Teaser analysis!

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

So did anyone notice anything hidden in the teaser? I noticed there’s some bamboo where DE2.0 are standing right here. Zephyrites possibly resettling in the Maguuma? Who else uses bamboo?

Also there’s a red Southsun drake to Taimi’s left here. Hurray confusion enemies! I wonder if the root’s shes looking at could be a jumping puzzle :O.

I do hope this devourer-ish monster is a new world boss! By the way, if you pause and look closely: behind him in the distance through the dust there appears to be a wind rider, or some such floaty monster. Mildly interesting.

I think my favorite part though is right here. Direct your attention to center screen, where you can see an NPC walking into a railing like a kitten . It’s at 30 seconds. 30 / 10 = 3. Halflife 3 confirmed.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

“Gates of Maguuma” in yellow with “Open July 1st” in white. Too easy to read that all as one thing and it saying “Gates of Maguuma Open July 1st” when that isn’t what it’s saying. I wonder if we will really be getting a new map in a week or if it will be teaser stuff set in Brisban and two weeks of cleaning up with the Zephyrites.

Here’s to hoping for a new map or five. Would be cool to see LA advance a little more in it’s clean up as well. Taimi jumping in Scruffy was super cool. I am hopeful we don’t get another slow build up to the action like we did with Season 1 and we just jump right in. We shall see.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

I hope we will get a new zone next week, but I think it’s best, for storytelling reasons to set everything up in Brisban for this release, and then in the next patch, we make a move into the new zone for whatever reason.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

I’ll tell you a secret. Anet decided to stop writing preview pages prior the release because of numerous reasons (in-game economic-wise, spoiler-wise, etc). We only get teasers like this one.

Next point: This is freaking Season 2! It’s Anet way of distributing a true datadisk. It was confirmed that new updates will be permanent. They need to attract back their players and there is no better way of doing it, than by Grand introduction of 2 new regions (by opening the first zone in Maguuma Wastes region). The patch need to be big and beyond players’ expectations to create OMG I LOVE ANET effect.

Story wise: The story concentrates around our new group of NPC heroes who are mainly investigators and thus, there must be some new secret villain and unexpected twists (taking down of Zephirites).

All in all, this first S2 update is created to blow our minds. However, we will have to see if Anet manages to pull this off without any major bugs, errors, instabilities, and other issues we’ve experienced in the former big patches.
fingers crossed

(edited by Mortifer.2946)

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Iason Evan.3806

I hope we will get a new zone next week, but I think it’s best, for storytelling reasons to set everything up in Brisban for this release, and then in the next patch, we make a move into the new zone for whatever reason.

Agreed. I just don’t like the false hype of a new map after we have been waiting for months for this.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’m not sure ArenaNet has said anything about a new map in any part of Maguuma, so it would seem kind of unfair to accuse them of over-hyping it. Although, I believe there will be one or more new maps there, most of the information/rumors have come from the playerbase, rather than ArenaNet. Afaik.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Xenon.4537

I talked to a dev a couple weeks ago when they first showed the portal screenshot. I asked if that means we are getting a new zone. His words were something like “Well, that’s what a portal usually means!” I’ll post a screenshot when I get home. I’m not sure why people are so hesitant to believe we are getting a new map. It’s pretty well confirmed we are.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

Which portal is this, xenon?

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Iason Evan.3806

I talked to a dev a couple weeks ago when they first showed the portal screenshot. I asked if that means we are getting a new zone. His words were something like “Well, that’s what a portal usually means!” I’ll post a screenshot when I get home. I’m not sure why people are so hesitant to believe we are getting a new map. It’s pretty well confirmed we are.

My concern isn’t that we are getting a new zone. We are getting a new zone. My concern is when will we get a new zone? I don’t think it’s gonna be this update and I totally hope I am wrong.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Xenon.4537

Which portal is this, xenon?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/get-ready/

This one.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Zayd Akira.1942

Zayd Akira.1942

So, in the trailer the zepherites get shot down, probably from the inquest because of that red golem. It would make sense because inquest are super curious in a bad way and probably want to see what they are hiding. Not to mention the inquest have done and are still doing a ton of research on the dragons, and the zephyrs just might actually have one. (long story short, play GW1, glints got babies, yo)

But what does that mean for Cantha? as far as we know, Cantha only trades with the zephyrs, and being super isolationist, and xenophobic, They likely have no one to trade with now. Does anyone think that this may be an excuse for Cantha to come out and trade with Kryta in order to keep a stable economy? (obvs. not in this season if it were to ever happen)

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Actually, Cantha was trading with Kryta up to the raising of Orr (such trade is mentioned in Sea of Sorrows), and there’s evidence they’ve still been trading with other nations (in the form of Canthan ships showing up shipwrecked on the Tarnished Coast). They went xenophobic – which may or may not still be the case – but that may have been a case of ’we’ll trade with you, but you’re not allowed to go beyond specified trading areas’ rather than total isolationism.

With Zhaitan dead, there’s little reason for Canthan ships not to start showing up in Lion’s Arch again once word gets around (or at least to Southsun, since that kinda blocks the Sea of Sorrows in now – I really don’t think ArenaNet thought it over much when they chose to place Southsun there) – although depending on how human-supremacist Cantha has become, they might refuse to trade with an interracial city. However, either way, Cantha coming here doesn’t mean we’ll ever get the chance to go there.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

(edited by draxynnic.3719)

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Xenon.4537

My concern isn’t that we are getting a new zone. We are getting a new zone. My concern is when will we get a new zone? I don’t think it’s gonna be this update and I totally hope I am wrong.

Well we are at the very least getting a story instance which takes place in an area we have never been to before, as evident from the thorny tangled roots, dusty canyons, and strange new devourer monster thing. The living story journal system is designed to have purple star markers on the map which you walk up to and press F to enter just like a green personal story star. This leads me to believe the story instance we enter must be in some type of relevant persistent map. This would be consistent with all of GW2 design thus far. Meaning there should be a new open world persistent map which you enter, and then a purple star in that map somewhere which you interact with to do the story. On top of all that, the release is titled “The Gates of Maguuma Open July 1st.” What would be the point of a gate opening if we can’t walk through it?

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

With Zhaitan dead, there’s little reason for Canthan ships not to start showing up in Lion’s Arch again once word gets around (or at least to Southsun, since that kinda blocks the Sea of Sorrows in now – I really don’t think ArenaNet thought it over much when they chose to place Southsun there) – although depending on how human-supremacist Cantha has become, they might refuse to trade with an interracial city. However, either way, Cantha coming here doesn’t mean we’ll ever get the chance to go there.

Bubbles? (or its minions)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Zayd Akira.1942

Zayd Akira.1942

Actually, Cantha was trading with Kryta up to the raising of Orr (such trade is mentioned in Sea of Sorrows), and there’s evidence they’ve still been trading with other nations (in the form of Canthan ships showing up shipwrecked on the Tarnished Coast). They went xenophobic – which may or may not still be the case – but that may have been a case of ’we’ll trade with you, but you’re not allowed to go beyond specified trading areas’ rather than total isolationism.

Though i would love to visit Cantha, i really dont mind whenever that would be so i wouldnt mind if cantha came in occasionally for some racially segregated trading.
Whom has Cantha been trading with post Orr? there’s really only 2 nations left. Kryta, and Elona, and currently Elona is being ruled over by a big undead kim jon un, and i dont think the Canthans would be too keen on trading with the undead.

Also, anyone else think that there are gunna be more than a few references to the canceled GW1 expansion “Utopia” That was also going to be centered around the Maguuma in this season? Maybe even some outright implementation of the things they were planning on having in the Maguuma in “Utopia”

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Iason Evan.3806

Well we are at the very least getting a story instance which takes place in an area we have never been to before, as evident from the thorny tangled roots, dusty canyons, and strange new devourer monster thing. The living story journal system is designed to have purple star markers on the map which you walk up to and press F to enter just like a green personal story star. This leads me to believe the story instance we enter must be in some type of relevant persistent map. This would be consistent with all of GW2 design thus far. Meaning there should be a new open world persistent map which you enter, and then a purple star in that map somewhere which you interact with to do the story. On top of all that, the release is titled “The Gates of Maguuma Open July 1st.” What would be the point of a gate opening if we can’t walk through it?

It is “Gates of Maguuma” in yellow text at the end of the trailer with “Open July 1st” in white text. I take that to mean “Gates of Maguuma” is the name of the update and we get said update on the 1st, not that we get a new zone to go into on the 1st. Like I said, I hope I am wrong.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Poisonwell.1209

Poisonwell.1209

My personal opinion, July 1 LS split into 2 parts, we are moving to maguuma and we gonna help Zephyrites in an unknown location.

• Zephyrites are on their way somewhere else “are attacked while traveling” unknown place, they are attacked by helping rebuild Lion Arch.
  • Inquest and white mantle “new alliance”

No good english sorry.

Attachments:

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Though i would love to visit Cantha, i really dont mind whenever that would be so i wouldnt mind if cantha came in occasionally for some racially segregated trading.
Whom has Cantha been trading with post Orr? there’s really only 2 nations left. Kryta, and Elona, and currently Elona is being ruled over by a big undead kim jon un, and i dont think the Canthans would be too keen on trading with the undead.

Also, anyone else think that there are gunna be more than a few references to the canceled GW1 expansion “Utopia” That was also going to be centered around the Maguuma in this season? Maybe even some outright implementation of the things they were planning on having in the Maguuma in “Utopia”

You may actually have answered your own question – it may have been people jumping the gun, but there were a lot of people thinking that Utopia may have been to the west of the map.

More generally, those are the human nations that we know of, but there may well be more. Jeff’s hinted in an interview a long time ago that there may be another human homeland south of Cantha, and given that humans were prolific seafarers, there could be human nations and colonies scattered across the globe. Keep in mind that a lot of human knowledge in Tyria was lost when Lion’s Arch sank – knowledge of other human nations and settlements across the seas may have been forgotten when records were destroyed and preserving it just wasn’t important outside the inner circles of the Priory and Order of Whispers.

The records might even still exist buried in the Priory archives or a library in Divinity’s Reach, it’s just become something nobody ever bothers to look up since some colony three months sailing away just isn’t relevant to post-Great Tsunami Tyria.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Xenon.4537

It is “Gates of Maguuma” in yellow text at the end of the trailer with “Open July 1st” in white text. I take that to mean “Gates of Maguuma” is the name of the update and we get said update on the 1st, not that we get a new zone to go into on the 1st. Like I said, I hope I am wrong.

I not only hope you’re wrong, I just know you’re wrong lol. There is just no logic behind showing portal screenshots, showing actual footage of a new zone, AND calling it “Gates of Maguuma” and then saying it will be open july 1st… ALL to simply give us a non-update with nothing new besides some kind of minuscule setup to a subsequent patch. Text color is completely beside the point. Reading all of the context Anet has given us up to this point, it’s just obvious.

The writing is on the wall, and it’s pleasantly easy to read for once.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Vlad Morbius.1759

Vlad Morbius.1759

Since the Twitch release with C.J. and his comment about “being excited about season 2 and the bigger things the other teams have been working on which they couldn’t talk about yet” it’s been my theory that they will open some of the Maguuma area. The content for Season 2 will see some new map content opened but it will be fairly limited and this tied in with the various holiday content will run until the end of the season which they hope will be enough to keep players around until they finally finish some real expansion content to be released this time in 2015.

I hope I’m wrong and they have a lot more ready to open up but i truly have my doubts it will amount to much more than that.

Vini, Vidi, Vici, Viridis…I came, I saw, I conquered…I got a green??

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Iason Evan.3806

I not only hope you’re wrong, I just know you’re wrong lol. There is just no logic behind showing portal screenshots, showing actual footage of a new zone, AND calling it “Gates of Maguuma” and then saying it will be open july 1st… ALL to simply give us a non-update with nothing new besides some kind of minuscule setup to a subsequent patch. Text color is completely beside the point. Reading all of the context Anet has given us up to this point, it’s just obvious.

I was just trying to look at it objectively is all. The separation of text color could totally go both ways. That is why I said in an earlier post that it could be false hype. It has happened so many times now where we are given more hype than content and when the updates hit they aren’t all they were cracked up to be. I am just tired of getting all hyped up and then let down. I just want to look at the stuff with an edge of cynicism so that when it comes out I am not let down. Most of the time, I love the updates that we get in this game. But, when we get overhyped and under delivered on (and it’s happened a few times) it makes for a lackluster two week update. I just try not to allow myself to get too hype is all. Want to look at it from every angle.

The truth is you don’t know that I am wrong. I very well could be, but what I typed about it could also be true.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Hobbs.9260

Hobbs.9260

I dont know about that, it makes perfect sense if you think about it. It is very common in trailers of upcoming seasons, and even previews of next weeks episodes on TV to show clips that turn out to happen half way into the season and in the case of next weeks previews, thing that are actually two weeks away. Even like you singled out the “Gates” part, a stage setting patch would still be labeled as such. The patch would only be about how we found the gate, doesnt have to mean that we will actually be passing through that said gate during that patch.
I for one would like to see at least one new map on the opening patch, but I am also one that wanted to see the story told better. A good story doesnt give you that kind of stuff right up front, it needs to be built up to. Since one of the most major complaints of season 1 was that the story wasnt up to actual writing par, I would bet that we will see things done right, and this would include the first chapter being nothing but a teaser in itself. That is how real stories are started.

80 ele Deaths Misstress [DEAD] – Blackgate NA East Coast

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: ThaSlayer.8573

ThaSlayer.8573

Glint’s baby/child isn’t gonna be happy her defenders are getting kittened with. Looks promising! Also maybe Mordy has some affiliation with the remaining Mursaat and their nation.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

Also maybe Mordy has some affiliation with the remaining Mursaat and their nation.

How so ? As far as I know, the mursaat ran away and phased out their cities instead of fighting agains (or for) the elder dragons.

I am sure they’ll happily run away again now.

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Xenon.4537

Whatever. This argument is pointless and off topic. Believe what you want to believe. The evidence is blatantly obvious. Anet could probably spell it out in legalese and you would still be unsure.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: ThaSlayer.8573

ThaSlayer.8573

And the Mursaat did fight against the dragons once, they simply turned on their allies afterwards. Then decimated the poor Seerians and angered the forgotten (who were responsible for their downfall through Glint) then phased away until the rise of the White Mantle.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Iason Evan.3806

Whatever. This argument is pointless and off topic. Believe what you want to believe. The evidence is blatantly obvious. Anet could probably spell it out in legalese and you would still be unsure.

Fair enough, but the title to this thread was about speculation. I am not making wild, unfounded guesses here. And if we are using legalese, then the separation of font color in that trailer is obviously misleading. The name of the update is “Gates of Maguuma” and it’s launching “July 1st”. However hopeful I am of getting a new zone on day 1, it doesn’t look to be the case that we are heading into a brand spanking new map on day 1.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Who cares if we get the zone right on July 1st or not. I want build-up! I want to do something in Brisban or whatever the adjoining zone is to prepare to venture into new territory. I know we’re all chomping at the bit for a new zone, but let the zone come properly through story telling, that’s the whole concept to their novel Living Story.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Jorvych.3064

Jorvych.3064

Fair enough, but the title to this thread was about speculation. I am not making wild, unfounded guesses here. And if we are using legalese, then the separation of font color in that trailer is obviously misleading. The name of the update is “Gates of Maguuma” and it’s launching “July 1st”. However hopeful I am of getting a new zone on day 1, it doesn’t look to be the case that we are heading into a brand spanking new map on day 1.

I’m guessing it hasn’t occured to you that perhaps the “arc” is called the Gates of Maguuma; as opposed to a single update, it could be couple of updates.
Think of Flame and Frost. It was 4 updates long. It would not surprise me at all that this is what Anet is planning

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: OtakuModeEngage.8679

OtakuModeEngage.8679

I just wanted to say in advance, for I and everyone else who hypothesised the arrival of new zones in season 2; We called it!

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

Nice way of noticing the bamboo shoots. They might be old camp leftovers or a crashed kite-ship. Hope not the last. I think there will be more zephirites in the story. I really don’t think that the zephirtes were heeding to maguma. They packed way more supplies this time than the last time and they were heading to canta. And maguma is not so far. But you also take a lot of supplies if you make camp where you don’t have supplies. Far north or ring of fire. The explosion may be in my opinion a aetherblade attack, whit scarlet gone i think they converted to robbery and inquest hired energy highjacking. There seems to be a lot of thorn/nightmare corruption and a giant devour, for all who did not play gw1 a giant species of devour native to charr homeland but possibly a full grown devour which has enough food and lives long enough to grow full size.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

One thing I noticed was Braham using an animation I don’t recognize and I don’t recall them having any unique animations. (Unique skills yeah but not animations)

Likely of course just a simple pre-rendered cut scene, but who knows.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Xenon.4537

I realize this isn’t definitive proof, but it’s as much a “yes” as I’ve learned to accept from Anet. Here’s the screen shot as promised.

I’ll return to this thread on July 1st; either to apologize, or say I told you so.

Happy “speculation.”

Attachments:

(edited by Xenon.4537)

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

my thoughts on the trailer :::

• 1) The Zephyrites got shot down by someone or blown up by secretly planted bombs.
  • Lion’s Arch isn’t going to be rebuilt anytime soon as a result. Who do we got left that’s helping them with money and supplies? Kryta and….who else?
  • I also want to say that the Zephyrites getting blown up was pretty unexpected even though there was a hint or two about in in current living world release.
  • 2) That Devourer boss looks huge, but there are other big devourer champions in other parts of the game. I just hope that this boss is updated to be more difficult than a million Hp punching bag.
  • Inquest Golems…., which makes sense, given where we’ll be entering the Maguuma Jungle/Wastes/area from.
  • The Sandstorm was awesome looking. In the trailer you see Taimi going for cover inside the golem before it hits, so it might be an environmental effect that has an effect on your character, which would be pretty awesome. It might also be related to the Devourer boss.
  • ….and that Tumbleweed at 1:05! That was the most beautifully rendered tumbleweed I ever saw!
  • 3) Also, some of those shots looked really desert like, like, really really desert like. This is likely due to the area drying out over the last 250 years (though some of it was pretty dry 250 years ago too…..).
  • Its also possible that one of the new areas we get is in the Crystal Desert. The Zephyrite short story does describe it as a desert still.
  • The Trailer showed the wreckage of a fallen Zephyrite ship meaning we might get to possibly explore that area. Is it more likely that they fell somewhere on/near the Labyrinthine cliffs (somewhere in the shiverpeaks or crystal desert), or did they make it thousands of miles to the west of Tyria?
  • 4) I’m not familiar with the weapon animations for the mace, but people were saying that the animation was new….maybe Anet listened to us in the CDI threads from months and months ago and are adding new weapon skills, weapons, class mechanic skills, etc.?
  • If so, Sweet! More horizontal progression for level 80’s!

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I seem to recognize part of Dry Top in that teaser. I’m looking forward to the new zone. I hope it is a sign of more zones to come.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I guess I’m not that up on the Lore, but who was that Charr piloting the ship that suffered the explosion damage? Did the Zephyrites explain who the Captain of the ship was previously? (I am assuming he/she was the Captain.)

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

My personal opinion, July 1 LS split into 2 parts, we are moving to maguuma and we gonna help Zephyrites in an unknown location.

• Zephyrites are on their way somewhere else “are attacked while traveling” unknown place, they are attacked by helping rebuild Lion Arch.
  • Inquest and white mantle “new alliance”

No good english sorry.

My bet is that we will get the area west of Brisban Wildlands to start off with, then move south west into Maguuma.

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: PseudoNewb.5468

PseudoNewb.5468

Wheres Frostbite?

And that is one large boar at the end.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

They had a close up of an asian looking Zypher.

Thus, Cantha confirmed.

Also, there were three young (small) devourer things there. Thus, Half-Life 3 confirmed

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Fuin.8361

Fuin.8361

It probably means the zephyrites won’t return with their festival next year which saddens me, I think it was awesome.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: assasin oates.3018

assasin oates.3018

I think there’s two giant devourers. In the group shot of the orphans 2 of the curved vines in the background seem to be moving together

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

They had a close up of an asian looking Zypher.

Thus, Cantha confirmed.

Confirmed, and then shot down.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

first of nice to see the trailer. id love to see a new zone the first day and would applaud anet for opening up a new area but im not going to count on it. anet has a habit of hyping too much and not delivering as much. my biggest problem with them. i cant wait and i hope im not disappointed. i cant take much more disappointment from them

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I don’t think ArenaNet ‘hypes’ too much. If anything, they give little information, really. A teaser trailer than may suggest some things that will (or can) happen in the future. Seems most of the hype comes from the playerbase (which may be their plan).

I can’t remember them saying there would definitely be a new zone with this patch, or at any particular time…just that the kind of content expansions usually have (such as new zones) would be released. Some time. In the future.

It’s strange to me that ArenaNet get accused of ‘over-hyping’ things, and at the same time is accused on being ‘much too quiet’. Oh well, it’s expected, I suppose. /shrug

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Well I just hope if/when we get a new zone, it will be a proper new zone. Like the original zones, and not like Southsun. With plenty of DE’s, POI’s, Heart Quests, etc.

One – Piken Square

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

I’d love to see that but I seriously doubt that any company would be able to pull that off especially when we look at the maps that we already have, they are all incredibly detailed and beautiful you can’t produce those kinds of maps in such a short timespan (not talking about the 2 weeks)

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

I just took another look at the trailer, there appear to be 4 small devourers at the giant one, not 3 :P. There is also bamboo on the floor when they show the group and the portal. The boar at the end isn’t really that big, there’s an asian character on the zephyr ship at the start. The golem is obviously Inquest and the scene where Braham jumps at the golem you can see purple glow on the vines, corruption perhaps?

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

I’d love to see that but I seriously doubt that any company would be able to pull that off especially when we look at the maps that we already have, they are all incredibly detailed and beautiful you can’t produce those kinds of maps in such a short timespan (not talking about the 2 weeks)

There was a dedicated team who was working on a desert since launch.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

There was a dedicated team who was working on a desert since launch.

You got a source on that?

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Teaser analysis!

in Living World

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

My guess is we will go to help the Zephyrites after they crash landed and find the Inquest there. Possibly they shot the Zephyrites down to try and prevent them from seeing the construction of a Crucible of Eternity 2 type structure. We will then progress down the structure and find they are trying to use it as a containment device for the new Elder Dragon. It will wake up and destroy the structure godzilla style.