Wizard's Tower in Kessex Hills

in Lore

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

So it’s still there…floating ominously just waiting for a rich story to involve it….please don’t forget about this little hidden gem. Surely it was not meant solely as an easter egg holdover from GW1….. Few things in the lore captivate me more than this tower. It has since GW1.

Attachments:

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

in Lore

Posted by: Horst Hortensie.5420

Horst Hortensie.5420

I think I know who lives there. It’s our worst enemy.

Slow clap for the great puppet player.

in Lore

Posted by: Ceridwen.6703

Ceridwen.6703

I’d love to get up there and have a look. Figure out if the elementals are what they’re said to be, and also being up in a tower in the air has got to be epic.

I want to know because I’m going to have to retire in Garrenhoff. It’s just got the look of somewhere I need to live, or that I’d love to design and build.

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Steve R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.”

in Lore

Posted by: panda the chop chop.4712

panda the chop chop.4712

if you youtube guildwars2 lore wizards tower theres a recent (no older than 2 years) video about “he who shall not be named” might be living there (no not lord voldemort) lol

IGN: Itspanda

in Lore

Posted by: Bellyboomer.3048

Bellyboomer.3048

Since it’s the new trait hunt might bring us there, we also migth see some new info… But it will just be another small teaser because anet knows the players are dying to explore the tower!

in Lore

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

After years and years of speculation and wanting, by now, I kinda wish we never find out what’s up there.

Some of the world’s mysteries are better off not solved.

in Lore

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

if you youtube guildwars2 lore wizards tower theres a recent (no older than 2 years) video about “he who shall not be named” might be living there (no not lord voldemort) lol

The wooden potato video seems interesting enough, although it’s all still speculation.

in Lore

Posted by: Fomivee.3065

Fomivee.3065

If only paragons were present in GW2… they could fly there on their wings!

in Lore

Posted by: Vexander.9850

Vexander.9850

May we get a new Living Story character in the form of the Wizard’s apprentice, and a new dungeon with some good looking magic gear to be obtained. Actual robes and such.