Skip to end for cutscenes!

in Living World

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

Anet, every LS chapter we try to remind you of this, and every time you drop the ball and fail to include it. Seeing the cutscene at the end of the LS quest chapter is cool the first time or so you do it but as you do it on subsequent characters you kinda would like to skip it, but we don’t have the ability to.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

in Living World

Posted by: Varkros.4158

Varkros.4158

All the cut scenes need a skip button. We had a huge post about this before. It’s mind numbing to have to sit through the things while achievement hunting in story. I don’t know. Maybe a skip button is too confusing to players :b

in Living World

Posted by: Felblade.8701

Felblade.8701

Funny how they implemented mail carriers from a forum suggestion pretty fast compared to other needed changes like this. Gemstore item = profit, so i wouldn’t have hopes for this soon even though it is sorely needed when it comes to re-running for achieves.

in Living World

Posted by: BentoDetective.6491

BentoDetective.6491

For some scenes, it is said to be unskippable code-wise. Sounds like a challenge for the programmers to step it up a notch. Don’t mean to bad-mouth anyone, but having to see [spoiler!] Caithe kill Wynne over and over again is just bad. The first time seeing it, the scene was very dramatic and sad. Subsequent times, like all other achieve-hunters, we are impatiently sitting there thinking about that nice skip button.

in Living World

Posted by: Freeelancer.2860

Freeelancer.2860

You can restart the fight after it’s finished using Mote. You don’t have to restart the entire instance.

in Living World

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

New gem store item, Skip Button, 800 gems. Consumable, 10 uses

in Living World

Posted by: BentoDetective.6491

BentoDetective.6491

You can restart the fight after it’s finished using Mote. You don’t have to restart the entire instance.

You’re definitely right. But, the dragon had put a dent in my armor so I had go repair. So when I return, Wynne had to die again.

in Living World

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

They don’t want us skipping that last cutscene. They want us all watching Twitch on January 24, so they’re gonna drive the point home.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

in Living World

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

What’s funny is, the last cutscene originally was skippable, but they removed the button in a bug fix.

in Living World

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I don’t mind having to watch the cut scenes the first time through as it is pertinent to the story. However, once you have unlocked and played through the story you should be given the option to skip cut scenes on replay and doing the achieves.

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Funny how they implemented mail carriers from a forum suggestion pretty fast compared to other needed changes like this. Gemstore item = profit, so i wouldn’t have hopes for this soon even though it is sorely needed when it comes to re-running for achieves.

Different teams, different technical difficulties involved etc.
Although that said, yes skip buttons are important.

in Living World

Posted by: Headcase.4618

Headcase.4618

Kinda wonder if the trailer is gonna stick around after the 24th or not, otherwise it might be weird for someone seeing it in, let’s say, February or later

in Living World

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

I’d imagine they would at the very least remove the PAX announcement at the end.