Our next stop?

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

So let discuss the our current path for the Maguuma Jungle Arc of the story.

As of now from what people been gathering the next stop with be the north into a area on the other side of the mines.

From there we will either head North again to go deeper into the Maguuma Waste or we will head West from there into the Maguuma Falls.

So which stop do you think will be our next?

I’m 50/50 on this so not much to say.

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

Well, judging from some of the map jumping some people did, it looks like we’ll be heading north through Dry Top.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: hardy.7469

hardy.7469

We could go down.
The story talk a lot about what Scarlet was doing in the mines and what she found.

The only other area I can think of is west as it was the only location the seemed to go further in the game.
The path the Master of Peace takes after the boss fight.

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: Rizzo.4012

Rizzo.4012

I can second what Dai said

While running to the town past scarlets house the map(entire house) didnt load quick enough.

I saw into her house, an i saw a tunnel start from behind the bookcase in here room, go down about 3 ft an straight off west in the shaded area.

And playing the mission on an alt character, i saw a small cave like depression behind the bookcase.

So ya we going west once the little asura we left in her room finds it. an most likely goes missing so we have to find her.

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

I can second what Dai said

While running to the town past scarlets house the map(entire house) didnt load quick enough.

I saw into her house, an i saw a tunnel start from behind the bookcase in here room, go down about 3 ft an straight off west in the shaded area.

And playing the mission on an alt character, i saw a small cave like depression behind the bookcase.

So ya we going west once the little asura we left in her room finds it. an most likely goes missing so we have to find her.

Nice find

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

to the batcave…. I mean to scarlet’s 2nd cave!

R.I.P Kumu <3

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: nassaya.7109

nassaya.7109

This is the total size of the map. Also been playing around in dry top

Attachments:

Nassaya Shadowheart lvl. 80 Necro
Nassaya Fireheart lvl. 80 Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – Guardians of the Dutch [GOTD]

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

How do you know thats the total size?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Our next stop?

in Living World

nassaya.7109

If your under the map there is just a body of water where the rest floads upon. I swim to both corners placed a personal waypoint an swam to the other side. Same goes for many other maps. ^^ they have an edge under the map.

Our next stop?

in Living World

skullmount.1758

If your under the map there is just a body of water where the rest floads upon. I swim to both corners placed a personal waypoint an swam to the other side. Same goed for many other maps. ^^ they have an edge under the map.

Huh. K thanks for the explanation. So in total its about (maybe a little smaller) the size of Southsun (at least it looks that way).

Darkhaven server

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

I’m thinking Meguuma Falls is the endgame so it’ll probably be some time before we actually arrive there. Plus with Timberline Falls, there’s some detour to be had.

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

We’re going to go even further north into Majesty’s Rest. The vines are just to throw us off the track; the real final boss is Rotscale.

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

I don’t think that is accurate. I would think the map would be shorter in height, about half the size in height, namely because the names of maps appear in the direct center of the entire map, and the name ‘Dry Top’ appears much lower than your outlines predict.

Our next stop?

in Living World

skullmount.1758

I don’t think that is accurate. I would think the map would be shorter in height, about half the size in height, namely because the names of maps appear in the direct center of the entire map, and the name ‘Dry Top’ appears much lower than your outlines predict.

That could move as more and more of the map is released though.

Darkhaven server

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The whole zone might not be called “Dry Top.” That’s the current name for the section we’re in. Maybe it’ll become a white name for the area with a beige zone name centered in the overall map?

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

The whole zone might not be called “Dry Top.” That’s the current name for the section we’re in. Maybe it’ll become a white name for the area with a beige zone name centered in the overall map?

According to the Wiki, the part of the zone we’re currently in is called Prospect Valley, and it’s described as ‘the only accessible zone in Dry Top’.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Thanks for noting that, TheDaiBish. In that case I’ll join the “they’ll move the zone name as the map expands” bandwagon.

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

It appears that the entire map is called “Dry Top” despite there only being a tiny piece of Dry Top included. Everything else is Ettin’s Back Aurora Gladee.

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

We’ll likely get access to at least the small NW corner that a number of people have already seen. There’s a decent sized open area past the centaur camp but I don’t believe it’ll be the only part of the zone released unless they’re planning on having us go to existing zones for the story.

Our next stop?

in Living World

nassaya.7109

Under every map there is a templte of water. I reached the template borders under the map so atm this is the max size . They could make it smaller or bigger, just adjust the water template under the map. it’s the same hight as brisbain and half the lenghte of brisbain. Remember the broken bridge in brisbain there could be zone entrence there. So if they add a map there it would de placed half over dry top and maybe half over brisbain.

Our next stop?

in Living World

Posted by: Yatsufusa no Okami.2376

Yatsufusa no Okami.2376

I say we’re either heading towards The Ettin’s Back or The Falls…