Glint's Egg Speculation [Spoilers]

in Living World

Posted by: Xukavi.4320

Xukavi.4320

Iirc it there was an NPC in this episode (I believe during the pact mission) that was saying that they expect Mordremoth to be somewhere to the west or south of our current position which techinically means he’s southwest and not northwest.

Elyas Wolfbane – Ranger, Xukavi – Thief

in Living World

Posted by: Yelloweyedemon.2860

Yelloweyedemon.2860

Excuse my lore noobishness, but I have a question. The pact went and set camp in Silverwastes along with dudes from all races to fight Mordr. etcetc…

Why our character along with the two ladies went to Durm. Priory to Glint’s lair to find the vision of the egg? I mean yes a dragon egg is kinda important.. but shouldn’t we be fighting more Mordrem things?

in Living World

Posted by: Xukavi.4320

Xukavi.4320

Marjory and Kasmeer said they had a contact in the Durmand Priory that knew about Elder Dragons and could possibly help us out with finding info on Mordremoth.

Elyas Wolfbane – Ranger, Xukavi – Thief

in Living World

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Marjory and Kasmeer said they had a contact in the Durmand Priory that knew about Elder Dragons and could possibly help us out with finding info on Mordremoth.

It’s a safe bet that Mordremoth knows about the egg, or at least that there’s SOMETHING there that he wants. Now we know too, and can do more than stumble along behind while wondering why events are unfolding.

I’d say that the trip paid off in spades.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

in Living World

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

Excuse my lore noobishness, but I have a question. The pact went and set camp in Silverwastes along with dudes from all races to fight Mordr. etcetc…

Why our character along with the two ladies went to Durm. Priory to Glint’s lair to find the vision of the egg? I mean yes a dragon egg is kinda important.. but shouldn’t we be fighting more Mordrem things?

That egg will hatch into a dragon, and possible and Elder Dragon. Everybody wants to take this egg and make it an Ally. If we succeed in making it an ally for us than we have a MAJOR advantage to the elder dragons than we ever had before.

All depends on when that egg hatches and how fast it will grow, i dont assume its a full elder dragon a year after hatching ._.’

in Living World

Posted by: Guizao.4167

Guizao.4167

That egg will hatch into a dragon, and possible and Elder Dragon. Everybody wants to take this egg and make it an Ally. If we succeed in making it an ally for us than we have a MAJOR advantage to the elder dragons than we ever had before.

All depends on when that egg hatches and how fast it will grow, i dont assume its a full elder dragon a year after hatching ._.’

I highly doubt it will become an elder dragon, but who knows? (Anet does!) Well there are some hints that the dragon who’ll hatch from that egg MIGHT be someway powerful enough to fight an elder dragon; I forgot where I’ve read that but it says that Glint and Kuunavang ain’t related to their masters, which means they were corrupted rather than created.

It’s all about THE COLORS

in Living World

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Omelet of the Gods!