you're the writer: Trial for Caithe?

in Living World

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

I’m thinking exile from the Grove and its surrounding lands is a good start.

in Living World

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Okay, where would the trial be held, who would preside over it, and under whose laws would she be tried?

A few questions to ponder about this.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I’m thinking exile from the Grove and its surrounding lands is a good start.

I’m thinking putting her under the watchful eyes of Canach who has orders to stab her if she so much as looks cross-eyed at anyone.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Living World

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Everyone forgetting the vision the pale tree gave us after the fight with the Shadow of the Dragon in the Grove? It had what looked like Glint’s egg being lowered into a series of Mursaat buildings.

One – Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

as they decided to cut the storyline and leaving us with a big “huh? and now?” standing around a dragon corpse, while leaving us hanging till PAX or the next storystep I have to say, we are still missing information.

I would contain her, secure the egg and get her to talk. We need more evidence. Then we can put her on trial, if she deserves one

in Living World

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Caithe has a dragon egg in her possession. She knows Mordremoth gradually wins over more and more of her Sylvari race. Don’t you think she’s got a plan involving hatching Glint’s offspring and having it take the seat of power that will become vacant when we defeat Mordremoth and hopefully having a good-natured dragon become the new master of the Sylvari race?

No trial for Caithe; I mean, what the heck were we – the player character – going to do with it again anyway?

Make an omelette? Toss it at Mordremoth?

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

in Living World

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Well I am quite tired of her keeping everything from us and constantly stealing the kitten egg. Just give us the egg already!!

No trial for Caithe; I mean, what the heck were we – the player character – going to do with it again anyway?

Make an omelette? Toss it at Mordremoth?

Turn it into a freakin mount!

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Living World

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

yes, for destroying Asuran lab and interrupting an important experiment.

made me lol

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in Living World

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

I don’t think I would trust anyone who could be corrupted. Who says Trahearne isn’t compromised, is he still himself? Would you go with the egg to the first Pact commander? Uh huh.

Who can you really trust in such a situation. It’s not just a secret that you put out there easily. That would’ve been really irresponsible to her very own race. I pretty much could’ve seen the destruction of the entire sylvari race with that secret out.

Counterpoint using your logic: Who’s to say that given her own guilt and her dalliances with the nightmare she wasn’t corrupted herself and stole the egg / hid vital intel due to Mordremoth’s influence? The most dangerous lies are the ones we tell ourselves.

And if not Traehearne, how about you? If you’re not Sylvari Mordremoth corruption isn’t in question, if you are, given that your specific dream inevitably involves slaying a dragon made out of plant bitds, it seems a safe bet.

Edit: A very strong case can be made that Caithe’s secrecy is more based on her own feelings of guilt as relates to Wynne (although the tree is complicit in hiding that) and less about safety concerns. On that note, there’s no court case for treason against the Sylvari, because the Tree knows and has always known.

Crimes against life and manslaughter would stick better, especially now, given what happened to the pact.

Sounds more and more like scapegoating to me. Caithe isn’t fully responsible for all those things. Partially responsible, maybe. But as you clearly pointed out, you don’t even have all the facts to make such an accusation. Plus the rest of the arguments on how Caithe’s actions are based upon her feelings and such are only assumptions. The Pale Tree herself ordered it to be a secret to begin with. And as such the Pale Tree is also responsible.

Trahearne send in the pact force pretty much blind, so he’s responsible for that. I mean how good of a tactical idea is it to merely bombard the jungle randomly at a huge largely unknown force, which may or may not corrupt half your army in some way. (Zaithan did, Kralkatorrik does, and Jormag does, so it’s not even that much of a stretch to expect the same to happen to begin with.)

Aside from all that, there’s no court case to made to begin with, as there is no reigning body that actually would accoutn for the whole of Tyria. There’s no “international courthouse” to begin with. The humans wouldn’t even lift a finger if some centaurs slightly further away would be killed. They are at war with the centaurs. The Lionguard are still suspicious of the one centaur in Lion’s Arch.

It’s just waaaaaay too simple to say, “Caithe is responsible. Problem solved.”

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

in Living World

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

I don’t think I would trust anyone who could be corrupted. Who says Trahearne isn’t compromised, is he still himself? Would you go with the egg to the first Pact commander? Uh huh.

Who can you really trust in such a situation. It’s not just a secret that you put out there easily. That would’ve been really irresponsible to her very own race. I pretty much could’ve seen the destruction of the entire sylvari race with that secret out.

Counterpoint using your logic: Who’s to say that given her own guilt and her dalliances with the nightmare she wasn’t corrupted herself and stole the egg / hid vital intel due to Mordremoth’s influence? The most dangerous lies are the ones we tell ourselves.

And if not Traehearne, how about you? If you’re not Sylvari Mordremoth corruption isn’t in question, if you are, given that your specific dream inevitably involves slaying a dragon made out of plant bitds, it seems a safe bet.

Edit: A very strong case can be made that Caithe’s secrecy is more based on her own feelings of guilt as relates to Wynne (although the tree is complicit in hiding that) and less about safety concerns. On that note, there’s no court case for treason against the Sylvari, because the Tree knows and has always known.

Crimes against life and manslaughter would stick better, especially now, given what happened to the pact.

Sounds more and more like scapegoating to me. Caithe isn’t fully responsible for all those things. Partially responsible, maybe. But as you clearly pointed out, you don’t even have all the facts to make such an accusation. Plus the rest of the arguments on how Caithe’s actions are based upon her feelings and such are only assumptions. The Pale Tree herself ordered it to be a secret to begin with. And as such the Pale Tree is also responsible.

Trahearne send in the pact force pretty much blind, so he’s responsible for that. I mean how good of a tactical idea is it to merely bombard the jungle randomly at a huge largely unknown force, which may or may not corrupt half your army in some way. (Zaithan did, Kralkatorrik does, and Jormag does, so it’s not even that much of a stretch to expect the same to happen to begin with.)

Aside from all that, there’s no court case to made to begin with, as there is no reigning body that actually would accoutn for the whole of Tyria. There’s no “international courthouse” to begin with. The humans wouldn’t even lift a finger if some centaurs slightly further away would be killed. They are at war with the centaurs. The Lionguard are still suspicious of the one centaur in Lion’s Arch.

It’s just waaaaaay too simple to say, “Caithe is responsible. Problem solved.”

Responsibility isn’t binary. It’s a fairly easy case to make that her actions contribute to the slaughter of the pack and the apparent death of her ‘friends’. other factors don’t remove her guilt.

Beyond the murder of Wynne (which the PT ‘forgave’), there’s the issue of the egg, The tree was almost horrified when you told her caithe had stolen it.

Still, valuable intel like “A portion of your fleet crew is very very very vunlerable to mordremoth corruption or just being driven mad” really should not have been withheld. Caithe knew all this and didn’t even try to stop or modify the attack.

in Living World

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

No I would not punish Caithe and I think doing so would be incredibly stupid.
We’ve got bigger concerns…like killing Mordremoth and the other dragons, and sylvari going nutso, and the dragon egg, and all the other problems we have to deal with. We don’t have time to be the “Grand Dispenser Of Justice.” Furthermore, we don’t have the authority. In fact, the only one who has the authority to do anything at all is the Pale Tree, as Caithe is beholden to nobody else, and it’s already stated the pale tree forgave her.
It would be incredibly stupid and illogical of our heroes to try and “make Caithe pay” for something that happened years ago, which had nothing to do with us. If the character holds a personal bitterness against her, fine. Frankly, I find this player rage at Caithe, “SHE CANNOT BE FORGIVEN AND MUST BE PUNISHED!” to be silly. Since when did we become flawless goodie two shoes? Our heroes have slaughtered “lesser races” without provocation, and done other ‘bad’ things, too. Yet everyone loves us.

in Living World

Windsagio.1340

A trial isn’t a summary judgement or summary punishment.

Being taken to task and questioned for her actions and having to take responsibility is only a good thing, and a court, in the end, might find her not guilty due to extenuating circumstances.

Or they might find her guilty and negligent.

The point isn’t to punish or Kill her, it’s to give a sense of closure and to show that actions have to be answered for and justified, even for ‘heroes’.

in Living World

Posted by: xXMapcoXx.9614

xXMapcoXx.9614

Well seeing that the sylvari will soon be the master race you all should be asking “what should we say at your trial?” Bow before the might of the powerful Jungle dragon.

in Living World

FrizzFreston.5290

Being taken to task and questioned for her actions and having to take responsibility is only a good thing, and a court, in the end, might find her not guilty due to extenuating circumstances.

The point isn’t to punish or Kill her, it’s to give a sense of closure and to show that actions have to be answered for and justified, even for ‘heroes’.

Well, while that may be interesting, there still is nowhere to hold such a trial. Her own leader already knew about her past, so any trials on that would be pretty double. As for taking the egg, we don’t really know what is going on with that to speak of a trial.

in Living World

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Well seeing that the sylvari will soon be the master race you all should be asking “what should we say at your trial?” Bow before the might of the powerful Jungle dragon.

In your dream. Both figuratively and literally.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Living World

Windsagio.1340

Well, while that may be interesting, there still is nowhere to hold such a trial. Her own leader already knew about her past, so any trials on that would be pretty double. As for taking the egg, we don’t really know what is going on with that to speak of a trial.

Imagine if every city in the world (except for the Grove) had warrents out for her arrest. Sure the tree probably wouldn’t extradite her, but there are Seraph and Legionnaires and Lionguard everywhere.

— Which could work anyways, even if they don’t catch her. A Robin Hood existence is dramatic.

in Living World

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Sure the tree probably wouldn’t extradite her

Pale Tree seemed to be horrified by Caithe’s behaviour as well. Going to Grove would likely see her punished as well (though not necessarily as hard as in other cities).

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Living World

Posted by: Nightbringer Tenchi.5794

Nightbringer Tenchi.5794

The idea of a trial is something that is possible to happen in the future. BUT there is one big problem with this idea. race.

As far as i’m aware, in game, the only cross-racial laws that exist are inside malti-racial guilds/orgonizations and Lion’s Arch. in those guilds and groups then the “trial” would be up to the guild leader, outside of that then it would have to be based on the racial laws and i don’t see any law system for the sylvari.

So if Caithe was to have a “trial” it would be up to the members of Destiny’s Edge, who most likely will split on the decision and wont accomplish anything, or it would be handled by the Pseudo-Monarchy of the Pale Tree, who already knows whats going on and most likely wont do anything either other then try to maintain the peace.

in Living World

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

Imagine if every city in the world (except for the Grove) had warrents out for her arrest. Sure the tree probably wouldn’t extradite her, but there are Seraph and Legionnaires and Lionguard everywhere.

— Which could work anyways, even if they don’t catch her. A Robin Hood existence is dramatic.

Why would every city have warrants out? That’s even more nonsensical than our heroes doing something about it. The only way anybody would know is if our hero said “Hey! Look! That person helped the nightmare court and committed murder over a decade ago! Yes, she may be a renowned hero, BUT BUT BUT…”
Everyone would think your hero is an idiot with a personal vendetta against Caithe, scoff at you, and continue fighting dragons.
Equally ridiculous to say “Hey! I had a dragon egg! I was supposed to hatch it! But she stole it and won’t give it back!”
Based on that, the most anyone would be willing to do, is maybe try to find the egg and destroy it, because as far as Tyria knows, more dragons=BAD

in Living World

Posted by: Black Frog.9274

Black Frog.9274

Who would try her, where, and under what code? Is the code published? Known? Is she beholden to said code? Did she swear an oath to uphold said code? Was it just assumed? Will she also stand trial for killing another Sylvari? Is assisted suicide illegal?

No courtroom dramas in my gaming, please.

I Like to Run Randomly Around the Map

in Living World

Posted by: Runewolf.8456

Runewolf.8456

I’d appreciate the option to flex my power muscle as commander of the pact, ranking officer in the order of whispers, the guy who saw the eternal alchemy, and the kittening dragon slayer and give her a good kitten kicking (maybe not lethal) regardless of her reasons. I mean come on, as a character I have been through all this stuff and forced to let people off, or send them to prison and generally be a “hero of justice” despite being a dirty backstabbin thief so I think as a character I can justify kicking caith’s kitten for not filling me in.

TL DR: I just want some “renegade” style choices with how we deal with this kinda kitten here.

in Living World

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

Caithe?
ALL of mordremoths minions or potential minions are traitors and a grave danger to the nations of tyria and must be cleansed with fire. #burndownthegrove

in Living World

Windsagio.1340

Who would try her, where, and under what code? Is the code published? Known? Is she beholden to said code? Did she swear an oath to uphold said code? Was it just assumed? Will she also stand trial for killing another Sylvari? Is assisted suicide illegal?

No courtroom dramas in my gaming, please.

GIven the nature of the crimes of which she’s been accused, just about every city and race who had people die in the Pact Fleet disaster has a legal claim.

Whether they can enforce it is an entirely different issue, of course, but even in our much more tied down era foreign nationals get charged with crimes all the time.

There’s plenty of history of this, even with less justification, with persona non grata being tried with various levels of justice, even back to much simpler means of government than Tyria shows.

in Living World

Posted by: Wreave.2138

Wreave.2138

As is clear to all of us who aren’t busy explaining away evil, Caithe is fully responsible for the slaughter of a tribe of peaceful centaurs. Moreover, she did that while on a mission to abduct and the force (probably through torture) information out of a first born Sylvari.

Frankly, I (my PC) would want to kill her for the massacre that she committed. Possibly, I would pass judgement to remaining centaurs of that and related tribes, and if they allowed some lesser punishment (such as serving as guardian for the centaur tribes for rest of her life), that would acceptable.

Separate from that is the issue of the egg, which I certainly regard as being under my protection. (And obviously I do not trust Caithe after what I’ve seen in the memories.) My highest priority would be getting it back. (Yes, rating above giving Caithe the justice she richly deserves.)

The truth is GW2 story is poor at times and outright awful at other times.
1) Caithe is presented as a good and noble person in love with a mass murderer and torturer. Umm. No. That’s just stupid. And love is not that blind or that stupid.
2) Caithe is presented as a good and noble person — after committing the massacre.
3) That the massacre is presented as “just a misunderstanding” or “dark places”. Caithe would have to be very, very stupid to not know what was going on when going in. And Caithe isn’t anywhere near that stupid.
4) Pale tree forgives Caithe. For death of Wynne (at Wynne’s request) — okay that’s somewhat believable. Massacre of centaurs though? Impression that I get is that it didn’t even cross anyone’s minds. Ventari’s ethics? Not so much.
5) Any reaction from the PC or Caithe’s friends to her slaughter of a tribe of peaceful Centaurs? Not much. “Wow, she’s been in some dark places.” I mean… that’s it??
6) Here’s the cake. After going to all that effort to chase her down, after slaughtering a whole tribe of centaurs, they have her at their mercy… And she just runs off with none of them making the slightest effort to catch her. Seriously?

Here’s where this idiocy is going:
1) Caithe turns out to be doing the right thing. PC may have a harsh word or two, but will accept whatever Caithe does.
2) Caithe’s slaughter of centaurs is never mentioned. Or if it is, it’s presented as “not her fault”.
2) Caithe’s finally gets over her love for Faolin. Yay?

Much as I despised WoW’s infatuation with Garrosh, this may actually end up being worse.

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

As is clear to all of us who aren’t busy explaining away evil, Caithe is fully responsible for the slaughter of a tribe of peaceful centaurs. Moreover, she did that while on a mission to abduct and the force (probably through torture) information out of a first born Sylvari.

No, that was Faolain’s mission.

Caithe’s mission was to try to keep it from getting worse. She really, really failed.

in Living World

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

FYI all races can be corrupted. Take the branded and icebrood. There are human, charr, norn, and asura among them. Sylvari can’t be corrupted because they are already born from the dragon.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

in Living World

Posted by: Brahmincorle.1264

Brahmincorle.1264

If I was the writer she would be already dead with rest of the Destiny’s edge for crime of being painfully boring characters.

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I’d give her a medal for saving Tyria.

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

Probably not as she likely holds the key to removing Mordremoth’s influence away from her people so the Sylvari can be a “failed” attempt. Those that survive the civil war-like scenario we might be getting in HoTs anyways.

in Living World

FrizzFreston.5290

Frankly, I (my PC) would want to kill her for the massacre that she committed. Possibly, I would pass judgement to remaining centaurs of that and related tribes, and if they allowed some lesser punishment (such as serving as guardian for the centaur tribes for rest of her life), that would acceptable.

Separate from that is the issue of the egg, which I certainly regard as being under my protection. (And obviously I do not trust Caithe after what I’ve seen in the memories.) My highest priority would be getting it back. (Yes, rating above giving Caithe the justice she richly deserves.)

The truth is GW2 story is poor at times and outright awful at other times.
1) Caithe is presented as a good and noble person in love with a mass murderer and torturer. Umm. No. That’s just stupid. And love is not that blind or that stupid.
2) Caithe is presented as a good and noble person — after committing the massacre.
3) That the massacre is presented as “just a misunderstanding” or “dark places”. Caithe would have to be very, very stupid to not know what was going on when going in. And Caithe isn’t anywhere near that stupid.
4) Pale tree forgives Caithe. For death of Wynne (at Wynne’s request) — okay that’s somewhat believable. Massacre of centaurs though? Impression that I get is that it didn’t even cross anyone’s minds. Ventari’s ethics? Not so much.
5) Any reaction from the PC or Caithe’s friends to her slaughter of a tribe of peaceful Centaurs? Not much. “Wow, she’s been in some dark places.” I mean… that’s it??
6) Here’s the cake. After going to all that effort to chase her down, after slaughtering a whole tribe of centaurs, they have her at their mercy… And she just runs off with none of them making the slightest effort to catch her. Seriously?

Here’s where this idiocy is going:
1) Caithe turns out to be doing the right thing. PC may have a harsh word or two, but will accept whatever Caithe does.
2) Caithe’s slaughter of centaurs is never mentioned. Or if it is, it’s presented as “not her fault”.
2) Caithe’s finally gets over her love for Faolin. Yay?

Much as I despised WoW’s infatuation with Garrosh, this may actually end up being worse.

I dunno, Caithe was just a quiet person. Faolain said to Caithe she knew about what happened, and this comes forward in TA multiple times, even more so with the additional path with Scarlet. Never ever is Caithe presented as a good and noble person, but rather a person who has something dark in her past. Ever since I played through the TA path I kept wondering what it was Scarlet meant. Now it’s out.

Also Faolain was the one showing up with squadron of pre-nightmare court. It wasn’t Caithe’s plan at ALL. It’s not like she gave out orders to kill everyone, nor was it that she just said OK let’s kill them all! FULL responsibility? Because she’s responsible for what Faolain and the other sylvari there were do? That’s nonsensical.

Also Caithe was 2 years old. Yes really 2 years old. You expect a 2 year old (no matter how physically “adult” they are when born) to be so aware and mature of everything. You compare a 2 year old Caithe with her 23 year old self. That’s hardly a good comparison. Yes Caithe is alot smarter now and learned some hard lessons early on in her life. That’s very true. I though it was really obvious that the Caithe then wasn’t the same as Caithe now, especially with the different character model.

Also Caithe wasn’t Faolain’s lover since that moment with Wynne. Which is, FYI, 20 years ago at the very least. She’s been trying to stop Faolain or reason with her ever since. TA story definitely plays that out.

Also, “peaceful centaurs”? I doubt it much. If you paid attention to the dialogue with the centaurs, it’s said that they took a long and dark journey to be able to get to that point. Yet they were all too happy to jump into battle and fully armed no less. I don’t think those centaurs were that innocent themselves. Were they going in the right direction? Sure. were they all completely innocent? I don’t think we actually know.

in Living World

Posted by: TheReaperTheFourthHorsemen.7894

TheReaperTheFourthHorsemen.7894

Caithe?
ALL of mordremoths minions or potential minions are traitors and a grave danger to the nations of tyria and must be cleansed with fire. #burndownthegrove

all meat-based lifeforms’s stupidity, poor judgement and cognitive thiking due to their genetic makeup are a threat to the master race and must be destroyed. #burnallmeatsacks

my fate is my own, I will not be Mordremoth’s slave!- Ezonos Nightbriar

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Caithe?

all meat-based lifeforms’s stupidity, poor judgement and cognitive thiking due to their genetic makeup are a threat to the master race and must be destroyed. #burnallmeatsacks

All asura are dangerously incompetent and untrustworthy with any scientific experiment greater than testing gravitational acceleration with a pebble. I mean, just look at Thaumanova . . . and it’s not the only time either. Much as it’s played for laughs, what about Tixx? Or Zinn?

in Living World

Posted by: Zaklex.6308

Zaklex.6308

Trials a waste of time, way to much time as passed, and I’m quite sure she underwent a sort of trial vis-a-vis the Pale Tree once Caithe returned to the Grove. It’s incredulous that you would even think of wasting valuable time on a trial. As for her withholding the knowledge from the Pact, you’re all missing the key element here: “We’re MEANT to serve.*” That one statement alone means they can be broken free from being dragon minions, and at this point in time aren’t directly serving the dragon, and only some of the Sylvari in the Pact turn…not all.

in Living World

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

Caithe is trying to protect the egg. People would try to destroy the dragon egg if they are in procession.

But people don’t realize dragon’s can be good too.

Glint have been nurturing and telling bedtime story to the dragon egg that he/her should cause no more destruction and live along side the people’s of Tyria.

Caithe realized it, and want to raise the dragon herself and use the dragon to fight other elder dragons.

The thing is you can break free from the dragon’s control. Glint’s proved it. The sylvari proved it. Caithe is not a traitor.

in Living World

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

All asura are dangerously incompetent and untrustworthy with any scientific experiment greater than testing gravitational acceleration with a pebble. I mean, just look at Thaumanova . . .

Need I remind you that Scarlet, a sylvari, was responsible for that. As much as I loathe that she was written into the Reactor’s lore at all, she’s now canonically responsible for that disaster..

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

All asura are dangerously incompetent and untrustworthy with any scientific experiment greater than testing gravitational acceleration with a pebble. I mean, just look at Thaumanova . . .

Need I remind you that Scarlet, a sylvari, was responsible for that. As much as I loathe that she was written into the Reactor’s lore at all, she’s now canonically responsible for that disaster..

I haven’t had a chance to run it, but would the reactor have gone up at all if asura hadn’t been creating something that volatile in the first place?

Again, this isn’t the first time asura have been toying with things of dangerous potential. It’s also not the last time.

Seriously, I really don’t trust them . . I’d trust the Sparks from Foglio’s Girl Genius to have better sense of safety.

in Living World

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

about caithe and the egg

lets not forget that pale tree said DIRECTLY that we were supposed to have an egg – not caithe.

what would we do with it? probably something we are destinied to do with it similarily as our characters in GW:prop were destinied to defeat the titans

at this point of time caithe represent stance of “I know better than anyone else who should keep an egg”
honestly after seeing the last ep of living story I’m wondering if caithe is not going to turn into mordremoth champion (especially considering that dragons shadow have showed up just a moment after she came there)

about mentioned here Treaherne:
He clearly srewed up his job in a way that I nearly don’t recognise him from the personal stroy arc.

I mean – during fight with zhaitan all the time he was trying to make sure that he knows as much on his enemy as possible and when commencing to do something he was at least trying to get safety countermeasures for everything that could gone wrong

and when atacking the dragon himself we had ship equipped with special anti-zhaitan power canon.

now next dragon we take on: he rushes campain don’t even gather much intel about dragon and send a massive pect fleet to their doom.. counting on what- on air superiority? on dragon not being yet fully awaken? counting that bombarding area where dragon MAY be will really kill it?

these mean mean only two things: after defeating zhaitan either treaherne got overconfident or he is under some influence of the dragon – maybe even not knowing it

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

in Living World

Posted by: Emiko.3217

Emiko.3217

Yes, Caithe should be on trial. Caithe has a double loyalty. She even told Faolin she’d go to Nightmare during Zhaitan. She stole the egg. She killed Wynn. She said she’s doing it for Destiny’s Edge, but really it’s all in self-interest. One cannot keep serving both sides.
What she done was wrong.