Suggestion: "Replay Episode"

in Living World

Posted by: Slushey.8236

Slushey.8236

Don’t get me wrong, I think this is a great feature and should continue to be implemented in the Living Story. However, I honestly didn’t want to replay ALL of the new content, and I don’t really care about the achievements, so can we please have an option to cancel the story replay without finishing everything again?

That green star which is now hovering over my UI is incredibly irritating, and I won’t be using the feature in the future if this is going to be how it works. There is a couple of parts which I would love to replay, such as the final boss fight against Aerin, but if it comes at the cost of having a green star pestering me until I replay everything else, I probably won’t use try this again.

Again, great work on the “Replay Episode” feature – I think it’s a great addition to the game, but it would be nice to be able to replay selected content without having to finish all of it.

Grand Duke Slushey of the Knîghtmare Court
Blackgate | Knîghtmare [KnM] | Knights of the Temple [KnT] | Attuned [Att]

(edited by Slushey.8236)

in Living World

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

Hi slushey!!!!!!

Have you tried switching back to personal story? Or does that not work? I haven’t tried it.

in Living World

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

I definitely agree. Everything else about the feature is perfect, and I would marry it if I could.

in Living World

Posted by: Slushey.8236

Slushey.8236

Hi slushey!!!!!!

Have you tried switching back to personal story? Or does that not work? I haven’t tried it.

You can’t replay the Personal Story, and since I’ve already finished it I can’t go back to it at the current time. My problem, however, is that I wanted to replay a few specific parts of the new Living Story Season 2, and now I have to replay everything if I want to get rid of the green star (which is a pain) from my UI.

Also, hey Xenon.

Grand Duke Slushey of the Knîghtmare Court
Blackgate | Knîghtmare [KnM] | Knights of the Temple [KnT] | Attuned [Att]

in Living World

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

Ah I see. This seems like a small but annoying oversight that they will fix soonish. If not by the next patch then maybe the one after that. I’ve seen other threads mentioning this, so I’m sure they are aware of it.

in Living World

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

yes please. I posted another topic about this.

Please let us turning replaying off.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

in Living World

Posted by: Oranisagu.3706

Oranisagu.3706

on twitter (if I remember correctly) they acknowledged reading about this issue, so at least it’s on their radar. whether it gets changed or not was neither stated nor implied though. I hope they do think it over again and let us abort a replay whenever we want (with the appropriate ’you’ll lose all progress’ warning etc). another possible solution would be to not only be able to switch between personal story/living story, but also deactivate the currently selected one (even personal story) getting the green star to disappear and let us resume it whenever we feel like it (i.e. for a daily).