wintersday 2013 release page

in Living World

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

the releases have a teaser trailer that also says come back on the 3rd december, its now the 4th…. can we haz wintersday release notes pl0x? my favourite holiday in guild wars

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

They told us yesterday that it will be delayed until today (and it is still very early today over there) ^^

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

aaah thanks for letting me know, i wasnt online yesterday, do you know at what time they said it?

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

in Living World

lordkrall.7241

Due to the Thanksgiving holiday pushing things back further than anticipated, the page will go live tomorrow.

Sorry for the confusion.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Dec-3rd-Preview-Release/first#post3308618

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Kerishan.8460

Kerishan.8460

All years same things? This is not funny

in Living World

lordkrall.7241

And yet when they did it the other way around at Halloween people raged like mad

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

And yet when they did it the other way around at Halloween people raged like mad

No, at Halloween people got mad because only part of the original content came back, and the original achievements weren’t available. No one hated on the Halloween patch for introducing new stuff.

in Living World

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

seems like the same ol same ol for the most part. some new meta etc. Pretty much what we all expected.

2 questions from me.

1: I got all the mini’s last year from the gem store if I wasn’t able to make them. This year for the meta we get one of those minis. Will I be able to forge it or something?

2: The BL RNG minis from last year; will they be back? I spent quite a bit of real cash to try and get all the mini’s and in the end I am still missing 1. Mini Infirnium or whatever it’s called. Will I be able to get this?

in Living World

lordkrall.7241

No, at Halloween people got mad because only part of the original content came back, and the original achievements weren’t available. No one hated on the Halloween patch for introducing new stuff.

Oh, they very much did. People complained about how bad and boring the new additions were.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

GW1 festivals were the same yearly, why are people kittening about it being the same now?

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

in Living World

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Pretty much this. I know I was mad that they removed perfectly fine stuff that could have stayed in from the first years Halloween (reapers rumble, dungeon thing, and scavenger hunt). All the stuff could have come back, with a couple things only need a couple tweaks to them (like scavenger, would still start with the asura chick, but shes in the new place, the mausoleum place). All they had to do with Halloween was add stuff, not remove any of it.
Which is why I’m pleased with the release notes (as long as they stay true). It appears they aren’t removing anything from last year (only thing thats potentially not coming back, would be the individual city defense instances, which I really hope come back). While no new stuff appears to be added, its still looking like it’ll be a fun patch. (though with six weeks, it could become too much of it).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…