Meeting the Asura: Is this a bug?

in Living World

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

So i’m at what looks like the final stage, beating vorpp. Disabled his shield the first time and got him down to half health, before he reactivated his shield. Now, I “used” the shield generator again, and….

All the npcs stopped moving, there’s nothing for me to interact with that I can find, and can’t attack anything either, being in “permacloak” mode. I’m assuming this is a bug, but I suppose I could have missed something. Anyone have an idea what that might be?

in Living World

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

Did you try disabling the buttons on the place where Canach is?

in Living World

Posted by: jdmThor.3806

jdmThor.3806

having a problem with this too. it says eliminate the attackers to gain stealth but i’m already in stealth and i can’t hit or interact with anything.

in Living World

Posted by: Libertine Lush.1320

Libertine Lush.1320

I’m experiencing the same problem at the moment. So i relogged, which forced me to replay it all, but now I’m stuck in the area before you meet Vorpp—you have to disable several Gate Panels. One of the Gate Panels won’t deactivate.

in Living World

Posted by: warchanter.9574

warchanter.9574

I’m currently having the same issue stuck at 50% on Vorpp only have access to heal skill and dash. Cannot attack and there is nothing for me to interact with.
Please Fix.

[DaP] Warchanter -Mesmer – TC
[DaP] Bench War Mer -Gaurdian – TC

in Living World

Posted by: Dark.4956

Dark.4956

got the guy to 50%
then was detected, have to eliminate the enemies to gain stealth, but I am in stealth with nothing on the ui to let me attack or interact with any thing..
also I can not leave the instance without shutting the game down and restart it.
get this fixed please..it is horrible enough making us play as caithe..at least make her be able to do something useful.

in Living World

Posted by: KurisuX.7340

KurisuX.7340

Just attempted this one again and it did the same thing. Round the second time he loses his shield I died after being seen, then rez’d in stealth and was unable to do anything. Everyone just stood around. Tried busting people out by using the panel but it’s not triggering. This place is janky. Asuran technology, figures.

in Living World

Posted by: Ox See Sox.3687

Ox See Sox.3687

Same for me……..please if anyone can figure this BUG out sent word….

Brains > Brawls
So Much Blur

in Living World

Ox See Sox.3687

Im a Ranger, im wondering if this makes any difference.

Brains > Brawls
So Much Blur

in Living World

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

this is a bug with it.

Sometimes it doesnt let you be out of stealth mode so you cant kill anything which makes you stuck.

The only way workaround I can think of to avoid it is to bring at least 1 more person with you. From what I’ve seen, the other persons wont have this bug or there is less chance.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

in Living World

Ox See Sox.3687

Somehow it hasnt bugged for me this time…..

Brains > Brawls
So Much Blur

in Living World

Posted by: Ilaya.1873

Ilaya.1873

It’s absolute garbage anyway. I’m sick and tired of these little puzzle type sub games in what is meant to be an mmorpg. Not all of us are stupid little x-box playing kids with nimble fingers. Gimme the option to trash the npcs with force but STOP trying to get me to play puzzles. I’m in no mood for that drivel. My patience with this game is running out fast.

in Living World

Posted by: Diva.1476

Diva.1476

It’s same for me, I did everything as suggested by my guildies or forum members here, but I’m completely bugged, in stealth forever, can’t use any switches neither can kill……. gotta redo the instance second time now which is absolutely a turn off thing. Hope the staff is aware of such bugs.

in Living World

Posted by: pomp.7314

pomp.7314

had exactly the same, i did see a thread in here before for exactly the same issue but couldnt reply as i was at work – looks like it may have been moved to the bug area, but not sure.
I ended up logging out and having to restart the whole story again, much to my dissapointment

in Living World

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

It’s absolute garbage anyway. I’m sick and tired of these little puzzle type sub games in what is meant to be an mmorpg. Not all of us are stupid little x-box playing kids with nimble fingers. Gimme the option to trash the npcs with force but STOP trying to get me to play puzzles. I’m in no mood for that drivel. My patience with this game is running out fast.

100% disagree. I like puzzles and they are definitely a part of role playing type games and MMO games and always have been, and I do not consider it drivel or absolute garbage. Maybe this is not the game for you.

in Living World

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

100% disagree. I like puzzles and they are definitely a part of role playing type games and MMO games and always have been, and I do not consider it drivel or absolute garbage. Maybe this is not the game for you.

I agree with CMM. This isn’t a linear dungeon crawl hack and slash. Almost every RPG type game has at least SOME puzzle elements to it. Although there are a few exceptions. (i.e Champions of Norrath, Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms). However, if puzzle type things are not your style, maybe pick a different game mode (PvP, WvW) as this paticular one doesn’t suit your style. There are tons of things to do without having to do anything with puzzles.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”