Canache and Anise - SPOILER (Speculation)

in Living World

Posted by: Iconik.8712

Iconik.8712

They disappeared after the fight with the dragon. No where to be seen. Plus, Canache was goading Anise when he said “…perhaps you aren’t as young as….” and then she interrupted him.

Something is definitely going on with Anise. I suspected her during the investigation and now this only solidifies something. I mean, Canache IS sylvari, and they’ve been at the crux of all the Tyrian drama the past two LS.

What do you think?

Oh Hey Girl – Troll Thief Extraordinaire Tarnished Coast – www.twitch.tv/iconikk

in Living World

Posted by: Onichi.4073

Onichi.4073

They disappeared after the fight with the dragon. No where to be seen. Plus, Canache was goading Anise when he said “…perhaps you aren’t as young as….” and then she interrupted him.

Something is definitely going on with Anise. I suspected her during the investigation and now this only solidifies something. I mean, Canache IS sylvari, and they’ve been at the crux of all the Tyrian drama the past two LS.

What do you think?

I agree. Something is definitely going on with Anise. I am guessing there is more truth to those rumors than we were led to believe — maybe Anise has been using her skills to manipulate things behind the scenes.. She is pretty skilled with her illusions :P

in Living World

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

They were still there. After that fight, you could find them northward a little and they would have a conversation.

Nevertheless, they are still a little fishy.

in Living World

Posted by: Iconik.8712

Iconik.8712

I looked everywhere and couldn’t find them.

Oh Hey Girl – Troll Thief Extraordinaire Tarnished Coast – www.twitch.tv/iconikk

in Living World

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

they were still there like Zall said

after talking to ur companions (Taimi, etc.), Anise’s dialogue will appear and u can see where they are

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

in Living World

Posted by: jdmThor.3806

jdmThor.3806

yes, they were there and had voiced dialogue even. anise ordered canach to learn everything he can about the pact’s preparation against mordremoth. for the people who missed that, perhaps you can try replaying the episode with an alt.

in Living World

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Yep. He’s going with “them” to find out what the Pact is doing. It was never spelled out if “go with them” meant to go with Trahearne, us, or someone else.

I fully expect that this is how he winds up joining our group, eventually.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

in Living World

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

just wondering, why is anise human in divnity’s reach and suddenly a plant in the grove?

in Living World

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

just wondering, why is anise human in divnity’s reach and suddenly a plant in the grove?

Being a mesmer, she disguised herself as a sylvari so she could go to the summit, I assume.

in Living World

Posted by: Neishi.5309

Neishi.5309

Being a mesmer, she disguised herself as a sylvari so she could go to the summit, I assume.

That’s exactly it. During the end of the first instance, she mentions going with Canach to the summit “incognito”.

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

I do wonder if Canach is responsible but I’m curious who the culprit will actually be. Hmm… Mr. E perhaps, maybe that’s what he/she wanted – to get us to gather everyone just to wipe us out. Wouldn’t be too surprising really but it’s going to take an episode or more to divulge into that.