Perhaps my expectations were just too high?

Not everything that came with HoT is disappointing, though.

[AIR] Henge of Denravi aka Pink Abu, [BAMA] RollTide
chopping wood one day, dropped a piece,
all I could say was, “…fell…foot…”

Posted by: Faab.8049

Faab.8049

With a expansion people want: New pvp maps, New borderlands, New pve maps, New legendary’s, New dungeons/fractal, New armorsets. Ofcourse are people upset. Paying 60bucks for 10dollar content. (maybe 15dollar) #ripoff.

A-Net could have done this. Sell HoT as a DLC pack. So everyone is happy with new content for a few months, complete everything, complain about not having enough to do.
Then, 9 months later, they are going to release new content, but because the previous content was sold as a DLC, they sell this one as well as a DLC.
Can you imagine the outrage from the community? Again having to pay for new content?
They bought the base game with the promise that it was Buy to play. You would get updates over the years, Anet adding content gradually. And then ANet decides to throw this out of the window and start charging for DLC’s (which is actually not something that is appreciated by the gaming community when it happens with other games).

I realize you and a lot of people (myself included) are dissapointed with the content and the direction of the game. It feels like a rip off. Then again, you also buy what you could call a HoT seasons pass, an investment that will pay off over the next year (?) as Anet adds content, new LS chapters etc.
WHo knows how long ANet will wait with the next paid expansion, but it will not come in the next year, and that means that for €50 you get to play this game unlimited for at least a year, exploring the content.

Posted by: Mahou.3924

Mahou.3924

I wouldn’t say I hate HoT, but I’m also not all positive with the new maps. I can live with the hard(er) mobs as I know I’m a low-skilled player, and thus will have my trouble here and there. Navigation and farming mastery xp, on the other hand, is simply annoying for me. The latter also tedious. Maybe I’m supposed to rush to DS to get the most xp? But with VB and the second map, getting around 20-30k per event if a million xp for the level 1 mastery is required and the xp needed goes up, isn’t really influencing my motivation in a positive way. Not asking for instant-reward, mind you, and I’m sure that people who actually enjoy running events ad nauseum during their available game time have no problems with it.

It’s absurd, but I wonder why I enjoy leveling my characters to 80 through the same zones more than doing metas in general.
But a few of the elite specs provide some fresh air and I will see through the story with my own eyes. So it’s not all doom and gloom for me.

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

HoT was a giant slap to the face….. and I pretty much never set foot in the maguuma maps anymore since all it is is grinding.

Since the expansion dropped…. I’ve spent most of my game time playing pvp…… and now that ranked is down…. there is next to no motivation for me to play the game.

Posted by: ChrizZcE.5981

ChrizZcE.5981

haven´t logged in for months now. Before HoT I played the game religiously.

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I won’t say I hate it, the story was good in places (when you save Zojja you really feel bad for her and she’s so worried about Taimi too and that scene had lots of emotional impact) but the maps need to be like Silverwaste instead of being on a fixed timer. Also Dragon’s Stand should do something about the need for taxiing.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I don’t mind it so much but it feels too restrictive. Make the timers like Silverwastes and make all the Adventures playable at any time so I can try them when I want. This playing on someone else’s schedule is for the birds.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Posted by: ckotoc.5421

ckotoc.5421

I dont hate it.But it made me resub to wow.I only log in to claim the daily reward.

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

I dont hate it.But it made me resub to wow.I only log in to claim the daily reward.

Doing the same but with ESO myself. If they ever decide to remove the PvP icons from PvE I may come back to do more, but I am not holding my breath.

(edited by Tommyknocker.6089)

Posted by: Conner.5803

Conner.5803

I realize you and a lot of people (myself included) are dissapointed with the content and the direction of the game. It feels like a rip off. Then again, you also buy what you could call a HoT seasons pass, an investment that will pay off over the next year (?) as Anet adds content, new LS chapters etc.
WHo knows how long ANet will wait with the next paid expansion, but it will not come in the next year, and that means that for €50 you get to play this game unlimited for at least a year, exploring the content.

This is not a good way of looking at it. First of all, when they release the new LS chapters, you will have to be there within the 2 weeks of release. Otherwise you will still be paying for them. Second, for that price they should have to make a hell of a lot more content than what we’ve got in the past years that is actually content that stays in the game instead of disappearing after 2 weeks.

As for the question OP made:

I am incredibly unsatisfied with this expansion. This is the first expansion I’ve seen in a game where most parts of the core game literally got killed off to make the expansion content look more appealing. I was primarily a PvE fractal/dungeon player. They completely killed this content off by removing the appealing parts of fractals being random and always something different to experience, and removing the rewards on dungeons without compensating them for the removal. Fractals has become Swamp Swamp Swamp and dungeons are completely dead.

The 4 new Meta maps are incredibly boring if you play them for a month. And all of them have this incredibly long meta where you have to be on time to be able to even participate. Besides that, the maps are tiny. Yes they’re 3-layered, but each layer only has a certain (tiny) amount to actually explore.

I’ve been AFK’ing mostly these days while playing other games. Other than the occasional raid, most of the game is literally dead to me.

Posted by: BlueBoy.1236

BlueBoy.1236

I dont really hate HoT, but many of my friends do (thanks to the changes on wvw and dungeons) and now they’ve moved on to another game.

It’s getting lonely here

Posted by: Blindfoldedchaos.9265

Blindfoldedchaos.9265

I’m too casual of a player to get a legendary but this new addition for a precursor are so much of a grind fest I might as well grind for gold and buy one off the market.

It was already a grind for a precursor pre-HoT, you had to hope you got lucky with a drop or throw tons of exotics into the forge in a 1/100th chance to get a precursor, HoT gave a way for players to get a precursor without having to pray too much to RNG and sacrifice a newborn just to try and lower the chance to 1 out of 99

The maps are ok, VB being the best, and TD being the absolute worst to play in. The mastery system is horrible because after completing the expansion with two characters and grinding towards map completions with multiple characters I’m nowhere near to maxing out my mastery for HoT alone (note I’m a casual player) and yet no longer have the interest in replaying these maps after doing it so many times.

I agree with one thing here, TD is the worst, Mastery maxing is set to take alot of time, its the point, to its core GW2 is a grindfest, just like every other MMO out on the market.

The core game is still more fun to play than HoT to me, I’ve still done fractals for a while but haven’t seen a single ascended drop besides rings, honestly ascended rates from all areas of the game should be a lot higher due to the costs of materials rising,
the amount of gold you are likely using to help out your guild with, who unfortunately are dying due to realizing the new guild updates are killing small guilds altogether.

Prices for materials change rapidly like a real market.
Drop rates will stay the same or else the prices would rise even more, as more people would need said mats.
Small guilds live and die all the time in MMO’s from something as simple as people not playing, to costs being too high as they try to do too many things.
Stuff like the additions to guild halls? are meant to take alot of time, which some small guilds it takes long enough for them to disband.

This game has been nothing fun like and previous Guild Wars content I’m used to, I was with GW1 core game when Factions and Nightfall came out and it was always a fun new experience to play, yes it was a new game but the fun content was what mattered. I just am not liking this HoT content and I want to know who else agrees or disagrees.

GW2 is a completely different beast to GW1, always has, always will be, maybe you were on your ‘honeymoon’ period with GW2 for long enough, or didn’t really notice, but GW2 has always been a Grind Fest, the focus of ‘Fun Content’ in the market of MMO’s now adays is said Grind Fest for items/rewards,

I like some of what HoT brings, i dislike some of the HoT stuff, but more importantly, i look forward to what they can improve on, and make better for the community at large, that is, if they don’t go under by then.

(edited by Blindfoldedchaos.9265)

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

Hate would require much more passion than I feel for this game now. Primarily for four reasons: 1) HoT destroyed class balance entirely. 2) WvW neglect. 3) Lack of communication from the developers. 4) Guild Hall bullkitten nerfed our guild into the ground, we had upgrades we’d worked and paid for that we will never get back.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

This game has been nothing fun like and previous Guild Wars content I’m used to, I was with GW1 core game when Factions and Nightfall came out and it was always a fun new experience to play, yes it was a new game but the fun content was what mattered. I just am not liking this HoT content and I want to know who else agrees or disagrees.

Hot was a fun and new experience for me and I like a lot of things of the HoT content.

on the other hand … I could not stand the content of GW1 and Factions/Nightfall, I find that content totally boring and outdated.

Posted by: Galen Grey.4709

Galen Grey.4709

I don’t ‘hate’ it, but I’m not happy with a lot of the decisions made for HoT.

Unfortunately, elite specializations seems to obsolete the core professions in almost every conceivable way. I feel stupid for not taking them in a lot of cases, which is a pretty big failure in my eyes; since most elite specs are just a straight upgrade to the base class without any real trade-off.

I was also primarily a WvW player and I don’t really need to expound on that since so many others have voiced their concern with that game mode and I tend to agree with those players.

Thats because so far there is one elite specialization. when there is more it will change. Keep in mind core profession is 66% of your elite specialization anyway. That being said I disagree that the core profession dont have a use on their own. Sure the specializations make your profession excel in the specialization’s specific role. Cant have a better melee necro then a reaper. Cant have a better support Ranger then a druid etc.. But If I want a ranged necro, is the reaper a good choice then? nope How about a DPS ranger? etc.. Your play style is what counts, the elite specialization just gives new a new very efficient play style but your ore profession is still king in every other play style.

Posted by: BloodyPanda.6789

BloodyPanda.6789

I honestly can’t stand to play this game now because of the new expansion and it’s grind based additions to the games with HoT. I’m too casual of a player to get a legendary but this new addition for a precursor are so much of a grind fest I might as well grind for gold and buy one off the market. The maps are ok, VB being the best, and TD being the absolute worst to play in. The mastery system is horrible because after completing the expansion with two characters and grinding towards map completions with multiple characters I’m nowhere near to maxing out my mastery for HoT alone (note I’m a casual player) and yet no longer have the interest in replaying these maps after doing it so many times. The core game is still more fun to play than HoT to me, I’ve still done fractals for a while but haven’t seen a single ascended drop besides rings, honestly ascended rates from all areas of the game should be a lot higher due to the costs of materials rising, the amount of gold you are likely using to help out your guild with, who unfortunately are dying due to realizing the new guild updates are killing small guilds altogether. This game has been nothing fun like and previous Guild Wars content I’m used to, I was with GW1 core game when Factions and Nightfall came out and it was always a fun new experience to play, yes it was a new game but the fun content was what mattered. I just am not liking this HoT content and I want to know who else agrees or disagrees.

some contents i like and play to enjoy my time

some contents i dont like so i skip it and has never done it

some contents takes too long and grindy so i either choose to ignore it or do it piece by piece depend on if i like the content

i dont get why would u hate a video game?

Posted by: green plum.7514

green plum.7514

I think the value of HoT is ok. Sure, its not a massive content upgrade, but it sets a foundation for many things to come and it shows that GW2 — as far as conceptual development and design goes — is still miles ahead of anything on the market. You need to realise that GW2 is highly experimental. The team explores new ways of presenting content, new ways of navigating content and new ways of consuming content. I don’t play much due to work, and yes, the zones are ridiculously annoying for a solo casual player, but with some patience it really comes together and I start to enjoy the way how the zones live and work.

However, what I really hate is the average player mentality. Its really the players that can destroy anything interesting the designers are trying to do. Mind-numbing farm trains all over the game world, elitism in dungeons, abuse of bugs and mechanics in dungeon and then whiling when these things get nerved — IMO, its the community that is responsible for the gaming becoming less ‘fun’. In the end, the reason why some of the new zones are a frustrating experience is because when you try to do some events and explore new corners — there is nobody there to back you up, because everyone is just running around in a train like a bot.

Posted by: jbrother.1340

jbrother.1340

I don’t get it, I have a full time job and maxed masteries about 2 months ago, finished new Legendary a month ago. People just seem casual, uneffective and slow.

Seems like this would depend on your job and what you do other than play this game in your free time.

You basically are free to say anything you want of course. It remains to be seen if you are telling the truth however.

Until you prove it these are just words.

Posted by: GreyWolf.8670

GreyWolf.8670

Yeah, me too, except most days I’m not even collecting the login rewards now.

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I don’t hate GW2. It’s just a game. I don’t love it either. Well, not anymore.
I log to craft T7 mats and sell these on TP. I rack up useless gold. I WvW once or twice a week. That’s it.
Balance since HoT is boring. Too many crutches, passives. It makes the amazing combat system dull.

VoxL, NSPPT

Posted by: The Colon of Jack.2158

The Colon of Jack.2158

I regret buying HoT on release. I moved onto an MMORPG with the tank, dps, healer system, and it’s such a breath of fresh air. Team work galore, and I’m excited about new gear I get.

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

I wouldn’t say “hate”. I strongly dislike what they did with core features of the base game. Namely, destroying dungeons and hiding better rewards in fractals behind the HoT paywall. Super gross tactic from a company that 5 years ago never would have dreamed of doing something like that and had a player base that would have held them way more accountable than the player base that exists in this game does now.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

I barely log in anymore, yes, it is because of HOT changes, for me it was as follows:

1. My small guild became useless, we used it for some havoc and BL defense here and there, its functionality has been completely destroyed by HOT due to guild hall grind and all the related changes.

2. No one left to havoc against or with. A large part of this due to the above, but there are other major factors as well.

3. Hero Point grind. I have 9 toons. 1st 2 were OK since I was still exploring the content, 3 one I kinda powered through, 4th, barely made it, 5th caused me nausea IRL so hard I actually logged off and shut down my computer in disgust. So I ended up completely abandoning 5 out of 9 of my toons because they just arent worth playing without full elite spec unlock and I am not going to make myself almost puke again.

4. New BL map failure. Learned it, tried it, really really tried it for about 1-2 months, grew to really really hate it, all the verticals, assinine labirinth features etc., just can’t stand it. Neither can vast majority of people who learned how to play it, so now the BL maps are mostly empty most of the time.

5. Elite skills imbalances. If not for that, in combination with the HP grind, then I would not have abandoned so many of my toons and the game would have had more variety and be more interesting to play.

6. New HOT maps are stupid filled with too many verticals, jumping puzzles and jumping / vertical puzzle elements. Its nice to have these here and there, and its even good to have a region or so for players who enjoy this type of stuff, but these maps take it to idiotic proportions and falsely assume everyone is like those players.

7. In PVE, as stated above, too many timers, too long event chains, many times I have been unable to complete stuff because of this. Add to that problems with filled maps, map taxiing etc.

8. Precursor crafting. This was supposed to be a challenging way instead of grinding way to get a precursor. As it is, I can grind gold needed to get one of off TP about 2-3 times faster then I can grind everything needed to craft one. Hence, whats the point ?

So do I hate HOT ? Yea, it basically ruined wvw and caused so many people to quit it and/or the game entirely that in NA there is only 1 tier remainign which is playable on the scales for which the game mode was designed. And you have to blow gems or $$ to get in it and then still have a vastly overall neutered experience.

So yea, I hate HOT.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I do not hate the game, I dislike HoT, mostly the meta map timers. But I don’t have to play on HoT maps, so I don’t. I’ll play on HoT maps when they reduce the timers (apparently CJ said in the stream yesterday that they are looking in to making the meta turnaround shorter).

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Raizen.7981

Raizen.7981

HoT is awesome, I honestly don’t get the hate.

HP grind for elite- I’m sorry, I’ve made 4 toons since HoT, all powerleveled to 80(0 central Tyria HPs) and it didn’t take more than 2 hours to “grind” the elite. You need 23 hero challenges, and with a proper commander they’re doable in less than an hour. Get better

Verticallity and hard2navigate bullkitten- while I agree that Tangled Depths is a hate crime towards most players, the other 3 maps are extremely easy to navigate through. Running for 3 hours in each said map will make you memorize most of the stuff.

Mastery grind- Oh, kitten you. I’ve been playing daily and I’m at 114/163 points. This kitten isn’t supposed to be fast. I do a couple of adventures then hop on to something else. It’s only grindy if you make it grindy. For someone like me, who doesn’t give a kitten about masteries, being at 70% completion after 3 months(content that’s supposed to last a few years) is more than enough.

Guild revamps- Oh, kitten you. It’s called Guild Wars 2, not Me-And-2-More-Casuals-That-Log-Once-A-Month 2

Meta timers- ye, these could be cut in half, but then a lot of low-pop maps wouldn’t stand a chance to reach T4.

Raids- raids are awesome. Now, with the nerfs to alacrity, revenant AA 2 win and burnzekers, they don’t feel like a total faceroll anymore(if you complained about raid difficulty before the 26th jan patch, kitten you)

Claiming that the game is dying and loads of people left – Oh, kitten you. You got no clue how many people started the game with the HoT and the “trial” game model. Hint: Way more than the ones that quit.

Dungeons still give a lot of gold. For 5 man speed running groups that can clear them in minutes, taking into account the currency rewards aswell, I’d say that 10-20g/ hour is extremely doable. Which is very much on par with most other activities(cf – fractal runs- mat farm- chmap trains etc)

BrotherBelial.3094

HoT is awesome, I honestly don’t get the hate.

HP grind for elite- I’m sorry, I’ve made 4 toons since HoT, all powerleveled to 80(0 central Tyria HPs) and it didn’t take more than 2 hours to “grind” the elite. You need 23 hero challenges, and with a proper commander they’re doable in less than an hour. Get better

Verticallity and hard2navigate bullkitten- while I agree that Tangled Depths is a hate crime towards most players, the other 3 maps are extremely easy to navigate through. Running for 3 hours in each said map will make you memorize most of the stuff.

Mastery grind- Oh, kitten you. I’ve been playing daily and I’m at 114/163 points. This kitten isn’t supposed to be fast. I do a couple of adventures then hop on to something else. It’s only grindy if you make it grindy. For someone like me, who doesn’t give a kitten about masteries, being at 70% completion after 3 months(content that’s supposed to last a few years) is more than enough.

Guild revamps- Oh, kitten you. It’s called Guild Wars 2, not Me-And-2-More-Casuals-That-Log-Once-A-Month 2

Meta timers- ye, these could be cut in half, but then a lot of low-pop maps wouldn’t stand a chance to reach T4.

Raids- raids are awesome. Now, with the nerfs to alacrity, revenant AA 2 win and burnzekers, they don’t feel like a total faceroll anymore(if you complained about raid difficulty before the 26th jan patch, kitten you)

Claiming that the game is dying and loads of people left – Oh, kitten you. You got no clue how many people started the game with the HoT and the “trial” game model. Hint: Way more than the ones that quit.

Dungeons still give a lot of gold. For 5 man speed running groups that can clear them in minutes, taking into account the currency rewards aswell, I’d say that 10-20g/ hour is extremely doable. Which is very much on par with most other activities(cf – fractal runs- mat farm- chmap trains etc)

You sound upset that people don’t like the game as much as you, but you do know that people like different things right? Telling people to get better, or kitten this and kitten you, yeah that’s really helpful, and make myself and probably others not take your post seriously at all.

I’m glad you like HoT, I do not. So I don’t play on the maps or do raids. It really is that simple for me. It also keeps me away from angry people like your self who clearly think they are better than most other players, for what ever reason.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

I love HoT tbh. I mean, I’m not a fan at all of the open world content, but I wasn’t in the original game either so that’s hardly anet’s fault. For me the reason HoT is so great is mostly the raids. I loved the first wing and I’m really looking forward to the next one.

That being said, they butchered fractals. The instabilities are just horrible, the reward other than the gold is terrible. Where the hell are the ascended boxes now? But the worst part is that they promised harder fractals and didn’t deliver. The amount of facetanking that’s possible on a full glass cannon in lvl 90+ is just disgusting. On top of that they negated all progress to pre-HoT fractal players since all the skins, including the gold ones are stupidly easy to get, destroying all value it had.

Posted by: Scolix.4879

Scolix.4879

I don’t i went through the story but then again i don’t care at all about map completions or grinding useless mastery points or legendary stuff i do what i enjoy and that does not include grinding crap that only gives me some skins to wear on my armor or weapons.

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

For me , it feels lazy.. why? Cuz besides the new content that you go threw way to fast. The stuff that’s left to do feels recycled. Example. Legendaries questing. I mean to go quest over old stuff done a 100 times instead of creating new & exiting questing line of story for it. Now that’s Lazy! thx Obama..

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

On top of that they negated all progress to pre-HoT fractal players since all the skins, including the gold ones are stupidly easy to get, destroying all value it had.

You must be playing a different game. I’ve done 5 dailies almost every day since they launched HoT. I’m still only at 7 golden relics and most of those are from achievements. At my current rate of getting golden relics/weapons from drops/chests, I’ll need another 3 months before I can forge the one weapon I want.

BrotherBelial.3094

On top of that they negated all progress to pre-HoT fractal players since all the skins, including the gold ones are stupidly easy to get, destroying all value it had.

You must be playing a different game. I’ve done 5 dailies almost every day since they launched HoT. I’m still only at 7 golden relics and most of those are from achievements. At my current rate of getting golden relics/weapons from drops/chests, I’ll need another 3 months before I can forge the one weapon I want.

^this,

Someone gets lucky with the RNG, and thinks it’s like it for everyone. A guy I know got 2 precursor’s in a row from the MF about a year ago. Yeah that means everyone gets them really easy…….. Not.

Posted by: Lakanna.2073

Lakanna.2073

“Hate?” Yes. It used to be the game I recommended to friends, the one I got prople to try out. It used to be a game I logged into every day, knowing I could find something interesting and fun to do.
Then they decided to gut the guild I was in with a few other casuals.

I disliked the new direction of making things harder to solo. I really disliked the idea of adding exclusive raid-only rewards, because it leads to raiding being the only “right” way to play. I really disliked the new event timers that rewarded those who could stay logged in for long periods and punished those who did not.

But the Guild Hall? Removing, permanently, the rewards we had already earned and putting up roadblocks to prevent us from reattaining ANY of that functionality unless I wanted to abandon the core guild or recruit ringers to help? That made me hate it.

Nowadays, I tell anyone who will listen that I hate the game, that it has become a game of timesinks, goldsinks, real-money sinks, gated content, and treating casuals like they aren’t important to the game at all (catering instead to the hardcore, and only them.) I have gone from wanting the game to succeed to wanting this new game dead, actively wanting it to fail. That’s a bit extreme, but I’m being honest here: it was something I really liked, and the devs took it away and changed it to fit people who never appreciated it for what it was.

I haven’t logged in since around Christmas. I keep hoping that the devs will change their direction, but see no reason to log in to a game I can’t stand playing anymore.

“entitled”: Ad Hominem fallacy condensed to a single word.

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

You misunderstand me. I’m not talking about RnG drop rate (which I agree is god awful). I’m talking about fractal difficulty now vs pre-HoT. Any brainless clown can do all dailies within the hour now. There’s no value to any fractal skin anymore.

Posted by: Yamagawa.5941

Yamagawa.5941

>.>
<.<

Hmm. Looks like a reasonable thread for my comments. Players grumpy with new content, much as I was years ago.

I’m someone who left as of the wardrobe update.
Why?
* the living story resembled a series of somewhat connected plot points happening in a fictional and non-functioning world - the selection of plot points was targeted at making a threat as big as possible but failed to pass the litmus test of ’what would a living world do when faced with the threat of Scarlet?’ Biggest was ’the chantry of secrets would be busy trying to find out about her next attack before it happened.’ Should be easy, since there are thousands of tons of resources being moved about and a half dozen or more fractured groups involved, with an MO that made both easy targets of investigation.’’ Living world my foot.
* lack of continuity from the staff. There once was a game called Guild Wars. No 1, no 2, just Guild Wars. Periodically, I’d bump into staff while playing GW2. Playing with them was neat, and sometimes a tad interesting (ask me about dodging sometime...) Occasionally I’d prod them with something from the original game, and find that they had never played the first game. This made it hard to explain to them some of the great things out of the first game that never made it into the second. Poking around today, I still see nothing to parallel the bosses in the first game, bosses which served not only as a source of character development - you learn skills from them, but also a source of unique and rare items that helped drive part of the game economy (green items, - each boss with a unique green item, sometimes with unique stats, sometimes with a unique skin. Sometimes worthless to builds, sometimes priceless to them). These bosses, generally 4-8 per area, were a draw to their areas. Players seeking to complete their masteries, their optimum builds, or just get that perfect item for sale, personal use or personal looks would seek them out in every corner of the world. But try explaining that to someone who’s never seen the game.
* loot overload. Still a thing: game threw at me stuff for: logging in. Turning 2 years old. Turning 3 years old. Killing Tequatl. The loot for tequatl yesterday was silly, I think I had a dozen plus different bags to open all Russian-doll style. There’s loot, and then there’s junk, what I got from Tequatl was junk: I sold, salvaged, or destroyed all of it. And to clear my inventory I had to spend several minutes sorting through the loot to decide if anything I got had any value whatsoever. I come to play, not to clean, and tequatl left a tremendous mess in my bags.
* ascended items. High tier stuff - Yay? Highest tier items being account bound. Drop the account bound so that players can grind for them as they see fit and I’d have no issue. But as implemented they forced many players into the crafting system for a first time. This wasn’t an issue for me but it was a problem for guild mates and friends.
* wardrobe: Biggest. Disappointment. Ever. Oh, I can understand how it serves a valuable role on the PvP side of things, and makes things simpler with the event items and the store skins side. But it wrecks some 80% of the crafting community, (which ascended items had already hurt), and removes a draw to remote or difficult content because now people only ever need a given skin once. Dual wield the axe of the flameraveger? Buy one and transmute the other. No need to lay out bazillions of gold or hours of play. The wardrobe told me that I’m never going to be able to ever see a myriad of interesting and challenging foes per zone that I’d have to kill for a variety of tangible rewards (training, valuable loot, or loot with nifty skins), and was the final straw that sent me elsewhere.

-_-

Years have now passed. My winters day gifts are now dusty. My trading post inbox had hundreds of gold waiting. Bosses now have a second bar with meaningless tool tips (seriously, how do you read those bars?). Temples seem nigh impossible to open - they’re always open and groups can be silent about reopening them. And there’s new content called HoT... (’heroes of tyria?’). New areas to go with it. New story content to experience. Everyone running around with wings on (yuk. Not as bad as mounts, but still - yuk - char with wings look a lot like demons).

So, do I try out this HoT thing? Perhaps the story tellers have gotten better. That would be fantastic. Perhaps they got worse. *shudder* - I won’t know without looking.

Will the story be better? Wings bode ill - far too many ways for bad writers to use em. But without looking I won’t be able to praise or curse the writers.

--

If you see a walking corpse out there exploring the new-to-her content with her pet, say hi. She may not always respond, unbreakable focus doesn’t often break for messages, but she’s friendly, and when it comes to a challenge, not even death can stop her.

//Portable Corpse
I just pray that I can hide the wings.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I’m at 161 now…

I have opened HoT for most characters. I unlocked the 40-50 points I needed in verdant brink for most characteers and I am just doing fractals atm. and guild missions, I have lost interest for HoT maps due to the timers and the fact there are no reasons to do content, except maybe the new legendaries. I have found myself preferring SW and the old maps above the new maps, in almost 100% of the cases when I log in. The new maps are slow, and non engaging. For me doing an event chain running for 80 minutes is boring, but not being able to get in and needing to wait an hour before being able to enter a 80 minute chain is a waste. A waste of a good time in something that was a good game, and costing me energy and stamina to proceed each time…

I long back for the buggy elitist dungeons, and OLD SCHOOL FRACTALS. I do not care for RAIDS, which were a huge waste of programming time IMHO. I tried it a few times with some guildies and decided it isn’t for me. Too long, too elitist, always the struggles about builds and roles, I think I should have somthing they could use:

I have 20 lvl 80’s, 8 in -full- ascended gear, (no asc underwater weapons/breathers)

1. Zerk Tempest, (Staff, Dagger x2, Focus, (Scepter if needed)) (main)
  2. Zerk PS/EA Zerk, (GS,Axe,Mace,Longbow,Rifle) (main)
  3. Zerk ChronoMancer (Swordx2, Shield,Greatsword,Focus (Well)
  4. Viper/Sinister Hybrid Reaper, (Staff,Scepter,Dagger,GS,Axe) (main)
  5. Viper/Sinister CondiZerk, (Sw x2,Torch,Longbow,Warhorn) (main)
  6. Viper/Sinister Tempest (Scepter/Dagger)
  7. Zealot/Zerk(Cleric) druid, (LB, A, WH, Sw, GS) (main)
  8. Zealot/Zerk(Cleric) Tempest, (Staff) (alt)

and some with partial armor (all asc weapons/trinkets):

1. Minstrel/Clerics Heal/Buff Tank Guardian (3/6), (main)
  2. Trailblazer TerrorMancer, (3/6) (alt)
  3. Zealot/Clerics Support Necro 2/6) (alt)
  4. Zerk S/P & P/P Daredevil, (1/6) (main)

The other 9 characters only have ascneded weapons and trinkets, even the mules.

1. Sinister PU Condi Mesmer (main)
  2. Zealot/Clerics Shout heal Warrior (alt)
  3. Viper/Sinister P/D & SB Daredevil (fun/alt)
  4. Sinister Trapper/Burn Ranger (fun/alt)
  5. Sinister Burn Guardian (alt)
  6. Zealot/Zerk Hmr/LB Trap Dragonhunter (fun/alt)

2 Mules: I didn’t like both proffesions, Engineer still isn’t my thing though I like hammer better on Scrapper and I find Revenant is so boring, just being a buffer not being able to do anything but spamming 1 to avoid losing buffs… QQ. Myabe I can find a use for it in due time, but as it is now, I really do not care about it.
They are very adept in storing useless rings from fractals.

1. Zerk Scrapper (Hammer)
  2. Zerk Herald (staff, swords, shield)

1 Opener: (rare gear)

1. lvl 36 Guardiuan

and I cannot find a spot, I really do not care anymore though.
I run fractals on lvl’s around 85 now and it’s becoming interesting,

SO focus points of

GW2
story:
done (did personal story on 22 characters. (also the deleted ones)

dungeons:
(favorite content) -nerfed- dead content (I am dungeon Master, dungeoneer will never happen)

world:
done (9 times map completion)

boss events:
done (seen all did all, just do not care for TT had most achievs though)

living story:
(favorite content) done, on multiple characters

fractals:
(favorite content) done -changed: doing but increasingly sad about the results
was loweredc in rank form 40 back to 30 after 1st change , did less fractals since, but did them regularly with some friends, they stopped playing in the great content drought of 2014-2015

meta maps (SW/DT):
done, still doing SW Nice fast repeating content, decent rewards.

WvW:
(favorite content) ranked up to 849 , When there was little new content I was playing here, I changed server a few times to be able to play on peak hours.

HoT
Masteries:
done, nice idea, ground them, really wasn’t impressed too much regarding world impact of most limited use abilities. Luckily you can glide now in central tyria, well a bit..

Elite specs:
unlocked, done, on all 19 lvl 80 characters.

Raids:
not interested, tried it, need 10 good ppl, cannot achieve it, guild has 6 or 7 ppl interested and I gave up. people I play with are an old hardcore WvW group trying to help starters and returning players, we see people work their behinds off to get Ascended gear, only to find it’s extremely expensive end gear content, when they grind to it, most have such a detachment they go, leave the game and do not come back. We try to steer ppl to content instead of gear grinds, but most do not (want to) understand.

Event Maps:
Not attracted, sometimes I run them if timing permits, boring. too long Now I’ve got my masteries I really do not care anymore TBH.

New living story:
done , story is buggy, tried for achievements 14 times in 3 weeks, failing 3 times being bugged the other 11 times, abandoned the effort, sad…. I have all but 3 achievements the last 3 being in the 2 final story parts. A real dissapointing experience start was good, story could have had nice arcs, and in the end it’s extremely linear and after verdant brink mostly…. Well…. meeeeh….

WvW
(I vistited it 3 times and I managed once to stay 1 hour.) Dead…. I gained 1 rank since HoT, now at 850. The server I came to find a bit of room now has a hardcore group running EBG only, borders are DEAD. Noone goes there except for some casuals looking for dailies. The END of WvW, the few I still speak either do EotM or EBG.

Dungeons….
Yes… Dungeons…. I salvaged -all- my old (mostly exotic) Dungeon Gear, We carry ppl with WVW builds, just factetanking and cleansing the ppl (sometimes 5+ levels below needed level through the dungeons to get some XP. I run Dungeons nowadays for my present new guildies and sometimes old style with food and so on with some older friends. While it is nice to do an old school run it really makes me sad each time when we finish as the costs of using food and trying for a fast run tends to cost more then the dungeon actually provides in gains.

Well that’s about it.

I do not hate HoT, but it is in a lot of ways less rewarding to play then ANY other content, and it destroyed a lot of my favorite OLD content as well, mostly because A-Net seemingly needed to force ppl to play newer content due to it’s now obvious really bad design(-choices).

This unneeded destruction of a big part of the original Guild wars 2 content really nerfed my fun in playing from a 10/10 game down to a mere a 6,5/10 with some days a 5,4/10 or lower and though I still have a community and friends, I log in for my friends now, as I have no real content to look forward to playing. (<- this should make some people think!)

The return to old seasonal events with no real new additions really, and I mean really doesn’t help either. As such I’m fairly dissapointed in the present state of the game.

Soon™ is really starting to become a bad joke. I still hope to see a nice revitalisation.

3 suggestions:

1. Reinstate dungeons
  2. Make Raids 2 levels: 1 Uber hard for Raizen and 1 for the casual ppl, guess like me. Double the rewards or even triple them for the hard mode if needed, but let all ppl experience it, maybe some casuals will like it.
  3. Dear A-Net: think through what you’re doing, If people like something and there is a community for it DO NOT CHANGE STUFF and COMMUNICATE PLANS, I think about dungeons, WvW and even fractals.

The present fractals are really, really lame compared to old style fractals.

Conclusion,

1. HoT = Meh.
  2. You effectively destroyed the dungeon community and tried to send them to raids, where a good percentage finds a place running their legs and then sitting in other games the rest of the week or selling bosses for 100’s of gold, which should be an affront to designer’s vision IMHO. All others not wanting to buy HoT have left by now.
  3. You effectively destroyed the WvW community, partially by locking content behind huge walls due to the stupid Guild Hall system which is too expensive and partially due to not LISTENING TO PLAYERS.

And no, I still do not hate HoT.

I just hate a substantial part of A-Net’s development choices. And their way of “motivating” people, to do new, unrewarding and really bland content.

Which is an affront to me!

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Posted by: GreyWolf.8670

GreyWolf.8670

You got no clue how many people started the game with the HoT and the “trial” game model. Hint: Way more than the ones that quit.

It’s funny you mention this. I started playing about 2 months before HoT dropped with a limited account. It was a blast. I bought HoT and within a month after it came out I all but stopped playing.

Ironically, it’s mostly because of all the other stuff you mentioned in your post, so kitten me? I don’t think so. Kitten their gem sales.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

You got no clue how many people started the game with the HoT and the “trial” game model. Hint: Way more than the ones that quit.

It’s funny you mention this. I started playing about 2 months before HoT dropped with a limited account. It was a blast. I bought HoT and within a month after it came out I all but stopped playing.

Ironically, it’s mostly because of all the other stuff you mentioned in your post, so kitten me? I don’t think so. Kitten their gem sales.

And you’re one guy. And sure there are more like you. But let’s pretend for argument sake that 50% of the people actually like the expansion. I don’t think that’s unreasonable. So if 50% of the new people like the expansion, and 50% of the old people left and don’t buy gems anymore, then the gem sales should remain relatively flush.

That’s a lot of ifs of course.

One thing that I’ve noticed being on these forums as long as I have is that the stronger someone feels about something in the game, the more they assume that other people feel the same in large quantities. But it’s not necessarily true. It’s not necessarily false either of course.

At the end of the day, I don’t really believe gem sales are going down but in six months or so we’ll have a better indication.

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

Hot is actually, pretty hot. I just spent about 15 minutes today just gliding non stop – i mean literally, that was so fun and relaxing. I’m a casual, well this week i went hardcore lol – went from 0 to herald with lvl 32 mastery…so yeah, it’s awesome..

But I do empathize with everyone elses comments in that – wvw was my main game area for a looong time, and now I just can’t stomach it from all the changes.

I’m a hardcore pvp’r ..and I have zero points in pvp because it’s not intelligent pvp

One thing I loved about gw1, was the amount of strategy and tactics you had in pvp – they dumbed it down so much, that i just don’t see gw2 as a pvp game anymore…..and that’s not a dis. No offense guys, at this point, I want to say you guys get it …but from gw1 – someone started something brilliant with pvp…and it was downhill from there with the endless changes.

I just adapted, but it makes me cringe to think of gw2 as a source for real pvp gaming.

But hot is fun, at least there’s some pve strategy to be found there.

I’m both pve and pvp – ….pvp …fail…pve – fun

someone at the very beginning of gw1 really understood the pvp culture, but my guess is that person left and someone who was more pve took over.

in the very beginning, wvw started as intelligent pvp – but the lack of server balancing made it a mess, a pver would want it to be like historical life…not a pvpr…they would want balance, further the disregard for the importance of stats to a pvpr …was a pve’r move. Only a pver would think of granting better stats because of grind. To a pvpr thats a major offense.

and again, it’s not a dis, but ever since I started gaming online, I can spot a pver doing pvp a mile away, and I think that’s what is upsetting the community the most …they won’t pinpoint it ….but I will…..someone who is great at pve is trying to be pvp – and we see it.

A true pvpr understands pvp is a culture, and not just a game mode. For that matter, so is pve, and the pve in gw2 is very fun!

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

(edited by Ricky.4706)

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

I did 161 about 1-2 months ago, don’t know why most ppl are so slow, made Astralaria and also made two of the profession specific weapons. I certainly have a bit problems finding HPs in TD but most I remember. Rest is easy to navigate/play. I like the complexity of the maps and they are certainly not tiny. What a crap you are talking about.

If you want to criticize something then that content is a bit scarce: no new fractals, no new dungeons, only 4 maps. You would expect 4-5 new dungeons and 2 full raids for an expansion. Also story could be longer, it starts good and ends extremely rushed, especially after you hit TD it’s so rushed, you won’t believe it. I was pretty disappointed. Do it better next time.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

And you’re one guy. And sure there are more like you. But let’s pretend for argument sake that 50% of the people actually like the expansion. I don’t think that’s unreasonable. So if 50% of the new people like the expansion, and 50% of the old people left and don’t buy gems anymore, then the gem sales should remain relatively flush.

Actually trading an old player who has been willing to spend real money to buy gems for a new player who is willing to buy gems is not a net zero situation. The old player, over the course of as much as three years playing the game, may very well have already bought everything that interests him in the gem store while the new player will have a much broader selection of things to buy. The net result is that, all other things being equal, trading an old player for a new one is a win for the company.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Actually trading an old player who has been willing to spend real money to buy gems for a new player who is willing to buy gems is not a net zero situation. The old player, over the course of as much as three years playing the game, may very well have already bought everything that interests him in the gem store while the new player will have a much broader selection of things to buy. The net result is that, all other things being equal, trading an old player for a new one is a win for the company.

That’s perhaps true. But the other side of that coin is that players that were most interested in the game, the lore, the story had already bought the game, and the battery of new players playing for free may never upgrade and may never buy gems. It’ll be interesting to see how it works out.

You may well be right though. I find myself buying gems less often than I used to (at least in part due to the ridiculous conversion rates of the Australian dollar. It wasn’t so bad when I could buy game cards here, but now you can’t.

Posted by: Chicho Gosho.6507

Chicho Gosho.6507

I don’t hate it but i don’t play it as much anymore. Real life and other games kicked in but i really started to appreciate the casual aspect of GW2.

Posted by: Cakemeister.5792

Cakemeister.5792

The hate was boiling for a little while but it’s just Tangled Depths and fortunately I just unlocked the mastery to buy the chak acid, so it’s all about the love now.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

A:
I don’t hate the game. I just hate the HOT “content.”

Oh look, everyone’s AFK in Dragon Stand. Such compelling gameplay…

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

A:
I don’t hate the game. I just hate the HOT “content.”

Oh look, everyone’s AFK in Dragon Stand. Such compelling gameplay…

Quoted for truth! I’d like to actually do the Dragon Stand content but if you can’t get a taxi in you miss out. Tangled Depths even if you wait awhile has times when there aren’t enough people for the meta. Never had this problem with Silverwaste.