Jumping puzzles

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: Tribunal.1390

Tribunal.1390

Hey guys. I was looking for the passage of jumping puzzles and found this site – http://gw2jump.com and I want to share with you. But some puzzles i saw at youtube, because on this site it is not clear.

May be you know any interesting sites about Guild Wars 2?
Tyria holds many secrets.

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Tribunal.1390

What is the most challenging jumping puzzle ?

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

Dulfy.net has a listing of the jumping puzzles and the guides to them.

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

Mad King’s Clocktower
Super Adventure Box

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: Ghisteslohm.7803

Ghisteslohm.7803

Griffonhook Run if you want to open the chest is the hardest. The annoying griffons will hit you even if you already left them far behind.

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Griffonhook Run if you want to open the chest is the hardest. The annoying griffons will hit you even if you already left them far behind.

I would attribute that the puzzle itself is not hard, it’s just extremely random as the griffons’ attack animation does not always correlate with getting hit. Fix that and the puzzle becomes challening, but very doable.

If special puzzles like the Aetherblade one and the Clocktower are not included, I’d say for me the most difficult jumping puzzle has been the Stepping Stones in Southsun. Well at least before I learned about the stability cheat.

One – Piken Square

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

During Holidays that must be the Mad King’s Clocktower. Outside, either Obsidian Sanctum (in WvW) or Skipping Stones (in Southsun). If you can beat those, you can beat them all.

Obsidian Sanctum is easier jump-wise because it has a lot of save points, but has PVP (no complaining allowed :p) Skipping Stones … if you fail, you have to start over.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: Ghisteslohm.7803

Ghisteslohm.7803

Whats so hard about Skipping Stones? That is one of the easiest?! Wait for the stones and then start to jump. Since the only tricky part is directly at the beginning there is no real challenge there.
Collecting all baubles in Malchors is kinda hard too. You will not die so often but it takes long and some are hard to get.
Personally, I find the Quaggan JP too hard. That is so easy that feel I to secure and miss every jump
I need lava that raises and sawblades shooting at me. Just flying orbs is too much^^

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Tribunal.1390

I tryed “not so secret” jumping puzzle, but failed. It very hard. Because if u fall – u die.

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Tribunal.1390

1 hour and skipping stone complete.

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Tom Gore.4035

1 hour and skipping stone complete.

Admirable. I gave up the first time after around 15 minutes. On second try I finished it in probably another 15. It’s pretty unforgiving, but you can “cheat” it by having stability.

One – Piken Square

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Only managed to complete skipping stones because a mesmer was failing just as hard as me, yet put portals as safe points everywhere. Me using those portals meant I could make the puzzle.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

My vote would have to go to Not So Secret. It’s long, the Aetherblades make for annoyingly tough (for their level) distractions, and the later portions have numerous danger spots where if you fall, you have to WP out if nobody’s around to res you.

Skipping Stones can be extremely annoying if you have bad latency, but if you’re lucky enough not to be plagued by that, it’s fairly straightforward.

Dark Reverie is another vicious one in that if you die at the Shroom of Doom, not only do you have to waypoint out, but you’re forced to do Morgan’s Leap all over again just to get back in.

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Tom Gore.4035

Dark Reverie is another vicious one in that if you die at the Shroom of Doom, not only do you have to waypoint out, but you’re forced to do Morgan’s Leap all over again just to get back in.

You’re talking about the one near the top, which looks like it shouldn’t be jumped on at all? Yeah I’ve died to that one way too many times.

One – Piken Square

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: biofrog.1568

biofrog.1568

Something I’ve found I am very good at, is jumping!

Having run a lot of CoE lately, I normally make it through the laser jumps first go. Often I’ve been waiting around for another 5+ minutes until someone else makes it through to use the consoles though. Not sure why but the human-ele sized character and permanent 35% run speed matches very well with my jump timing!

Tequatl waves are often a breeze too when lag doesn’t fluctuate too much. I do see many of my fellow-lagged aussies unable to account for the +/- 200ms variations as well though

“There’s no lag but what we make.” – biofrog

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Tribunal.1390

hmmm at “skipping stones” only first jumps on flying stones is hard. I tried it 30 min

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Tribunal.1390

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

Scavenger’s Chasm in Malchor’s Leap is far and away the hardest and most time-consuming, from my perspective. Even with a friend guiding me through, it took well over an hour.

I dislike it enough that whenever someone says a different puzzle is the “hardest” or “most challenging,” I always assume they’ve never tried Scavenger’s Chasm.

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

You’re talking about the one near the top, which looks like it shouldn’t be jumped on at all? Yeah I’ve died to that one way too many times.

This jump is hell IF you try to jump on the slanted mushroom directly and have to do a weird angled jump.

But you can jump on its horizontal stem instead which is 100 times easier, and take it from there.

There you go!

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Tribunal.1390

This jump is hell IF you try to jump on the slanted mushroom directly and have to do a weird angled jump.

But you can jump on its horizontal stem instead which is 100 times easier, and take it from there.

There you go!

With friend, who save you when you die, its easy =)

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: NightDreaming.8670

NightDreaming.8670

“No So Secret” for me. Not because of the jumping which, while challenging, is not the toughest out there.

It’s the dive at the end that kills me. Literally! Despite trying it a number of times I always die. Stupid design that!

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: Big Tower.5423

Big Tower.5423

Remember guys time consuming and challlenging is not the same at all the hardest is troll’s end but its really short which makes it quite easy but compared to lenght that is the longest one defilivity

7800 hours ingame, and counting.

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Tribunal.1390

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

for how i look at it, when a jumping puzzle is something i need to rush (clock tower for instance) i don’t call it a jumping puzzle because it’s more a race then a puzzle.
when a jumping puzzle is full of enemies then i simply don’t bother, i am playing jumping puzzles for the puzzle, not for the fights.
when a jumping puzzle has some complex puzzling but no rushing, i simply love it.

the hardest i tried is…..uhmmmm, dunno.
i really like the one in asford and the pirate one in LA but the hardest?

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

The wiki has a list of jumping puzzles and walkthroughs. I honestly wish people would stop shouting dulfy every 50 seconds. The wiki is the most comprehensive guide for pretty much everything -_-, people work kitten it. (which is not to say Dulfy doesn’t work hard, but Dulfy is one person whereas the wiki is a community).

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: Simply Nooby.6294

Simply Nooby.6294

Guardian → Spam Aegis. I did Griffonrook Run in about 5 mins.

(Failed first run because I didn’t realise the chest was on a rock and kept looping around to that exact spot.)

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Stealth also makes Griffonrook Run a cakewalk; Mesmers and Thieves laugh at the griffons. XD

Jumping puzzles

in Living World

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Try playing the guild puzzle when you worked for months to complete it…only to be locked outside at the waypoint while the rest of your guild moves on to enjoy the puzzle…

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.