There's no reason to return to Orr

in Living World

Posted by: perilisk.1874

perilisk.1874

And this voice in the end sounds Kormirish.

I think either Kormir (thus, providing a bridge to Elona) or Lyssa (thus, probably proving the theories about Jennah right). Might be that Kormir is “E”?

The trailer says “one god stayed behind”. While the obvious understanding of that line in light of the story so far would be that it refers to Balthazar, I think it’s actually sneakily referring to one of the two above — I think Balthazar returned from somewhere else; if he had stayed, he would not have been able to go unnoticed.

Ceterum censeo Sentim Punicam esse delendam

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Someone said the voice is similar or the same as the VA for Livia. I can’t remember how her voice sounded, so we shall see

in Living World

Posted by: perilisk.1874

perilisk.1874

Someone said the voice is similar or the same as the VA for Livia. I can’t remember how her voice sounded, so we shall see

In with the all the random PC action shots, there was one apparent elementalist with a very red motif. Probably just another PC, since Livia was a necro and the weapon doesn’t look remotely close to the scepter of Orr, but you never know.

Ceterum censeo Sentim Punicam esse delendam

in Living World

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

You can get a feel for Livia’s voice if you look up some of the GW:EN cutscenes on youtube. Here’s one for you:

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

You can get a feel for Livia’s voice if you look up some of the GW:EN cutscenes on youtube. Here’s one for you:

Cheers for that. I can kinda see why some are making the connection.

in Living World

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

Haha so much for “no reason to return to Orr”. In the words of the Risen, “Return to Orrrrrrr…..!”

Death, good! Everyone, come! (A message from the Orrian Board of Tourism)

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

in Living World

Posted by: Vesuvius.9874

Vesuvius.9874

Haha so much for “no reason to return to Orr”. In the words of the Risen, “Return to Orrrrrrr…..!”

Death, good! Everyone, come! (A message from the Orrian Board of Tourism)

Orrian Board of Tourism LOL!

in Living World

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

In Orr we will find some Orrians who will sell Orrichalcum items orr the orriginal legendary thingy who will probably look like Orrene, sorry Aurene. And in the end we will hear some orrchestra’ music and Orr not this night.

We will feed Balthazarus with our Orrganic creatures (Sylvari).

Then Korrmir will kill Balthazarus and consume his powers again.

And then the pirates won’t say yarr anymore only yorr.

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

(edited by Arden.7480)