Quaggan appreciation society

in Lore

Posted by: Hippocampus.8470

Hippocampus.8470

I want a quaggan plushie =(

Yeah, I gotta say that even as a grown heterosexual man who has not owned any sort of stuffed animal in probably 20 years at least, I would totally buy one of those.

Quaggan are awesome.

When they cry for help, like “Pleeeaaaseee stop hurting quaggan” I feel a mix of “want to cry” and “want to slaughter those guys hurting them”.

To be fair, the “want to cry” reaction is one I get from time to time with most of the “lesser” races, when there’s an “evil” one who you have to fight. Some of their last words are just so pathetic.

Ones that come to mind right now are the Ogre wondering who will take care of his pet, and the Hylak who gasps, “I thought I was winning…”

in Lore

Posted by: Kagros.8270

Kagros.8270

Other than the Kodan and Tengu, the Quaggan are my favorite race because they’re just too adorable, but when you tick them off they become the most bad kitten thing ever, still want to hug them though, it would prolly make the angry go away on them. Why is there no hug action with the quaggan???

in Lore

Posted by: Chadramar.8156

Chadramar.8156

Hrmf. On one hand I feel as if the devs are manipulating us into liking them with the cuteness overdose, and that annoys me a bit.

On the other hand … yeah … it works. :p Must protect quaggans! And really, they’re so friendly and humble and don’t want to hurt anyone. They deserve some appreciation and protection from all the “foo” nasties out there.

in Lore

Posted by: Garenthal.1480

Garenthal.1480

They’re alright and certainly cute, but a little overrated and certainly not playable race material.

in Lore

Posted by: MrSibby.4615

MrSibby.4615

I have found my people.

I just wanna Hug every quaggan i find to death! Their so adorable! I wanna pinch their cheeks likecrazy!

Foo On jotun!

Seriously, I would kill to play as a quaggan. - Their so magical~

and i would buy a Quaggan plushie faster than you can say. “Coo~”

Heres a picture of a quaggan that was hanging around the Bloodshore place, outside of LA.

Attachments:

in Lore

Posted by: kittentoes.3427

kittentoes.3427

Anyone remember the island where they were afflicted by disease? It broke my heart when it said that I couldn’t do much for them. Even worse…..when I realized that there are dead corpses of them. T-T I think it was Bloodtide Coast cause I never went back to avoid that island.

Any event with them takes the longest for me to complete. I always rez them and go psycho on the evil NPCs.

in Lore

Posted by: Pizzasrgo.9814

Pizzasrgo.9814

Quaggans are the best!

I want a Quaggan plushie tooOOoo~

in Lore

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

Yeah, Anet is definitely pulling our heart strings with them. But, I really don’t care, I love them so much. Whenever I finish an event with them, I rez every last villager >.<
And while they’re far from likely to be playable (I could see an april fool’s joke where everyone’s turned into a quaggan), I’d still make one

in Lore

Posted by: Lantyssa.6723

Lantyssa.6723

There is a hatchery in Bloodtide Coast. You’ll die from cuteness overload if you find it though.

in Lore

Posted by: fraxli.1243

fraxli.1243

Hey guys look what i found in the forum

Attachments:

in Lore

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

Also, the newest FB post by Anet, a Quaggan in a pirate outfit

in Lore

Posted by: Scraby.8230

Scraby.8230

I know this is an old thread but i’m looking for quaggans name to call the crochet ones i made i woukd like to give them a name and a short story when they go to their adoptuve family hehe.

in Lore

Posted by: Aaron Ansari.1604

Aaron Ansari.1604

Hm… you’d probably have better luck with that in fan-gen. Lots of quaggan hate here, and we can often be too busy picking apart what’s in the game to help build outside it.

R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

in Lore

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

They’re great… with some nice gravey.

in Lore

Posted by: Schwarzseher.9873

Schwarzseher.9873

They’re great… with some nice gravey.

Either that or grilled with some baked potatoes.

in Lore

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

I submit here my recomendation for the national anthem (or whatever) of the Quaggan race!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLN8kpJBYwI
:D

in Lore

Posted by: Paulus magintie.7432

Paulus magintie.7432

My fave endless tonic is a blue Quaggan, I do have a black on which I love but not endless and don’t want to use the last one