Please stop with the gemstore armor

in Living World

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

I just saw the new gauntlets and shoulderpads in the gemstore. If it was a full armor set I wouldn’t really object to it being there, but just for two pieces they should have made this obtainable in game through the living story. I think its pretty lazy of them just to incorporate these cool items into the game only to have them put in the gemstore. The essence of the item you are obtaining is only much more special if its obtained in a unique way, like through an achievement, or specific task in the living story. Anet has not done this much lately in my opinion. Its something they should look more into. I think if for once they made an armor set obtainable through the living world, but only through an arduous but exciting series of events, then that would be a nice addition.

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

How is it lazy?
Does it somehow take less effort and time to develop something for the gemstore than something for in-game?

While I do see your point one have to keep in mind that making stuff costs money, and they need to get that money from somewhere. Thus putting certain skins in the gem-store to earn some money.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Thalador.4218

Thalador.4218

Putting certain skins in the gem-store is perfectly understandable.

Putting ALL skins in the gem-store is just disgusting.

Scarlet’s Alliance Wars (a.k.a. “Guild Wars 2”)
A fantasy of sci-fi cyborg implants grafted into the desiccated flesh of Guild Wars’ corpse.

in Living World

Posted by: AysonCurrax.3254

AysonCurrax.3254

if anything, i would find it reasonable to complain about the prices, seeing how they want you to dish out 400 gems for ONE skin while you would get a WHOLE ARMOR SET of skin for 800 gems aswell. overpricing at its best.

in Living World

Posted by: Hka.3942

Hka.3942

How is it lazy?
Does it somehow take less effort and time to develop something for the gemstore than something for in-game?

While I do see your point one have to keep in mind that making stuff costs money, and they need to get that money from somewhere. Thus putting certain skins in the gem-store to earn some money.

I totally agree with you, I like having skins in the gem store and I don’t mind paying 10€ to support the game if I like the skin. BUT (I’m not 100% sure, but almost) all the skins they added since release, except for a couple new weapons on bosses have been added via the gemstore and even then it wouldn’t be such an issue for me if they weren’t one use only.

in Living World

Posted by: Mikuchan.7261

Mikuchan.7261

And you can just pay with ingame gold so whatever.
The gold you pay for the gems is still less that what it would have costed to get it ingame, just look at the halloween weapons.

in Living World

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

WOW and here I thought these were going to be end rewards of this spore LS like the fused gauntlets were to the F&F LS

I’ve lost all respect for this company now.

in Living World

Posted by: Arcos.9134

Arcos.9134

WOW and here I thought these were going to be end rewards of this spore LS like the fused gauntlets were to the F&F LS

Really? You only have to pay a modest fee for this game up front to access the whole game other than a few select “fluff” items that are completely optional and you have lost respect for the company!? Edit: And you can even pay for the optional stuff with in game gold!!!

I think what ArenaNet is doing is fantastic, far better than any other MMO’s I have played going back to EQ1.

PS, if you’re leaving, can I have your stuff?

in Living World

Posted by: NinjaChris.9340

NinjaChris.9340

Since they are only available through the gem store, they have no prestige value.
That’s not necessarily bad though, it just means that they’re for fashionistas. The ones that RP or care more about the look of the armor than how prestigious it is.

in Living World

Posted by: Einlanzer.1627

Einlanzer.1627

Yeah, the problem isn’t that they have added skins to the gemstore, it’s that every new skin goes to the gem store. They need to add some new skins to the game itself.

in Living World

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Fused Gauntlets.
Radiant Mantle/ Radiant Vambraces / Radiant Warhelm
Hellfire Mantle / Hellfire Vambraces/ Hellfire Warhelm
Horns of the Dragon
Twisted Watchwork Shoulders
Zephyrite Lightning / Sun / Wind Helm
Mask of the Night

Meta achievement for the next release unlocks a Gasmask Skin.

I don’t even have to mention all the back items that have come out of the Living Story. Are there a fair few skins going into the gemstore? Sure. You could make a case about there being no new complete armor sets added to the game.

But anyone who says there aren’t any new skins, including incomplete sets, added to the game is just plain incorrect.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

in Living World

Charak.9761

Where are my new boots…

in Living World

Posted by: TendererLemon.2450

TendererLemon.2450

Honestly, their living stories have so much potential, I know they can’t satisfy everyone and that one living story might not be what appeals to someone, but the next might…Yet their living stories have turned into nothing more than Farms, its a waste if you ask me… what happened to the actual story telling side of the living story.

Then theres the rewards, which have been slowly becoming less and less, used to be that a few skins where added and some nice items…now look, those items what might’ve been the rewards back then are simply tossed in the gem store at a whopping 400 gems per price… thats 30g currently (not too bad) or $5s if you bought the gems with real money.

I know we all have our opinions…but I really do hope we can agree that $5 for one piece of armor is NOT worth it…the models are nice and def had some work done to them…but why take the lazy route and throw them in the gem store? (yes lazy since theres no need to implement them as a reward / drop of some in game content).

I loved GW1, played it for years, Loved GW2… I even considered myself a bit of a fan… but what Anet just did, made me lose respect for the company by so much…and if they want it back, they’ll have to earn it. In a way its what broke the camels back.

Now again, I know this is my opinion and everyone has their own, speak it! But please, lets not bother trying to change each others opinions since thats how mindless fights start, since we both already have a made up mind.

in Living World

Posted by: ophidic.1279

ophidic.1279

You have your dungeon skins…

Elyl Jrend

in Living World

ophidic.1279

if anything, i would find it reasonable to complain about the prices, seeing how they want you to dish out 400 gems for ONE skin while you would get a WHOLE ARMOR SET of skin for 800 gems aswell. overpricing at its best.

That does taste kinda bad, doesn’kitten

Elyl Jrend

in Living World

ophidic.1279

Umm check your filters. It’s censoring:

“doesn’t” “it”

Elyl Jrend

in Living World

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

If it wasn’t for the unreasonable prices and the fact that they are limited perishable items instead one-time purchase unlocks as they should and must be, I would not mind so many new armors added only to the gem store.
Such prices for unlocks are fine, such prices for perishable items are not fine.
Either they reduce the prices, or make them unlocks, or both. Keep the perishable versions, but cheaper, and add unlocked versions with the current prices, so people can choose between paying high to be able to use the skins with any character any time in the future, or use them right now in one character for a smaller fee.

What I fear is all new armors only added to the new store, since there probably won’t be a new expansion ever as this business method seems to work for them as people keep falling in RNG and ‘digital good as perishable item’ traps. And any new weapon or armor they make will end up in the store. And as people farm and farm even more, they can afford higher prices for gems, and gem prices rise, making these new skins available only to those that have used the farm schemes until they get nerfed or those that can afford getting gems with money.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Living World

Charak.9761

We can always relate to this gif I guess

Attachments:

in Living World

Thalador.4218

I love how ANet-apologists always seem to miss the point.

Out of the new armor sets that were added to the game post-release, how many were introduced outside the gem-store? It’s a rhetorical question, no need to answer.

A fantasy of sci-fi cyborg implants grafted into the desiccated flesh of Guild Wars’ corpse.

in Living World

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

Your reward will be a mini

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

The Gas Mask, Toxic Spore backpiece and Air Filtration Device are new (well, maybe not the Air Filtration Device) skins that are available through doing in-game content. While I do agree that 400 gems each seems a bit steep for single armor pieces, there’s also no mention of a limited time frame in which to purchase them, so if you really have your heart set on the new Toxic armor pieces, you can just slowly farm up the gold to convert to gems and buy them that way.

That said, I agree with Mithran that I REALLY want an armor wardrobe that lets me spawn copies of skins I’ve unlocked. I’ve got many backpieces now that I love the look of, but only so many characters to wear them on.

in Living World

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

I love how ANet-apologists always seem to miss the point.

Out of the new armor sets that were added to the game post-release, how many were introduced outside the gem-store? It’s a rhetorical question, no need to answer.

Agreed. I was going to post the same exact thing. How many armor SETS were introduced, a year after launch, that weren’t introduced via the gem store only? Sure we have like random gloves, back pieces, and shoulder skins that are added from achievements but most of them don’t match ANY SETS.

So really it’s getting tiring seeing “new weapons and armor added!” to see them tied to gem store / RNG acquisition only. It’s really getting bad and I fear that a year from today it’ll be the same stuff since launch with new additions added to the gem store only.

GW1 legacy skins? Gem store. Event themed armor and weapon skins? RNG boxes / gem store only. Ridiculous.

in Living World

Redenaz.8631

Weapons: Super Adventure Box weapons. (Regular/King Toad/Storm Wizard recolors.) Sovereign weapons. The toy weapon skins from Wintersday 2012. Ascended weapons weren’t tied into an event, but they were a new set of skins. Zenith skins. There have been a lot of gem-store-based weapons, but a fair few outside of that, too.

There haven’t been any new non-gem armor sets. In perfectly seriousness, I don’t mind that. There are plenty of existing armor sets that I do like, so the collectible unique pieces satisfies my craving for new accessories without needing a full set. I’ve gotten a lot of content I’ve enjoyed for free, and I’m not the least bit bitter about them charging for armor sets.

I suppose I’m looking at it from a perspective of “I bought this game for its launch content, expecting the occasional GW1-styled holiday hat. I’ve gotten a lot more than that, so I don’t mind them charging for even more stuff on top of it.” It’s been an enormously good value for the money I paid.

in Living World

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

I just saw the new gauntlets and shoulderpads in the gemstore. If it was a full armor set I wouldn’t really object to it being there, but just for two pieces they should have made this obtainable in game through the living story. I think its pretty lazy of them just to incorporate these cool items into the game only to have them put in the gemstore. The essence of the item you are obtaining is only much more special if its obtained in a unique way, like through an achievement, or specific task in the living story. Anet has not done this much lately in my opinion. Its something they should look more into. I think if for once they made an armor set obtainable through the living world, but only through an arduous but exciting series of events, then that would be a nice addition.

This is how f2p/b2p business models are, the way you describe rewards is a sub model.
Anet could though add ALL armor/weapons through the gem store to the Achievement tab “Unlocked Rewards”, like radiant/hellfire.

JQ Druid

in Living World

Posted by: HiddenNick.7206

HiddenNick.7206

If he likes riding champ trains and speed running dungeons then you are correct. But the game was suppose to be fun…

PS. I would love to pay for the opportunity to be able to earn all those skins in the game.

(edited by HiddenNick.7206)

in Living World

Posted by: ThanatosAngel.8024

ThanatosAngel.8024

Fused Gauntlets.
Horns of the Dragon
Mask of the Night

I don’t even have to mention all the back items that have come out of the Living Story. Are there a fair few skins going into the gemstore? Sure. You could make a case about there being no new complete armor sets added to the game.

But anyone who says there aren’t any new skins, including incomplete sets, added to the game is just plain incorrect.

How much of what you’ve listed is still available to obtain? None of the back items are available either. Only the Radiant/Hellfire pieces are, and you have to sink a lot of time into the game to get the achievement points required for those.

I don’t think anyone is saying that there aren’t any new skins, they’re complaining that all the new skins are locked behind gem store or RNG boxes when they should be obtainable outside of LS events and permanent within the game itself.

in Living World

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Those items that were introduced had high costs within a limited time. Or limited to the living story. And with many of them, as they also were perishable items instead unlocks, there’s no way of using them with more than one character.

The HoM and achievement reward are a shining example of how things should be, those items being as they should is good, but it also emphasizes how many other things could be better but aren’t.

They mention here and there that they are “working on something”, but considering many of the things they’ve done so far one can only help but wonder “how much will that cost us”, and “how much will I have to pay for the things I’ve already earned”.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

(edited by MithranArkanere.8957)

in Living World

Redenaz.8631

With that list, I was specifically responding to Eilaner and Thalador, who didn’t say anything about whether skins were permanent or not. With phrases like “every new skin goes to the gem store,” I didn’t see the need to write in “every non-time-limited new skin” for them just to improve their complaint. Just going off what they wrote, and what they wrote was “Putting ALL skins in the gem-store is just disgusting.” Emphasis on the “all.”

I try not to put words in the mouths of other people to make their arguments worse, but I’m not going to do it to make their argument better, either.

in Living World

Thalador.4218

All you listed was weapons… missed the point (guess which group that puts you into), as the OP is about armor pieces appearing in the gem-store again. Putting two and two together, we get the following: “Putting ALL [new armor] skins in the gem-store is just plain disgusting.”

in Living World

Redenaz.8631

Other list, Thalador. You know, the one with all the armor pieces in it.

Fused Gauntlets.
Horns of the Dragon
Mask of the Night

(Before anyone points out that there aren’t any new sets on that list: Yeah, I’m aware of that. My other post already gave me feelings on that subject.)

in Living World

Posted by: Sleel.8365

Sleel.8365

If he likes riding champ trains and speed running dungeons then you are correct. But the game was suppose to be fun…

PS. I would love to pay for the opportunity to be able to earn all those skins in the game.

Never mind that with all this stuff pumped out, and the ridiculous, artificially fluctuating, exchange rate for gems, it’s nuts. It isn’t as if there are a limited number of gems available, if there were, there would be points where you couldn’t buy ANY. It’s just an equation based on activity. Activity forced by making stuff all gem store. Gold/Gem prices have more then double since summer. 50g wont even get you enough for a skin set, or a char slot

in Living World

Redenaz.8631

Does that sound like an artificially inflating exchange rate, or the logical consequence of Crown Pavilion, Clockwork Chaos, and champ trains providing large influxes of gold to the economy?

While I’ve speculated before that there probably isn’t a limited number of gems available, I’m pretty sure I’m wrong, since reading that’s been flatly answered by a dev before. As the supply of gems-for-gold decreases, the exchange rate going the other way goes up, making it more desirable and keeping us from running out of gems-for-gold completely. If the number of people exchanging the other way doesn’t keep up with the increase in gold, however, it’s only sensible for the gold-for-gems rate to fall.

in Living World

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

I complained about this months ago, but it doesn’t seem like Arena-net has any control over it? Maybe NCSoft has something to do with it.

Either way, it’s a bad idea to put armor and weapons in the gemstore. It just takes away incentives to login. It’s one of the reasons i stopped playing GW2.

Imagine how cool it would’ve been if they added those unlimited crafting sickles and mining picks to dungeons instead, or if they added those new armor items in them. Instead, we get quaggan backpacks and other fluff junk from living story.

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

It is interesting how people so convinently seems to ignore the fact that we DO get new weapons and other skins IN-GAME.

As for adding the unlimited crafting tools in dungeons that would be extremely stupid.
Why lock people out of something like that?

Everyone is able to get stuff from the gem-store.
But not everyone is able to do dungeons.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: imaginary.6241

imaginary.6241

How about Gold to Gem conversion? Farm a bit and then convert it to Gems. Simple solution. It ’s around the same price as a T3 Armor so I guess it ’s kinda balanced at least.

Klakk Bumm. One of the Leaders of TxS, the European Tequatl Slayer Alliance.
Click to apply for Daily EU Tequatl Kills here
My Guides: xPvP Mighty Stealth Bomber

in Living World

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

ITT: QQing because armor skins which are only fashion and completely optional are only available in gem store.

Guys, stop acting so entitled. I hate using that word, but there’s no other explanation I have for wanting something THAT IS NOTHING BUT LOOKS as an ingame obtainable…especially considering this is a BUY 2 PLAY game, Anet needs their money from somewhere if they’re to keep the game up. Are you telling me you want this game to fail, you want it to end so you lose your enjoyment along with others? Is that what you’re telling me?

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Living World

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

If they create a light armor for Charr that looks good, I’ll buy it.

in Living World

Posted by: JaceTachi.1504

JaceTachi.1504

in Living World

Redenaz.8631

How about Gold to Gem conversion? Farm a bit and then convert it to Gems. Simple solution. It ’s around the same price as a T3 Armor so I guess it ’s kinda balanced at least.

Fun fact: At the current exchange, T3 armor costs over twice as much as gem store armor. (119g vs 55.92g)

in Living World

Posted by: havellian.4073

havellian.4073

I rather them be in the gemstore than have some in-game method where I will have to grind endlessly just to look how I want. Also being able to buy piece by piece > 800g for a set of armor i only use 1 piece of (yes bought 3 sets of such already… and no, not with real money)

refer comment about cost of gold -> gems vs T3 armor

in Living World

Posted by: Soulstar.7812

Soulstar.7812

GW2 Players last year:Put clothes or armor in the gem store
GW2 Players several months ago: No more towns clothes, more armor
GW2 Players today: No more armor in gem store.

No pleasing the masses.

in Living World

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

I rather them be in the gemstore than have some in-game method where I will have to grind endlessly just to look how I want. Also being able to buy piece by piece > 800g for a set of armor i only use 1 piece of (yes bought 3 sets of such already… and no, not with real money)

refer comment about cost of gold -> gems vs T3 armor

To all the people that keep saying things along these lines: the gem store is designed to make money… They don’t care how much “gold” it costs you to buy that armor. You want it to be less gems so you can buy it with gold? You don’t need to buy it. If you want it, you can farm for it or you can buy it with real money.

There are many set of armor that you can buy with in game currency. They didn’t introduce new armor into GW1 nearly as often as they are now. You have the OPTION to either buy it or farm for it…or you can leave it.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

in Living World

Posted by: Qawsada.4251

Qawsada.4251

If they create a light armor for Charr that looks good, I’ll buy it.

This guy gets it.

The way I see it, its how Anet get money without forcing the monthly fee on the players. Even better, you can use ingame money to get these armor.

in Living World

Thalador.4218

ITT: QQing because armor skins which are only fashion and completely optional are only available in gem store.

Guys, stop acting so entitled. I hate using that word, but there’s no other explanation I have for wanting something THAT IS NOTHING BUT LOOKS as an ingame obtainable…especially considering this is a BUY 2 PLAY game, Anet needs their money from somewhere if they’re to keep the game up. Are you telling me you want this game to fail, you want it to end so you lose your enjoyment along with others? Is that what you’re telling me?

Okay, I perfectly understand where you’re coming from.

But there’s an “itsy-bitsy” problem here:

Where on Tyria is well-polished, well-implemented new content that does not involve grinding, zerging, and does offer more than 2-3 days of stuff? All this money they get from gemstore transactions, and we get utter crap in terms of free content?

Riiiiight…

Edit: make that 3-5 hours, actually.

(edited by Thalador.4218)

in Living World

Posted by: GrimHero.5140

GrimHero.5140

No offense but that the dumbest thing you could say, GW1 its very predecessor had the same buy to play model and ran for atleast 6 years, probably more (and its still running just automated).

Buy 2 play is no excuse for putting the majority of things in the gem store. And a game can and has survived while not doing that.

I mean leave the living story stuff in the living story it logical. It would make it feel less empty. And then when you have a extra super duper special costume like idk a replica of the robes scarlet wore in the tower of nightmares THEN you can add that to the gemstore.

in Living World

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

I do think there has been too many armor “sets” locked behind RNG or gem store, however, some things you need to consider:

• All of these are obtainable without spending a dime of real money. Yes it takes a long time to build up the gold to buy the gems for it, but everyone has know since the beginning that each LS will have new skins in the gem store. if you can’t spend the time and forethought to build up money/gems ahead of time, that’s a problem on your end, not the developers.
  • There have been plenty of non-gem store skins released. None of which are the least bit difficult to obtain (with the radiant/hellfire not even being difficult, just takes time to get), only armor has been locked behind store/RNG and it’s not even full sets (the new stuff)
  • This game is still releasing free content, whining about not getting a skin for free too is, well, childish at best.
  • They need to make money somehow to continue making new content, but that brings me to the next point:
  • If people keep buying them up at the current prices, they will keep putting them in the store to get. If people have such a problem with it, stop buying them and show them we are unhappy about the prices (I do agree things are very overpriced, and the “sales” are not much of a sale at all but that’s a marketing division problem and best way to show them we don’t like it is to stop buying the stuff)
  • RNG is bad, it has always been bad, we have known this since the beginning. Gambling away trying to get a single skin and failing is no one’s fault but your own. The fact they put the skins behind RNG chests is beside the point. If you gamble away trying to get it, you are to blame, not them. Is it good to put stuff behind RNG? Nope, but no one is forcing you to do it and it’s not required to play the game at all, nor does it give you some advantage over anyone else.
http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

in Living World

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

GW2 Players last year:Put clothes or armor in the geme
GW2 Players several months ago: No more towns clothes, more armor
GW2 Players today: No more armor in gem store.

No pleasing the masses.

What masses? The forum community makes up a small portion of the game then you read a few anecdotes and start thinking they speak for everyone

in Living World

Posted by: jsduke.6537

jsduke.6537

This is the wrong forum for this topic.

ANet has to make money to support the game. They make money from Gem Store purchases. They have publicly declared that they do not want to create a pay-to-win system, and that Gem Store purchases will be largely cosmetic items and convenience items.

So yeah. ANet is going to put new skins in the Gem Store all the time. For money. So we can continue to play the game without a monthly fee.

That’s how this works. It’s not a bad thing.

You would like to see more skinsets added to the game outside of the Gem Store? Me too. I would like that too.

In future, maybe take a more polite approach. You’re more likely to get what you want that way.

in Living World

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

I’m ok with Gem store armor its just skins with no stat value so this debunks any pay to win comments. We all payed to play the game too, I dropped 60$ the day it came out now it’s cheaper so yeah we all pay to play I don’t get this argument you don’t need gem store armor to play.

The only concern I would have is if all new armor released is gem store purchases only. They do need to add armor that players can earn (Not dumb luck RNG) from time to time as well too. Dungeon armors are great but those are over a year old, a new Dungeon with new armor for example would be awesome.

in Living World

Posted by: Spawne.3128

Spawne.3128

Honestly, their living stories have so much potential, I know they can’t satisfy everyone and that one living story might not be what appeals to someone, but the next might…Yet their living stories have turned into nothing more than Farms, its a waste if you ask me… what happened to the actual story telling side of the living story.

Then theres the rewards, which have been slowly becoming less and less, used to be that a few skins where added and some nice items…now look, those items what might’ve been the rewards back then are simply tossed in the gem store at a whopping 400 gems per price… thats 30g currently (not too bad) or $5s if you bought the gems with real money.

I know we all have our opinions…but I really do hope we can agree that $5 for one piece of armor is NOT worth it…the models are nice and def had some work done to them…but why take the lazy route and throw them in the gem store? (yes lazy since theres no need to implement them as a reward / drop of some in game content).

I loved GW1, played it for years, Loved GW2… I even considered myself a bit of a fan… but what Anet just did, made me lose respect for the company by so much…and if they want it back, they’ll have to earn it. In a way its what broke the camels back.

Now again, I know this is my opinion and everyone has their own, speak it! But please, lets not bother trying to change each others opinions since thats how mindless fights start, since we both already have a made up mind.

That’s basically it right here. This living story had the potential to be alot more, and it just turned into nothing more then a quick side track to add a few more dollars of revenue through the gem store with the armor pieces. These living storylines should be taking TIME to complete, sort of like how your storyline missions take time to complete. I did the whole nightmare tower story in 4-6 hours, which is LONG by most peoples standards.

Theres alot of talk about how the way the game is designed it releases newer content consistently, but im not seeing that at all. Im seeing a few new temporary missions, and a couple new pieces added to the game for a very limited time, but no real content updates. I come from games that where the more you worked to quest or explore or dungeon or play with your guildies, the better items you got, this game doesnt seem to have that. There is one singular goal you work towards in this game, thats getting the 1 or 2 legendary weapons that take a year to complete for whatever character class you have, and that seems to be all it is.