Cant join Order of Whispers

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: AzzaCin.3691

AzzaCin.3691

I’m a Norn Guardian and am now in my quest line to join a faction between Whispers, Vigil, or Priory. I can choose to join the Vigil or Priory but I don’t have the option to join the Order OF Whispers. Anyone else have this problem before and know how to fix it?

Posted by: Digital Dragon.2697

Digital Dragon.2697

Is there an option to continue the quest? I think it’ll open up after the last quest for the orders.

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

When I was doing story mode, the first quest from the orders I did was w/ Order of Whispers. Then the next one I had a choice of vigil or priory – assumingly because the last one I did was w/ whispers and they wanted me to see another order. The quest after that had me pick one of the three orders for real.

Posted by: Curuniel.4830

Curuniel.4830

Yeah, when you get a chance to join an order for good, it will clearly say “whichever order you choose now you will join.” Before that, there are a series of missions you can go on with different orders, allowing you to get an idea of their tactics. You can pick any group for these – after three excursions, I think, you’ll get the chance to make your final choice.

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

just a clarification, choosing any order prior to the final choice doesn’t affect in any way which order you’ll choose, right?

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Posted by: Anlos.1920

Anlos.1920

Right. The first three missions where you can choose between two Orders to side with do not affect your final choice.